A Current Affair

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My friends continued to tell me he had affairs with younger women so he could care less about my needs. Maybe it was true, but I didn't want to hurt our children if I left.

That morning I decided to follow my friends' advice and put on my black sun dress for the appointment. I stuffed it in my purse and headed to the office in my regular work clothes. At least I would be able to tell my friends that they were wrong about the dress when I wore it to the appointment. I also decided not to wear panties since he'd already seen me nude and I'd already told him didn't wear any and I didn't want him to think I was sexist after my rude comment to him yesterday.

When my appointment time approached, it dawned on me that changing clothes earlier in the day on a Thursday would look strange to my coworkers. I normally would change at the office on Fridays before my get-togethers. I was never going to let my coworkers see what I had on underneath so I had my coat handy to hide my dress. They knew I was going out after work. However, my electrolyisis session was earlier in the day on a non-Friday so I needed to figure out somewhere else to change.

My solution? I decided to change in my car during the day. This was something I never thought I'd do at this stage of my life, but I didn't want to drive to some business and use their nasty bathrooms or where others could walk in on me. I wasn't changing in a toilet stall. Period. My car wasn't an SUV like Tamara's and didn't have heavily tinted windows either.

My job site was in the middle of a city so we used a private parking garage nearby that was shared with other surrounding businesses. It was out of the way and usually there weren't a lot of people walking around. I was completely paranoid about people seeing me change. I used my car shade to cover the front window and my coat to cover my driver's side glass. There was some additional privacy because of the surrounding cars on either side, but I did it.

I arrived at the salon early since I was nosey and curious about who would leave David's office. I got out of my car and headed around to the door. David said that he would have a sign on the door handle that would either say "in session" or "come in" since there wasn't a waiting area immediately outside it. I waited by the road. A few minutes later a young woman came out and left. David saw me and waved me into his office.

"Nice to see you again, Katy. I had you down for at least an hour today. You still OK with that?"

"I believe so. I am a little nervous to be honest."

"That's normal. I think you'll do fine. A lot of people don't even make it through their first appointment and others need numbing cream."

He closed the door behind me.

"What a dress, Katy. That black number really looks great on you."

He then noticed me from behind. "Oh, and it's backless, too. That's hot."

"Thank you very much," I said surprised and rather embarassed at the attention.

I was glad I wore the dress now. It felt really good to be complimented, and David seemed to like me in it, or was he just being polite?

I slipped out of it quickly and he handed me the metal cylinder to hold after I was positioned on the table.

"I'll start with the back of your neck to see what's emerged since last week, then I can take a look at your shoulders next."

He started on my neck and the pain was the same level as last time. He was done pretty quickly so he started on my shoulders. David found some hairs and I almost didn't feel anything there. I had a difficult time keeping my boobies from cascading off the sides of the table. Eventually it became pointless and I just let them fall off the sides. However, when that happened it caused my boob to make contact with his chest. The contact felt incredible as he inadvertently rubbed against it. I know it was just his chest, but it took my sex drive up a notch.

Later he asked me to turn on my back and raise my right arm. It was not very dignified to have David see my unshaved armpits but he was very courteous. I tried to corral the girls by bringing my other arm under them and grabbing my right boob.

"Ouch! That hurt a lot more," I said as David zapped the first hair.

He pulled up. "Do you need to reduce the current? I don't want it to be too uncomfortable."

"I will be OK. I can tough it out."

"Good girl. You're a trooper. A lot of clients say if you do the electrolysis more often you get less sensitive to it."

A little more than an hour passed and he was done with both armpits and my arms.

"OK Katy, your legs will be the toughest place yet because they have a lot of nerve endings. Just about everyone who tries it says it is quite painful. I've only had a couple women who were able to completely finish them."

"I guess we'll see how much I want it," I said. I hoped I wanted it a lot.

He began at the ankle on my right leg. It actually wasn't any more painful than my armpits.

"You are doing great. I am proud of you. They say that women usually have a higher threshold of pain than men because they go through childbirth."

"Then I have three times the immunity, and I have the stretch marks to prove it."

David laughed at that.

He removed around a quarter of my hair on both legs below the knees by the end of my session which now was at the three hour mark.

I set up another appointment for the following day. I slipped on the dress while David cleaned up my hair off the table and floor. I gave him $300 in cash since I wanted this to be as anonymous as possible. He showed me to the door to see me out.

As I walked to my car, I felt different. I felt a glimmer of what it was like to be noticed as a woman. Now I was off to change back into my work clothes.

Session #7

I had two appointments a week for up to two hours each day up until today. David was slowly making progress on my legs as well as keeping up with my neck, armpits and arms. I continued to wear my sun dresses to the appointments and David always had something kind to say to me when he saw me in them. My confidence grew by the day, and it felt good to be around a man who didn't criticize my looks. Maybe it was OK for me to dress a little more sexy, and perhaps I should do something about my pubic hair. I wanted him more than ever. I had never spent so much time in close contact with a man, including my husband.

Electrolysis on my legs was quite an experience. Most hairs came out relatively painlessly others hurt more, a lot more. David would always pause after a bad one to make sure I was OK.

Today, he was able to start work on my hairs on my thighs. I waited outside on the side of the building for a client to leave. As I waited two men passed by me on their way to the back. They gave me long stares as walked by. David came out to look for me.

"I apologize for being late. Don't worry about the time. You are not being charged until I start removing hairs. It was a late lunch."

He turned to get the equipment set up as I stripped for him.

"Oh, I see you are already naked," he laughed.

He handed me the cylinder with a wet towel around it.

"I am easily trainable," I winked.

"Oh, I see." He winked back. "It does make things move along faster. It looks like there isn't much skin irritation after yesterday's appointment which is great," he said as he looked over my lower legs.

As he worked up my thighs, I had to spread my legs wider so he could get in between them. Again, I expected David to say something negative about my pussy like my husband, but he didn't. He acted professionally and made me feel at ease. At the end of the appointment, he went behind me to get aloe vera to rub on my legs. I still subconsciously put one hand over my pussy. He noticed that.

"Did you ever ask your hubby about your pubic hair? That's next. If you don't want to remove any of it, I've cleared your body and can start removing all your hair in around two hours per week. Then over time those two hours will drop to 15-30 minutes, tops. Then you'll never see me again."

"My friends only said I should try it. They thought maybe I should just make it look normal, whatever that means. I really have no clue what is considered normal these days. My best friend has a thin landing strip."

"Well, obviously electrolysis can definitely make whatever hair style you choose to go with possible. Whatever you want. Would you mind if I have another look?"

"You saw something wrong, didn't you? It's OK, if so. We can just leave it as is," I said. I was so paranoid back then.

"I didn't see anything wrong. I just need to figure out how much hair you have to give you an idea as to the amount of time it will take to finish."

"Just be ready for it," I said as I spread my legs a little more for him.

"Ready for what? Something medical? I can't work on you if you have some sort medical issue down between there."

"Oh no, nothing like that. My husband says it's disfigured after I had the kids. That's why he insists that I keep it as hairy as possible."

"You're kidding me. That's not right. I can see why you are so self-conscience."

"Well, to be honest I wanted it this way too. I started to believe it myself over time," I said.

"I am very sorry that happened to you."

David put on gloves and reached for my groin. He ran his fingers through my long thick hairs, sometimes parting them.

"Don't take this the wrong way, but you have a lot of dense pubic hair. The hairs are quite long, too. Can you part your legs a little more for me?"

I parted them more and he moved his light to a different angle. He had a thorough close up look as my vagina for several minutes.

"You have a lot of hair that builds up gradually until it gets very dense around your clitoris and halfway down your labia but a fairly normal amount on your inner legs and toward your butt. You do have gray hairs now so those will be tougher to remove, but your skin on your pussy and labia looks to be in excellent condition."

"Really? Are you sure? What about the scaring?" I asked as I got up on my elbows.

"Positive. I don't understand why your husband would have you believe that it looks bad," David said.

I never had a second opinion from another man until now. I wanted David to neaten up my pubic hair for sure.

"I think I like your opinion better. What kind of hair style do you think looks the best on me?" I asked.

"Seriously? No one has asked my opinion before. That really should be up to you. It's your body because it will be like that permanently."

"Yes, seriously. What would look the best? You get to choose, David."

"Well, I personally like pussies with a strip of hair above, like your friend, but you've got gray hairs in that area and it makes you look more seasoned," he said as he looked at my pussy.

That would make it identical to what Tamara had, and I was fine with that. Tamara, Porsche and Monik seemed to be spot on about freshening up my pussy. It looked like David was enjoying this, too.

"If you want a landing strip, then give me one. I would love it. Don't worry about some gray hairs," I stated. That would be the right amount for me.

He thought for a little.

"I'm going to take it all off. That way you won't have any gray hairs and it matches the rest of your hairless body."

Oh really?

I would have never thought I'd have a hairless pussy again. It would be more radical than Tamara's strip, but I wanted to please David as much as possible.

"I'm not going to stop you."

"What would your hubby say? I don't want to cause you trouble. It sounds. . . abusive. Sorry, if I am prying or misinterpreting your comments."

"Take it all off. Make it yours. Shawn won't notice and if he does I'll deal with him," I said confidently. I was pretty sure he wouldn't, but I wanted to spend as much time with David as possible.

I hoped that grabbed his attention. Fingers crossed.

His eyes widened at that, but David didn't reply back immediately. He thought for a few seconds.

"It will take a long time to clear it all off. You have a lot of hairs packed close together so it might take up to six hours to complete. Your groin is much more painful than anything you've experienced before. Are you going to back out on me?" He said jokingly.

"I'm all in. I am your canvas." I smiled at him and pulled my pubic hair with my hand.

"I propose that I work towards the middle from the sides first. If you change your mind at any point, then I can stop. Was your hair always this thick?"

"I don't really know for sure. I used to shave it bare when I was younger. It was that way until after my third child. Then I let it grow out."

"Ah, so being bare wasn't so outrageous to you as I thought. That explains your reaction earlier. I asked because after pregnancy there are sometines changes to your body like increased hair growth. The amount of hair you have points to that."

I was embarrassed.

"Well, now that you brought this up there was one place that started to grow some hair," I said.

I touched the area around my areolas.

"Your areolas? You have any hair growing there, too? I completely forgot to examine them."

"Yeah. It's not very dignifying to admit it to anyone."

"You weren't going to remove those hairs? Why didn't you say anything?"

"I was told that electrologists wouldn't touch them so I assumed it was standard practice."

"What they told you was wrong. How long ago did you shave them?"

"I don't shave them too often. The hairs are less noticeable since my boobs don't exactly point straight in front anymore."

"Don't be embarrassed. It doesn't make women look any less attractive."

He was so nice. Were guys normally like this?

"I think I need to look at them closer to see what's there."

When I was younger guys always wanted to see and feel them. This brought back those memories.

"I know you have difficulty lying on my table. Can you stand up for me and hold them up for me? Or, well, I don't know what you do to hold them up, they are so big. Maybe use two hands to lift each one separately?" He asked.

I used my two hands to lift one and hold it up for David to examine.

"May I touch them?" David sat down in front of me.

"Yes."

He took his gloves off and felt around my areolas. My nipples grew at his touch.

"Katy, this might be unprofessional of me, but I think your breasts are incredible. It doesn't matter how they rest. I can feel some whiskers around the areolas, but there are not a whole lot of hairs on either breast."

"Thank you. I haven't heard a compliment about my boobies in a long time."

He rolled over to the desk to open his laptop.

"Sorry, I don't have space for you tomorrow. I can schedule you for 1pm Thursday and Friday next week because the appointments will be long. I'll pencil you in for three hours each day to see how far we get. Make sure you drink water beforehand."

"I want to make sure you know what you are doing down there. Have you removed all of a woman's pubic hair before?"

"Actually not on a woman yet. I haven't been in business long enough, I guess. Most of my clients are men because of GRS. I have done two women that wanted their bikini lines touched up that laser hair removal couldn't get. No complaints yet."

"Well, I hope it works out. I spend a lot of time down there," I said as I felt my pubic hairs a little.

"Cool. Well, this might make you feel better. Do you remember what I was telling you earlier about electrology school and a lack of actual client testing? Well, when I started my business I wanted to know my way around down there so I did that area on myself. As much as I could reach."

"No way!" I laughed. I stood nude in front of him. It was hard to believe I would such a thing and feel comfortable doing it. I even paid him naked. I got dressed and left.

For the first time in decades, I pulled my dress up and played with my pussy in the car on my way back to the parking garage, now changing room, and then home. I thought about what had just transpired, but also the possibility that I was still sexually attractive.

On Friday night that week, my eager friends told me that David liked me a lot from my description of the appointment, but I didn't tell them that I was removing all my pubic hair. They were very happy for me. I hoped David liked me, but the age difference and my older body were probably too much for him. I was sure he had a young, attractive girlfriend with a great body. Afterwards, Tamara said that a lot of younger guys were into older women and liked all body types as I frantically changed in her car. It was upsetting that she spent more time watching me change than looking out for voyeurs.

Session #8


In the morning, I did some light makeup that included lipstick for the first time in years. It was like I was dating again. Ha! The way David complemented me made me feel better about my myself. I decided to wear my sun dresses at work everyday starting last Monday. However, that meant I was using the parking garage to change every morning, and again in the evening to keep my husband from seeing me in them. It was tedious even after three days. Doing this every Friday was easy to handle, but not everyday.

At work, I received a lot of compliments from the guys. This was the first time they had seen my real figure since I started working there. I had extra help doing things around the office and I caught a couple guys checking out my cleavage. I was offered by one male co-worker to help check my numbers for a financial portfolio. That never happened before since my numbers were always right.

All this attention was intoxicating, and I drank it up. I was glad I tried something more adventerous. Now that I wore my dresses to work, I didn't need to change before going to see David. Hooray!

By this time, I found that if I parked my car in the furthest spaces on the left near the open space, I could just barely see the entrance to the passage to David's office door. I arrived at the salon and sat in my car waiting. A beautiful young lady walked out from around the corner. I subconsciously adjusted my outfit when I saw her. I got out and went inside.

"Come on in, Katy," he said as I stood up. "What a dress! That pink color looks beautiful on you. All these dresses of yours are something else."

"Thank you. Too bad you don't get to see me in them for very long."

David chuckled at that. He set up his machine and repositioned the table.

"In any case, you look stunning in them. Your top is incredible."

"The dress top or what's underneath?" I asked as I winked at him.

"Since you asked. Both. Your tits are huge."

"Thanks again, but I am not nearly as pretty as that young thang that just walked out of here."

"There is a lot more to being attractive than just being good looking. She was hard to work with. I wouldn't want to date someone like that."

"I am sorry to hear it."

Dave smiled. "You, however, have been a great client, Katy. She could learn a thing or two from you."

I wanted to teach David a thing or two, too. I was becoming that sex crazed woman of thirty years ago with all these dirty thoughts. Ha! I couldn't believe I actually wanted to have sex with a white man. It was a fantasy I had when I masturbated, of course, but I wouldn't of dared to entertain it before the electrolysis started.

"You're a trooper and don't complain about the electrolysis like she did. My jokes, well, that is a different story," he said as he turned the overhead light on.

123456...8