A Damascene Sexperience

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mary then placed a hand on Paul's shaft and keeping it nearly vertical manoeuvred it inside Holly's cleft so that his full length lay upright and said "This is Holly's party trick. Enjoy." Holly put her hands behind her and pulled Paul's hands to her waiting breasts; then pushing back and wiggling her hips to ensure that Paul's shaft was firmly trapped between her oily buttocks she slowly stood on tiptoe, waited for a second or two then squeezing her buttocks hard she dropped to a normal standing position.

The sensation of firm muscular flesh being dragged over his sensitive and inflamed crown took Paul's breath away and he let out a loud grunt. Holly kept him imprisoned for a couple of seconds then relaxed her grip and stood on tiptoe again. This pumping was repeated several times and then Holly changed her movements to subtle hip swivelling and wriggling producing exquisite sensations on his frenulum that due to the tightness of her grip was in constant contact with the depth of her crack.

At some point Paul felt Mary gently kiss his buttocks and with a questing hand, find and cuddle his testicles. Paul welcomed this gesture and relaxed enough to enjoy the ride and appreciate Holly's breasts that were not quite as big as Mary's but the lovely long hard nipples more than compensated for a drop in cup size, and they jiggled nicely in time with her movements.

It wasn't long before he felt signs of his impending orgasm. Both girls felt a change in his body language. Holly pushed back a bit ensuring that he did not escape her oily firm grasp and also gripped his hands so that they held her breasts tighter, and Mary wriggled her fingers and very lightly scratched the skin of his scrotum in order to enhance his ardour.

The closer he got to ejaculation the faster Holly pumped, no more delay between strokes, no more hip wiggling, just a controlled dash to the tape. Paul stiffened and then erupted. His spurting was aided by Holly rhythmically squeezing his coronal ridge and Mary lovingly stroking and cuddling his testicles. The intensity of his orgasm almost made him black out and he momentarily lost contact with the present. The next thing he saw was Holly on her knees in front of him holding his softening length, gently tapping his knob and saying in a mock serious tone "And that is what is known in the trade as Hot Dogging. Now you listen to me, you owe me one, I want you in me and you had better behave yourself. Do you hear me?"

Paul replied in a high squeaky voice "Yes, and thank you very much." Mary rolled on the floor in peals of laughter and Holly, grinning, replied "So polite, you're welcome."

Paul made it from the shower to the bed in a semi-stupor. Flung himself down and dozed off almost immediately.

Paul awoke from his sleep to see that Mary and Holly were having fun in the 69 position. Holly was on top using her mouth and a dildo to excite Mary, while Mary was eagerly sucking and licking Holly's clit. Holly was the first to notice that Paul was back in the land of the living and invited Paul to join in by saying "Hey sleepyhead I need some help here."

"Can I watch for a bit, what you are doing looks very nice."

"Of course you can babes" said Holly and returned to attend to Mary.

To Paul's surprise it only took a couple of minutes of seeing the two girls pleasure each other before his penis wanted some action

Eventually Holly glanced in Paul's direction and seeing his obvious arousal said "And now I want you in me from behind, nice long deep slow thrusts. I need to feel every inch of that beautiful cock as it slides into me. Mary will look after my clit but I also need something else, pass me my bag please."

Holly dug around in her bag and withdrew a small butt plug, "I do like something for my bumhole to grip when I cum, it makes it so much more satisfying." Grinning, Holly continued "Silly question I know, but would you like to put it in?"

The chances of Paul declining such an offer were roughly the same as seeing Lord Lucan riding into the hotel car park on the back of Shurgar. Seeing the delighted look on Paul's face Holly laughed and said "You don't have to if you don't want to!" Addressing Mary she said "Let's go girl, give the man some room to work."

Paul, who by now was standing by the edge of the bed, watched as the girls inched across to the edge of the bed, still in the 69 position, and arrange themselves so that he had full access to Holly's rear. It was an amazing view, Holly had arched her back and Mary was lazily pushing Holly's engorged clit from side-to-side with her tongue and her hands were gently stroking her superb full buttocks.

Holly passed the butt plug to Mary who slowly inserted it into Holly's vagina. Once it was nice and wet she handed it to Paul saying "Play with her bumhole a bit before putting it in, just a small amount at a time, make it nice for her, please."

Paul took the plug and wondered how something so large by comparison, was going to fit in the pinhole sized entrance at the very centre of her puckered anus. Taking his time he placed the rounded point of the plug on Holly's anus and with the slightest pressure made slow screwing motions. This evoked a long loud sigh of satisfaction and enjoyment from Holly and a 'thumbs up' sign from Mary.

Paul continued playing until he sensed Holly relax and felt a little give in her anal sphincter, increasing the pressure very slightly he watched as the external sphincter muscle gave up the struggle and reluctantly allow the firm silicone tip to violate her anal passage. Very shortly the internal muscle came into play and Paul stopped all movement but maintained sufficient pressure to ensure that the plug, which was only about an inch inside, was not ejected. Holly was now panting hard, she knew that once this hurdle was overcome then it would be plain sailing. It seemed like a lifetime until the muscle relaxed and Paul heard Holly loudly exhale, he repeated his slow pushing and screwing movements hearing Holly groan loudly and say "Just like that baby, don't stop, it'll fit."

Paul was fascinated as he watched to plug open up her anus, but was pleased to hear that although Holly was groaning it appeared that they were groans of pleasure rather than pain. Slowly but persistently the plug was swallowed up into Holly's body. As the widest part of the plug disappeared Paul found that his assistance was no longer required, because it was as though a hand inside Holly was pulling the plug inwards, it slid home on its own, her anus closed over the slim stalk imprisoning the bulbous toy, and was stopped by a collar at the end.

Holly let out a final but satisfied groan and said "That was nicely done, thank you." Before Paul could reply she continued "Straight in please, no stopping, one full slow thrust until you bottom out, then stop so I can get comfortable."

Mary snaked a hand out from underneath Holly's body, grasped Paul's iron hard shaft and wiped his eager knob along Holly's just as eager slit, then positioned it in her greedy vaginal entrance and Paul began his long slow unrelenting inwards thrust. A little way in and he felt, through the membrane separating the two passages, his glans start to slide past the solid exterior of the butt plug.

"Stop" said Holly "that feels so good, I feel so full, let me play for a bit, I want more of this." Holly made tiny thrusts and wriggles with her hips, then every now and again make a longer forward hip movement that almost ejected Paul's shaft, followed by a longer backward hip movement that brought his corona to just past the bulb of the dildo." Keep diddling my clit Mary, this is magic."

"I knew this was a bad idea" said Mary "she'll spend hours messing around, and there's a nice big penis straining at the leash to fill you up."

"Oh, hark at little Miss strap-on" replied Holly "who was it that was grunting away like a pig when her clit was being played with? You just get on with what you were doing and I'll play for as long as I like ..." Both girls laughed and Holly, loudly and deliberately grunting, continued to play while Mary paid loving care and attention to her designated area.

Even though Paul was champing at the bit to get into Holly he was thrilled to watch the muscle play of her magnificent buttocks as she indulged herself, to feel the extra compression to his knob whenever it passed under the dildo, and also to hear the banter between the girls.

"Ok honey" said Holly addressing Paul "give it to me, long and slow and then stop, I'm going to do all the work, I think you'll like it."

Paul slowly impaled Holly and once he bottomed out was rewarded by the gentle collision of her firm buttocks against his stomach, Mary slid out from underneath Holly and stood behind Paul and pushed her breasts up against him and caressed his buttocks. "She won't be doing all the work" murmured Mary "because I'll be looking after your balls and bumhole and make it really good when you cum." Leaning around Paul she tapped twice on the base of Holly's anal dildo.

Holly responded to Mary's signal by constricting her hot slippery vaginal channel, moved her body forwards until just the head and a little of the shaft were left inside her. Now the fun began as she paused for a second or two, then twerked, shook and wriggled her buttocks, then, relaxed her vaginal muscles. After a second or two the exercise was repeated with a reversal of movement ending with Paul fully infused.

Although Paul was highly sexually aroused by the whole routine, what he enjoyed the most was the in stroke. The movements of Holly's buttocks against his stomach, the firm resilient press of breast flesh from behind, the feeling of his balls in Mary's hand being gently manipulated and cuddled, and finally the insistent massaging and little insertion of her intrusive finger in his bum-hole.

After a while Mary whispered in his ear "When you get close and want to do the thrusting just tap on her dildo and she'll stop on the backstroke, you can pound her hard, lean over grasp her breasts and squeeze and pull her nipples, she'll love it."

It wasn't long before the need to thrust became overwhelming and Paul gave Holly the signal. "Attaboy let me have it big time." Having been given the green light Paul indulged himself, ravishing and plundering the lush firm flesh. Mary released her hold on his scrotum for fear of causing damage but kept a finger in contact with his bumhole.

This couldn't, and didn't, last long. Paul's thrusting became erratic and he was groaning in the anticipation of his orgasm, He didn't have long to wait, because just as he gave one last thrust to the end of Holly's grasping, insatiable vaginal passage Mary captured his ball sac and wormed a slippery finger up his rectum landing four-square on his prostate gland, a couple of firm massaging strokes and his world focussed only on the tip of his swollen glans.

His ejaculation was sublime, Mary kept lightly massaging his prostate and cuddling his balls, Holly clenched and unclenched her vaginal muscles and made small thrusts, all intended to prolong his orgasm and to milk him as thoroughly as possible.

Eventually Paul dismounted and crawled under a blanket.

"That's right sweetie" said Mary "you have a little rest and we'll have a shower."

Fifteen minutes later and Paul was woken by Mary shaking him and saying "Time's up babe, we've had a lovely time but we have to go now.

As they reached the door Mary stopped, turned and said "You are going to make a lot of girls very happy. Just remember the three golden rules; make her laugh a lot, make her very wet, make her cum good and strong."

And with that the girls waved goodbye and were gone.

As they walked down the corridor Holly said "Nice boy, I liked him."

"So did I" replied Mary "but while males are alright, you can't beat the real thing."

---- Epilogue ----

Paul was met in the hall by his Mum, "So how did it go then?" she asked a little hesitantly.

Paul kept a straight face and looking her in the eye said "Do you want the full unexpurgated version, or the bullet pointed management summary?"

"I'll go for the management summary" said Jean, still feeling a trifle uncertain.

Paul took a deep breath and said, enunciating every word clearly "Mother, for the last twenty-four plus hours I have been repeatedly raped, gangbanged and forced to perform the most perverted sexual acts imaginable, and a few unimaginable ones, by two women." He paused for effect.

Jean's body tensed and she was stuck for words.

Paul drew out the pause until he could almost hear the internal scream of frustration that was building inside his mother and said "And I loved every second of it. That was the best birthday present I've ever had or likely ever to have. Thank you so very much Mum."

One week later and there was a knock on the front door and upon opening it Paul was handed a parcel, addressed to him, by a courier. Paul thanked him and went back inside the house.

Paul opened the parcel and was amazed to see that it contained a DD cup, black, lacy, balcony bra. A little note that accompanied it read 'And he played with her runcible bra.'

The End

1...5678910