A Cure for Boredomme 7th Heaven

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hannah, in a moment you will remain so very deeply relaxed and you will take my hand and we will go to your car where you will get into the passenger seat. Each step you take will relax you 10 times more deeply, and it will feel so wonderful as you go deeper," the brunette street hypnotist continued. "When you get into the car and sit in the passenger seat you will sink 100 times deeper for me, and it will feel so wonderful, no stress, no worry, no cares, just relaxation and listening to my voice. Do you understand, Hannah?"

"Yessss..." Hannah replied in a muffled tone as her face rested on the shoulder of the woman who had rapidly tranced her.

"Open your eyes and take my hand, Hannah," the woman instructed as she broke the hug.. "Look at me and recognize me Hannah before we walk and you get to sink deeper."

Hannah took the hand offered and looked at the woman who had so rapidly relaxed her as she was instructed.

"Do you recognize me, Professor Hunt?" the woman asked.

"Yesss," hypnotized Hannah responded.

"Do you know who I am, Professor Hunt?" the brunette continued.

'Yessss, Alicia DeLaurent, former student," Hannah replied in a monotone..

"Very good, Professor," Alicia responded. "You are going to learn that students make the best teachers. Now let's walk and get you in the car."

Hannah slowly was led by the hand to her car, and each step did increase her relaxation. When she got to the car, Alicia let go of her hand and she climbed into the passenger seat and felt a big wave of relaxation overcome her.

Alicia smiled at the visible physical reaction as she sat in her car's passenger seat.

"Very good Hannah, close your eyes until I instruct you to open them," Alicia ordered, and on cue Hannah's eyes gently closed. "Count backwards from 100 in your mind and let each number take you deeper into relaxation. When you get to zero, say the number out loud, do you understand?"

"Yessss..." the hypnotist of the crime lord answered.

As Hannah began her count, Alicia looked to the back of the car and noticed her assistant, Jillian, had approached.

"Well executed, Jillian, have you had any other successful hypnotic carjackings?" Alicia DeLaurent asked with a laugh.

"No, Doctor, this is my first, I just followed what you told me to do," Jillian replied. "But you know I am very experienced and really good at that."

"That is true," Alicia said with a smile. "Are you sure there are no cameras in Hannah's house?"

"There are cameras outside the house, but with the tinted windows of Hannah'sSUV they won't notice 2 passengers. There is nothing inside, I used Liana's computer to try and gain access if there was any, but it looks like Santiago is only monitoring the outside of the house as to who is coming and going, Doctor," Jillian answered.

"Good to know. Stay close, I will let you know where we are and what's next, just in case we need to alter plans," the Doctor responded.

"I will be close by, no worries," Jillian responded as she hugged her boss and Mistress before getting into Alicia's car and driving off.

Alicia made her way to the driver's side of Hannah's SUV and got in. WIthin a few moments she heard Hannah.

"Zero...."

"Hannah, open your eyes," Alicia commanded and watched as her former professor opened her eyes and stared straight ahead into nothing. "You seem very stressed out about things, tell me is that true?"

"Yess...." Hannah replied.

"Well then let's get you nice and relaxed then so you feel no more stress or worry, won't that be wonderful Hannah?" Alicia asked as she drove to Hannah's house according to the route that was normally taken by Hannah herself.

"Yess...." the hypnodomme of the DA responded.

"You notice the light posts lit on the side of the road don't you Hannah?" Alicia asked. "So gently lit as we drive?"

"Yess.." Hannah answered in her sleepy cadence.

"When I snap my fingers, I will tell you a number, and when you hear the number you will count that number of light posts. When you reach the number I have told you, you will say that number out loud, close your eyes and sink 100 times deeper into relaxation for me, do you understand so far Hannah?" the clever brunette hypnotist began, not ironically unaware she was using a similar tactic Hannah had used on Emily Tobias to deepen the trance of Hannah.

"Yesss,,," the stressed hypnotist of the crime lord replied.

"When I snap my fingers, you will open your eyes, look at me for a new number to count. WHen I give you that number, you will again count up to that number before again closing your eyes and sinking 100 times deeper into relaxation, do you understand, Hannah?" Alicia explained simply.

"Yesss...." Hannah answered, her mind interested in the removal of stress from the recent complications in her life surrounding her work for Santiago.

"Very good girl, Hannah, you will become very relaxed and very used to following my suggestions," Alicia began.

SNAP

Hannah slowly turned her head and looked at her hypnotist.

"Ten," Alicia ordered, and with that Hannah turned her head to look out the front of her car and silently began counting.

"Tennn...." the ever deeper relaxing hypnotist counted as she closed her eyes.

Alicia smiled as she saw her body visibly relax deeper as she closed her eyes.

SNAP

Hannah opened her eyes again, and turned to see her hypnotist.

"Fifteen," Alicia said with a smile.

Hannah again turned to look out the front of the car and again began her silent count of the gently lit light posts that were evenly spaced on the side of the road. That was how Hannh spent her ride to her home that evening, deepening her own trance level at the command of her former student.

"Excellent, her mind is so confused and stressed she is welcoming the relaxation," Alicia mused in thought. "And she will be getting very used to following my suggestions at the snap of my finger..."

That was how the ride went, Alicia DeLaurent snapping her fingers and giving her former professor a number of light posts to count, then watching as the teacher became the student and followed directions, with Hannah Hunt sending herself deeper into relaxation when reaching the magic number that had her close her eyes and sink once again. Time after time, the professor, and hypnotist to the crime lord, obeyed, her conflicted and exhausted mind welcoming the break from the stress felt at doing the bidding of Damon Santiago.

"We have reached the residence," Doctor DeLaurent said to her assistant Jillian, who was circling nearby as she settled into her evening residence of the local motel. "Let me know if there's anything I need to be aware of. Otherwise, the training will continue."

"Understood, Doctor, I will continue to monitor things through Liana's computer and keep you updated on anything out of the ordinary," the loyal assistant replied, "Enjoy your night."

"You know I will, Jillian," the capable Doctor and dominant answered with a smile.

"Hannah, open your eyes, and look at me," Alicia suggested, as she waited until her subject looked at her. "When I snap my fingers, you will lead me to your office here, we still have work to complete, do you understand?"

"Yess,,," Hannah responded, her relaxation deepened after her nearly hour long drive of counting and sinking.

"Excellent, Hannah, the deeper you go the easier it becomes to follow suggestions and sink deeper again," Alicia suggested.

"Yess," the hypnotized hostess replied.

SNAP

Hannah exited the passenger side, and then entered the garage level of her home, with Alicia DeLaurent following close behind. She slowly walked down the hallway, and made a slight turn to where her office entrance was.

"Open the door, Hannah, and sit on your patient chair and stay silent," Alicia told the still hypnotized Hannah, who followed the suggestions flawlessly.

"Very good, Hannah," Alicia praised. "Now it's time for a bit of your own medicine."

Hannah simply looked straight ahead at her hypnotist, who was now sitting in her own office chair.

"We are in a Doctor's office, and you are in the patient's chair," Alicia suggested. "Hannah, I am your Doctor, the one who gives you deep relaxation, and you will refer to me as Doctor from now on, do you understand?"

"Yes, Doctor," Hannah responded from her deep hypnotic state with no hesitation.

"Very good, Hannah," Alicia reinforced. "Were you a good student, Hannah?"

"Yes, Doctor," the woman in control of the DA admitted.

"The type of student who needed to get every answer correct, Hannah?" Alicia continued.

"Yes, Doctor," Hannah answered.

"Of course you were, Hannah, that is very commendable," Alicia continued. "And now Hannah when I snap my fingers you will be that student again, it will be very important that you answer every question I ask correctly, do you understand?"

"Yes, Doctor," Hannah responded.

"When you know the correct answer, you will raise your hand. Each question you correctly answer will send you deeper into relaxation and feel wonderful, do you understand?" Alicia added.

"Yes, Doctor," the hypnotized Dr. Hunt answered.

SNAP

Hannah closed and opened her eyes at the snap, and Alicia smiled at her "student".

"Can you name this man, How do you know him, Hannah?" Alicia asked as she held up a photo from the file she had brought with her that sat on the desk, immediately Hannah raised her hand. "Yes, Hannah?"

"Yes, Doctor," Hannah answered. "That is Damon Santiago, he hired me to hypnotize someone for him."

"Very good, Hannah," Alicia continued. "Who did he hire you to hypnotize?"

Hannah raised her hand and like a good student waited to be called on before answering.

"Yes, Hannah?" Dr. DeLaurent said.

"Emily Tobias, she was the Assistant District Attorney when I was hired, Doctor," Hannah offered.

"Well done, Hannah, you are getting them all correct," Alicia said. "What is being done with Emily Tobias?"

Again the prize pupil raised her hand.

"Hannah? You have the answer?" Alicia asked.

"Yes Doctor," Hannah began. "I have made her my slave. She does exactly what I tell her to do."

"What has Emily Tobias been told to do?" Alicia continued.

The star student raised her hand, allowing Dr. DeLaurent to call on Hannah again, "Go on, Hannah...."

"She is being given evidence to use to convict the rivals of Damon Santiago, Doctor," Hannah answered.

"Where is the evidence coming from?" Alicia asked.

Hannah raised her hand again.

"Hannah..." Alicia said, holding out her hand to invite her to answer.

"Damon Santiago," Hannah answered.

"Where is Liana Santiago?" Alicia asked, waiting to see if her hypnotized subject knew the answer.

Alicia DeLaurent was not disappointed as Hannah raised her hand before calling on her.

"Seducing Charles Carpenter to clone his phone for evidence, Doctor," Hannah responded.

"What happened to Liana Santiago to get her to do this?" Doctor DeLaurent questioned.

Hannah's right hands shot up in the air and Alicia pointed at her to answer.

"I hypnotized her, Doctor, and gave her to Damon Santiago, Doctor," Hannah replied.

"What does it mean that you 'gave her' to Damon?" Alicia asked incredulously.

Hannah lifted her hand in the air, having the answer.

"Go on, Hannah...."

"I made her honor and obey Damon as a loyal slave, Doctor," Hannah replied.

"What has Liana been made to do?" Alicia pressed.

Hannah kept her perfect score going.

"Seduce Carpenter, get evidence against him, help train her sister Lisa," Hannah replied.

Dr. DeLaurent bristled at the last comment, infuriated and disgusted.

"Train Lisa how?" Alicia asked sternly.

Hannah put her hand up. Alicia was sure she didn't want to hear the answer.

"As a whore and addicted to a designer drug, Liana was injecting her with," Hannah replied.

"Who is afraid of Damon Santiago?" Alicia asked.

Hannah threw her hand up and even under hypnosis looked nervous.

"Hannah..."

"I am, Doctor," Hannah replied.

"Hannah, when I snap my fingers, you will count from 10 to zero, go 100 times deeper with each number, when you reach zero close your eyes and sink even deeper," Alicia commanded, hearing enough.

Alicia DeLaurent took out a set of nipple clamps and pair of rubber panties with attached anal probe and dildo.

SNAP

"You got involved with the worst crime boss in the country and now you are totally fucked, and soon you will be, and you will believe it's your own idea. Listen carefully, Hannah, this is what you are going to do..."

12