A Damascene Sexperience

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohhhhh you're nearly there, your knob is so big and red, and the wonderful rim looks so firm, I want to gently squeeze it and run my fingers all over it, to spread pre-cum all around it get it slippery so my finger-tips slide around it making it bigger, ready to spurt. ..... Now it's fully hard, so rigid and throbbing, the beautiful veins are all prominent, and there is more than a little trickle of pre-cum. I reckon that you're hot to trot, is there anything in particular you'd like to do?"

After a short interval Paul answered "There a lot of things I would like to do but I have something to ask you and it is a very private and personal thing to you, the last thing I want to do is to upset you in any way or have you think I'm being rude or overstepping the mark."

Mary knelt up and looking him straight in the eye said "Listen to me Paul and think about what we have done together; you have cum in my mouth, we have had our fingers in each other's bumholes, I've wanked you, used you like a dildo and you have been balls deep inside me, from underneath, on top and from behind. I have really liked everything we have done together, and I think you have as well. So, as long as it doesn't involve pee, poop or real anal sex then ask away.

After a somewhat longer interval Paul sighed and said "Ok, I hear what you say. Do you remember when we were in the shower, that before you made me cum you asked me to show you how I do it?"

Mary felt a little frisson of excitement as she was fairly sure that she had more than an inkling of what this was all about. Not wanting him to lose any of the confidence he had mustered in order to bring up the subject of self-masturbating, she merely nodded, smiled and murmured "Yes."

"Well" Paul continued "I would really like to watch you play with yourself, to see what you do to make yourself cum."

Mary had a bit of a mischievous side to her nature and she thought that it would be funny to see how long the power of speech would to take to deflate Paul's rampant erection.

Covering her breasts with one arm that considering the size of her bust was doomed to utter failure, and her vaginal area with her other hand, and putting on the best aggrieved face she could manage, she said in a severe tone of voice "Paul! I'm shocked that you could ask me to do such a thing".

There was a deadly silence, that to Paul seemed to last at least a week, his face crumpled and his erection was destroyed. Mary broke the silence by giggling and Paul's look of abject misery was replaced with one of utter confusion.

"I'm so sorry Paul" said Mary as she swung a leg over his body and settled her buttocks on his sternum, "but I just couldn't help myself, you looked so serious. Of course I will masturbate for you, I like to masturbate for boys, and girls for that matter, I'll show you all my girly bits, tell you how they work, what to do with them and how I like it done. Think of it as a conducted tour of the female body, which as it happens, will be very educational for you and exciting for me, just being watched turns me on.

"I do have one request though. Girls do have quite a few girly bits that like to played with at the same time, having only 2 hands it can get a bit frustrating when they are flying solo, but when there is a co-pilot on hand, so to speak, then it makes it much more enjoyable. Also the co-pilot must make their bits available to be played with. Will that be alright with you?"

Paul joined in with the banter and said "Hmmmmm, I hadn't expected that, let me think about it."

"Touché" responded Mary, "Now if you'll just wait a minute I have to make some more apologies elsewhere."

Turning round and facing Paul's groin Mary surveyed the scene of carnage. The once proud spire of quivering, iron-hard and expectant flesh was now reduced to something resembling a small unused toy modelling balloon. She delicately slid a finger under the middle of it and raising it up, leant forward and placing a soft kiss on the head, she addressed the drooping organ thus. "What can I say honey, other than Mea culpa, I offer you my most sincere apologies and promise never to do such a thing ever again. In recompense for my heinous action I'm going to cuddle you between my breasts and kiss your balls."

Mary solemnly carried out the pledged task. She knew that most, if not all, was forgiven when she saw the shaft lengthen and heard Paul giggle at her next words. "Now for the good news, if you keep a good lookout you're going to see things that will make your eye water".

Lifting herself off Paul she said "I think I've made my peace with both of your heads, so let's get this show on the road." She went to the bathroom and returned with a large fluffy bath towel, and seeing a look of curiosity on Paul's face she said "This is just in case I squirt, it can get a little messy if I do".

"What do you mean by 'squirt'" asked Paul, "and why would it get messy?"

"Believe me" replied Mary "If I squirt you will know it, and an explanation will not be necessary."

Mary spread the bath towel between them, lay down and decided that she would indulge herself in playing with male genitalia the way she wanted rather than just pleasing the owner. Paul certainly had all the right equipment and, just as important, the right attitude to make this self-masturbation session a memorable one. So she said "Kneel beside my chest and let me get at that beautiful knob and balls."

Paul knelt beside Mary with his knees spread about a foot apart displaying his semi-flaccid penis and dangling scrotum.

Paul grinned "I'm all yours Mary, we can do anything you want, do you like what you see?"

Mary giggled "You bet I like what I see, now spread your legs a bit wider so that I can play with those lovely big balls, and don't forget that this is mainly for my pleasure, and of course, for your education."

Mary was experienced enough to know that a dangling scrotum was one of the more reliable factors in determining how relaxed a male was and as such she decided to up the ante and re-test Paul's sexual confidence by being very explicit in telling him what she wanted, no what she NEEDED, and from her experience so far she reckoned that it would turn him on, and if so, make for a better result for her.

Mary looked Paul in the eye and said, "A few things before we start. I like to play with myself but this time you'll be doing quite a bit of the work, I think you'll agree that it's much better when somebody does it for you, MUCH better."

"Oh yes" said Paul "MUCH MUCH better, I just hope I do it right."

"You will honey, I'll make sure of that" replied Mary.

"Now for some other things, not for you to do, but about what I want to do to you." said Mary "I love to play with balls, and yours are really lovely and big so I'm going to be playing with them most of the time. I know how painful it can be if they are mishandled so I'll be very careful, just cuddle them and roll them, jiggle them and give them a little tug every now and then. If I hurt you please let me know, Ok?"

Paul's mind began to whirl, it was fully dawning on him that sex really was a two-way thing, that girls weren't just playthings for boys, but had needs of their own, and that although Mary was being paid to do all of this for his pleasure it was exciting to be the giver as opposed to being the taker. He nodded agreement.

"I can see that you are starting to get hard now and that is good." Said Mary, "because I want to squeeze it quite hard when I get excited, I won't do it so hard with your knob because it might hurt, but I do like to squeeze the end enough for it to deflate and then I can watch it swell up again and get nice and red and perhaps leak a little precum, that really turns me on."

Hearing no complaint from Paul Mary continued "One more thing, just after I cum I will put a finger right up your bum hole, and if I do it right then it will be so good for me and a nice surprise for you."

Yet again hearing no answer from Paul, but noting the excitement on his face, Mary said "I'll take that as a yes then. Let me have a little play with you first then you can play with me." And so saying she moved one hand to cuddle his balls.

Opening his legs a bit wider in order to allow her complete freedom Paul revelled in the delicate movements of his scrotum, the subtle stroking of her soft fingers, the slight tugs, the manipulation of his separate testicles, but most of all was the look of concentration on Mary's face and almost indistinct indrawn breath whenever his fully resurrected erection twitched involuntarily. She used her other hand to firmly grasp his shaft, this had the effect of not only stiffening his nearly iron hard erection but also to inflate his knob further and the production of a pearl of precum.

"Beautiful, so beautiful" whispered Mary.

Moving her hand upwards Mary enclosed his knob in a firm but loving grip and very gently squeezed and maintained the pressure until she was satisfied that it was drained. Paul gave a slight gasp as he felt the blood flow away from the head. He could not describe the feeling, it was very subtle, but he knew he liked it very much. Glancing down at Mary he saw her raise her eyebrows in an unspoken question as she slowly drew his penis away from his body towards a horizontal position. Not knowing what was going to happen next, but sensing that Mary needed a signal to stop, Paul gave a slight grimace when his shaft dipped to just below the horizontal and he began to feel some discomfort. Mary halted immediately but still kept the hand encompassing his knob firmly in place.

After about 5 seconds Paul lost the feeling of discomfort and visibly relaxed, this was the sign that Mary was looking for and she slid her hand off the end of his penis which sprang back into the vertical position and slapped against his belly. This sent deep tingles travel down his shaft and disperse somewhere deep in his testicles. Both Mary and Paul watched as the knob re-inflated and darkened from pink to deep red, oozing a couple more drops of precum.

Entranced by the sight Mary said in a low slightly husky tone "You have no idea how much that turns me on to do that, the ridge of your knob is so perfect, so firm, and the sound that is made when it slaps against your tummy makes my clitoris throb. When I cum it is going to be a big one, a VERY BIG one. Again? Please?"

Paul replayed the last few moments and what stuck in his mind was that Mary had said "When I cum..." not "If I cum..."

Paul stroked the hand that was cuddling his balls and said "Yes, of course, but only if you keep this hand here."

Mary giggled and said "You drive a hard bargain, but it's worth it."

After three repetitions Mary sensed that Paul was getting a bit too excited so she asked him to play with her breasts. "Just slowly and gently stroke the sides and tops please, but don't touch the nipples, just watch them."

Paul filled his hands with the firm warm globes as Mary abandoned his balls and shaft to use both hands to stroke her belly, flanks and thighs. After a minute or so Paul was delighted to see that her areola had darkened and were slightly swollen, and that her nipples had begun to harden and grow. "You can be a bit more firm now Paul, squeeze them a bit and roll them around, gently tug on the nipples."

Mary began to breathe a little faster and deeper as Paul began to firmly maul her breasts, her areolas darkened significantly and her nipples hardened into half inch long fat stubs. Without being asked Paul licked and sucked on the aroused and swollen flesh. "Be rougher Paul, pinch them, roll them, pull them." said Mary, her voice becoming a bit strident. Then she reached for his shaft and squeezed hard as Paul manipulated her nipples.

A minute or so went by until Mary said "That was lovely Paul, but I really need to move on. So soldier it's time for the naming of the parts."

Paul smiled and replied "Sir, yes Sir."

"Just do this." said Mary opening her legs and placing her middle finger on the slot dividing her outer labia, and her index and ring fingers at the sides of her labia. "Slide them up and down slowly and lightly until you feel the lips open up a little bit and get wet and slippery."

Paul emulated Mary's actions and was rewarded by her resuming her ministrations of his scrotum and shaft. Also she started the sexiest breathy low moans he had ever heard.

Mary's moans got louder and a little more frequent as Paul felt moisture ooze from between her labia. "Press a little harder with your middle finger please." Paul detected a slight sense of urgency in her voice and to his amazement he saw her labia part and expose the shiny wet pink inside. He wasn't sure but it looked as though there were some smaller inner lips and above them was a sort of tube with a...

"That's the first and very important step sweetie," said Mary "to get me nice and wet so that both sets of lips open up of their own accord, don't try and push your way in while it's dry because it is quite delicate in there it might irritate things. Now go down between my legs and I'll explain the layout."

Paul knelt between Mary's legs and bent over with his face quite close to her vaginal area in order not to miss any important bits. Pointing out the relevant bits Mary said "Above my bumhole you'll see the start of a pair of inner lips and just above where they start is my vagina, you've already been in there and that is going to be your main area of responsibility once we get going. Above that there is a small hole which is where I pee from. Moving on, the inner lips join at the top and this is where they form the little tube that covers my clitoris. Let me show you my clitoris."

Paul watched attentively as Mary delicately pressed down on the top of the tube and slid it upwards exposing a tiny pink shiny pearl. "This is what I'm going to play with, but you need to have a go first so that you can feel and see how it all works. Put a finger in me, get it really wet and then slide it all over my lips and stop when you reach the clit."

Fingering Mary was heaven for Paul, it felt as though there was a suction pump inside her greedily hanging on to his probing digit, but she was, by now, so wet that he was able to slowly glide in and out of her with relative ease. He was so entranced with listening to the low groans of satisfaction as he pushed inwards and the little anxious whimpers as he withdrew, that he was surprised when he heard Mary say in a soft breathy voice "That's lovely Paul, but my clit needs you really badly, now please"

Eager to please, Paul ran his soaked finger over the inner lips and finally came to rest just below the hood covering the clit. Mary bent her knees and splayed her upper thighs so that she was fully exposed without the need to hold herself open. Run your finger up and down the sides of the hood" said Mary "but don't touch the actual clit just yet, I need to get into it before we get serious."

Paul did as he was asked and glanced up when he heard little groans of satisfaction and felt Mary's hips give the occasional wriggle. Feeling confident Paul used a second finger so as to massage both sides of the hood; this had the effect of pulling it back on the upstroke and revealing the slightly deeper pink and swelling clitoris.

This caused Mary to use both hands to clutch her breasts, digging her fingers into the firm flesh .... Pinching the nipples tightly and pulling them upwards so they took the weight of her breasts .... "Yes, yes" groaned Mary "it's so lovely and my clit's coming out to play, don't touch the bare bit yet please, it's much too sensitive, make sure you only touch the hood. Use your other hand and get a finger wet then use it to play with my bumhole like you did in the shower, and keep playing with the hood any way you want."

Deep down Paul knew that Mary was blatantly using him to satisfy her sexual desires. Yet he felt such a sense of responsibility tinged with a hint of pride that she had willingly displayed herself in such a wanton fashion, made herself so vulnerable and was giving him virtually carte blanche over the most tender and private parts of her body, that he was determined to show that her confidence in him was not misplaced, and to assist in the production of a mind-blowing orgasm.

Little mewling noises and gasps of pleasure told him that things in at least one area of her nether regions were going well, so he concentrated on the clitoris. Varying pressure, speed and technique gradually showed him that the thing Mary liked the most was medium pressure, variable speed and small circles that nearly touched the naked tip. Combined with the erotic play of her bumhole and Mary was well on her way to a volcanic orgasm.

Several factors gave Paul the clues to her preferences; if the speed got too slow then her hips would start to wriggle interspersed with soft low grunts; insufficient pressure caused the pelvic area to be pushed up and panting to begin; a change of technique made the lower half of her body move in a circular fashion as though telling him 'Just circles baby, just circles'.

The one thing that fascinated him the most, the incredible sexy noises Mary made notwithstanding, was that the protruding tip of her clitoris had grown to almost a quarter of an inch in length, looked very firm and swollen, glistening with moisture and was gradually turning a deeper shade of red.

His concentration was broken by Mary saying "I could cum very quickly if you keep that up, it is so, so good, but it's time to take the training wheels off because I haven't squirted for a long time and I think I'm going to.

"I want you to lick and suck my clit please, you can go directly on my clit now but you must be very gentle, delicate and slow. I like it to be pushed from side to side but not roughly, and when you suck it just very gently flick the end with the tip of your tongue at the same time, Ok?"

Paul was a bit reticent at first, he badly wanted to repay Mary for the wonderful things that her mouth had done for him; kissing his balls, letting him come in her mouth etc., but he was not sure that he could manipulate her clitoris in the ways she needed.

The sound of Mary's pleading voice soon made up his mind "Please Paul, suck me, lick me baby, I really need it."

Moving his hand upwards Paul placed a finger just above the hood and gently pushed upwards exposing more of the clitoris. Feeling Mary tense slightly and give a soft hiss, but in the absence of any real objection he lowered his face and sought out her clitoris with his tongue. It was smaller than one of Mary's nipples but just as firm and manoeuvrable so he slowly nudged it left and right.

Mary started to pant and whispered "Yes, yes, yes" then "A bit faster and firmer." Paul complied and felt her clitoris grow larger ... Mary said with more than a hint of urgency "Suck baby, suck." Paul took the swollen organ between his lips and applied enough suction so as to stiffen it further, when he flicked the end he felt Mary's whole body jolt as though it had received an electrical shock accompanied with a hiss of indrawn breath.

"That is so good Paul" said Mary, "Suck a bit harder and flick more."

As Paul increased his attention on her clit Mary began to groan loudly and thrust her hips upwards, Paul took these movements to be a request to become rougher with her clit so he stopped flicking and instead pressed down firmly with his tongue and slid it all over the rigid organ.

The effect this had on Mary surprised and also excited Paul; she lifted her feet off the bed and spread her knees wider, placed her hands on his head, and making little grunting noises repositioned Paul's head so that his tongue pressed firmly on the root of her clitoris, right where it joined the hood.

"Yes yes yes, right there, wiggle it right there, press hard baby, HARD, FASTER" implored Mary interspersing her words with mewlings of anticipation and groans of ecstasy, taking one hand off his head she pressed down on her pubis and pulled upwards with her fingers exposing as much of the clitoris as possible, the extra landscape allowed Paul to broaden his tongue strokes. Mary's hip thrusts became more frantic and her moans turned into squeals of joy, she knew that she was fast approaching the point of no return.

1...45678...10