A Daddy Daughter Reunion Pt. 01

Story Info
Daddy reconnects with his busy daughter.
2k words
4.34
14.3k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The title might be a little misleading, I have never been separated from my daughter, she has just started her own family and I don't see her as much. We have always been close, and I miss the days of my little girl curled up on the sofa with me watching T.V. together. I have recently found out she and her husband are not as close as they were when they first got married. My daughter Carissa is 34 years old, beautiful and is very petite with a great body. I'm not just saying this, she's a model and has a degree in fitness training. So yes, she really is perfect. My wife told me that she confided in her and told her that my son-in-law Tyler doesn't really give her the attention she needs. My wife said that by attention, she thinks that they don't have much sex anymore. I look at her and I can't imagine how he could keep his hands off her.

About a month ago my daughter got a last-minute modeling job that was about 300 miles away and it would pay a lot. She didn't have enough time to get a reasonable flight, so she needed to drive. My wife told me I should go with her since I have my own business and I can take off whenever I need. I really didn't want to go but my daughter with her special "please daddy" way convinced me to go. We left early and made good time, so she got to her photo shoot right on time. I dropped her off and went to the hotel to get our room. It was a standard hotel room with twin beds. I picked her up a little after 5 and we headed out for dinner. We had a nice dinner and we both drank a decent amount.

We got back to the hotel and Carissa wanted to have another drink, so we headed to the bar and ordered a couple more drinks. By the time we made it upstairs, we were both feeling pretty good, especially my daughter. We went in and she gave the room her stamp of approval. She told me to grab a shower first and she would go in after me. I was in the middle of my shower when I heard the door open, she yelled, "I'm not looking but I need to pee, and I can't wait. I had no choice but to continue to shower and let her do what she needed to do. I watched through the watery glass door when she pulled her pants down and sat. Her ass was as perfect as I imagined, and I wanted nothing more than to open the door and invite her in. She finished up and I watched as she wiped herself, stood up and pulled her pants back up. As she left, she said, "sorry but I really needed to pee, plus you got a free show anyway." Then as she opened the door, she looked right at me, gave me and up and down with her eyes and then left.

Having her see me naked and stopping to get a better look really excited me. My cock was getting hard, and I knew I needed to settle down before I got out and pit on my sweats. I finally calmed down, so I got out, dried off and went into the room. I walked into my daughter standing there in a bra and thong looking through her bag. I just stood there a few seconds taking in how hot she was, then I finally said, "uh, is that necessary? couldn't you wait until you got into the bathroom?"

She turned around to give me a good look then walked by me on her way to the door and said, "yes, it is necessary, I know you wanted to see me like this, and I defiantly wanted to show you." With that, she walked into the bathroom and shut the door. I looked down and was embarrassed to see I was hard and bulging out of my sweats. It was the second time in 10 minutes my daughter made me hard. I wanted to jerk off right then and there, but I was afraid she might come out and catch me. I heard the water turn off and 5 minutes later she came out with wet hair wrapped in a towel. I was laying on the bed watching T.V. trying to keep my daughter out of my head.

She crawled on the bed and put her head on my chest, then she said, "remember I used to sit on your lap or lay in your bed like this when I was young? we used to watch T.V. together like this?" I told her I remembered, and I missed those days. I was trying my best not to get hard, but it wasn't easy. Her tight body was laying against mine and her fresh out of the shower smell was unbelievable, she smelled like berries. She took her foot, put it on my leg and started to rub up and down. I could feel the blood rushing to my cock, and it was only a matter of time before I started to get hard again. I felt her shimmy a little closer to me and now her crotch was resting on my hip.

I saw myself getting hard and there was nothing I could do so I just laid there and let it happen. Carissa said, "I see that my plan is working, but I can stop if you want me to."

Every fiber of my being was telling me how wrong this was, but all I managed to say was," it's up to you." I saw her get up off the bed, look me right in the eye and then she dropped her towel. I was paralyzed, I couldn't move and inch, all I could do was to look at her perfect naked body.

She said, "I know you wanted to see me naked, so here I am, and I hope it meets with your approval." With that she turned around so I could look at her perfect ass, it was tiny and tight. Then she turned around again and said, "should I put the towel back on before I get back on the bed?" I simply shook my head. She crawled back in bed, but this time she was snuggled up very close and put her head on my chest. I watched as she reached down and started to rub my cock over my sweats. Was this really happening? It took about 5 seconds before I was completely hard and busting out of my pants.

She took her hand and unzipped the fly. My cock sprang out and she immediately grabbed it and started to gently rub it up and down. It was surreal to be laying in a bed with my naked daughter while she was gently giving me a hand job. After a few minutes of lying there on my back enjoying her soft hands, she did the unthinkable, she sat up turned around and straddled my face. I never in my life felt so ashamed, but seeing her pussy right in front of my eyes made me hornier than I ever have been before. I grabbed an ass cheek in each hand and lowered her onto my tongue. Her pussy smelled so clean and sweet. Her lips were so soft, and she was perfectly smooth. I was tonguing her clit and licking her lips, I couldn't get enough. She grabbed my head on each side and started riding my mouth hard and fast.

After a couple of minutes, she sat up on her knees, reached down and started feverishly rubbing her clit. She would occasionally insert 2 fingers, trying her best to have an orgasm. It only took seconds before she did. My daughter was having an orgasm only 6 inches from my face, it was amazing. I looked up at her and she was intently staring at me as she was cuming. When she finished, she climbed off and once again snuggled me. I had my arm around her and all I could see was the back of her head and my throbbing hardon that was a foot from her face, I knew she was staring directly at it. I started to gently rub her back just feeling how soft she was, but all that did was keep me hard as a rock. I let my hands go down her back to her ass and I gently rubbed it. A minute later I felt her lift her head off my chest and before I knew what was happening, my cock was in her mouth.

She was so good at it, that all I could do was lay there and enjoy it. She was sucking the head, licking it up and down and swallowing it pretty deep, she was amazing! I could have stayed there forever, but after a little while she stopped, climbed on top of me and was ready to sit right on my stiff cock. I put my hands under her ass and held her up, then I said, "We can't, this is the point of no return, I think we've gone far enough."

She smiled, grabbed both of my wrists and said, "I think that ship sailed a while ago daddy." Then she pulled my hands away and I felt her warm, soft pussy cover my cock. As if it wasn't the hottest sex I've ever had, she made it even hotter by letting out a load moan as she sat down. "Ohhhh". It was all I could do not to explode right then and there. She started rocking back and forth faster and faster. She said, "Please don't cum." It didn't take long for her to have another orgasm again. When she finished, she climbed off the bed and told me to do the same.

When we were both standing next to the bed she climbed back on and got on all fours near the edge, then she waited. I have never seen anything sexier that my daughter on all fours with her pussy wide open and waiting. I knew she wanted me to fuck her, but I needed to taste her again. I bent down and started to lick her ass. I went from her ass to her pussy and back. By the sounds she was making, I knew she was enjoying it. I finished and stood, I put the tip of my cock between her lips and gently pushed in. I've been with a few women in my life, but none of them could compare to my daughter's perfect pussy. For a long time, I alternated between eating her and fucking her, I just couldn't get of that girl.

When she needed a new position, she stood up, faced me and got on her tippy toes. She put my cock between her legs and let it slide along her pussy without putting it in. Her lips wrapped around it and it just slid back and forth over my cock. I was barely able to hold back when she stopped and climbed back on the bed. She said, "straddle me." I did as she asked, and she immediately grabbed my cock and started jerking me off. She said, "cum all over me right now." it didn't take long before I was covering her belly and tits with my cum.

The more she jerked me off, the more I was cuming, I just couldn't stop. It was the most I have ever cum in my life. I finally finished, and when I looked down at her, she was looking at me smiling. Then she said, " I'm about to text Tylar and tell him they need me for another day of shooting, I think you need to text mom too." We both cleaned up and grabbed our phones.