A Damascene Sexperience

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Paul marvelled at the sounds of contentment Mary was making and at the little clenching and unclenching of her anal ring on his finger. He was also surprised and more than a bit proud that it was him that was generating bliss for a girl. He was now convinced that girls liked and needed sex as much as he did, and that he was capable of giving a girl what she wanted and needed.

After what seemed like a lifetime of pleasure for both Paul and Mary, but in reality was only about a couple of minutes, Mary stood upright again and said "Take it out now please, slowly."

Reluctantly Paul withdrew his finger. Mary backed up against Paul and reaching backwards drew his hands forward to cup her breasts. "I've had my fun Paul, now this is just for you. Enjoy."

Paul needed no encouragement to fill his hands with the succulent warm and firm flesh, to feel the hardness of the nipple, the slight roughness of the areola and the yielding springy fullness of her breasts. Never had he felt so much pleasure, and the pressure of Mary's buttocks up against his straining hard-on only served to add to his physical enjoyment. But it was not only physical enjoyment that was being stimulated as in the next few minutes his mind was going to be blown away.

"Did you like playing with my bumhole Paul?" Asked Mary.

"Yes I did, very much" said Paul "But..."

"But what baby?" enquired Mary.

"It's very difficult for me to explain" said Paul "but I really like the way you ask for things to be done, and to show me the very private parts of your body. When you explain what you like and how you like it done. It makes me very, well, very excited."

Mary giggled "I think you mean horny. They say that the brain is the most important sexual organ, I don't know how true that is but I do know that I'm no mind-reader and I doubt that you are, so it makes sense to tell each other what we want and how we like it done. Just remember that you can say anything to me, I'm not here to judge you, I'm here to please you."

"I'll try" said Paul "but..."

Mary turned round to face Paul, knelt down and said "No buts honey, just let go and enjoy yourself. Now let's see if you like this."

Placing the palms of her hands on either side of his swollen knob in an imitation of an attitude of praying, and creating a firm pressure she rolled his erection between them. This had the effect of quickly deflating his knob, once it was fully deflated Mary released the pressure and using just the tips of her fingers in slow gentle upwards and circular strokes on just the corona, enticed blood to flow back and re-inflate the crown. Rinse and repeat. Judging his reactions she quickly found the speed and pressure that created the most pleasure for Paul. After a while she noticed Paul begin to tense up but it was not a herald to ejaculation, far from it.

Paul touched Mary on the shoulder and said in a low hesitant pleading voice "Please kiss my balls, p-please."

Mary was overjoyed to hear the request because it signalled the breaking of just about the final major barrier to Paul's shyness and the laying of a firm foundation of sexual confidence.

Keeping one hand curled around his shaft, and holding it upright, Mary used her other hand to cup his scrotum and press loving long kisses to his testicles. Paul groaned in ecstasy, spread his legs wider and placing his hands gently on Mary's head said "Thank you, thank you, thank you, you don't know how much that means to me!"

Mary decided to up the ante and she interspersed her kisses with inhaling one of his orbs and carefully sucking, licking and manipulating it with her tongue, then keeping it trapped in the warmth of her mouth and closed lips, slowly tugging downwards until it popped free. Each time this happened Paul would let out a deep sigh and a grunt of pleasure.

Eventually Paul lifted Mary's head and said "That is wonderful, but I'd like to cum now please."

Mary was happy that he was, in a small way, beginning to assert himself. "I'll do it standing up from the side." She said "I think that is the best way because I can get a proper natural grip and we can both see everything." She stood up and moved to his side. From behind she slipped a hand between his legs and cuddling his balls whispered "I'll look after these" she said, lightly jiggling his ball sac "while you show me how you do it, then I'll be sure I'm doing it the best way for you."

Slightly unsure of himself and feeling a little bit shy about doing something so personal that up until now he had only done in private, Paul did as he was asked. He grasped his shaft about a quarter of the way down its length and began pulling upwards, when he reached the head he adjusted his grip so that the ring made by his thumb and index finger just grazed the raised ridge of his crown. Then he slowly began to pump.

"You don't like the head being touched?" enquired Mary.

"I do" answered Paul who was now emboldened by the obvious interest that Mary was showing "but I cum too quick if I do that, and I like to do it slowly at the start."

"I'll make sure that you don't cum too quickly, but I want to play with your knob." Said Mary "What about when you cum? Do you want me to carry on pumping while you spurt or stop and just hold you?"

"Keep going please" said Paul whose level of anticipation was rising fast.

Mary snuggled up closer making sure that her breasts were firmly in contact with Paul's tense body, and taking his hand off his shaft she placed it behind her so that he could feel her buttocks while she worked.

"Let me play for a little while, I want to feel how hard you are and play with that lovely ridge round your big knob", and so saying she used one hand to caress his buttocks while the other cupped his scrotum and with her fingers gently manipulated his balls. After a while she released his sac and slowly slid her hand up the rigid shaft until it enclosed the entire glans.

Varying the pressure on the coronal ridge and with very slow constant revolving and stroking movements, Mary took advantage of Paul's obvious groans of pleasure and relaxed state to slip a finger of the hand that was behind him into the crevice of his buttocks and began probing for his anus. She was not surprised when Paul clenched his buttocks halting the advancement of her exploring digit. "Let me in baby" murmured Mary, "I'll start by just playing with the entrance, I know you'll like it".

Paul did not react immediately so Mary offered more encouragement "Spread your legs a bit and let me play, please. You know that I like my bumhole played with, and I want you to have the same lovely feelings, and anyway I like to play with you, it turns me on. Don't worry, once I've played a bit I'll wank you properly so that you cum really hard".

Although Paul didn't realise it, Mary was gently instilling the concept of "give and take", plus the erotic words "I'll wank you properly" had an almost electrifying effect on him, and without further delay he spread his legs and surrendered his slight misgivings.

Mary whispered "Thank you" and slowly slid a soapy finger along his relaxed cleft until it came to rest on Paul's anus. Mary waited for the inevitable instinctive buttock clenching. I was only momentary and she began to massage the very tightly closed opening with the pad of her finger in small circular movements and the slightest variations of pressure.

It took Paul a few seconds to process what was happening. He had not realised how sensitive this previously unexplored area of his body was, it was producing the most wonderful involuntary clenching, opening and fluttering feelings combined with deep tingles of pleasure. His body went on auto-pilot and spreading his legs wider he pushed back slightly on Mary's rigid finger.

Mary felt a jolt of pleasure shoot through her body as the tip of her finger entered Paul's anus and came to a stop up against his anal sphincter. She had a mild fetish for vanilla anus play, especially when it was her administering it to an obvious anal virgin. Quite apart from feeling the physical reactions of her partner, and the sounds of pleasure that were tinged with surprise and wonder, it gave her a sense of power and control that she sometimes needed in order to enhance her own feelings of self-worth.

Mary left the frequency and depth of penetration entirely up to Paul. If he moved backwards she stiffened her finger to facilitate easy entry and once he stopped moving, gently manipulate it with tiny movements. If he moved forwards she waited until her finger slipped out of his anus and continued with the massage of his anal area. While all the time maintaining a slow, slippery, erotic fondling of the bloated crown that was, by now, oozing copious amounts of pre-cum.

Paul felt as though he had fallen into an alternate universe. Here he was, being masturbated by a gorgeous girl who was pressing her naked body up against him, playing with his erect penis and had an experienced finger partially inside his bumhole, combined with his hand groping a voluptuous buttock.

Eventually he became aware of Mary's voice penetrating his dreamlike state "Do you like me playing with your bumhole Paul?"

"Oh yes" said Paul, "I can see why you like it so much".

"Foreplay is very important in many different ways" said Mary, "It lets both of us find out what we like and how we like it done, but one of the best things about it is that it makes orgasms so much more intense and satisfying. Speaking of which, look at your knob, it's really big, red and is ready to explode. So much precum, I want to feel your length throb and watch as you spurt."

Paul groaned as the words increased his level of desire, and gave a satisfied sigh and relaxed as Mary found just the right position for her hand and started a slow consistent and constant rhythm that sent tingles down his shaft. Combined with the gentle movement of her fingers circling and cuddling his balls, he had never known such mental and physical satisfaction could possibly exist.

"That's it baby" murmured Mary "get right into it, just relax and enjoy. I've got you and I won't stop. Play with my bum and when you cum you can grip as hard as you like, I want you to do whatever it takes to make it really good. Feel my big breasts pushed up against you and my nipples getting hard. I'm loving this almost as much as you are."

Mary's words ramped up Paul's level of excitement and he began to feel the first hints of his impending ejaculation. He spread his legs a tiny bit wider and his languorous stroking of Mary's buttock turned into gentle but firm squeezing indicating his heightened arousal.

Mary sensed this change and she urged him on by building an erotic mind picture for him. "I'll keep wanking you until you stop cumming, afterwards we'll have a nice cuddle and grope, then I want you inside me, I'll be tight, hot and slippery for you, I'll feel your big thick beautiful knob sliding right up inside me, filling me up and stretching me. You can take me from behind, you'll be able to see my bumhole, reach underneath and play with my breasts, tug on my nipples and feel my bum banging against your stomach."

This had an immediate effect on Paul. "Faster, grip harder, PLEASE!" and his whole body began to tense. He had a death grip on Mary's buttock as the urgency of his need to cum took over.

Mary fractionally tightened her grip and only slightly increased the pace of her pumping, she knew from experience that in nearly all cases unfaltering and regular rhythm is paramount to producing a more satisfying, extended and stronger male orgasm. A sudden and extreme change of pace could easily cause her hand to slip from the perfect position and more than likely to produce a jerkiness of subsequent strokes.

But the overriding reason for delaying the vinegar stroke was the obvious physical and vocal signs of need; the short asynchronous hip thrusts, the hint of desperation in requests, the slight undertone of whining in sounds of pleasure. All of these plus the feeling that she had some measure of control over the outcome significantly enhanced the extreme pleasure she got from manipulating male genitalia in general and to satisfactory completion in particular.

The thought of actual orgasm denial or ruination never entered her mind, quite the opposite in fact, she wanted to see and feel all aspects of the inevitable ejaculation; precum oozing from a fully inflated and straining knob, the firming, wrinkling and raising of the scrotum, the pulse and throb of the urethra as ejaculate travels the length of an iron hard shaft and is ejected in forceful jets.

Mary felt Paul's scrotum lift and saw that the crown of his penis was almost purple in colour and dripping with precum that had turned from transparent to slightly opaque. All these signs caused Mary to cuddle his balls a little tighter and say "Yes, here we go baby, enjoy!"

Paul gave an uncontrollable thrust and cry of release as a tumult of semen issued from the meatus in regular, and for him, mind blowing spurts. True to her word Mary stroked and pumped right through his orgasm, timing the upwards strokes with his spurts and murmuring words and noises of encouragement. Once the spurting stopped she stripped his shaft by firmly squeezing at the base, dragging her hand up his length and very gently expressing the residual cum from the slit in his knob. To her satisfaction she saw that his shaft was beginning to droop, soften and shorten.

She loved that sight because it meant that her efforts had, if only temporarily, drained him and he would be able to last longer during penetration.

After rinsing and drying off Paul and Mary retired to bed and in between short naps Mary very subtly extracted a couple of clues about the sort of things he wanted to do to her and the things he would like her to do to him. One thing that piqued her interest was very simple, but due to his inherent shyness and fear that it would sound silly, took a lot to drag out of him. It was the very slow and very light stroking of just his pee-hole with just the pad of her thumb and using pre-cum as a lubricant.

This was something new to Mary and she was eager to try it out. Throwing back the covers she said "I want to do that" then seeing that he was just about half hard said "But first I want to play with this beauty, I love it when it's like this, a little bit floppy but knowing that it won't be long before it's ready for action. Try and keep it soft if you can, this is just for me."

Mary made a point that this playing with his penis was just for her own pleasure and not primarily his, although she knew that he was experiencing enjoyment as well. She hoped that this reinforced in his mind the principle of give and take.

Paul stared in wonderment as Mary took the middle of the shaft between her thumb and forefinger and slowly flipped/flopped it backwards and forwards. Kissing the crown as it approached her and blowing on it as it reversed direction. Occasionally she would briefly inhale the entire glans and when she ejected it, would murmur "Lovely, lovely."

Paul found that maintaining a semi-erection was not quite as easy as obtaining one, he had limited success but eventually nature took over and he had a rampant hard-on. Mary slid back up the bed and snuggling up to him whispered "Thank you honey, that really gets my motor running, now let's see what we can do about your pee-hole."

Making sure that one breast was available for Paul to play with, Mary grasped Paul's shaft just below the crown and manoeuvred her thumb just over the slit and began slow back and forth movements, pre-cum was abundant and provided a nearly friction free cushion."

"Slower please, much slower." Said Paul. Mary complied and it resulted in a drawn out satisfied groan. "Lighter, just so it barely touches." Once again Mary complied and this drew another louder groan and "Right there, just like that, perfect." 'Instructions and feedback, what more could a girl want' thought Mary.

After a minute or so Mary looked a Paul and saw deep contentment interspersed with short almost inaudible grunts. Even though his penis was steel hard and dribbling copious pre-cum he was perfectly still, on a different planet to everyone else. She had never seen anything like this before and likened it to the very light touches she gave to the tip of her clitoris when edging.

Eventually Paul stirred from his semi-trance and said "Thank you so much, I really enjoy that, I was worried that you might find it boring or silly."

"Paul." Said Mary "as far as I am concerned nothing in sex is silly or boring, because if something is important to one partner then it should be important to the other. Now let's get this show on the road and start the main menu.

"I need to be in control at the start. I am very tight and you are big so I must get wet and take things slowly, get used to your girth and length, let you gradually stretch me. It won't take long and it will be so much nicer for the both of us."

Once again Mary was instilling and reinforcing the basics of mutual sexual satisfaction, also she wanted, if possible, to let Paul experience both the mental and physical aspects of a female orgasm.

Mary slid over Paul and placing her legs either side of his waist she thrust her breasts forward and said "Play with them Paul, get me horny." Paul filled his hands with her firm resilient flesh stroking, lifting and separating the heavy globes.

Mary made satisfied little moans and leaning forward she put a hand behind Paul's head and drew him to her. "Lick and suck my nipples honey, get them nice and hard" said Mary "and stroke my bum as well please."

Paul alternated between stroking her bum and firmly sucking, twisting, tugging and squeezing her now long and hard nipples. All this foreplay had not only increased Mary's anticipation but had also guaranteed that Paul had the full blown hard-on that was necessary for her achieving her forthcoming climax.

With her nipples and areola fully engorged Mary sat up and slid backwards so that her outer vaginal lips came in contact with the base of Paul's erection. Paul watched with growing anticipation as Mary delicately pulled her lips apart and pressed down spreading them so that they lay either side of his hard stem. "Don't move Paul" she said in a breathy excited tone "I am going to use you like a dildo, I'll ride up and down your long hard shaft and keep my clit in contact with it, you're going to make me cum, then you're going to get inside me, you're two nil ahead at the moment and I really need to put one in the back of your net, I know what I need, I'll do all the work."

Hunching her body Mary slowly slid her groin along the length of Paul's iron-hard tumescence and pressing firmly down so that her inner lips, and most importantly, clitoral hood, were kept in constant contact with Paul's rigid flesh. Upon reaching the coronal ridge Mary stopped her movement and Paul was very happy to see a look of pure lust as she said "So long, so hard, so good" After a moment or so she rolled and rotated her hips a couple of times grinding her clitoris over the spongy underside of the protruding ridge then, softly groaning, slid slowly back down to the base.

As Mary continued her humping Paul felt the length of his erection get wetter and more slippery and although the sight and sound of Mary pleasuring herself was intensely erotic he felt relaxed enough to just enjoy the sensations created by Mary's actions and to allow them to override his natural desire to cum. In short another important lesson, that of giving rather than always taking, was being reinforced in the most delicious manner possible.

Mary's grunts and mewling cries of joy began to take on a note of urgency; her humping became a little erratic and increased in speed. Stopping at the top of a stroke Mary gasped "Hang on a bit longer I really need to cum, badly, please?"