All Comments on 'A Cup of Tea Bk. 02'

by soppingwetpanties

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
erktecerktecalmost 5 years ago
A bit different path...

I had a bit of a feel this story would head a different direction at the end of the first part. The feel I got from Keith was different. A soup house volunteer to a well known domme was quite a change. I would have liked to have seen where that arc would have lead, but I do appreciate this one.

erktecerktecalmost 5 years ago
Sorry...

I don’t know why it inserted Keith for Keiko....darn spell correct.

ggchuckggchuckalmost 5 years ago
My cup of tea

Male submission to a female with mild (not mean) humiliation hits my buttons. It is a well-written story--well worth the time to enjoy reading it. The character development is excellent. I don't put many stories into my "favorites" list. This story clearly deserved to be on it.

-chuck

ggchuckggchuckalmost 5 years ago
My Cup of Tea

Well written and it hits my susceptibility to female dominance with mild (not mean) humiliation. The character development is exceptionable. Though I don't often use my favorites list, I couldn't resist placing this story on it. I'm glad you evolved from predominately lesbian stories (obviously because I'm male).

-chuck

Peterhu148Peterhu148almost 5 years ago
......an exceptionally well written story!

I really enjoyed Bk. 01 & was deflated when I got to the end, as I was doubtful that it could be matched, for quality by Bk. 02. You have no idea how glad I am to be wrong.

My team was very successful this year & I thought that was the peak of my year but discovering your (BDSM) stories has topped that.

Your character development is beautiful & the storyline is exquisite, I enjoy harsh/ non-consensual domination on occasion, but mainly prefer romantic/ mild domination with a well played out storyline. I cannot sing the praises of this enough. Please continue this story in a similar vein (quality wise). The most minor of quibbles, could we possibly see a bit more on the development of DAX & Keiko's early relationship from landlord & tenant to a total reversal of power relations. As I said this is a very minor quibble on what is an exceptionally well written story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Another Fantastic Chapter

Think this story is definitely your best piece of work to date, probably my favourite story on the entire site. Love everything you've done with this one so far and can hardly wait for the next part.

Would be very interested in reading a spin-off about Stella and her Mistress too, if you fancied writing it at some point.

You've always been a good erotic storyteller, and I think you get better each time. Keep up the good work! And thanks for posting here.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Loving this

Such great work. Lovely erotic tale. Please don't keep us waiting too long for the next part Mistress SWP.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Ooh YES! Please Mistress SWP. Please let your followers read the next chapter of this erotic tale that you have thus far crafted so well. It is nothing less than sheer perfection. Even amongst your previous stellar offerings, this one stands out. A shining example of erotica at it's finest.

- a kiss placed at the tip of each of your shoes in gratitude Mistress

percy PT

ellewalkerellewalkeralmost 3 years ago

I stumbled to literotica.com during my 21 days quarantine here in Hong Kong and I am looking forward to reading the 90+ stories to kill time while I’m locked away in a hotel room. So happy that I found your stories. I had to put my iPad down to collect myself when I read the name Stella in the den scene. I am hooked! I also wonder if the character Rocky was inspired by Rocky Aoki?

Will527Will527over 1 year ago

Whew! I'm panting here

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Good premise.

But strange story.

Three stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersoppingwetpanties@soppingwetpanties
Reading and writing erotic literature gets my panties wet. 4-13-17 I'm really excited that Chapters 7-9 of the Abyss will debut this weekend. I've been thinking about the future of Justine for quite a while. These chapters will open the door for a whole host of possibiliti...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES