A Daddy to Save My Dad Pt. 02

Story Info
Carla's new role truly begins.
3k words
4.28
31.9k
19

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/11/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*All Characters Over 18*

My burner phone screen lit up. The message "My office - 5 pm" was emblazoned across it. The plugs that Andrew had locked into my pussy and arse were uncomfortable and never failed to remind me they were present. The rest of the work day was uneventful, however, I was pretty contempt with that given my evening was sure to be eventful.

At 5pm I knocked on the door to Andrew's office, expecting the creep to be lying naked along his office sofa or something creepy like that. Instead he was in the middle of a conversation with my Dad.

"Carla, I was just talking to your dad about your time here. My secretary's retirement has been brought forward due to medical reasons. Me and your dad were saying how well you've settled into the culture here. I want you to be my next secretary. Don't worry about university, I called them and organised a placement year."

It didn't sound like I had much of a choice and he took my silence as golden.

"Well that settles that then, Carla you start tomorrow. Theresa is going to stay late and walk you thorough it all tonight."

My Dad explained he had to get going to a work event, he said his goodbye to David and kissed my forehead telling me how proud he was of me.

I spent the next 3 hours with Theresa who explained the ins and outs of the role. At 8pm Andrew said it was time to shut up shop.

"Carla, come round to my place and have a bite to eat. To celebrate your new position and our agreement", he said with a sinister grin.

"You don't have to, I have food at home" I replied nervously. Hoping to get out it.

"I was not asking Carla."

He locked his office and guided me with a hand gripping my juicy ass to the lift and down to his car in the garage.

We drove for about half an hour before reaching the suberbs. Now the roads were riddled with speed bumps that caused the plugs to push further into my orifices.

Finally, Andrew slowed and pushed a button to open a gate. The gate revealed a grand driveway and a handsome house.

Inside the mansion seemed to be endless doors leading to endless rooms. The house had a 'old-money' vibe that intimidated me. We entered a wood pannelled study in which Andrew walked over to a bookcase. With his foot he pushed a specific part of the skirting board back. The sound of a click unlocking was followed by the bookcase swinging open like a door. Andrew ordered me to enter the room the secret door had just revealed. Cautiously, I obeyed.

Once inside the room Andrew closed the door behind us leaving no visible exit. The room was filled with various equipment. In one corner was a pummel horse with mounting points to potentially clamp somebody down. In another corner was a X shaped frame made out of metal. Each corner had a place for an ankle or a wrist to be strapped down. Along the walls was a range of equipment, ranging from spanking padels and whips to fucking machines and other menancing items. The main feature of the room was the four poster bed.

Andrew told me to mount the the pummel horse. Not looking to anger him in a room like this I obeyed. He locked my ankles into footholds and placed a thick leather collar to my neck. The collars lead was attached to a hook in the floor forcing me to lean over. Andrew then rolled over two machines. The first machine he rolled in front of me to face me. It had a mechanical arm stretching in my direction. An identical machine was rolled behind me. The mechanical arm on the second machine was positioned just behind my pussy. After a brief fiddle, I heard a few clicks and then Andrew reappered to work on the front machine. This time he had a realistic-looking black 7" dildo and was wheeling a drip feed machine with him. He attached the dildo to the mechanical arm and placed it at the tip of my lips. He then feed the drip fees tube into the base of the dildo.

"Carla, my slut, my toy. Tonight is your initiation and the beginning of your service to me. Your going to fucked all night by my fucking machines. And these camera," he pointed to the various cameras built into the room, "are going to film it all. So if you ever dare disobey me then the world will see your nights work." With that he switched a flick and the machines began whirring.

Two hours into my ordeal, I was beginning to lose consciousness. The the machines behind me had connected to my plugs and were pistoning them in and out of my now creamy pussy and damaged backdoor at a rapid pace. They had caused me to orgasm about 10 times now and I was building up to another. Meanwhile, the 7" dildo was firing itself into my throat but would occasionally stop within my throat to release the mixture from the drip feed. The mirror revealed how much of a mess I appreard to be, my body had a sheen of sweat across it all and my hair was matted to my back and face. But all I could do was continue to take my punishment. 15 minutes later the penis stopped in my throat causing me to gag. It deposited another load from the drip feed bag down into stomach, I was beginning to feel a bit bloated. That was all I remember as after another shattering orgasm I fell unconscious until Andrew woke me in the morning.

I was still naked but now in the four poster bed. At some point Andrew must have relieved my holes of their punishment to give them a rest. He then handed me a towel and the chastity panties before telling me to clean up in the bathroom.

I showered and scrubbed myself clean of my sins. Then put on the chastity panties which had not yet had the plugs inserted into them.

"Ah Carla, how nice to see you refreshed after a hard night's work. Last night your holes were stretched so today we are going to upgrade your plugs."

From behind his back he pulled out a 7" dildo and a 5" butt plug that had an extremely wide base. He grabbed me and forced me into a doggy position. I could feel his dick rub into my thick butt cheeks. He spat on my arsehole and began working it in.

"Aarghhh," I cried, "It's too big please no"

My pleas were worthless as the plug inched its way into my anal passage. Then I heard the click. My pussy was still creamy from my initiation so the dildo slipped in far more easily before the point it clicked into place. Plugged again Andrew backed off and let me stand. It felt like I need to shit and had a cramp at the same time, I moved like that fact was true as well.

Andrew pulled my nipple and used it as a handle. It forced me to follow at his speed which hurt my plugged holes. He led me into a walk in wardrobe and told me to wait patiently. He studied the contents of the cupboard before deciding on a work dress he liked. He handed it to me and told me to put it on. It looked far to small and as I put it on that fact became evident. The dress was low cut and revealed cleavage. The fact Andrew hadn't given me a bra meant my nipped poked through the thin fabric. Worst of all was the length. It stopped just below my ass cheeks. Any movement would cause it to work its my up and reveal my plugged holes and locked panties.

He took me downstairs before I could protest. Breakfast had been served at a bar in his kitchen. I went to sit on a stool but Andrew questioned this instantly.

"What do you think your doing toy? Your meal is over there." He pointed to the dog bowl on the floor.

The contents of the dog bowl were not awful, it was scrambled eggs that looked extremely creamy. I crawled on the floor and picked the bowl up. I was to grab some egg but Andrew again had a complaint to make.

"The dog bowl stays on the floor and no hands Carla. Eat with only your mouth. And make it snappy, we're off soon."

I felt my eyes well up a little but I held it back and pushed my face into the bowl. Had I known then what lied ahead for me I would have taken time to savour the luxury. With my face smushed up against the creamy eggs I began eating.

Forty-five minutes later we arrived at the office. It was relatively empty, I sat down and my new desk just outside the office of Andrew. The morning passed, and then Andrew called me in, saying it was lunch. I asked if he wanted anything, but he laughed at that suggestion.

"No, silly, Carla, it is your lunchtime. On your knees and crawl to Daddy. I want your hot mouth on my dick now; you have 10 seconds."

I knew what I had to do, and I couldn't risk my Dad losing his job. I dropped to my knees and crawled to him. I fumbled with his trouser zips as I panicked. The whole time he was laughing. His countdown had reached one by the time his penis head was between my plump lips. I resumed my position under his desk, hidden away. I bobbed my head for 15 minutes on his dick until I felt his balls tighten. Instead of letting me continue, he held my head down, so my lips were at the base of his 9" causing me to choke. He was holding me there still when a knock at the door came.

"Ah, David, what can I do for you?" Andrew asked.

My dad replied, "I was looking for Carla, she wasn't at home when I got back last night, have you seen her?"

"She was here this morning. She went out to get herself some lunch. I think she and Theresa pulled an all-nighter," Andrew lied.

"Alright, no worries. Cheers, Andrew", and with that, my Dad left the office.

The next few months were uneventful. That was until one day my Dad burst through the doors of Daddy's (as he now forced me to refer to him as) office shouting, "I've got it, Andrew. This is the win, right fucking here."

My dad had found a site in Egypt's New Administrative Capital that he felt was bound to turn a profit.

"One problem though, Andrew, the contracts are being given out by the government, and they want to use Egyptian companies. I've set up a meet so I can go bearing gifts in the hope of swaying them."

Andrew sat back in thought, "David, I can see how important this is to you. If we are going to persuade them to deal with us, I shall go in your place. Nothing says respect like the CEO & founder turning up with gifts."

I got bored of the conversation that followed, which included the details of the site and the deal.

A week later, I was boarding a private jet with Daddy on my way to Cairo. The bumpy takeoff caused me a great deal of discomfort as I bounced up and down on my plugged holes. Over the months, the plugs had grown to 9" in my pussy and 7" in my bum. When I sat down, you could see a slight bump just above my waistline where the dildo was reaching. I sucked Daddy's cock to completion four times in the near 5-hour flight. I was still surprised that my mouth was the only hole he had used to date. Not that I wished he experimented.

We landed and got straight into a car that took us to the government region of the city. The building we entered was busy, and as we were escorted up to the top floor, an instinctive desire to run enveloped me. However, I knew I couldn't run fast because of the plugs and high heels, plus if I didn't want to get caught by an angry Daddy.

We reached the top floor, and I was told to sit in the waiting area of the boardroom Daddy was having his meeting. An hour later, the door opened, and Daddy shouted after me.

As I entered the room, Daddy said, "and your final gift..." before presenting me with his arms. The door closed behind me, and Daddy got out of his chair. He stroked my hair behind my ears and cupped my bum cheek with his hand, "she will be a good girl for you, I promise," he said to the men in the room before saying he would see me in the morning. Daddy then left the room.

In front of me was 5 Egyptian government officials, all with wicked smiles and evident lust in their eyes. They ushered me along into the side room. The glass walls of the meeting room were replaced with thick concrete walls.

They began to form a circle around me. Not long after, a man came from behind and yanked the dress of the zip down, causing it to fall to a pile at my feet. I was left exposed; all I had on was the chastity panties. My nipples hardened as the air conditioner unit blew on them. I began to shake with nerves and pleaded with them not to go through with it. Another man came and grabbed my hips. He then produced dangling keys that unlocked my panties. The familiar click of the plugs occurred when he pulled them out of my holes. They were glistening with my juices. They told me to take off my panties, and with a great deal of hesitancy, I obeyed. Naked in a room with five strangers in a foreign country, I wanted the ground to swallow me whole. The men began to strip and soon joined me in being naked. The circle closed around me.

One man reached out and teased my pussy lips with his finger. He brought it up to my mouth and told me to such my juice off of it. Soon I was pushed to my knees and presented with five dicks of various lengths and thicknesses. One man slapped my tit so hard I screamed in pain; at that moment, the man directly in front of me shoved his cock into my mouth. I placed my hands on his hips, trying to push him back, but the men to his side took my hands away and placed them on their hardened phalluses. One in my mouth and two in my hands, I continued like this into I had sucked all five men to the point that they had deposited their loads into my mouth, and I had swallowed them down.

They picked me up and placed me into one of the men's laps of the sofa. He sucked on my nipples and stuck two fingers into my pussy, which was now becoming wet. He pushed my head over his shoulder, and I was met with the dick of another of the 5. The man underneath me lifted me and lined his dick up with my pussy. He lowered me down and, for the first time in my life, my pussy had a real penis inside of it. I was used to intrusion but not the feeling of having another person literally in you. Listening to his commands, I began bouncing up and down on his cock. Two men took my hands, and I had me wank them whilst the final man lined his head up with my puckered asshole. Both my lower holes were having their virginity taken on the same day. He pushed into my back door and began pumping.

For the first time in my life, I was airtight with real cock. I sucked, wanted, bounced and was pounded until the men summed on me and in me. They then switched positions and continued with immense stamina (I saw each take a pill as we entered the room). Each one had a turn underneath me with their cock in my cock-sheath of a pussy, each one put a load into my ass and down my throat, and each one cummed over me twice. They repeated this process three times throughout the night. By the morning, I was a mess, cum was oozing out my orifices, I could feel all the loads I had swallowed that day pool in my stomach. My hair was matted with cum, and my tits shining from it.

The men grabbed my panties and put them back on before they clicked the plugs back into place and locked the padlocks on either side, keeping me stuck in chastity. This time, the plugs acted not only as a reminder of my position but also served as a barrier to me expelling the loads of the men in my two holes. As I walked, the squelch of the cum in my pussy and ass humiliated me. They wrote across my tits in permanent marker, 'you have a deal' and ushered me towards the door leading back to the meeting room.

"Wait, you can't let me out there like this, please let me put my dress, please please", I begged whilst sobbing. I had lowered myself to the floor in an attempt to reach the dress, but all it served to do was remind me of the cum in me as I heard the embarrassing squelch once more.

They pushed me out into the meeting room, and I saw Daddy waiting there for me. I stumbled over to him as he celebrated the deal.

"Your Daddy is so proud of you, Carla," he began, "and I'm sure David will be too if he knew what you are doing for him."

He handed me a robe to cover up and told me to wait outside as he closed the deal. I sat down, the plugs shifted in me, and I heard the dreaded squelch again.