A Damascene Sexperience

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Paul felt a frisson of excitement at these words. He was going to watch a real girl cum for the first time and he wasn't going to let anything stop that. "I'm fine" croaked Paul "I want to watch." Mary's face and neck had turned a delicate of pink and her eyes shone as she resumed her journey to completion.

Soon Mary stopped mid-stroke and her imminent orgasm was announced by the stiffening of her body; the frantic short strokes, loud grunts and moans of "Yes, yes," followed almost immediately by shudders wracking her body and loud sighs of relief.

Once the frenetic pace of her orgasm had subsided and her movements reduced to little aftershocks, Mary shifted her body upwards until her face was buried in the crook of Paul's neck. Putting his arms around her Paul listened intently while Mary said "Thank you for being so patient Paul. I was concerned that you might get too excited and cum, I usually take a long time to cum when I'm just humping, but with your size and being so hard I could be quite aggressive with long firm strokes that I was able to really get into it fast. Now I want you in me; and I expect you want feel how tight and wet I am?"

"More than anything" replied Paul, and as Mary sat up and started to slide downwards Paul continued "But first I need to hold you and cuddle you a bit longer and get used to the fact that you have used my body to satisfy yourself, and that I have been a partner to your orgasm and witnessed all of it. It is something that I never believed could happen, and I need time to let it all sink in."

"Of course you can honey" said Mary "We've plenty of time and it is important that you do what you need to do. Let's cuddle and I'll tell you what I felt doing it and what it is like for me to cum, would you like that?"

Paul was amazed that a girl was going to talk about such private and personal things in, as he was soon to discover, a casual and graphic manner. Before he could answer Mary snuggled up and began.

"Sex is very important to me, in fact if I can't have at least one satisfying orgasm every day then it is a disaster. Before I knocked on your door I was horny, when we undressed each other I was very horny, after all the playing and wanking in the shower I was very very horny, after playing with your beautiful penis watching you get turned on you stood no chance, I was going to use you to make me cum, and cum hard, or go completely mad.

"I don't usually hump when I masturbate but as you have the perfect equipment, and were available, I thought humping might make a nice change also as much as I wanted you in me there would have been the possibility of you cumming early and leaving me hanging."

There was no real need for all the explanation, Mary could have dived straight in and described her orgasm there and then, but she took her job seriously and considered it part of her job description to ensure that virgin boys understand that the universe does not revolve around their penis, that girls have needs that sometimes must take priority over the male needs.

Just to make sure of her ground, and for future reference, Mary asked "Are you Ok with me having used you?"

"It's funny you should ask that" replied Paul "because I've been giving that a bit of thought, and if reincarnation is for real, and I get a say in the matter, then I want to come back as a dildo."

Mary dissolved into peals of laughter and said "You have inadvertently tripped over one of the golden rules of sex, there is a saying 'if you make a girl laugh, you're halfway there'. I'm not entirely convinced of the truth of that, but if nothing else it helps in relaxing her, and that is a good thing.

After a short pause in order to allow it to be assimilated, Mary continued "The reason I like to hump every now and again is because I can control everything; tempo, position, pressure. Everything is done as I want it to be done and when I want it done. Few things are better than to need less pressure, or shorter strokes, or an increase in speed, than to supply those needs exactly where and when I need them.

"At the start I go slowly building up the sensations, letting them flow all over me. On the up stroke the hood that covers my clit is fully extended which means that I can apply more pressure and be more aggressive, get more feeling in my clit, and every now and again a little throb of pure joy that gets transmitted straight to my nipples, also my bumhole gives a lovely little pulse.

"When I reach the top is the best, I can wriggle and get my clit to fit in the groove under the head and rub. The feelings I get from doing that are truly wonderful, and are made better because you have a nice big bulbous knob with such a firm ridge.

"On the down stroke I have to ease up on the pressure because the hood slips back and exposes more of my clit and at the start I am too sensitive to have anything touching my naked clit, so I tease myself and that gives me little shivers of pleasure.

"Sometimes it takes a long time for me to cum through humping alone, but using your long hard shaft I could apply a lot of pressure that brought me very close quite quickly. When I reach that point I can grind my naked clit hard on both strokes this sends throbs throughout my body and before long my back arches, toes curl and it seems as though every muscle tenses up and I wait for the ecstasy of relief to begin.

"When it begins my clit throbs continuously, my bumhole and vagina clench and unclench, that is really good. My tummy muscles seem to ripple and after that I don't really remember anything except for the twitching of all the other bits I haven't mentioned. I hoped you liked that."

Paul had no idea how to respond and Mary slid over upwards a little and leaned forward so that her breasts dangled enticingly in front of his face. Paul gave a soft groan of joy as he cupped the perfect mounds, he pushed them together so that he could nuzzle both nipples at the same time. Mary knew that she was witnessing worship again and found herself exuding more moisture from her vagina. Paul was not finished because he lifted her heavy globes so that he could plant tiny kisses on the smooth, warm undersides and rub his face in, what was to him, paradise.

Mary revelled in the way that Paul was starting to do little things to her on his own initiative, he was still in a state of semi-worship but he was also beginning to experiment in the ways of gaining more pleasure, and the more pleasure he got meant that he might be more amenable to pleasuring her, giving her more satisfaction.

Paul looked up at Mary and said "There is only one thing in this room that is luckier than me."

"What is that?" said Mary, looking a bit puzzled.

"Your bra" said Paul, smiling.

Mary giggled and said "My bra might be lucky, but it doesn't do the nice things that you do. Now it's like Niagara Falls down here and I need something in me to help out." So saying she slid downwards and lifting her groin up spread her outer lips with one hand and used her other to manoeuvre Paul's straining erection into a vertical position and wipe the engorged head around her entire vulva area.

Paul watched as some of the accumulated moisture was transferred to his knob and upper part of his shaft, and revelled in the delightful feelings that that the oily slippery manipulations were producing. "Don't thrust baby" said Mary in a slightly breathy voice "You're going to stretch me beautifully but I need to take my time and get used to your size." And so saying she positioned his inflamed, engorged and eager head at her vulva, and letting gravity do the work, lowered her body so that her vagina trapped his coronal ridge and about one inch of the shaft keeping it in a hot and tight grip.

Both Mary and Paul let out a gasp of pleasure. Paul felt Mary's vagina quivering, producing tiny contractions the sent tingling sensations right through his shaft, testicles and perineum. Mary was delighted that her orgasm a short time ago had prepared her for this. She felt no discomfort and luxuriated in the slight fluttering of anticipation in her body and the gradual stretching of her vaginal muscles.

After a short pause Mary lifted her body a small amount, just enough to enable her to gather more bodily secretions then she lowered herself carefully until just over half of his erection was engulfed in her body. Paul watched as her vagina greedily swallowed his rigid column of flesh and felt his corona being firmly compressed as it slid slowly along a tight, oily, grasping, slippery and seemingly endless, tunnel. Mary loved the act of being impaled, the pushing aside of her vaginal walls, and feeling of fullness, with the knowledge of more to come.

Mary waited a bit longer this time before initiating any further penetration; she moved her hips in small circular motions producing, for her, an increased feeling of fullness. For Paul it felt as though his shaft was being stirred in a vat of viscous hot oil, the head of his erection was being stimulated by the subtle rubbing against the constriction of Mary's vaginal walls.

Mary saw that Paul was gazing fixedly at the sight of her inflamed and engorged outer lips, at the inner lips lewdly splayed wide open, and her proudly displayed firm, small unsheathed clitoris. "Watch me play with my clit baby" Said Mary "I'm going to give it a handjob." She placed her thumb and index finger on either side of the sheath and slowly pulled it back; exposing more of the delicate organ, then pushed the fleshy covering downwards so that it completely covered it. She gave it a little squeeze then repeated the actions. Every time she squeezed her clitoris her internal muscles tightened then relaxed producing yet more wonderful sensations for Paul.

"When I humped you" said Mary "that is what was happening. When you are on top of me and inside me, thrusting, then your pubic bone should be pressed up against me doing the same thing, but enough of the mechanics, let's get you fully inside."

Mary clenched her pelvic floor muscles and slowly rose upwards stopping only when she felt the coronal ridge begin to emerge from her vaginal grasp. Then without hesitation she relaxed her muscles and in one fluid downwards motion engulfed the hard tower of flesh not stopping until her groin was in firm contact with Paul's.

The entire physical act was accompanied by a drawn out loud breathy hiss from Mary as she experienced the feel of total insertion and complete impalement. Wriggling her hips in order to ensure that the penetration was complete Mary was delighted to find that the fit was perfect; she was stretched enough to feel completely full and that the firm spongy knob was just short of touching her cervix which meant that when Paul thrust hard she would get the added thrill of him momentarily bottoming out.

The full penetration for Paul was a magical experience. When Mary had clenched hard and slid upwards he thought he could never experience anything to equal it. The slow but insistent drag against the sides of the compressed slippery tunnel followed by the slightly less tight but equally enjoyable full travel on the down stroke left him in a state of euphoria that was further enhanced by Mary's noises of obvious satisfaction.

"You're a perfect fit" said Mary "what would you like to do? Have me ride you? You go on top? Take me from behind?"

Paul liked the idea of Mary grinding away and filling his hands with her buttocks and breasts but with his confidence at an all-time high and his male need to thrust overtaking him, said "Me on top please."

Mary slid off Paul's body and lay next to him with her arms upraised and legs splayed wide. Paul eagerly knelt between her thighs; his hard-on was rampant and his desire to penetrate and thrust had his mind reeling, but before he lost control he looked at the smiling beautiful face of Mary and heard her say "Just go slowly for the first few strokes please. I want you to do whatever gives you the most pleasure and the more I'm turned on the better it will be for you."

Paul hesitated and the red mist that had partially taken over parted and he entered her body not with trepidation or uncaring rapid thrust, but with care and attention. Once he was fully engaged he lent forward to ensure that his pubic bone pressed against her groin moved his hips in small circles. Mary gave a soft groan; wrapped her legs around his waist pulling him tighter to her and cupping his firm buttocks, made little humping movements with her lower body ensuring that her clitoris was trapped and massaged.

Paul slowly withdrew and felt as though his shaft was gripped in a hot slippery velvet glove that was trying to pull him back into the clutches of Mary's tight, deep, and greedy vagina.

After a couple more repetitions of slow thrusting and mutual grinding Mary took Paul's face in her hands and looking him squarely in the eye said "You can go for it now, give it to me, pump as hard, fast and as deep as you like. Whatever you want is what I want. I can look after myself, this is all for you now."

Paul threw his head back and lost himself in pure self-indulgent lust. The constant oily friction on his shaft and the swinging sensation of his scrotum inflamed his senses to almost boiling point. Not wanting to cum too quick Paul soon stopped his thrusting and looked down at Mary, one hand was playing with a fat fully erect nipple pulling so hard that it took the full weight of her breast. Now that there was room to get her other hand in-between their groins, she was also idly playing with her erect and fully exposed bright red clit. Mary knew full well the effect of her erotic pose would have on Paul. His eyes widened and his shaft twitched while being completely embedded in her body. Mary giggled and said "Hey you! There's nothing to see here, you mind your own business!"

"Then I'd better take you from behind." said Paul jokingly despite his growing ardour, and he withdrew leaving Mary with an empty aching feeling that she needed filling.

"He's telling me what he wants" thought Mary "not asking. Being a little assertive at last." "Stand up baby" Said Mary "and I'll kneel on the edge of the bed and we'll be at the right height."

Paul watched as Mary rolled over and went on all fours and backed towards him. Paul lovingly stroked her buttocks and leaning forwards cupped both of her inviting dangling breasts. Mary arched her back, spread her legs and said "Put it in please, fill me up, I feel so empty."

Paul needed no second invitation he entered her perfectly positioned heavenly portal and experienced a completely different set of feelings as he slowly but insistently slid his penis home until he bottomed out. The magic of tightness, warmth and slippery sensations were all still there, but the change of angle, view and position had added a sense of control. But the most intriguing of all was the feeling of the tip of his glans barely nudging something firm and unyielding. He grasped her hips and moved her from side to side producing a delicious sliding as his meatus was dragged back and forth across what seemed to be a barrier.

For Mary the sensations of being penetrated from behind, the invasion of her body by a thick pillar of eager flesh from a different angle and potential loss of control, were enhanced by the added depth that Paul was able to plumb. The very tip of his knob was just butting up against her cervix producing little shock waves of pleasure. When she felt Paul grasp her hips and wiggle her from side to side she understood that he was investigating a part of her body that was new to him.

Mary turned to look at Paul and said "That's my cervix, does it feel good?"

"Oh yes" replied Paul "it sort of tickles the end, do you like it?"

"Yes I do" answered Mary "but a lot of girls don't so you have to be careful not to hurt them. I love it when your slit rubs over it, and when you start to thrust it will feel a lot better."

Paul barely heard Mary as he began to slowly slide in and out of her oily willing passage. The feeling of her buttocks pressing up against his stomach when he was fully hilted, the friction of her grasping tunnel on the outstroke, the firm flesh of her hips were all inflaming his natural male urges.

He reached down and took her dangling breasts in his hands mauling the ripe firmness and tugging at the fat, hard, long nipples and increased the speed and strength of his thrusts. Mary rocked back and forth in perfect synchronization and gave up all control revelling in the physical and mental feelings of being overpowered.

Paul's orgasm began to slowly build and the feelings that he had were sublime, they seemed to start from the base of his spine. Small trickles of sensation spread slowly through his perineum to his groin. His anus twitched. The scrotal sac wrinkled and lifted up in anticipation; his balls tingled deliciously and seemed to roil uncontrollably. His thrusts had lost their rhythmic languid pumping and had taken on more of a desperate ragged stabbing action.

Mary gave up on her counter-thrusting movements and instead arched her back, flexed her pelvic floor and vaginal muscles increasing her grip on Paul's entire penis and pushed firmly backwards allowing him a free rein to pummel her as he wanted and so obviously needed.

Paul felt his knob begin to swell and the pressure on, and stimulation of, his coronal ridge was now his only focal point. A few more frantic thrusts and he was there. His entire length pulsed and his fully inflated knob was being rhythmically and relentlessly manipulated by Mary who was combining her internal squeezing with subtle hip movements in time with Paul's groans and spurts that produced the intended process of milking him dry.

Gradually Paul's orgasm subsided and he slumped forward; and as he felt his manhood begin to deflate, began to withdraw. "Stay in me please" exclaimed Mary "let me play a little, I'd love to feel you get soft and it will feel very good if I keep squeezing. Stroke my bum and breasts gently, let's both come down slowly."

Paul's mind had now cleared and as he felt his penis begin to slowly become flaccid he did as Mary had advised and caressed her wonderful and willing body. Her internal massaging, while not as demanding or forceful as before, had a calming effect upon him. Eventually his organ slipped out of its own accord and Mary turned around and taking his now soft shaft in her hand placed a soft tender kiss on the end.

---- Intermission ----

Sometime around midnight Paul awoke to find himself spooning with a firm, warm and curvaceous body, it took a couple of seconds for him to work out where he was and what he was doing. Then everything that he had done came flooding back to him, he draped an arm over Mary's waist and slowly stroked her flat firm tummy, replaying in his mind all the past events of the day.

It wasn't long before the erotic visions flashing before his mind's eye produced the stirrings of an erection.

Mary, who by now was also awake, felt his fairly flaccid member against her buttocks. She wriggled her hips a little then turned over to face Paul. Throwing back the covers she said "I want to watch it grow." Snuggling up to Paul she put her head on his chest and offering no physical assistance, gazed at the sight of his not totally limp penis that was showing definite signs of life.

Quite apart from indulging herself in a little harmless voyeurism and self-titillation, she was interested in seeing if Paul, who had cum very strongly 3 times already, could achieve a full-blown hard-on by the power of speech, albeit erotic and explicit, alone.

Mary began her commentary. "It really turns me on to watch how it slowly sort of uncurls itself, and I love how your balls make little sort of sliding movements as you get harder. I like how your balls feel in my hand and mouth, when I cuddle them and when you are just about to cum the whole ball-bag gets wrinkled and moves upwards, Mmmmmmmmm I get very wet when that happens. .... I think you are about halfway there now, this is the bit that I like the most, it's just about straight and pointing right at me, your knob is getting a bit bigger and that lovely rim is getting firmer. ..... I really want to help it, to gently scratch your balls and run a finger over the pee-hole to get some pre-cum.

1...34567...10