A Cure for Boredomme - The Third Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Very good Emily, please stand up in front of me," the hypnotist instructed. EMily languidly stretched a bit and slowly got to a seated position on the attorney's bed, took a deep breath, then stood in front of her hypnotist, naked. "Very good, Emily, you look beautiful naked."

"Thank you Hannah," the attorney said with a slight smile from the praise.

"Doesn't it feel wonderful to have the weight of stress and worry lifted from you? To know that you have found your earthly master like you learned in church today? That you should respect your earthly master with sincerity of heart?" Hannah asked.

"Yes, Hannah," the lawyer said unwaveringly with a satisfied smile adorning her pretty face. Her eyes, a pretty hazel in color, held a slight glaze.

"Then you understand your position, with me being your earthly master," Hannah began. "Tell me what that makes you, Emily."

"Your slave, Hannah," the lawyer replied unhesitatingly and unwaveringly, slightly standing a bit taller, sending her breasts out just a bit further, proud of her self realization.

"Excellent, Emly, you are doing so well,' Hannah praised as she reached out with her left hand and caressed the right breast of her submissive, while her right hand stroked her left cheek. "Now please kneel."

Emily got to her knees slowly.

"Place your hands behind your back, chest out, proud to be kneeling for me," Hannah instructed.

Emily complied, and even smiled because she felt proud.

"Very good, Emily, when you kneel you will look up into my eyes and feel wonderfully relaxed and obedient, won't you," the hypnotist informed.

"Yes, Hannah," the lawyer said, kneeling naked in her own bedroom before the hypnotist she had only met a few days earlier.

"Crawl over here right in front of me, Emily," Hannah instructed as she adjusted her position on the edge of the bed, pulling up her skirt just a bit.

"Yes, Hannah," the smiling submissive answered.

"Very good, Emily," the dominant said. "Did you ever use your mouth on your college friend Jessica?"

"Yes, Hannah," Emily replied.

"Very good, Emily," the hypnotist said, staring deeply into the eyes of the kneeling woman. "You may take off my panties and show me how talented you are at using your mouth to provide me pleasure, do you understand?"

"Yes, Hannah," the lawyer replied as she reached up and began removing her hypnotist's white thong panties.

Emily started slowly, but soon found her rhythm, skillfully licking as if she had always done this, not as if the lawyer hadn't done it in 15 years.

As the hypnotist sat on Emily's bed, with her hypnotized slave licking away, Hannah confidently picked up the phone and called her partner, the infamous crime lord Damon Santiago.

"I think we have the lawyer problem licked," the domme said with a laugh to the crime boss, who was paying her handsomely for her work.

"Excellent, Ms Hunt, when you finish there you will meet me at my place, we have another issue that needs your attention," Santiago said in a serious tone "My ex-wife..."

12