A Damsel in Distress

Story Info
Please, Ben…
10.7k words
4.58
8.7k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: They say that no good deed goes unpunished. However, some punishments are rewarding in unexpected ways. This romance between Ben and his Jenna is one such story. Oh, by the way, don't get bent out of shape by the Hawaiian pidgin English way of informally speaking. Just kick back and enjoy the telling. Constructive comments and suggestions are always welcomed.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

It was a late Friday night when my cell phone rang and upon answering, I heard, "Ben-nee! Help me! Please, Ben...."

"Jenna? Jenna, is that you? What happened?"

"I...had too much to drink," was the slurred reply, "and don't feel well. Claire...that bitch...won't take me home...'cuz she's with her current hot guy! I tried...but don't have enough credit on my charge card for Uber. You're the only one...I could think of. Help me...please, Ben!"

"Where are you, Jenna?"

"Hades...Hades Nightclub...I think. I'm outside by the front door...'cuz it's too noisy inside...and can't hear or talk on my cellphone. Shit...I am feeling really...sick."

Despite Jenna's apparent predicament, I had to smile to myself at my luck because Hades had been my go-to place to kick back, relax, and toss a few with good friends. However, because of my new job...well...it had been a while. Still...

"Hey, Jenna. Do you see a big guy at the door? Yeah, a bouncer. He'll be the biggest and meanest looking of all of the bouncers. You do? Go up to him and ask if he's Keola...that's right...Kay-o-la. If he says he is, tell him that I want to talk to him...and give him your cellphone. Go on...do it. He won't bite...much..."

After a slight pause, I heard Jenna meekly inquire, "Ahhh...are you Keola? You are? Here..."

When a confused "Hello" was heard, I quickly said, "Keola! Hey, it's me, Ben Ahuna! Long time, brah ('It's been a while, brother.').

"Hey there, stranger! How you stay? (How are you) When I gonna see your face? (When will I next see you?)."

"Soon, Keola, soon. But, first, how's the girl who handed you her phone? Yep, my petite hapa Chinese-haole (half-Chinese/half-white) cutie doing?"

"Brah,' Keola whispered into the phone, "Your little wahine (woman) is 'polluted to da max' (shit-face drunk), and she looks like she's gonna...ah, damn...she just hurled into the hedges next to the entrance...and puking her guts out...sheesh!"

"Hey, Keola, I'd appreciate it if you take special care of her until I get there. I'm on my way and should be there in less than ten minutes."

"Okay, Ben, but you owe me...like two shots of booze...on second thought... given she's got some barf on herself...and smells...whew...and is pretty out of it...better make those four shots of the good shit (whiskey) with pupus (Hawaiian appetizers/finger food). Oh, and Benny-boy, you better have a barf bag and paper towels ready if you don't want to mess up that cherry (fancy) pickup (truck) of yours."

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

My name is Ben Ahuna (A-who-na), a single, twenty-nine-year-old Hawaiian-Chinese guy who landed a job as the project manager and lead researcher for an innovative reef recovery initiative under the auspices of the State Department of Land and Natural Resources (DNLR) and funded by a National Oceanic and Atmosphere Administration (NOAA) grant. My project not only monitored the health of Hawaii's reefs but also farmed coral colonies that could be transplanted into damaged or depleted reefs to aid in their recovery.

My job was a unique combination of project direction, staff supervision, data gathering and analysis, report writing, grant development, and hands-on fieldwork. Although I had two full-time staffers who handled the land-based laboratory colony farming, I desperately needed added help when it came to the in-water surveying, harvesting, and transplanting of coral colonies. Project interns were the answer especially when funded by a NOAA fellowship. Jenna Zhao was one of my two fellowship interns.

While Claire, my other intern, viewed herself as entitled; did only enough to get by (and even at that without much interest); and always had a party-hard attitude while in Hawaii, Jenna was the real deal. She made no bones about being grateful for the chance to learn as much as possible about coral conservation; to gain field experience on the project's innovative approaches; and to seek employment opportunities in reef management after her six-month research fellowship ended.

When seen next to Claire who was a pretty, blue-eyed blond with great boobs and long legs, Jenna looked like a kid and a tomboy at that. She was barely five feet tall, had an athletically toned body with modest but nice boobs, well-proportion legs, and one hell of a tight ass.

Instead of being beautiful, Jenna was damn cute with slightly almond-shaped and sparkling light-brown eyes, a small straight nose, a radiant smile, and a creamy skin tone that was a blend of her Asian and Caucasian heritages. However, it was her engaging personality, inquisitive nature, and willingness to do whatever was asked of her that made her a pleasure to work with and as time passed, endearing.

Truth be told in the short time we had known each other I came to look forward to being with Jenna. Having been born and raised in Rhode Island, she loved Hawaii's multiple cultures, the various cuisines (boy, could that girl eat without gaining weight), outdoor activities, and points of unique interest.

Our frank and enjoyable discussions at first centered around what Jenna should do while in the Isles and then what was happening in our project. Our chats, however, soon morphed into teasing banter about our disparate backgrounds and eventually turned risqué when our personal and especially previous love lives came up.

"Ben, you're a good-looking guy... muscular...and...tall...what...six-one...shit, thirteen fricking inches taller than me, you son-of-a-bitch! You must have had tons of girlfriends. Tell me about them," Jenna boldly pried during one of our late afternoon talks. "If you tell me about yours, I'll tell you about mine...promise...cross my heart and hope to die if I don't."

"You know, you nosey little girl, that a gentleman does not kiss and tell. Fortunately for you, I'm no gentleman. Without bragging, I think I've had...if I count only 'vaginal sex' affairs...six...no, make that seven. Hmmm, let's see...two Hawaiian wahines who wanted to make babies to continue the bloodline or so they said...two haole girls who wanted a taste of dark meat...one Japanese girl who played too many mind games...a Korean girl who was too temperamental...and one Filipina who wanted me to marry her so that I could sponsor her family immigrating to the United States."

"Wow, excuse me, Mister Stud-Master!" quipped a surprised yet fascinated Jenna. "And I noted that you qualified your shocking disclosure by limiting it to only 'vaginal' sex. What would be your count if you included digital, oral...and anal for those truly depraved men?" asked Jenna as her eyes glowed with intrigue, playfulness, and something I couldn't put my finger on at the moment.

"Ah, I would have to seriously think about that...and, hmmm, use my toes to help me count how many women I've been physically intimate with," slipped from my lips as I sought to make light of the awkward situation. "However," I smiled slightly as I sought to flip the discussion focus, "It might interest you to know that in all of my sexual encounters with the opposite sex, I've never had a Chinese woman...or even a hapa Chinese-haole sweetie like you...heh, heh, heh..."

"Ewww, you're such a disgusting perv! I'm simply shocked and would have never guessed it. Besides...I ain't much to look at. My boobs are...well... small...at least when compared to Claire's...that cow...hmmph! And..."

"No, they are not...and while I haven't examined them, I believe they're just right... 'perky,' if you will. Plus, as the old saying goes, 'Anything more than a mouthful is a waste,'" I quickly introjected with a pseudo-leer.

"But I've got thick thighs...waist...and arms...and would have too large a booty for my size if I didn't work out constantly..."

"Your body is the way it is because you're physically fit and active. That's something to be proud of; not ashamed of. Besides, I don't care for scrawny, stick-figure girls. A woman has to have some padding, especially on her buns. Do you know that a guy can suffer a serious groin injury by humping some girl's boney booty?"

"Oh gross! You are such a lecherous dirty old man!"

"I beg your pardon. I'll have you know that I am a dirty 'young' man," I quickly reposted, "Hey there, wait a minute, you sly little hussy! Don't try to make me forget about your side of the bargain. Give! Cough it up about your love life. Come on, Jenna Zhao!"

"Well, much to my embarrassment, I am somewhat romantically...and especially sexually...retarded. I mean I didn't lose my virginity until the end of college and have had only one real boyfriend...a very regrettable and hopefully, forgettable one. His name was Ed, and I think I was attracted to him because he was the proverbial 'bad boy.' When I met him, I was so darn squeaky-clean that I wanted to do something daring by walking on the wild side of life. Mistake!

"It took me a year and a half to realize that I was in a toxic relationship... 'abusive' might be another way of putting it...with me being on the receiving end. I finally wised up and managed to escape Ed...and my regrettable fling. My parents quickly encouraged me to accept this internship to get me out of and away from that relationship that was going nowhere but down...and fast."

I was shocked that a guy could mistreat Jenna, and before I knew it I said, "If you haven't realized it by now, your ex-boyfriend was an idiotic ass-wipe who didn't realize what he had in you. Come on, cheer up, Jenna! Let Ed become a quickly fading memory of your past. Sometimes you have to taste something extremely bitter to appreciate and savor the sweetness that awaits you."

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Pulling up in front of the entrance to the Hades Nightclub, I turned off my engine and put on my emergency lights before exiting my truck, and instantly saw Keola slowly walking a staggering and miserable-looking Jenna towards me. My little intern folded limply into my arms and let me slide her ("pour" her was more like it) into the passenger-side bucket seat. Jenna was so out of it that she wasn't even aware that her loose mini-skirt had slipped up her thighs to give me a good look at her skimpy lacy panties.

"Hey, Ben," Keola said, interrupting my unintended ogling of Jenna's lace-covered snatch. "You better make that six shots and maybe dinner that you owe me. I had to clean your little hapa girl as best I could without getting too 'personal'...if you know what I mean. She's pretty wasted (drunk), but I don't think she has any more vomit left in her. Still, you better have a bag ready. And don't be surprised if she passes out 'cuz she struggled to stay awake until you arrived. Anyway, better get going...catch you later, brah! No forget you owe me!"

I slid into my seat and started the engine before asking Jenna how she was doing. "I don't feel too good...so tired...so..." was her mumbled drowsy response.

"Well, rest. Here's a plastic bag if you need to throw up," I said before focusing on merging into traffic. However, when I asked Jenna where to go, I didn't hear anything. Quickly glancing at my Eurasian pixie, I found her slumped limply in her seat.

"Jenna, hey Jenna...come on...wake up! I don't know exactly where you and Claire live. Give me your address. Jenna!"

It quickly became apparent that I was screwed because Jenna was completely out of it. Although I had a general idea of where she lived with Claire, I wasn't sure of the exact address. To complicate matters, because I didn't particularly care for Claire due to her snobby attitude and her poor work ethic, I had not bothered to ask for her cellphone number, and she never gave me hers.

When it dawned on me that Jenna would be out cold until she slept off the effects of her intoxication, all I could do was curse myself and my predicament. That age-old adage "No good deed goes unpunished," resounded between my ears.

"Ah, fuck! Now what the hell do I do? I can't keep driving around, hoping that Jenna will wake up and tell me where she lives. I can't just leave her in my truck or just any old place. Shit, I guess I'll have to take Jenna home and let her sleep it off there."

After accepting this new reality, I was struck by the sudden realization that while I had always viewed the passed-out Jenna as being cute, I hadn't thought of her as sexually alluring...until now. Seeing her helplessly unconscious, lewd and lascivious thoughts crept into my head as well as other parts of my body...and one part in particular.

"God, look at how Jenna's legs are spread causing her skirt to ride up and reveal her panties...how the top of her lacy bra is exposed by her partially undone blouse...and how her sweet mouth is open just waiting for...oh yeah...I wonder what it would be like if I...

"No, wait! What's happening? Come on, man, are you seriously thinking of taking sexual advantage of Jenna while she's out of it?" were the thoughts with which I chastised myself. "Jeez, talk about sick...like some despicable degenerate! I know it's been a long while without female companionship what with work and all...but God, Jenna? What would happen if she woke up while I was sexually doing it to her? It would be a slam-dunk rape conviction! Fuck!

"Come on, guy, get it together," I scolded myself. "Remember that it is Jenna after all...the hapa honey...who called you for help. She trusts you, man, to take care of her...not to screw her pussy while she's out of it.

"Shit, shit, shit! Why are all the 'good' things in life either fattening, bad for your health, or goddamn illegal? Fuck!

"Well, for better or worse, we are here at my place. Damn, Jenna is still out cold...better carry her to...my bed?" I sighed with resignation. "Ah shit, guess I'll be sleeping on my inflatable camping mattress in my spare bedroom/storage room.

"Now, do I take off her vomit-splatter clothes? Nah, better not...don't put more temptation in my way. Just wipe her face, neck, and nothing else. Just cover her and leave it at that. Guess I will have to wash the bed linen tomorrow. Well, good night, Jenna. I hope you never realize just how close you came to being fucked silly. Damn it! Better take a long cold shower after I inflate that goddamn mattress. Just hope I can fall asleep..."

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"Ben? Ohhh, shit, is this your place? Damn, I feel like hell...why is it so bright?"

"Well, good afternoon, Jenna Zhao! Welcome back to the world of the living. You really tied one on last night...and ended up puking your guts out in front of the Hades Nightclub...before passing out in my truck as soon as I buckled you in. Since I don't know exactly where you lived with Claire...whose cell number I don't have...I had no choice but to bring you back to my humble abode. Hope you liked my bed."

Jenna took a while to process in her still-befuddled brain what I had just shared. Before she could figure out what to say, I slipped in, "But now that you're up, why don't you take a shower to wash off the stink of vomit? You will feel and especially smell a whole lot better. I have set out a set of fresh towels, a new toothbrush, and one of my T-shirts for you. When you finish, I'll wash your clothes in my little washer-dryer stacked-combo unit after I've done your smelly bed linen of last night.

"Sorry, about the T-shirt but I don't have much in the way of female clothing...'cuz I'm straight and not into cross-dressing. However, if you want to, feel free to traipse around my apartment in the nude...but on second thought, better not...big sigh!"

"Uh, yeah, right," murmured Jenna as she shyly dropped her eyes and fidgeted. "Ummm, I will take your offer of a shower. I do smell pretty bad...and as for your T-shirt, thanks, I'll take that too."

Then in a flash of her normal chipper and sassy self, Jenna quipped, "I wouldn't want to tempt you 'too' much by going naked after I've showered. Oww! My damn head hurts so much when I smile. See, Jenna Zhao, that's what you try to be slutty...heh, heh, heh... owww! Aah, I had better get washed before I say anything more shameless."

While Jenna was showering, I held my breath, stripped my bed of its rancid sheets, and then threw them in the washer. I had just gotten from the linen closet a fresh set of bedding when my little half-Chinese elf came out of the bathroom wearing my roomy T-shirt that was like a white muumuu (a Hawaiian loose throw-on dress) on her.

Although Jenna normally wore little makeup, her au naturel face glowed with refreshing appeal. With eyes closed and head thrown back, Jenna finger-combed her dark mid-back-length hair. But in so doing, pointy titty bumps poked noticeably against her sheer T-shirt material. Her shirt's hem rose tantalizingly up her thighs and drew my attention to the smooth curve of her hips and the slightly shaded area at the delta of her inner thighs.

"What the hell?" I gasped mentally. "Pert stiff nipples...no visible panty lines...has Jenna gone 'commando?' Alright! Hmmm, I'm beginning to see Jenna in another light. How could I have overlooked her subtle sensuality?"

"Aah, thanks for rescuing me, Ben," Jenna piped up, totally clueless of my borderline obscene musings. "Sorry that I was such a pain in the ass..."

"Ah, a little pain in the ass can be stimulating...or so I was told by a girlfriend who was rather kinky in her sexual preferences. Sigh, but that was when I was your age...and well before this job with juggling multiple tasks and endless piles of paperwork. No wonder I've had such a prolonged period of abstinence...big sigh! "

"Speaking of which," Jenna piped up. "I want to thank you for not...ahhh...taking advantage of me when I was unconscious and helpless. The fact that I still had on my clothes...and especially my panties...and didn't feel that achiness of having been sexually used...well, it said a lot about you, Ben.

"I was so out of it last night, you could have done anything...virtually anything...to me that you wanted. And at the risk of sounding utterly brazen, I am not sure how I would have reacted if you had made a move on me. I mean, how often does a girl end up in her good-looking boss' bed and sleeping with him? Oops...oh, shut your mouth, Jenna Zhao, you brazen thot, before you shove your foot further down your throat."

"Hey, I will admit that last night you were an extremely...ahhh...enticing. But fortunately for you, I am a fricking knight in shining armor who rescues damsels in distress. I must admit, however, that last night I was forced to battle my innermost demons...who unfortunately...lost...those damn wimps. Shucks!

"But enough of this, we'll throw your clothes in the washer after the bedding is done... but in the meanwhile, help me make my bed, and deflate and store the air mattress that I slept on in my spare/storage room. After we finish, I'll make you a late lunch. Come on, lazybones!"

"Oooh, you're such a slave driver," grumbled a still-groggy Jenna. "But I have no one to blame but myself. I guess I should begin repaying my debt to you by letting you 'use and abuse' while I'm hungover...hmmph!"

Little did Jenna know that she would soon make her first installment on her supposed debt repayment when she carelessly bent over to fit the bedspread to the mattress. While doing so, her flimsy and loose T-shirt fell forward to give me an unobstructed view down her revealing neckline.

"Good Lord, will you look at that," I chuckled to myself. "I never realized Jenna had nice-sized boobs for her size...enough to dangle and jiggle...and with mouthwatering meaty burgundy nipples. And look at that tantalizing hint of a dark muff tucked between her legs. Jeez, no wonder the crotch of my shorts has suddenly become uncomfortably tight."