A Cumwriter's Notebook

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I took off my bra and panties, and proceeded to tie his hands to the bed with them. Then, very gently, I sucked on the tip of his head, but nothing else. His precum was already dripping into my mouth. He moaned slightly, and I proceeded to suck the tip of his massive cock. Then I straddled him, and rubbed his head through my clit. I kept this up until he yanked his hands to free himself, grabbed my ass, and pushed himself off me."

She'd had a few when she told me as we danced around the bar floor. She never said if they did anything else and I never got the chance to catch her alone to ask her. I didn't go home with her.

Chapter 13: Bed Mates

Sometimes we choose strange ones. Marcie, the stripper chose hers and told me about him.

"He was sleeping alone in our bed when I got home at 3 am. I'd raced up the stairs on my return from the nightclub, thinking about his tongue, hoping he'd be awake. Disappointment flooded me as I stood in the bedroom door.

I took my outfit off, leaving my black bra and knee high boots on, and wandered over to the bed.

"Sweetie?" I whispered, kissing his face. "Baby, wake up."

Nothing more than a sleep sigh in response.

Torn with indecision, I pulled the covers back from his sleeping body and straddled his chest with my back to him. He'd wake up eventually, I figured. I leaned down and took him into my mouth silently."

*****

My files tell me it was Sarah but I don't remember her at all.

"I talked to my boyfriend on the phone the night before and he suggested that I go to his house early in the morning so that his parents wouldn't know a thing. I got to his house at 3 am the next morning. I sneaked in and we went to his bedroom. We both lay in bed, with me on top of him and we were in complete darkness.

Then he started to feel my breasts, rubbing my nipples and playing with them. He moved down and put his hands into my pants and started to stroke my clit. I started to moan as he bit, licked and sucked on my neck.

I reached down behind to feel his cock. I turned around and started to straddle and rub my pussy against his bulging pants. I slowly took his clothes off and he took mine off. I continued to ride on his cock, on the outside spreading my juices all over while he squeezed and played with my ass with his hands and fingers.

At that time he sucked and nibbled my nipples hard. We tried not to make too much noise as his parents could hear. He couldn't take it anymore and rammed his hard cock into my pussy. He pumped harder and harder. My brain was about to explode with the pleasure. Pumping his meat into me hard while devouring my breasts he came in me, and I felt his juices go all over inside of me.

My head was whizzing and I soon came. Soon after we lay in his bed exhausted and breathing hard, while I was still stroking and teasing his red hot cock."

*****

I met Eileen online and she told me her story.

"I had been dating Elliot for a few weeks, but we had never gotten very physical. Yesterday, as I was getting ready for out date I realized I would have to make the first move. I carefully selected matching panties and a bra and smiled as I imagined fucking him. We went to dinner, and to see Planet of the Apes, and I couldn't wait to get him back to my house. When we finally got home and he went to kiss me good night, I pressed myself against him and told him I didn't want the night to end yet.

I led him inside to my bedroom and gave him a look that meant, "come here and fuck my brains out." Lucky for me, he totally understood. We passionately kissed and as our tongues wrapped around each other, I unzipped his fly. He had the most beautiful, huge, throbbing cock I have ever seen... he licked my nipples, pulled my hips to him... sucked my clit... pushed his tongue deep into my wet and warm cunt... I couldn't believe it, he knew how to give head like it was his profession. He sucked me until I screamed out his name in the pleasure of my orgasm.

Then, I slid down him and proceeded to suck on his huge man root. I sucked and pushed his cock deep into my mouth, swallowing his wad of cum which quickly shot out. Next I decided I couldn't take it any longer, his hard prick had to go inside me.

Elliot mounted me and slowly moved his penis around the opening of my wet pussy. My entire body ached for him and his teasing was too much, I screamed "Come on, FUCK ME!!!" And with that, he took his hard dick and plowed it into my tiny cunt... I gasped with the pain and pleasure I felt in that instant. He humped and humped and I moved my hips to meet him. His incredible meat pushed deep into my pussy making me scream and yell with pleasure.

I just couldn't get enough... I sucked his tongue as he rammed his cock in me... and I placed my hands on his butt and helped him ram it in super deep. Soon we were both ready to cum and we humped in unison until we yelled and tensed up at the exact same second... my pussy tightened around his throbbing cock, and he came with a huge thrust... I could feel his cum in me... warm and wet...

As he slowly pulled his semi hard cock out of me my pussy remained tight around it... I wanted him in me forever, I was the hottest night of my life, and he made me cum 3 more times... Elliot, I am your sex slave baby!"

*****

Phoebe, you loved French onion soup. I loved your old country ways and your way of talking.

"My friend had been trying to hook me up with this guy that she knew, but I wasn't a big fan of blind dates. When I finally met him at a party, I asked her why she hadn't told me he was so hot. We both ended up drinking quite a bit and decided to spend the night at my friend's house.

They pulled out the hide-a-bed for us, and since I had to be to work in like 4 hours, I asked him to help me stay awake. We started making out, and he took off my clothes and kissed my breasts and then he went down on me. I was so turned on that I started taking off his clothes and told him to lay down, where I proceeded to go down on him.

After a few minutes, he took over and flipped me onto my back and started to fuck me. It felt so good, and I was so hot for him. Then we switched positions and I got on top for a while. Then he switched again and entered me from behind, and when he was about to cum, he pulled out and blew his load all over my ass.

A few minutes after we finished and got dressed, my friend came into the room where we were. To this day, she still doesn't know what happened on her hide-a-bed."

Chapter 14: Miscellaneous

I had many interviews that didn't fit any category so I will relate a few. Bear with me, it's fun research. Barbara was trying to impress me, I think when she told me the following.

"It was a hot summer day when me and my boyfriend decided to go to our friend's house. He had a pool and everything, so we headed over there to cool off. Me and my guy were splashing around in the pool when our friend got up and told us he was going to the store.

We took advantage of the huge enclosed area and my boyfriend moved closer. I got the idea, and I took off the bottom part of my bikini. He rubbed his already hard dick around my clit, teasing me, until I let out a slight moan. And then he rammed his rod into me, thrusting vigorously. We fucked for a good ten minutes, making sure we didn't grunt too loud...and then he came inside of me.

We both locked our lips in a tender kiss when out of the corner of my eye I saw a teenage boy jacking off in the attic window of the neighbor's house. Guess he enjoyed it as much as I did."

We had a good laugh about that and she told me she didn't have a boyfriend right now. She asked if I wanted to fuck so we spent the afternoon engaged.

*****

Now this story was told to me by a wee skinny chick called Teri on a park bench. She had two kids with her and I think they were hers. She said she wasn't proud she decieved her friend. She also said it was worth it though.

"I had been living with this couple for about 6 months. They were around 32 and I was 21. The guy was really hot looking and I could tell he was lusting after me. His girl was on the chunky side, and I would purposely walk around in my tank tops and shortest shorts showing off my cute shape.

Well, one day I was scared to sleep by myself 'cause of a big earthquake. So they let me climb in bed with them (with her in the middle). That didn't stop him. He reached over her while we all were supposed to be asleep. He first rubbed his fingers over my underwear. I barely could stay still trying to pretend I was asleep. Then he slipped his fingers inside my underwear and begin to touch my goods. I started to get wet and begin to move with his fingers, then she rolled over and pinned him. All night I was horny for him.

Early that morning he was able to begin again. By then my pussy was hot and wet. She got up to take a shower. We didn't say a word to each other, he just got on top and begin to fuck me with his big dick. It was so good and hard. We climaxed together. Well worth the long night's wait."

She did say she caught them at a later time.

*****

Darlene was a dirty blonde with a good figure gone to pot but still cute. She liked to brag how she could handle anything I could give her and I must admit she did well. She told me about this boss she worked for.

"I had an infatuation with my boss. I worked at a restaurant. I knew we were very different in personality, but it made him more intriguing. I had heard he was dating a young girl, which seemed sick to the others but was a turn on for me. I was 20 and he was in his 40s!

Well, he never paid much attention to me -- in fact, he found me rather odd. Every time he said hi to me I wouldn't look him in the eye. One day I was late cleaning up. I purposely made myself slow down so we would be the only ones there at the end of the night. When it was time to clock out, I purposely bumped into him, making sure my waist line would hit is cock. Then I looked up and gazed at him. I saw the desire in his eyes. By this time my panties were soaking wet because I had been thinking about fucking him all night. I asked him if he was hot and he naturally said "Yes."

By this time all the other employees were long gone. I jumped up on the counter and took off the bottom of my uniform. He unbuttoned his pants, revealing his cock. I spread my legs and told him to fuck me. He did, and with each thrust I let out a loud moan. He continued to fuck me in and out. With each thrust my pussy pulsated and I sighed in the relief of fucking pleasure. I took off my shirt and let him lick my breasts. He was good! He circled my nipples with his tongue. He sure put that cock in me deep. I screamed and the sound of his voice when he came was all the better. It was the best lustful immoral sex I ever had. I stayed at that job for a year after that and we fucked lots more. It was great."

*****

Martha told me she was a nymphomaniac. I asked how she knew and she explained the following.

"It wasn't my first time ever having sex, but it was the first time I had ever had sex with my best friend's brother. I was going to spend the night with my two best friends, who happened to be each other's aunt and niece.

I got to my friends' house, but only one of them was there. I asked where the other one was and she told me that her auntie had gone to pick up her brother. They got back and I about died. He was so hot! To my surprise, he had been talking about fucking me to my two best friends all day. He came in and just gave me this big smile because he knew my reputation.

I got warned not to lay a hand on him while they were sleeping and we had held off until about six the next morning when his sister had to take a shower and his aunt was asleep. By the time the bathroom door closed we were naked on the living room floor.

I couldn't believe how big he was. He started to play with my clit and then he entered me. I couldn't believe how good it felt! I tried my hardest to muffle my moans, but that didn't exactly work very well. He worked his way in and out of me, grinding harder and harder each time. I sat there with my face in the couch screaming for pleasure as we came. Then we had to wrap things up pretty quickly because his sister had just got out of the shower. She eventually figured out what happened, but she went into denial. That was the day I had figured out that I was a nymphomaniac."

I wouldn't dispute her claim.

*****

Anne was another nymph, I think but she was married. Here was her tale of her sex life.

"I was at a country dance club, having a good time with some friends. I found a really cute guy to dance with and was having fun while also feeling a good size bulge in his jeans. I asked him if he wanted to go outside, so we went out to my truck.

We got in and I reached over and slipped out his massive cock. It had a nice mushroom head, with bulging veins. I played with it for awhile, admiring how it grew harder in my hand and rubbing around the head with the palm of my hand. I finally bent down to consume his cock. I sucked on him for quite some time, wanting to savor his thickness.

I wanted to do more, but was getting satisfied just knowing he was enjoying my mouth. After some amount of time and slowing him down frequently, he shot his load into my mouth and down my throat. I sucked him dry and thanked him. I drove home playing with myself and when I told my husband what I did, he fucked me like there was no end."

*****

Bessie told me of her stealth. "During our family reunions as kids, my cousin had a family friend who always attended the parties. He was 3 years older than I and as kids we all had fun together. Many years later when we were older, he took notice of me and I noticed him during another reunion.

One night my cousin, the friend, and I were watching TV before going to bed. When my cousin fell asleep, the friend got on top me and we made out for 10 minutes while he was groping me. I was really horny and hot for him (he turned out real hot growing up).

He started to take off my shorts and my thong then unzipped his pants. I whispered in his ear that I wanted him to fuck me hard. He stuck his rock hard cock into my wet hole to thrust and thrust. I was so wet, his dick easily slid in and out of my hole. He whispered in my ear that he was surprised what a hot girl I grew up to be and how he had jacked off earlier that day in the bathroom thinking about wanting to fuck me.

We fucked for a good 20 minutes until we were both swelling with orgasms. He blew his warm load into my hole as I milked his cock for more. When we both got cleaned up, clothed, and ready for bed. My cousin woke up, asked us what time it was, then fell asleep. My cousin still doesn't know, and I haven't seen the friend since."

*****

As I recall Liz picked me up that night I interviewed her. She told me, "I often go to the local night club and pick up guys. One Friday night this guy ran into me and apologized and I deliberately brushed against him as I passed. He was hot. He grabbed my arm, hugged me as we started making out and feeling each other up. We asked each other's names and after a while I asked him to come back to my place.

Once we were back at my house, he fingered me better than I ever had been before. I jacked him off and he came all over my hand then went down on me. I decided to return the favor and gave him my first ever blow job. It was great. We stayed at this for hours, giving hand and oral jobs to each other, but we didn't have condoms, which was so annoying.

In the morning we did it all again, sharing deep kisses. We decided to meet up again and that night he came by and we went back to his hotel and did it again. This time we went for it. First I was on top rubbing up and down with his cock inside me, then we changed positions. We sweated so much, and came so much. He was well worth the wait. The best I ever had and definitely the best getting me to orgasm."

I'll never tell if I could make her cum.

*****

Granny's gone but Marlene goes on.

"Me and my boyfriend had been dating for a while and we never had sex before. We just did a lot of touching and flirting. Then one day we were at his house and his grandmother was in the other room. There was this hallway that had a bathroom right next to the room she was in.

I took him into the hallway and put him up against the wall. Then I started to rub my ass on his already hard dick. He reached over and pulled my pants down and then my underwear. So then I pulled his pants down and he took his dick out. He put it in between my ass cheeks and we started grinding on each other. It was so hot and it felt really good.

I could feel him about to cum and I stopped and took him to the bathroom. We fucked on the counter and he had to put his hand over my mouth just to drown out my moans so his grandmother could not hear us. It was a great day."

*****

You know, believe it or not I was driving a Chevy Van when I met this chick and she had to check it out. Then she told me why it was so interesting to her.

"My boyfriend used to work at a Chevrolet dealership. It was his job to drive customers where they needed to go after they dropped off their cars to be worked on. One morning I was really horny and I asked him to stop by my house to see me. When he got there I jumped in the company van with him. We found a secluded place to park and jumped into the back seat to ravish each other.

It happened to be an extremely hot summer day and our bodies were sweating as they rubbed against each other. He slipped his fingers into my wet pussy and began to fuck me with them. I got so wet, my pussy juice was dripping down my man's hand. I quickly pulled his pants down around his ankles and took him into my mouth. His throbbing dick was so big I couldn't fit all of it into my mouth, but I sure tried. I pushed the head of his dick into my throat as I heard him moan for more.

I couldn't take it anymore and I pulled my panties down and sat down on his cock. My legs were spread and he had a full view of my ass pumping up and down on him. I bent over into the front seat and begged him to fuck me hard. He definitely did. I soon turned around and straddled him. My pussy was so wet I was sliding all over his dick. I pushed down and leaned into him. I could feel the base of his dick rubbing on my clit each time I thrust down. It didn't take long for me to start to shudder and moan before I felt the full wave of my orgasm!

He could not take how wet he was making my pussy and soon after I came he began pumping in and out of me faster. He pulled down on my shoulders and pushed all of his dick inside of me. I could feel him beginning to cum inside of me. I grabbed his dick hard with my pussy and helped squeeze every last drop from his swollen cock. Afterwards I lay back dripping with sweat.

We quickly dressed and he took me back home so he could return to work. He is no longer at that job, but I still see that company work van - and smile every time."

*****

I worked at Gold Metal Shows so when I met Gwen she reminded me of old times.

"My boyfriend and I were at an amusement park one night. We were kissing here and there all over the park. Finally we couldn't take it anymore and wanted to go farther. We went behind the tea cups (or Tilt-A-Whirl) and I pushed him onto the ground and kissed him down his neck and all over his body, while taking off all of his clothing. I knew there was a high chance of us being caught.

I went down on him, sucking his huge juicy, long, hard cock and he fingered my tight, wet, warm pussy. Then he went down on me, licking my clit and getting me all wet. I started to moan a little when I got on top of him and slid his long cock into me. I tried to stifle my moaning as he fucked me harder and faster. Suddenly we hear a voice.