A Cumwriter's Notebook

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I had been teasing my fiancé for a while at home. I would kiss his neck, slip my hand down his pants, and play with him until he got hard. Then I would stop altogether. I would do this off and on for a few hours at home.

Then it was time for us to go out on our date. He was so worked up from me playing with his cock that he had become grumpy. So we got in the car and I started feeling bad for turning him on and then not making him cum.

As soon as he pulled out of the driveway, I undid his pants and pulled out his throbbing cock. I leaned over and slowly slid my mouth down his shaft. He groaned extremely loudly out of appreciation. I then added my hands, giving him a blow job and a hand job alternately. He could barely keep the car on the road or his eyes on the traffic, but that's what made it so much fun.

He came so extremely hard as his cum hit the back of my throat. Sometimes I still give him this extra treat while he's driving, just to let him know how much I love his cock."

*****

We were in the produce department at Meijers and she asked what I needed the recorder for. I told her research and so she volunteered. She told me, "One night my husband and I were driving home from a wedding reception. When I asked him which way was the best way home, he had me turn onto a road that took us out of town. I knew what he had in mind, so while I was driving I started taking off my panties.

He started playing with my already dripping pussy. We found a place to pull over. I slid over to the passenger's side and he got on his knees outside of the car. He ate my pussy until I came. Then he put me up on the rear end of the car and fucked me harder then he ever had before until he filled me up with his load. All the while we could see many cars passing by."

*****

I met Gina in Montreal and she was pleased to find someone else that spoke English. She said she was from Winnipeg but her boyfriend was working locally. It was summer and we ate poutine outdoors while we talked.

"My boyfriend comes from a small town originally, 1000 km from where we live now. Last holidays he went home to see his family for a month, but after 3 weeks I couldn't take it anymore and I caught the plane up to see him.

He was picking up me and his aunt from the airport at the same time, but he text messaged me just before I boarded the plane to say that his aunt's plane was delayed by two hours and that we'd "have to kill the time somehow" between 9 and 11pm. It was the longest flight of my life.

We grabbed something to eat and sat in the car at the beach eating it, but neither of us could take the politeness much longer, and I put my hand on his thigh kissing him. He stopped me and started up the engine, taking us somewhere more private.

The front seat was awkward, so I climbed over the back, giving him a good view of my g-string underneath my purposefully chosen skirt. He got out of the car and walked around, and he'd barely closed the door as he ripped off my panties.

He pushed his rock-hard cock into my wet pussy, which was tighter than ever from 3 weeks without a good hard fuck. After we came, he went down on me, and I soaked the car seat as both our juices poured out of me.

We had to make sure that his aunt sat on the other side!"

*****

Audrey was baby sitting for a friend of mine and when I arrived she said come on in. She got me some iced tea and we sat down together. She told me her tale haltingly. I guess she was embarrassed.

"My boyfriend and I had been dating for two months before we went down south to meet up with some friends of ours. We had been driving for about three and a half hours when we both became really restless and I was beginning to get wet so I reached over to the driver's side and began to rub my boyfriends crotch. I could feel him getting hard, so I began to kiss his neck and the side of his face. He pushed my hand away from his crotch and slid his hand up my mini skirt and pushed my G-string aside and began to finger me. It felt so good that I started to moan softly.

I knew what he wanted and he knew what I wanted. So we pulled over into a sheltered area, and pushed the seats right back, as far as they would go. He pulled my skirt right up and ripped my singlet off then unhooked my bra.

I then pulled his pants down to reveal his huge rock-hard cock. He knelt up and I took his cock in my mouth and began to suck. Just before he came, I took it out and made him lay down while I got on top of him and rode him.

Softly at first then harder and harder, I started to scream, begging him to fuck me harder. All of a sudden he grabbed my hips and ground into me as hard as he could making me scream and moan. Then we both came and it felt so good to have his hot load fill me up and run down my thighs.

We got into the sixty nine position and cleaned each other up as best we could, and used my ripped singlet to clean up the rest. Then we continued our journey down south. That was the best car sex I have ever had!"

Chapter 11: Outdoor sex

We sat drinking coffee in her kitchen. I asked her about outdoor sex and this is what she told me.

"My boyfriend and I went to a well-known river for a swim. After some playing around in the water, we got out to dry in the sun. Seeing him laying there, I started thinking of all the things I could do to him. Feeling myself getting wet, I squirmed down to his hips and pulled out his cock to find he was nearly hard. I slowly started licking and nibbling at his cock, feeling his excitement.

As I took all of him into my mouth, I saw a guy sunbathing naked on the other side of the river. He was jerking himself off and that made me want more. As my man came in my mouth, he grabbed my hair, pulling my head into him, groaning and panting as I drank his load. He then ripped off the bottom half of my swimsuit and started to slowly lick my pussy and slipped two fingers into me. As I moaned, I watched the other guy jerking off and could see he was close to cumming, as was I.

By now my man had seen the other guy, too, and turned me around on top of him so he could lick and finger my soaking pussy as I sucked on his huge cock. It seemed we all came at the same time, and sat back in bliss. The guy across the river left after an hour, but we stayed and did it all over again. To this day I still get hot when I think of that afternoon, and I have become addicted to sucking my man's cock."

*****

Shelly was very excitable. It's like she was on pins and needles. I wish I had more time to pursue her but it wasn't possible. All the same she told me her story.

"My boyfriend was visiting me at college down in San Diego during his Spring Break. I couldn't skip my classes so he decided to come with me to school. To reward him, I put on this skimpy little blue dress he likes and I left off my bra and panties--I was completely naked underneath. As we were leaving I gave him a quick glimpse so he would know just how little I was wearing. This made him hard immediately! And it was all I could do to keep his hands off me during class.

The minute class was over we began to look for a spot where we could be more intimate. Finally we settled for a sunny spot of grass near the parking lot. There were tennis players near by, construction workers about 100ft away and students walking to and from their cars but I didn't think they would bother us.

My boyfriend could hardly stand waiting any more. He pulled the straps of my dress down and pulled out my large, soft breasts. He nibbled and teased my hard nipples with his teeth and tongue until I couldn't stand it anymore and forced his fingers into my wet cunt.

But that's not all he had in mind. Giving me a mischievous grin, he pushed me onto my back and pulled my dress up above my waist. He forced my legs apart and slowly began to lick my wet lips, slipping deep inside my cunt and playfully nibbling on my clitoris. I moaned with pleasure and began to caress my own nipples while his tongue twirled around my clit and his fingers plunged deep inside of me. I could feel the heat of the sun on my cunt, I could feel the breeze tease across my nipples, and I could hear people come and go very close to us.

We were totally exposed. It was not long before all of this combined inside of me to create a mind-blowing orgasm of pleasure. To this day, even just thinking about it makes me really wet, and I can't help slipping my fingers down to my moist cunt to massage my hard and aroused clit.

Mmmmmmmmmmmm.

*****

This was one of the sexiest mature woman (I won't say senior, never thought of her that way) I ever met. She was a Mabel and she'd heard all the jokes. She loved the outdoors and told me her story.

" One night my husband and I went up to a picnic spot at a lookout that overlooked the city. We were kissing and the next thing I knew I had my pants off. I sat on top of a picnic table in a dark spot and he stood between my legs and pushed himself into me. I moaned with pleasure and begged him to push himself harder and harder.

He then pulled me down off the table and I lent over the guard rail and he fucked me from behind. I heard some people in the distance but all I wanted was to feel his throbbing dick thrust into me. It was so passionate and forceful and I wanted more so we walked to the center of the picnic ground. The moon was full and the light was bright there and we laid down on the ground and fucked again. I looked up to the moon and trees not caring who saw us."

*****

Ramona told me about her and Brad.

"This happened about 6 years ago before I met my husband, but it was the most erotic experience I have ever had. A guy friend of mine and I ran into each other at the bar. We started doing tequila shots and having a great time. Well, he said he would drive me home. We got into the car and were driving along and he started rubbing my thighs. It was sprinkling a light rain so he decided to pull over into a field down the road from my house. We took our clothes off and were dancing naked in the rain, I felt like a Hippie at Woodstock.

We started kissing and touching each other and he laid back and brought me on top of him. It started raining harder and thundering and it sent jolts through our bodies. The warm wet rain on our bodies felt amazing in the summer heat. I came the hardest I ever had before that night! I only saw him once since then but, whenever it thunders I think of that night. Wherever you are Brad, thanks for that night."

*****

I think Maddy summed it up well.

"Do you remember the first time you ever fucked outside? I do. I can still feel the cool summer air on my skin. My boyfriend and I were at a bar and left because we were so horny. We decided to walk home since the weather was so nice. As we walked past a local school, we both got the same idea to start messing around on the playground.

He pulled me to the swings and he sat down, slowly swinging. I was standing in front of him as he slid his hands up the back of my thighs. It was then that he noticed that I had no panties under my skirt. This set him on fire. I unzipped his pants and he pulled me onto his lap facing away from him. I felt his cock slide into my hot, wet cunt and it was amazing.

The thrill was expecting someone to walk by at any moment as he pumped deeper and deeper into me. He was making me crazy. I felt him bite into my neck as he thrust hard one more time and I felt the explosion of his hot cum deep inside of me. This triggered the most intense orgasm for me and the pulsing of my pussy kept him cumming and cumming. I remember it so well."

*****

Cassandra (Cassie) answered my queries on her couch on a weekday after lunch. She surprised even me.

"My lover and I, being married and not to each other, have a difficult time finding places to get together since we can't afford a hotel every time we get the itch. One of our more public displays was in a park on a blanket. We had agreed to stop seeing each other on a sexual basis, but enjoyed each other's company so we would go to lunch often.

Well, it had been a while since we had been together and after we ate, all it took was a well placed hand to cause us to jump on each other. We began to kiss and stroke each other in this secluded section of the park. Pretty soon we became oblivious to anything around us.

I had his fly unzipped and his penis out and began sucking on it. This drove him wild and soon he was determined to be in me. I was dressed for this and was afraid that people would start coming into our section of the park, but he was determined. He had my pants and undies down and his dick in me in short order.

When we became aware there were people in the area he would pull out of me and act like nothing was going on. Then people would leave and soon we were back to what we were doing earlier. Before long both of us couldn't stand and decided we needed to finish properly. We gathered our items and raced back to his van.

He moved it to a less trafficked area and laid into me, pumping me until we were both relieved. We have made love in parking garages, parking lots, parks, park-n-rides, and even on his downstairs patio standing up with me plastered against the house while our spouses were upstairs watching TV (that was really intense!).

I have even pulled his penis out and stroked him while we were standing at a winery bar tasting wines. He has fingered me when we had his family and friends at our house while standing in the carport, and he pulled me in to the bathroom twice to fuck me. Our fire and desire for each other outweighs the thought of ever being caught."

Chapter 12: Sex with Strangers

"There are no strangers, only friends you haven't met." My dad quoted that from a cowboy, he said but I always liked it. I told it to a Mary in the laundromat. She told me of her trip to Italy.

" It was my first day in Italy. I don't speak the language, but I met one guy who knew a few words of English. After about a week, we were spending everyday together. One night we went to this field, it was like a stadium. We sat on the bleachers and started to French kiss. He kept asking me something in Italian but I had no idea what it was so I just said, OK?

All of a sudden he laid me down and started grabbing my breasts, softly and then harder. He climbed on top of me and pulled out his penis, unzipped my pants, it happened so quickly, all I remember is this large cock in my wet pussy, it was the best sex I've ever had."

*****

Angela told me of her sex with a stranger.

"I was at a water park in Spain with a couple friends. We all decided to try out the tube slide. So we got our tubes and started going down the slide, at the third pool, a hot lifeguard assisted me down the next slide, and he asked something in Spanish... I simply nodded, not knowing the language.

At the end of the slide we decided to go again, but as we were going back to the beginning, the same lifeguard was walking towards me, he grabbed my hand gently and lead me to the men's changing rooms... I was completely shocked, but I could feel myself getting wet, I never even noticed leaving my friends.

By the time we entered the changing room he was completely hard and ready to go. Not being able to resist we both started kissing passionately, and I lowered myself down to his cock, I heard his groans as I sucked at it and after 5 minutes he pulled me up and slammed me against the door where we fucked. That was my best fuck ever."

*****

This was one of my early miscellaneous interviews. I don't recall her name but she was hot.

"I was traveling from visiting family back in Indiana to my home in Minnesota. A very good looking guy in a Nissan sports car passed me but then slowed alongside. He smiled and waved and we went along for several miles flirting back and forth. Eventually he waved goodbye and sped on ahead.

About 20 minutes later I pulled off into a rest area to, well do what you have to do once in a while on a long car trip. And there his car was and he was just walking back to it. He started right in flirting as soon as I got out of my car and we talked for a few minutes with his comments getting more and more lewd, and my own were too which I don't usually do.

The outcome of all this was that after about 10 minutes of talking by our cars we walked behind the rest area building and I gave him a blow job. So far it is the only totally anonymous sexual encounter of my life, since we never even asked each other even our first names."

And then she showed me where it happened and demonstrated her style.

*****

Anna was a red headed Irish lass I met in a cafe at the airport. She was very explicit and seemed to enjoy telling me her secret.

" I have been in a long term relationship since high school. What my boyfriend doesn't know is that I fucked another guy. I went backpacking through Europe before starting university. I picked up a guy at a Dublin bar. We started out just dancing but I soon found myself at a quiet table in the corner of the bar.

I climbed on top of the guy and he started kissing my tits and rubbing my ass. His fingers found there way under my skirt and into my dripping pussy. I undid his pants and slipped out his hard cock. He ripped off my panties and I began fucking him.

I let him finger my ass and I rode his hard cock. Before he came, I slid off and wrapped my lips around him so he could cum down my throat. We left the bar shortly after that and headed to a hotel. He slipped the clerk $100 US to let us take a room for a few hours.

The things he did to me from there I couldn't begin to explain. I can only say I was thoroughly fucked and enjoyed every second of it. My boyfriend back home still thinks he has been the only man for me . . . if only I could tell him how much I liked fucking a complete stranger."

I'll not tell you where it went from there. It wouldn't be a secret if I did that.

*****

Young married Marilyn surprised me with this tale.

"Driving late one night from work to see my boyfriend at college I found myself following a white truck. He wasn't going fast so I passed him, and then he tried passing me turning on the light in his cab so I could see what he looked like.

Finally after miles of passing each other I pulled over into a parking area, and he pulled in behind me. He got into the passenger seat of my car, and we just started talking about how stupid we were being. He was actually married and on his way home, but somehow his lips met with mine and things just took off.

His hand made its way down my pants and he started playing with my clit. I unzipped his pants to find the biggest cock I had ever seen, it was huge. He took off my pants and pulled me on top of him.

I rubbed the tip of his dick around my wet pussy and finally he pushed me down on top of it. He fucked me so hard it was amazing, it was the first time I had an orgasm during sex.

He moaned and yelled and finally when he got close to blowing his wad I went down on him and sucked him until he came in my mouth. We thanked each other, got dressed and then went on to our destinations. It was the most incredible 45 minutes of my life, and I didn't even find out the guys name."

*****

This crazy mixed up blonde told me a strange tale.

"We met at a bar. I was attracted to him the minute I saw him. He was very sleek and sexy, and I was getting aroused just thinking about him. After about half an hour and 4 beers, he approached me. We then began to talk for a while about everything -- who I was and what I was about, and vice versa. By the time we were done talking, I was too intoxicated to drive myself home. He offered me a ride and I agreed. The whole way home I kept glancing at him, my cunt pulsating at the thought of fucking him.

When we got to my house, I suggested he come in for a bit. He agreed, and followed me inside. The second he was inside, I grabbed his cock and told him how much I wanted him. He said he felt the same way, and we began ripping each other's clothes off. I took him to my bed. All he had on was his shirt.