A Cumwriter's Notebook

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*****

Then there was Big Bernie who confided in me.

"My wife and I took a trip to New Orleans for our anniversary when we were in our thirties. She had never even seen a porno movie before but I talked her into going into a X-rated arcade on Bourbon Street.

After she started watching the action on the screen in front of her, she took off her panties. She had a very beautiful, tight, hairy pussy. She was sitting on a stool and fingering herself. I took my cock out and starting stroking it when we ran out of quarters.

She told me to go get some more and when I came back, she was sitting on the stool with another guy's cock in her. His wife was there too and proceeded to give me a blow job. It was so hot watching my wife cum so hard while the other guy's wife took my load."

*****

Of course Jill had to tell me,

"Me and my boyfriend went to the movies one night. It was about a week after we had first started having sex, so at that point we always wanted to have sex. There was literally no one else in the entire theater, so we began kissing and touching each other. We both got so horny that he led me to the front of the theater and we lay down on the floor in between the seats, and we had some of the best sex I have ever had. It is a lot of fun when you might get caught at any moment."

I guess that's the fascination with it, the fact you might get caught. It's like the back seat in the bus or on the train, exposed but in the shadows.

*****

I met her in a mall. She told me her name was Cynthia and I had never met a Cynthia before. As we wandered through the mall she told me about her experience in a movie theatre with her boyfriend. Then she showed me how to ride a guy in their movie seat. Anyway this was her story.

"It was the September holidays and I was in the city with my boyfriend. We drank a bottle of tequila between us and both got extremely horny. We ended up having sex in the most public places and in broad daylight. An hour or so later, we decided to go to the movies - still drunk. I believe we went into Herbie fully loaded.

Anyways, there were only about 5 people in the theatre, and we sat in the back seats. The movie was so boring that we decided to have some more fun. Kissing lead to me being fingered, which lead to me giving his hard cock a blow job. It got to the stage where we wanted to fuck again. So we did. I got on top of him, and started to ride him.

About half an hour later, a man left the cinema and walked past us - me still riding him. The movie ended shortly after, and the elderly couple in the row in front of us walked off, and gave us the biggest dirty looks. We had sex about 7 times that day in various places."

I believed her, she was insatiable.

*****

Eve was a brunette with a curvaceous figure and bright blue eyes. She was charming and sexy at the same time in a wholesome way. She told me about her movie experience with a smile then asked me about others I had collected.

"Ever been to a late showing at the cinema? My boyfriend and I have always loved the idea of fucking in an empty cinema. Whenever we went I'd fondle his balls and stroke his dick, and if it was quiet enough he'd slide his hands down the front of my trousers and rub my pussy. One night we went to a late showing and we walked right up to the back row. It wasn't an empty cinema but there were only a couple of other people in there.

After the trailers had finished and the movie had begun, my boyfriend did the usual of rubbing my pussy through the front of my jeans. I looked at him and smiled as I helped him unbutton my zip. He slid his hand inside and immediately realized I had no knickers on. He slid his hand down further and could feel my already wet pussy. I reached across to him and could feel that he dick was hard. I unbuttoned his trousers and began to rub his cock up and down. The end of his dick was already wet with come. He was rubbing my clit at the same time - flicking it back and forth. I really wanted his cock inside me.

I knelt on the floor and took his huge cock inside my mouth. I could never manage to get it all in but I was so horny that I took it right to the back of my throat. We were both really turned on, and the fact that somebody might notice what we were doing made it even better. I slowly pulled my jeans down and took them off, along with my shoes. I pulled his dick out of his boxers then straddled him, taking his dick right up inside me.

We fucked like that, trying to be quiet, for ages. He was so hard and kept thrusting up deep inside me. At the same time I rubbed my clit and we started to fuck harder. I could tell he wanted to come, so I whispered in his ear to come and he shot his load deep inside me. The come kept coming(!) and when he emptied himself into me we sat back and watched the rest of the film. I couldn't really concentrate on the rest of the story, though!"

Chapter 8: Anal

I had a certain fascination with anal since it was not part of my experience when I grew up back in the fifties. Mind you neither were blow jobs but I got used to them quickly enough. Anyway I enquired of the ladies their opinions. May was getting married and she told me, "My fiancée wants to fuck me in the ass. I never really though about it in any way, but he has started climbing on top of me whenever I lay on my stomach. He rubs his dick against the crack of my ass, and it starts to get me real excited. I rub my ass up against him, and my pussy gets all hot and wet, and then we usually have some great sex. I think I'm gonna surprise him on our wedding night and let him bareback me. I haven't told him, but I have been getting off while imagining him pounding his cock deep into my asshole. I can give myself more than one orgasm at once, just thinking about that big dick inside my ass."

I haven't heard how it went but I will let you know when I do.

*****

Aerial related this one to me.

"I have always been this adventurous woman when it came to sex and almost anything else, but anal sex scared me and seemed somewhat forbidden. I knew so many people who had done it before, but for some reason I remained an anal virgin until I met the right person to trust and I knew I had to try.

My boyfriend and I were out one evening having a few drinks and he told me he had a surprise for me. We left the bar and he took me to the beach. As we walked around the beach, things started to heat up as we were touching and deeply kissing each other everywhere! He took me by the hand and walked me to this beautiful old lighthouse we had seen many times during our visits here. He looked at me and asked if I wanted to go in.

I was eager to explore all of him and the lighthouse, but was afraid we would get caught. He said that was part of the thrill and he wanted to show me the thrill of trying new things.

We climbed in through an open window and walked to the top. The view was beautiful as we stood leaning against the rail. His hands reached around me from behind and started to massage my tits as he kissed and sucked on my neck. I leaned back into him and felt the pressure of his cock against my ass so I started grinding my ass against him and he began to moan. (Actually, it was more of a growl.)

It was at this point that he whispered in my ear, "Do you want to experience the thrill of something new?" I knew I was ready. I wanted so much to feel his hot throbbing cock in me...all of me. I wanted to give him my ass. I told him to fuck me!

He leaned me forward over the rail. All I could see was the ocean below us as he raised the skirt of my dress and ripped off my panties. He was so hungry for this. He had waited so long. I felt his fingers go deep into my wet cunt and he was pumping me getting his fingers so creamy. He took his fingers out and started to massage my asshole. It was so hot! I tensed at first because I was scared, but then I felt his fingers slide right in.

"Oh God!" I screamed.

It was the most intense feeling ever. He was sliding his fingers in and out of my ass so deep. He pulled the fingers out and I felt his cock head press against me. Now, I was really scared but at the same time crazy for him.

He grabbed my hips and plunged deep into me. I screamed like I never have before as he pumped me against the railing. His cock felt huge! There was no pain only pleasure as he fucked my ass.

He pumped me so hard until I felt him start to tense and I told him I wanted him to fill my ass with his cum. Just hearing me say this made him rip his load deep into my asshole and I came with him. It was more intense than anything I have ever experienced.

We are still together and anal sex has become a regular part of our sex life. It is one of the most erotic things we do because we always remember the first time and the power of living for the thrill."

*****

Her name was Muriel and she was older but a goddess to me. She told me the following, "It was the first time my boyfriend had rented a hotel room for us, and I was sure that he wanted to fuck more than just my pussy. As we began the foreplay, I knew immediately that he was going to fuck me in my ass.

He began sucking on my tits holding me tightly with one arm around my waist while his other hand was finger fucking me. I was extremely wet. He then got up and proceeded to lay on top of me, holding both my hands above my head with one hand. He softly began kissing my ear and as he did that, his other hand moved down my ass. With his legs, he spread mine slightly open and then with his finger searched for my asshole until he found it. I was startled and he began to whisper into my ear...

"Shhhhh, you're going to love it". He then stuck his tongue into my throat and wouldn't let me move. He moved his finger all around my asshole, until I finally let out a moan. That was when he let me go.

He turned me over and I quickly got on all fours, thinking he was going to fuck my pussy, but all of a sudden, I felt his lips and the heat of his mouth on my butt. It was the best feeling I had ever had.

He stuck his tongue in and out of my ass, while his fingers were getting wet with all of my juices. After a few more pleasurable moments, I let out a scream when I felt his huge cock going into my tight, virgin asshole.

It kind of hurt, but after a couple of seconds, I started to really enjoy the massiveness of his dick fucking my asshole. I was extremely turned on and I felt so dirty, but I loved it. He finally asked me if he could come inside my ass and I let him. It was great. He fucked me in the ass all night long.

I think now I'm addicted to ass fucking."

*****

I met Shirley on the beach. She was with a few other girls but when they went for refreshments she stayed with me. We moved to an isolated area and fucked ourselves silly before she took my request for information serious. She told me, "I lived at the beach for a summer when I was in college. I worked at a restaurant with this really cute guy, Kevin. We hung out all the time, but just as friends. He always rubbed my shoulders and said he gave great massages.

We were hanging out drinking at the beach and we went to my apartment to refill the cooler. He started rubbing my shoulders, saying what a great massage he gave. I led him into the bedroom and told him to prove what a great massage he gave. He put lotion on my back and did give me a great massage. I felt him start to pull down my bikini shorts and didn't stop him.

He rubbed my ass and legs and slowly spread them. He teased my bum hole and I got really wet and excited. Then he slid a finger into my pussy, then two. I just let him go. Then he pushed a finger in my bum and made me have the most unbelievable orgasm. He kissed the back of my neck and whispered, "I told you so."

Then he left and returned to the beach. I had to take a couple of minutes and then went back too."

So that was her experience with anal but she was curious and I was in no hurry.

Chapter 9: Oral is as Oral does

All the girls seemed to like oral both receiving and giving. Not at all like a generation ago when they barfed at the idea. My most memorable story came from Marie.

" He was probably one of the less attractive guys I ever dated...but he could eat pussy like no one else. He camped out down there for ages, and did so with great talent.

None of that porn-movie fake crap... you know, barely touch the clit with the tip of your tongue stuff. He went for it full on, tongue-fucking me while his nose rubbed my clit. He would be wet with my juices from ear to ear, and I would be grinning the same way. And he wasn't afraid of a little blood - or a lot, for that matter - and there is nothing better for cramps than a good toe-curling orgasm!"

*****

This gal, Amy, was in camo and she told me her story.

One night I stayed over at his barracks and we watched TV in the lounge. Since we were the only ones in there he turned off the lights. Myself, being the freak that I am, began to get really hot at the thought of sucking on his enormous cock. I like to have sex in places where we might get caught, it really turns me on.

As he watched TV I laid on my stomach and took his cock out of his pants. He asked me what was I doing and said that someone might come in. I told him that it made it all the more better then they could watch. I began sucking his cock. With every stroke it went deeper and deeper down my throat. He was moaning and pushing my head down as far as it could go. He pulled my hair as he came into my mouth.

I love the taste of hot cum trickling down my throat. Once he had cum he pushed me off of him and ate my already soaked pussy. It felt so good to feel his warm tongue in my cunt. I came almost instantly. As we finished and began watching TV again, someone came in the lounge never suspecting a thing."

*****

This was Georgia with the wild black curly hair. She was so enthusiastic about my questions and seemed to delight in giving me outlandish answers.

"I love my husbands cock. I worship it, I adore it, I am totally addicted to it! I love the way it looks, the way it feels and the way it tastes. He has the most perfect cock of any man I've ever seen. I am obsessed with it. I'm constantly thinking about it, fantasizing and dreaming about it. I love sucking my husband. There is no better feeling in the world than the feel of his cock, hard and throbbing, deep in my mouth. I want to suck him morning, noon, and night.

I love to be awakened in the morning by my husband gliding his cock over my lips, pressing against them, urging my lips to part so that he can slide it inside my mouth. I especially love it when he strokes his own cock as I suck on the head of it, he pumps away, stroking and pumping.

I love the way his fingers feel bumping against my lips as he jerks himself off. His balls will be slapping against my chin, and he will be talking to me... saying things like... "yeah, suck it baby, suck it good"

The way it feels as he nears his orgasm, the swelling of his shaft... he pumps it harder and harder, his fingers slamming against my lips. Then he will cry out... "ooooo I'm cumming now baby, I'm going to feed you, suck baby suck!"

Oh God, the feeling of his cock as it pumps his hot cum into my mouth is the most heavenly feeling I know. His hand is moving so fast, pumping more and more cum, filling my mouth as I suck as hard as I can. Sometimes, I won't swallow, but will hold my mouth open as he jerks off into my mouth. He loves watching his own cum fill up my mouth. I will hold it in my mouth, savoring the feel and taste, only swallowing when he tells me too. Then I love to close my eyes and let it just trickle slowly down my throat, swallowing little bits at a time. After I've swallowed it all, I love the after taste and sensation in my mouth. That after taste makes me hungry for more... and I want to suck him again and again.

Some days, I might suck my husband off 4-6 times, but at the very least, he feeds me his cum once a day. Its a part of our lives now, one that I simply couldn't live without.

Someday, I think I might like to try having him jerk off into my mouth as maybe another man, or maybe a couple of other men watched. I think that would be very erotic to suck my husband as others watched.

One of my favorite fantasies is that my husband is playing cards at a table with some other men. I serve them drinks and snacks as they play. I'm topless and the men can see how my husband has trained my nipples with dc current over time to stay erect. When I'm not serving the men drinks and such, I'm under the table, with my husbands cock in my mouth, sucking him.

This really messes up his game sometimes but then it also messes up the other men's game, as they are constantly peeking under the table to watch my husband get his cock sucked. Sometimes my husband will let the men watch as he sprays his cum all over my face and chest. Then I will slowly and dreamily rub his seed all over me as the guys watch.

Thinking of this fantasy really turns me on! I love his cock and there is nothing more delicious to me than the taste of his cum in my mouth. I love being his cock hungry cum eating wife."

*****

This was Caroline from Toronto.

" We were alone at the laundromat. I told him I wanted him to come to the bathroom with me. He looked a little confused but he came anyway. I locked the door behind us and flicked off the light. I pulled up my shirt and undid my bra. He grabbed my tits and started sucking on my nipples while I grabbed his hardness through his pants.

I knelt down and undid his belt and pulled his pants down. Then I took a hold of his throbbing meat and started licking the head. He moaned quietly as I took the rest of it into my mouth and softly sucked. I deep throated him a couple times until we heard someone come in the door right next to the bathroom.

We then decided our little sexcapade was over for a little while until we got home. But the whole time we were folding clothes we had grins on our faces cause we knew what we had been doing just a few minutes earlier and what we would be doing once we got home."

Chapter 10: On The Highway

Romance with the auto is as American as apple pie. Maxine who told me to call her Maxi told me this tale.

"When I was seventeen, I went to a club with my boyfriend, we had been having some troubles lately, so we went just for a good time. I could tell he was looking at every woman except me, so I pretended to look at every man except him. Just as I had hoped, he got jealous.

He left to "go to the bathroom." Naturally he didn't come back, so then this cute guy walked over and asked if he could join me. I said yes and we talked. When he found out my boyfriend had bailed he was concerned. He immediately offered me a ride home. I said sure, and we left.

The ride home was very quiet - I think any conversation was done in the club - so it wasn't all that interesting. I was feeling rather horny though and I couldn't help but stare at his crotch. He must have really liked me because it was BULGING! I could already tell it was a big one...

I couldn't resist. I broke the silence and said, "You know it was real nice of you to take me home... so I guess I should repay you." I grinned at him and placed my hand on his crotch and unzipped him. I slowly went down and pulled it out. It was a magnificent sight! It was massive and not too hairy, with a nice head.

I placed my lips around it and amazingly, started to suck every inch of it. I loved the feel of it in my mouth and sucked it with passion. When he finally came I savored every drop of his cum, enjoying all of it.

When he dropped me off, I could definitely say he had a big smile on his face!"

*****

Mary, Mary, Quite contrary. Not really, she was most willing but that's another story. She did tell me about her experience with a car.