All Comments on 'A Cute & Cuddly Succubus'

by ElizzyViolet

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

You got it. It was cute but also messy lol.

macktoshmacktoshalmost 5 years ago
Cute!

Sometimes it's nice to have just a sweet, simple story with no twists and turns. Good stuff!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Some words were overused

That's literally my only complaint. Otherwise, this is really fucking awesome. I loved it. A lot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Wow

This was absolutely amazing. My new favorite succubus story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Thank you so much for writing this story!

This may just be my favorite story on the whole website, it was certainly the only story I enjoyed so much that I decided to leave a comment, so this is a first for me.

I'll be sure to check out the rest of your work, and if anyone reading this knows of other stories like this one (whether from the same amazing author or a different one), please let us all know in this comment section.

I feel like cute and cuddly stories like this are too rare (unless you're into the wave of reluctance stories that are so popular now). Personally, I love it when you just have two characters who actively enjoy everything that is happening.

jkthekatjkthekatover 2 years ago

Very sensual writing, nice and slow.

RomanceLivesRomanceLivesabout 2 years ago

That was so sweet and cute, thanks!

(Oops, there was one reference to 'Amber'. Must be Clover's name from a previous draft. )

SatyrDickSatyrDickabout 2 years ago

Supremely Cute 'n' Cuddly!

11/10 Headpats!!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userElizzyViolet@ElizzyViolet
677 Followers
I have a Patreon now! You can get early story access and see exclusive content by joining: https://www.patreon.com/ElizzyViolet Hello world! I'm a freelance writer who posts erotic stories with the hope of bringing enjoyment to everyone. I've been doing this since 2017 and ha...