A Damsel in Distress

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're not homely. In fact, you're rather appealing. And oooh, although I shouldn't be saying this...but...let's just say that minding my manners around you has proven rather difficult lately..."

When I asked her why, Jenna blushed and averted her almond-shaped eyes before shyly whispering, "You know, Ben... that besides being handsome, you're rather...aaah... well-endowed. And when you have one of your unexpected erections because of me...and I know you cannot control it...I find myself looking...and being somewhat...how do I put this... "appreciative' of your bodily reactions to me.

"I feel so naughty admitting this, but there have been times when all I wanted to do is..." And with that Jenna closed her eyes, tilted her head, and hugged me to her. Leaning forward, she gave me one hell of a long, passionate kiss that left nothing to the imagination as to what she wanted to say.

Then breaking our kiss and leaning back slightly, my Eurasian vixen murmured, "Oops, I shouldn't have done that..." Then bewitching me with those captivating light-brown eyes of hers, she confessed, "But do you know what? I don't regret doing it."

A whimsical smile then emerged on her lips, and Jenna sighed, "Ben, I know that when it comes to me, you see yourself as the knight in shining armor who rescues and respects a damsel in distress. However, after living with you for nearly three months, this damsel is in 'distress' because I am at my wits' end wondering when you'll rescue me from the 'stress' of my raging hormones and sinful desires about you!"

When Jennae saw the surprised look on my face, she urgently muttered, "And while I may seem pushy, I am so fricking tired of waiting for you to make a move on me. So...I am telling you...take me to bed...and make mad passionate love to me!"

Jenna saw me still teetering on the edge of hesitation and uncertainty, and she nudged me over the cliff by coyly whimpering, "Please, Benny."

After months of crotch-aching erections, painful blue balls, and constant lip-biting self-denials, I could hardly believe my ears. Before I knew it, my hands automatically slipped from her hips to grip and squeeze Jenna's tight buns, eliciting a shrill squeal of surprised glee. Then to further emphasize my intent, I lowered her to obscenely grind the crotch of her widespread legs against my raging hard-on.

This instantly triggered off my diminutive lovely who went into an eye-opening bump-and-grind frenzy that blatantly conveyed her wanton cravings. Hauling herself up my body, Jenna grasped my face and pressed her lips to mine once again, letting her wiggling tongue invade my mouth to wreak utter havoc within my now-spinning head.

"Ooh, you bastard, I love the way you (me?) kiss! Do you know how often I thought I would go insane with you being so outwardly unaffected by me? You didn't seem to notice my subtle hints about my growing willingness to take our relationship to the next level. You were so completely cool and unfazed. Do you know just how many panties I wet yearning for you?"

Then boldly gazing at me, Jenna purred seductively, "Well, since you've been such a perv and constantly peeked at my boobies, I guess I have no further reason to hide them from you anymore." In a jaw-dropping move, Jenna leaned back, yanked off her thin knit top, and then unhooked and shucked her flimsy bra. Then pushing her mouthwatering titties towards me, she purred, "For better or for worse, you can now freely look at my titties while I wickedly flaunt what little I have!"

While not overly large, Jenna's incredibly perky boobs were just right for her size, and paradoxically firm yet unbelievably soft snow-white cones of tender flesh. Her delicious-looking upturned dark-red nipples were invitingly long, thick, and hard, and made my mouth drool the instant I saw them. However, realizing that I couldn't bring Jenna's tantalizing nipples to my lips without some strenuous lifting, I hurriedly carried my giggling hapa babe to my bedroom and bed.

Her back had barely touched the mattress when my mouth completely engulfed a tantalizingly pointy mound, causing Jenna to cry out and buck wildly. I savored the spongy softness as I slowly pulled her delicious tit from her heaving chest before letting it slowly escape from my grasping lips. My little fairy groaned deliriously when I repeated my erotic torture of her quivering perky tit while pinching and rolling her released meaty tip between my thumb and forefinger.

"Ohhh, yeah, Benny! Suck my titties good!" whined Jenna as my tongue lashed her jutting teats. "Just like that! Ohhh, suck them harder! Make my nippies pop! Yes, yes, yes! I love it when they get so rigid that they feel like they're going to explode!"

Somehow Jenna managed to unzip and shimmy out of her mini-skirt. However, when she struggled to shove her bikini panties over her thighs, I saved her the effort by yanking them from her so that I could lecherously gaze upon her unabashed nudity.

While I quickly fumbled to undo the buttons of my aloha shirt, Jenna frantically unbuckled my pants' belt, and then quickly unzipped and tugged my slacks down. Her nimble fingers grasped and yanked the waistband of my tented boxers and freed my raging Hawaiian pride and joy.

"Oh, my God, Ben! You are...huge! You make Ed's puny dick look like a damn toothpick," cried Jenna excitedly as her eyes widened at the sight of my swaying and throbbing brown man-meat.

"Oooh, yes...yes, I've waited...wanted to do this...for such a long time!" Her small mouth then opened and descended, and before I knew it, half of my cock disappeared into her moist, superhot-sucking mouth. With her cheeks bulging, Jenna's' grasping lips and swirling tongue screamed her lustful intent.

"Ummm," Jenna mumbled in ravenous appreciation as she quickly got me hard enough to cut diamonds, "Just right...ummm, so tasty...ummm, I'm going to love sucking you off...ummm...and swallowing your load down my gulping throat!"

But I would have none of that, and with a will of steel, I regrettably withdrew from her heavenly mouth while pushing Jenna back on the bed. Pressing her legs back and apart, I was stunned to find just below a small neatly trimmed dark bush was Jenna's hairless camel-toed quim. Her swollen and baby-smooth fleshy folds were parted by a pair of protruding delicious-looking inner lips. At the apex of the alluring inner slit, Jenna's enticing love nub peeked out from under its fleshy hood just begging for erotic attention.

"No, ladies first...lay back and enjoy this," I chuckled before lowering my head toward her inviting nether region.

"What? Wait! Ohhh...damn!" was Jenna's surprised gasps as I teasingly laid light kisses, down one of her upper thighs deliberately avoiding her inviting twat before tormenting her other thigh top. I casually kissed my way down to her knees before pressing her legs back so that I could enjoy the sinful sensitivity of the backs of her legs, letting my lips, tongue, and teeth zigzag up the softness of her back thighs. Gradually tightening my area of stimulation, I listened to her soft moans become loud groans as I drew closer to the epicenter of her sex.

"I've never...oooh, God...what the hell?" cried Jenna as my lips latched on to and sucked one of her puffy pussy lips before releasing it to latch on her other delectable, engorged fold. My tongue then leisurely licked, parted, and plowed the slipperiness of her stiff inner pussy petals from the bottom to the top, then back down again. Then after slurping her oozing sweet feminine nectar, I tongue-fucked her twisting love hole, probing its sopping-wet entrance as far as I could go.

"Oooh, damn it, Ben! What are you doing to me?" Jenna whined pitifully as her hands grabbed my hair and held my head to the juncture of her inner thighs. "Please, Ben, I've never done this..."

Jenna never got to finish her plea as I hoisted her legs onto my shoulders and after pulling back its tender clitoral hood, let my fingers fork and rub the sides off her now jutting love button. My rasping tongue tip joined in by swirling around and polishing her now bright red clit, causing Jenna to jerk spastically while groaning aloud.

I ate her pussy as if it was manna from Heaven, feasting on her hot, slippery, and sopping-wet snatch. My petite lover cried out as she arched her back sharply to thrust her hips upward, and uncontrollably and repeatedly crammed her quivering sex into my mouth.

"Oh, shit, oh, shit...it feels so damn....like I'm going to..."

Whatever Jenna was going to utter was abruptly cut off by her sharp yelp of surprise when I shoved first one and then another finger between her spread legs to furious frig her twisting twat. Finding the ridged G-spot at the top of her vagina, I vigorously finger-fucked her oozing cunt with one hand while strumming her stiff love button with the other hand.

Vague obscenities spewed from Jenna's mouth as vulgar sloshing sounds emanated from her twat as I digitally-fucked her. Suddenly her petite body began to tremble intensely as the sexual tension within her ratcheted tighter and tighter.

A strangled cry ripped from Jenna's clenched lips as her small body violently thrashed and twisted under my digital assault. Her inner thighs suddenly clamped tightly around my head, trapping me as she squeezed her buns to mindlessly pussy-hump my face.

"You fucking bastard!" was the shrill cry that ripped from her throat, "I'm going to...I am cumming...argghh...arrggghhh... ARRRRGGGGHHHH!"

Gushes of liquid sexual excitement unexpectedly spurted against my surprised face. Unable to move, I struggled desperately for a breath of air as Jenna shook violently like a rag doll in a dog's mouth. Then shuddering deeply, she suddenly collapsed into a limp sweat-glistening heap. Moaning deliriously, her petite body continued to twitch with the aftershocks of her gut-wrenching climax.

Released from her thigh lock, I raised myself to kneel between a dazed Jenna's splayed legs and pulled her hips to me. "Now it's my turn, little girl," I murmured under my breath as I draped her sweat-drenched thighs over mine. No longer able to deny myself, I shoved my throbbing flanged cock head into her inviting oozing twat, causing Jenna's delicate mouth to open as she issued a silent cry of pleasure as her back arched at my sudden penetration.

Even though I had expected Jenna to be small, I was still stunned at the virgin-tightness of her cunt. My embedded dickhead and partially inserted cock shaft were immediately immobilized by her molten vise-like snatch as my hapa-Chinese fairy whined and squirmed underneath me as she sought to accommodate my intrusive presence.

"Ohhh, shit! Your big fat cock is filling me up...so damn big," whimpered Jenna pitifully. "You're stretching out my poor little cunny! Damn it...I never knew...ohhh, please. Ben...go slow...and let me get used to you...please, Ben..."

Gradually nudging my raging hard-on back and forth, I slowly but surely, loosened her snug juicy love hole. Enjoying Jenna's gasps, moans, and sighs, I sank deeper and deeper into the sizzling core of her twisting womanhood. By the time my hairy groin ground against her hairless vulva, I had been completely transported to another time, dimension, and reality.

However, I was immediately snapped back to the here-and-now when I heard, "...all the way up my hot juicy pussy! Shit, I can't believe how easily I took all of your massive cock inside of me! You're so deep...stretching me out...touching all the right parts of me...that I never knew existed." Jenna moaned deliriously as her eyelids fluttered in utter bliss while her nostrils flared in increasing erotic appreciation.

"Oh, God...I never knew it could be so goddamn good...to have you buried to the hilt...in me...my horny little snatch...just where you belong. Make love to me, Benny! Please give 'it' to me! Give me that big Hawaiian man-meat of yours! Fuck me, Ben! Please, Benny!"

That was all I needed to hear as I was unable to restrain myself any longer and let my suppressed lust surge within me. Having assumed a front-leaning press, my pumping pelvis rapidly jackhammered her exposed cunt, causing Jenna to softly grunt with each powerful slap against her battered twat.

"Uuh! Uuh, that's right, Benny! Uuh...give it to me...all of it...," begged my small lover whose flushed face dripped with beads of sweat. "Uuh, I am burning up! My guts are on fire...uuh... getting tighter and tighter. Oh no...uuh...oh yes, yes, yes...I'm going...uuh... don't you fucking dare stop! Uuh! Just a little bit more, you...uuh...goddamn son-of-a-bitch!"

I furiously stoked the now blazing inferno deep within the pit of Jenna's roiling belly. Her sweat-glisten body convulsed wildly, and Jenna clutched me to her while feverishly mashing her mouth against mine, sending her invading eel-like tongue into my open mouth.

With my heart pounding in my throat, I was sweating like a pig...a boar rutting with his sweet little sow who squealed in utter delight at being vigorously porked. Churning Jenna's liquid sexual juices into a heady foam, I banged her now-crimson vulva like I had always wanted to.

"Do you don't know how badly I've wanted to fuck you, Jenna? To do this...and like this! Is this what you wanted?"

"Uuh, shit yeah! Oh, damn...uuh...make me your goddamn cum-dump!" screamed Jenna as she thrashed madly with her fingernails digging painfully into my back as her crossed legs propelled my hips between her spread thighs. Her panting was hot, ragged, and raw as waves of searing raw erotic fire burned through her tiny form, making her shake uncontrollably.

"Don't stop! Uuh, please don't stop!" begged my excited Eurasian fairy as the sexual tension within her diminutive writhing form grew greater and greater. "Uuh, my God! I never knew...shit, shit, shit! Uuh, I am going to cum...again...and soon! Fuck me, Ben, fuck me! Please, Benny!"

My scrunched nuts were so excruciatingly tight that I thought that they would explode at any moment. Just when I thought I couldn't hold back any longer, Jenna erupted in a frenzied mind-rendering climax that violently consumed her as she screamed ear-burning obscenities. Plunging as deep as I could into Jenna, I forcefully erupted my molten creamy lava into her welcoming womb before collapsing, burying Jenna beneath me.

Through my heavy panting, I heard a muffled "I can't breathe...get off of me!" Clutching Jenna to me, I rolled over, pulling her on top of me with my still-hard dong firmly stuck in her well-abused love box.

"Ohhh, what the hell just happened to me?" moaned a dazed Jenna who lifted her head as she tried to catch her breath.

"You had an orgasm...actually two...the first when I 'went down' on you...ate your pussy...and your second orgasm was when I fucked your incredibly tight twat. Judging from your reaction, you loved both climaxes."

"God, did I! Each orgasm that you gave me was a first for me. You won't believe it, but Ed...well... he never went down on me. Yeah, hard to believe, huh? But that was Ed. He loved me sucking him off...but...when it came to returning the favor, he would just refuse by just saying, 'It's not my thing.'

"My shit-head ex was a selfish asshole who was just into pleasuring himself by using and abusing me. Ed fucked me every he got...and quickly get his rocks off...but...never considered...or cared about...my sexual needs. That's why when you made sure that I orgasmed first...it was...well...an unexpected and eye-opening pleasure... something that I hope will be repeated soon and often with you."

Sensuously rubbing her sweat-drenched little body against mine, Jenna kissed my heaving chest tenderly before sprawling over me to embrace me contently. "Speaking of which," she murmured as she pressed her cheek against me, "Ben...did you...ahhh, cum? You did, didn't you?"

When I jokingly replied that couldn't she tell by my jism seeping out of her pussy, Jenna then sheepishly asked, "Then why do you still feel so...'ginormous'...inside of me?"

"Well, Jenna, it could be because I haven't had sex in a very long time. But then there's this 'thing' about me...that even after I blow my wad, I remain somewhat hard...and even cum again. One of my former girlfriends complained that I was the Energizer Bunny of Sex who thoroughly exhausted her.

"However, I believe that 'the 'real' cause for my hardness is that I am being gripped and massaged by the molten wet-velvet of your super-tight twat. Yeah, definitely...holding me...milking me of every last drop of my spunk.

"You mean like 'this'...and 'this.' Jenna tittered as she tensed and made me gasp when her small snatch squeezed my embedded cock. "Interesting...very interesting. All and all, am I glad that you made me live with you and fall in love with you? Yes, you did, you sly Hawaiian. Over time I couldn't stop myself...and simply wanted more... and, boy, did I just get more.

"However, now that I've just done my best 'Claire, the skanky fuck-slut,' imitation...and we have gone and done the 'dirty deed'...and oh, boy, did we do it...twice, yummy...I hope that this isn't a one-night stand or casual fling. I realize it's a bit too late to ask...but I've been hurt before and don't..."

"Jenna, do you always talk so much after making love?" I chuckled as I squeezed her tight buns while looking into her questioning eyes. "You know that you have such a 'talented' mouth...which if you had spoken up, you could have been putting it to 'better use' over the past few months. While I admittedly enjoyed your 'inadvertent' nipple slips and crotch flashes, they are nothing like us getting 'up close and personal'...hot and sweaty together.

"And now that I am sure of your sexual desires and willingness, honey child, keep taking those birth control pills. This knight in shiny armor is certainly going to rescue a certain half-Chinese maiden from her curse of horniness by ensuring that her small juicy twat is always overflowing with his baby batter.

"And as a commitment towards our future together, what do you say that when you are hired in the new position that is being developed for you, that we make it known that we're living together...are a couple...and intend to stay that way for the foreseeable future? What do you think? Does that sound right?"

"Oh, yes, yes, yes," squealed Jenna as she could barely contain her unbridled joy as she straddled my hips and sat upright. When she pushed down to firmly seat me deep within her squirming love box, a deep shudder ran up her spine as Jenna uttered, "Ohhh, damn That feels fucking good... definitely!"

Then in a sudden shift of mood, my petite lover meekly asked, "Ben...when my shit-head ex used and abused me...he was always on top of me...or taking me from behind. He only wanted to get his rocks off...and never cared about my needs...leaving me 'unfulfilled.'

"I feel so naughty asking you this, but would it be okay...if I am on top...and in control of what's happening when we have sex? You kind of squash me when you're on top...not that I would mind it every once in a while. Please, Ben, let me."

A sharp smack of my hard palm landing on the spongy flesh of Jenna's buttock resounded in the bedroom, followed instantly by her girlish cry of surprise and wincing pain. "Giddy-up, you sass-butt little girl! Ride my dick hard! I want to see your pointy titties jiggling wildly. Giddy-up," I barked as my palm landed on her other bun.

With a wicked grin on her sweet lips and eyes filled with lust, Jenna began to gyrate her hips while undulating her flat stomach sensuously. She stirred her copious pussy juices and my creamy cum with my now raging hard-on before slowly shifting to her knees to pump her twat up and down.

With her buns loudly slapping against my lap, strands of loose hair clung to her pretty sweat-glistening face as her pointy titties quivered enticingly. Jenna threw back her head with her eyes closed, nostrils flared, and mouth slightly open. My half-Chinese lover was the epitome of a sexy young woman consumed in self-induced rapture.