A Current Affair

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He worked a short time on the spots he could get to in my current position. I had to turn over and spread my ass while face down so he could remove the hairs he found on my tail bone. He finished right at the four hour mark.

"We are done," David said as he leaned back in the chair and wiped his forehead. "You are now officially cleared from head to toe! You did a remarkable job, Katy. You have been as pleasant a client as one could hope for."

I got up and gingerly walked over to the full length mirror on the wall next to his cabinet. I looked at my arms, armits and even grabbed one of my boobs with two hands to look at my nipples. I then pulled up my tummy to look at my bare pussy. It looked beautiful. My skin was nice and even toned. My vagina was barely noticeable which probably was good thing as wrinkly as it was.

David walked up behind me on one side.

"See anything I missed?"

"I don't see anything," as I turned from side to side and spun around.

"Well now I can officially say I've removed hair on someone from neck to toe. You look fantastic. Remember, it will look a whole lot better after twenty-four to forty-eight hours when the redness and bumps disappear."

"Thank you so much. My pussy looks wonderful. It is really something else. It is like looking at a brand new, younger woman."

I could not believe the outcome and it was well worth the money I spent. Like yesterday the sunlight had already made its way into David's office. Even now it hit my bare body and I seemed to glow in the light. It felt wonderful.

"I removed everything I could find so I might have permanently removed 25% if I was lucky. When you come in next week you will have hairs appearing again that were either dormant or growing and not killed. However, the electrolysis will be more efficient at removing the new hairs that appear."

I paid him $400 in cash and set up an appointment for Thursday the following week. I started to grab my dress. I was supposed to meet up with my friends tonight, but I was too tired.

"David, I need to change back into my other clothes tonight. I was supposed to meet my girlfriends, but I am too beat now. Can I grab them?"

"Sure, I'll wait for you before I lock up."

As I left the shop and walked to my car, I could feel the cool air on my bald pussy. I felt so much more exposed and it gave me the chills, but the sun helped warm me. My legs always pressed against my vagina when I walk, and even though my skin wasn't healed yet, it felt smooth and soft. It cranked up my libido despite it soreness and that said something.

I had a hard time remembering where I had parked. I called Tamara to let her know I wouldn't be there, grabbed my clothes and headed back to David's office. I felt more sure of myself so I decided to change in his office this time. There was little chance of something happening because I was too tired and achy for intercourse, but I still had my mouth. I walked into his office.

"Mind if I change in here? Your bathroom is rather small."

He was finished sterilizing the equipment and table.

"Oh yeah, if you want. I'll step out so you can change."

"You afraid of seeing me nude?" I laughed.

"Ha ha. Nice one. I though you'd want some privacy, that's all."

"Please, stay."

We talked while I changed. He watched me intently as I took off my dress and changed into my other clothes. He got a little red as I put my bra on. It was way too small so it took a little while to adjust my boobies before I put on my oversized shirt and sweatshirt.

When I was done, we said our farewells and I headed home.

* * * * *

As my sessions with David continued, my confidence increased. Over the weeks, I started to stand up for myself and I even pushed back on Shawn on a few issues. The big win for me was that I was able to wear my sun dresses at home and to work only. Shawn fought me hard on it, but I convinced him that staying married was a better (and cheaper) option for him. He thought I looked much better in my old clothes since the dresses drew too much attention to my ugly boobs. At least, I no longer had to change in and out of them in my car.

I was more daring around the office, too. I worked in a well known accounting office as a CPA with 15 other people, which included my boss. My boss and I were the only two women who worked there and everyone knew each other pretty well since we had little turnover. There were times when I would let my dress ride up my butt. I knew my cheeks hung out a little, but I acted like I didn't notice.

Whether it was at the copier or in the break room, some co-worker was there to ask if I needed help. Sometimes they would make excuses to grab something in a drawer below me, probably to get a sneak peek. It was a great feeling being sought-after. To be "seen." All of that newfound attention was great, and it helped me get off by myself, but I needed dick more than ever.

Tamara came over to the house one Saturday morning while my husband and his friends were at the casino they visited each week. She never liked Shawn and expressed to me many times that I should leave him. Despite my efforts, David still had not put his penis inside me so I wanted to do something more drastic. She knew I was displaying more my body in public, especially at work, so she suggested that I wear more daring clothes, with a dash of initiating sex. She wanted me to become my younger exhibitionist self.

She suggested we discuss it over brunch, but I needed a shower.

I headed upstairs to take one and Tamara tagged along as usual. Since the hair removal process began, she took photos of me every few weeks as the treatments went on.

"Let's see what you look like now!" She said with excitement. "I enjoy seeing your progress each week. This gonna be the last session?"

"I don't know yet. I can't keep extending it, hoping for something that may never come to pass. It is also getting expensive."

"So this is why you came to sister Tamara for some special advice? This is your chance to get some from him, girlfriend! Your first man in forever. I am so excited for you."

As I waited for the shower water to heat up, I turned to see that she had her phone out and was about to take a picture. Same old Tamara.

"Say cheese, honey. Maybe this one can be your new avatar on social media, better yet, you should send this to David," she said as she set up her shot.

Click.

Why not post it here, instead? Here is new the hairless me.

"Tamara, you might be able get away with it, but look at me. I can't get him to initiate even though I think he likes me."

"You need to be fucked, Katy. Your pussy's got cobwebs right now. I think you need to initiate like in our school days or else it'll be too late. He have a girlfriend?"

"No, but I'm out of practice and been out of the relationship scene for too long. I've tried to initiate with my husband many times but it doesn't work for me."

"Girl, you still got it. Other men are not going to reject you like Shawn. I know that woman I used to double date with is there inside you. Find her! You might have a few more pounds on you but your boobs still give you that hour glass figure. Now you ain't got those gray pubes and all."

Click.

"Ugh. Tamara. . . really? I think you've taken enough photos today," I said as I climbed in the shower.

"But I like taking nudes of you. I don't know why you care being photographed anyway. We let men take photos of us while we fucked."

"That was when I had a body men desired. The cameras back then produced instant photos where they might end up on their bathroom mirrors. There was no internet back then."

We talked for around ten minutes and then I left the shower stall. She still had her phone out waiting.

"I know of some very borderline outfits that are close to being trampy. I think you're ready for them since you like giving peeks to the guys at work, but they would definitely get more of David's attention."

Click.

"I love it when you bend over, Katy. Your boobs look hot hanging down like that. I'm so jealous," she remarked while she grabbed her chest.

"I need a breast reduction. They really make my neck sore and bra straps dig into my shoulders."

I tried to dry off as fast as I could.

"There are also a few web sites that carry see through dresses. The outfits lean on the lingerie side, but they carry a lot of plus sized dresses. Some are meant to be worn over a swimsuit and others as are tight fitting with lots of holes."

She surfed the web sites on her phone while I got dressed. She stood beside me and showed me photos of the models wearing the dresses. No privacy to be had.

By the time we reached the restaurant and were seated, Tamara had found what she was looking for.

"Here. Look at this one," Tamara said and let me see it. I swiped through the photos which showed a model with a similar body type as mine in different poses. These dresses had no sheer skin matching fabric underneath because they had to blur her privates.

"I don't know about that," I blushed. "It is totally see through. You would be able to see her pussy and boobies if they weren't air brushed out. That is meant for the bedroom, I think."

"Dresses like these are worn out in public now. They are designed similarly to what you are wearing, but a lot more revealing to those who want to stare. I think it will do you good to let your nipples loose for once. I've one outfit like it and it helps control your boobs and supports them a little. It will feel more comfortable on you. Some don't even have straps so they would be great for your shoulders."

"I don't know if anyone would want to see my boobs resting naturally," I said.

"Like they can't tell they droop a little in those sun dresses? Real men don't care dear, especially if they are as big as yours, but there's only one way to find out."

After we decided on designs and colors, she paid for them herself. Seven dresses arrived a couple days later. I tried on a solid white one in the closet. There were another three like it. Two were solid colors and the other had a colorful vertical pattern.

It was meant to be worn over a bathing suit or underwear. It was made of some kind of stretchable material so it hugged my body tightly. The tighter the fabric was stretched, the more skin it showed underneath. Everyone would know I was nude under it. To my surprise, the dress top looked like it almost didn't exist since my boobies were much bigger than the model's on the web site. What I liked about it was the way the dress was constructed, it pushed my boobs together and gave me a slight lift if I positioned them right. They felt a lot better than when I wore my bras and sun dresses. My boobs looked and felt great.

Below my waist, the dress clung to my hips and legs. It barely made it below my butt since I was on the taller side. Here my hips also stretched out the dress and I could see my butt crack from behind but not my pussy since it was not pressed up against the material as much. The dress had long sleeves that made it look elegant. This was so daring I had a hard time imagining walking the short distance from my car to the salon with it on.

Here is a photo taken from just below the bottom of the dress.

Weeks passed and I didn't have the courage to end the electrolysis, wear the new dresses to work or to David's office. My hairs were pretty much gone and I visited David's just to be noticed by a handsome man. I was in limbo despite my friends urging me to take the plunge. Tamara was not thrilled that her money wasn't put to use.

* * * * *

One day it all changed. It was the evening before my next electrolyisis appointment. I stepped out of my tub after taking a long bath with the fireplace on nearby. Shawn happened to walk in as I was toweling off.

He saw my bare pussy. This was bound to happen eventually, but I didn't think it would take as long as it did.

"What the fuck, Kat? I see that you've decided to shave your pussy despite me telling you not to. I thought you were on board with that. Where you get the ridiculous idea to shave it? Your friends?" he laughed. "They don't know your cunt like I do. Did you tell them your cum dump was nice and tight with no scaring? You've had kids, Katy. Remember all those stitches?"

I was in tears and started to cover myself up. It was going to be another lesson he had to teach me.

"How can you say those awful things?! Don't you find me sexually attractive in any way?" I covered my face with my hands.

"I am just being honest, honey. I love you but you have to admit you got body issues. Your stomach has those awful stretch marks and your saggy tits would flop down to your waist if you weren't so fat. At least you can regrow your hair to cover that unsightly thing between your legs. Your friends shave it 'cause theirs is worth seeing. No one wants to see yours including me. Need a look at it again?"

"No!"

He pulled my towel off and threw it aside. I cried out. He grabbed my hand and pushed me in front of him so I faced the mirror. Shawn lifted my belly to show me my pussy.

"Look at it, Kat. Stop closing your legs. Spread them apart. Yeah, that's it. Open your eyes. What do you see?"

"I see my pussy, Shawn," I said weakly.

"What's all this?" He asked as he pulled open my lips to show off the scaring.

"It is my pussy," I said once again.

"Wrong. It used to be a pussy. Now it's used up. Damaged goods now."

He released me and I pulled myself away.

I ran into the closet, threw on some clothes and slept in one of the kids' rooms for the night.


Session #43

Over night and into the next day, my tears turned into anger. What Shawn said to me last night was commonplace during my marriage, but now instead acceptance and servitude, I turned it into liberation.

We did not speak with one another that morning. Well, he tried to talk to me, but I gave him icy looks when he attempted it. I was still pissed at not only what he did to me last night, but all the past years of disinterest and humiliation. I ignored him in the kitchen during breakfast and eventually left to go to our bedroom to get ready for work.

I decided to don one of the new dresses I was afraid to wear the past couple of weeks. It was identical to the one described in white earlier, but it had that beautiful vertical pattern. Tamara thought it would it make me look slimmer and taller. I was not going to chicken out or feel self conscious about wearing it. I would probably lose my job for wearing such a provocative outfit, but I didn't care any more. I wanted to prove to myself that I was still sexually attractive despite the mean things Shawn said to me over the years. I slipped into it, and spent a lot more time on my makeup and hair.

Here is what the dress looked like that morning. Think anyone would notice?

After getting ready, I headed to the front door and grabbed my keys to my car and my work bag. I almost made it halfway out of the house, but Shawn waited nearby and saw me leaving.

"What the hell do you think you're wearing? To think I was nice enough to let you wear your old dresses to work and this is what I get for compromising," he said as he grabbed my arm.

I stared out towards the street and didn't look at or answer him.

"Fine, Katy. You don't need to say anything. I know what you are up to."

Did he?

"You really think anyone is going to see you in that and think you look attractive? You need a second opinion about what I said last night, do you?" He asked. "Fine, go ahead and see what they say. No one wants to see someone like you wearing that shit. You'll just embarrass yourself and others. I don't want you to get fired from your job."

"Why? Cause you'll have no more money to blow at the casino? It's your true love, after all."

There. I said it. It was years too late.

"Now I see who is behind this. It's that bitch Tamara, isn't it? She's always hated me. She wears those slutty dresses you're interested in, too. Calvin is one lucky man. She could wear a thick, heavy coat and you'd be standing naked beside her and men would still give her the eye. They'd probably want to take the coat off her and put it on you," he chuckled.

I pulled my arm away from his grasp.

"Well, a brief glance by anyone would be more than what you've given me!"

I stormed toward my car. I was furious!

The cool morning air caused my nipples to pop as a breeze passed through my top. It was cold in the mornings now that it was late fall. It was like I was walking nude to my car. My dress worked its way up my legs as I made it to my vehicle, and I was sure it was high enough to expose my butt and pussy to anyone who watched me after our argument.

When I got to work, I noticed several missed phone calls and a text from my husband. There was no way in hell I was going talk to him anytime soon so I read his text message instead. It had two attachments with photos of African-American celebrities who wore something similar to my dress and under them he wrote:

"I found some beautiful women of color that can pull off an outfit like that because men want to see what they got. Your time is past. You think those saggy, deflated hangers will get you anywhere? Guys might find yours if they look down a foot. I think Tamara has changed you, and you just weren't that good to start with." He put a wink emoji at the end.

I threw down my phone on my desk. That was the last straw. The statements Shawn made to me since last night were ingrained into my mind. Why was my body not good enough for him? David and my coworkers were not like Shawn at all.

As more coworkers arrived at work they all seemed to notice my change in clothes right away, and I had plenty of attention after that. I didn't even try to hide my body. When I visited them at their desks, my boobs were right there in front for them to take in. Let them. They now knew what I looked like, especially my boobies. They knew how big my areolas were and the size of my nipples. Everything. . . except for how they rested naturally. When seated in a chair next to them, I was on my bare butt since my dress rode up my hips. A couple of my co-workers would briefly drop their eyes to my nipples and then down to my hips when discussing work. They said how great I looked in the dress and no one told me to change. I enjoyed the extra attention, and it felt great.

Toward the end of the day, my thoughts wandered to the upcoming visit with David. Would he reject me like I my husband always did? Did he think I was too old to be attractive, too? It was about then that my boss came by my cubicle and caught me daydreaming. That was a bad sign. She asked me to come with her. Ugh, maybe someone did say something to her and not directly to me. I now had second thoughts about what I had done and potentially losing my job. I saw that my coworkers watched us leave the room. Well, maybe they watched me as I pulled down my dress as I followed. We went to her office and she asked me to close the door behind me.

I dreaded what was coming next. I tried to cover up, as if that would have made any difference. I think it was the first time she saw me head to toe.

"That's quite a dress, Katy. Sit down, please."

"I am so sorry if it offended you or anyone here."

1...345678