A Current Affair

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"They're bad. Of course, it's not easy to laugh when you are jabbing a hot needle in me."

"We need to get started. Why don't you get ready." David rolled the paper out across the table for me to lie on.

I set my purse down and in about ten seconds I had untied the strap behind my neck and pushed my dress to the floor.

"Ready when you are," I said.

He turned. "Fast as usual. Thanks, Katy. See? You are eager to please. You are near the top of my list of clients."

"Near? I want to be number one. What do I need to do to get there?" I asked coyly.

"That was a very interesting statement," he said and smiled. "Well, I think we should clear the old areas first and then tackle your pussy."

He told me to lie down on my belly to get the back of my shoulders first. He slipped his glasses on and turned on the overhead light.

"Right now the machine is set at 1.1. That's as high as I could handle when I did electrolysis on myself."

My shoulders and neck were done in no time. Now came the armpits.

"Katy, please turn on your back. Good girl. Left arm over your head. Excellent."

My left boob now hung off the side of my body and cascaded off the edge of the table. When he was done, he asked me to turn toward him on my side and raise my right arm with shoulder back. The table was level with his chest when he sat down, and my boobs were well out in front of me and they pushed into him.

The contact excited me, when the pain wasn't coursing through my body. Occasionally, the cord connected to his probe got caught under my boobs. He briefly bushed his hand across them to untangle the line.

"Sorry about the cord, Katy. I am in such an awkward position as I reach over you. I hope you don't mind me pushing up against you."

"You are fine, David. Do what you need to do."

I was on my back again so he could do my arms. Since there were fewer hairs there, he was able to finish both arms in around ten minutes.

"How do you feel about tackling your breasts next? Or would would you rather do your legs?"

"Boobs. They're starting to get sore in their current spot. Not because of you. Sorry if they were in your way. They tend to just go where they want these days."

"No worries. You have nothing to be ashamed of. They are very attractive to me, if that helps any," David replied. "I have never seen any bare tits this big in person. Natural or not."

"You are too kind, David." I was very flattered by his comments. Maybe other men would still like them, too.

"You are also my first black female client. Those beauties are dark and exotic." He positoned himself over them with his probe in one hand and tweeters in the other.

"I wouldn't be surprised since there are so few black people in our area. Where I grew up, the reverse was true. I've never seen a white penis in person. My parents prohibited me to date a white man."

"Really? I never thought about it going the other way. I need you to hold your breasts up somehow so your nipples are facing toward the light. I also need your tits steady so they don't move a lot when I am inserting the probe."

I was used to these kind of issues so after some rearranging, I had them squeezed between my arms on the sides and from below with my crossed arms.

"That works. This area might hurt a lot. The nipple areas are usually rife with nerve endings. You ready?"

"Yes."

He started to remove my hair and it was very painful. I tried to stay strong for him but I let out muffled grunts as he pushed his probe into my boobs. David occasionally looked up at me as I reached my threshold of pain.

"I am OK. Keep going."

He kept the pace up as he went around my areolas. He was finished after ten minutes. I was glad I had so few hairs there. I was still in a haze from the pain. My boobs were still tingling.

"You really took that well. You looked like you were ready to crack but you didn't say stop. I am very impressed."

He stood up to stretch his legs.

"Thank you."

"Are you all right? You look like you need to take a break. There is a bathroom down the hall to the right if you need to use one through that door, but I need to keep up the pace to get you fully cleared this week. The owner doesn't usually want clients to head back in there so don't wander around. We only have just over four hours left this week." He rubbed aloe vera on my boobs. The cooling sensation felt wonderful.

"Sure," I said as I got up and sat on the table.

I felt the lotion David had just applied on the top of my legs as my boobs rested on them. This definitely was a mind altering experience. I took a few deep breathes and stood up. I was mind numb, and walked to the door to open it in the nude.

"Woah, Katy! Perhaps a towel to cover up? Are you sure you're OK? No one would say anything if you did but there are sometimes men back there. I just thought I'd ask."

"Oh, yes please. I wasn't thinking."

David handed me a towel.

"This is pretty small."

"Sorry, it's all I have. Be super careful. There is usually a lot of water on the floor and equipment along the way. It isn't meant for customers from this direction."

"Yeah. Tiffany said as much," I said.

I headed out to the bathroom. The hallway wasn't very wide and it looked like it was used for laundry and cleaning equipment. As I reached the bathroom, I could see a little of the massage area to my left. There were men in bath towels leaving a sauna. They did a double-take when they saw me with the little towel on. When I returned, David had a bottle of water ready for me. I thanked him, drank it all and lay down.

"Since I need to speed it up today, how about I raise the current up to 1.2? Maybe even higher. It will go quicker but it still won't damage your skin. Some people say there is no difference in the pain since the probe stays in the skin for a shorter amount of time."

"Let's go higher."

He started on my ankles first. The increased pain was there but briefer than the lower setting.

"You want to go even higher?" He asked after fifteen minutes.

"You can do anything you want, David. I will tell you if it is too much."

He got up and moved up to the max setting of 1.3. More pain but now, but I was all in. I needed my legs done for sure today. There some minor pauses as I turned to my sides or front so he could get at all the hair on my legs.

Without him asking, I spread my legs as wide as I could on that narrow table as he worked his way up to my inner thighs.

"Good girl, Katy. I didn't need to ask you. Thank you for doing that."

He briefly looked at my groin. "I see you're not covering your pussy anymore. I like that you are feeling more confident."

"I am, thanks."

My legs took longer than anticipated and we only had fifteen minutes left for today. The upside was I was temporarily hairless below my neck except for my thick island of fur between my legs.

David leaned back and wiped his forehead. "I'm not going to get you cleared this week with three hours left tomorrow. Are you willing to go another hour today, Katy? That will make four hours. I've never had a client go that long in one session."

"Anything you want," I said with a smile. I was getting tired.

He handed me another bottled water.

"Is this water costing me?" I said jokingly.

"No, of course not. I know this isn't going to be a cheap appointment."

Just then, Tiffany gave a quick knock at his inside door, opened it and popped her head in through the crack.

David looked up. "Hey, Tiff."

"I'm leaving and everyone else has already gone for the day so you'll need to lock up the front when you leave."

"Oh, OK. We'll be done in another hour."

Tiff saw me watching her from the table.

"Hi, Katy. Isn't he the best? Bye, guys." She closed the door as she left.

David looked back at me and shrugged. "See? We're one big happy family here."

"This place is definitely an eye opener," I said. I didn't feel too bad about it, but then again, I had decades of exposure with Tamara.

David turned back to me. "I will start from each side of your pussy and eventually meet in the middle. As I get closer to the area around your clitoris, the discomfort will increase. Can you lift your belly up toward your face so I can get all the pubic hair on the top edge?"

"Sorry I'm so fat." I felt ashamed of my tummy fat along with the stretch marks. I pulled it up as I cradled my boobs.

"I don't see a problem with it." He sprayed the paper towel that covered the metal cylinder again and handed it to me to hold.

The outer parts of my pubic hair were removed pretty quickly, but an inch in my hairs started to pack together. Each hair took around five seconds to remove. There was more pain that I had to fight through, and I still had the toughest parts to go. David ended up going over an hour, but he had made progress on both sides.

"Well, it is sort of symmetrical if you squint hard enough. I hope that's OK with you," he sighed. "I'm beat and I'm on the other end of the needle."

"It looks fine. No one will notice anyway," I said.

"Well, we are done for today, and I'm hungry."

David went over and grabbed the aloe vera and applied it on my legs and on the sides of my pussy.

"You did amazing job today. Will you be able to do this again tomorrow? You look exhausted."

"I am glad it's over. I will be fine. I don't live all that far away." Due to aching muscles, I awkwardly walked over to my dress and squeezed into it.

"Here's the bad part. It will be $456 for today," David said from behind.

"Four hundred, fifty-six?"

"Four and a half hours plus three bucks each for the underpriced bottles of our finest spring water," he said.

"Ha. Ha. Ha."

"Wow. Did you just acknowledge some of my humor?"

"It's cute when you try."

It was so late that the light from the setting sun began to illuminate the office. It was my cue to get home. I paid him and headed to the door. I had just thought of something.

"David, would it be possible to change my clothes here so I don't have to do it elsewhere?" I asked.

"You sure can. You are welcome to use the bathroom. Why, you going out somewhere?"

"No, I am heading home."

He looked at me quizzically.

"Oh, well, Shawn gets very angry if I wear these dresses outside the house."

"Why? You look sexy in them. Wait, you mean you change your clothes each day after leaving your house and then when you come back home? That's insane."

"Well, I just started wearing the dresses to work since Monday. But yes, I need to change before I go home after I come here," I said, "but would be much easier to do it here than in my car."

"Please, change here."

I told him that I would go out and get my clothes and come back in and change. I used the bathroom and then headed home.

Session #9

I slept well overnight and I almost didn't hear my alarm in the morning. I chose to wear my white sun dress at work since it looked great against my dark skin. I stuffed it in my bag and hoped it wouldn't wrinkle. After I put on make up and did my hair, I headed to work.

The work day was busy since we were behind schedule finishing up a corporate audit due Monday and no one, including my boss, wanted to work over the weekend. At least it occupied my mind while I finished up my part, but it made me late getting to my electrolyisis appointment.

"I am sorry if I am late," I said as I walked inside David's office.

"I was beginning to worry after yesterday. I thought you had enough," David said as he showed me inside. "I won't charge you, but we need to get started ASAP."

He already had his equipment set up. I removed my dress as quickly as possible. I hopped on the table and got ready for the grueling session. I lifted my belly up so he could get the higher pubic hairs again.

"Sweet, Katy. You know the routine from yesterday. I think I can get the rest done today. It might take more than three hours again, so I'll try the max setting like yesterday and see how it goes."

He had a three inch wide patch of pubic hair to work through on top, but a lot of the hair near and around my clitoris was the most dense. He started to remove my pubic hair on both sides.

"Take it all off David. Strip it all away. It'll be yours."

"Don't worry, it's going be hairless eventually. I can't believe you are letting me do this to you," he replied. David seemed to be in a great mood.

Dirty talk was plainly going over his head. Lol.

"It will be your masterpiece from now on," I added.

His face was red when I looked up.

"I do electrolysis as a service for my clients, but this is what I get to do to you. It's kind of like giving a tattoo artist his choice of what goes on your body. This is truly unbelievable."

He started on my hair on the highest current setting. As he worked inward, the pain increased and I flinched at just about every hair he touched.

Two hours later, I only had a half inch of pubic hair left that ran vertically and an inch radius of hair that surrounded my clitoris and the top part of my labia. He left the lower area alone for now as the pain became a lot more intense there. He got up to replace the needle.

"The hair is almost gone. You ready for the final push?" He asked as he looked at me.

My only response was to spread my legs more. He smiled and put his glasses back on.

David removed the last part of my landing strip down to where the semicircle of hair was below it. He was very thorough and complimented me on how the skin on my pussy had a nice golden tint to it in his light. He made a offhand remark about finding gold.

At the three hour mark it was at closing time for the front of the salon. There was a knock at the door. It was Tiffany, but she didn't didn't come in this time.

"David, I am heading home. Lock up he front."

"Will do. Good night," he said as he turned back to me. "We've done a lot today but there a lot still to go. I'll need an additional hour or more. You've done so well, Katy. I am so proud of you. Do you need a break or some water? I know it's hot under the lamp."

"Some water would be great, but I need to stand up for a little, thanks."

I drank the entire bottle he gave me. After I handed the empty bottle back to David, I reached down and pulled up my stomach to examine my pussy. I had a lot of reddish bumbs where my hair used to be.

"Those are the same red bumps that appeared on other parts of your body. They should go away by Sunday. If not give me a call."

I walked around the small room and tried to stretch my legs out. David noticed the room was too small for me to do that well.

"You want to walk down the hall and back?"

"Sure."

He handed me a towel that I used to cover my front only, and I opened the door. After I looked down the hall, I took a stroll down and back several times while I stretched out my legs. I didn't see anyone.

"Let's get started, Katy," David said as he peeked out of the doorway a few minutes later.

"Oh sorry," I said as I hustled back to the table and lay down. "Do I still need to hold my belly up? My arms are getting tired. It is not easy holding that cylinder at the same time."

"Yes. If you can keep the skin tight, it makes it go faster. I can get the probe into the right hair root the first time."

David worked inward around the circle of hair and it shrinked to almost nothing. The pain was too much but I said nothing. I cried a little and I had a runny nose. My legs flinched for just about every hair. I tried my best not to hit him with them as he worked. He then started on my upper lips near my clitoris.

"Holding your belly isn't helping any more, Katy. You will need to start spreading your legs wider for me. That's a good girl. I will be parting your lips a little to get the hairs just on the inside your labia especially around your clitoris. The hair on the rest of your vagina becomes less populated further down so it will go faster."

Thank goodness!

The areas immediately around my clitoris and inside my labia were the most intense spots. I cried as he worked in that area. He stopped, handed me a tissue and reassured me that it was almost over.

"You've been terrific. I can't believe you took all that pain for me. You are a remarkable woman. You need to take a short break. I don't want to keep pressing on with you in tears."

I loved to hear those words from him. The more time I spent with him made me feel something deeper, and why wouldn't it? He noticed me. I was visible. On top of that, he touched and viewed my pussy longer than my husband ever had.

"I do need to use the bathroom. You zapped the pee out of me," I said while I wiped more tears from my face.

He laughed. I gingerly got off the table and waddled to the door with my legs slightly open due to the sensitivity and soreness.

"Katy, you forgetting something to cover up? They're still open in back," he said and started to get me another towel.

"No. I'll just go like I am. I don't want you to dirty another one for something like this. It isn't a big distance. No one was outside last time," I said as I stood with my back to him at the door.

"You're becoming an exhibitionist, Katy. Your confidence is appealing."

"I always was, I think, but I lost my self-esteem years ago. You have started to help me find it once again."

As I shut the door a little behind me, I glanced back and winked at him. He was checking me out from behind.

As I walked back into the room David was ready to start again.

"We are now almost at the three hour mark. We need to finish the rest of your vagina and around your anus, if you have any hairs there."

Ugh, my butt? I didn't want to look shocked at the humiliating act of him working down in there, but I was still mind numb from the electrolysis.

"Now comes the logistical nightmare. My table is just too narrow for your body so even if you try to spread your legs on the table they are not separated enough for me to get hairs down between your legs."

"That was the nicest and most thoughtful way of saying I am fat," I told him.

"Ha ha. You need to hold your legs up to your chest and split your legs as wide as you can but you will still need to hold that cylinder. This first pass will take the longest so I think you would get tired doing it yourself."

"I can hold my legs up."

The pain was much easier to deal with as he quickly worked toward my butt on the outside of my lips. I could feel him repeatedly brush his fingers over my skin to pop the hairs up. The air blowing from his probe also felt good between my legs. He occasionally pushed his index finger slightly inside my lips to look for any inward growing hair. If only that was his penis.

Despite the brief pinch of pain for each hair, I felt a little aroused by his touch. As he continued to work downward, my pussy lips parted for him. I hoped he wasn't turned off by that.

With a half hour remaining of the four hour marathon he was ready for my butt. I knew I had some hair between my cheeks.

"OK Katy, one last part and we are done. You'll have to let go of your legs for a little and then reach down and spread your ass cheeks."

I was thankful I happened to clean my ass during my last bathroom break. It became sweaty down there under the lamp. I pulled my butt cheeks apart but my hands started to cramp and I still had to hold the cylinder with one hand.

"My last hole exposed to you," I joked.

"And just as nice as the others you have. Looks like you don't have a lot of hair follicles between your vagina and anus. There are some around your anus, and lesser amount on your inner cheeks. I can't get the hairs near your tail bone in this position. It shouldn't take long."

123456...8