A Damsel in Distress

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh yes, yes, yes...this feels so goddamn good.. so sinfully...being on top...and fucking your buried cock...riding you like I was meant to," Jenna whimpered as her sweat-glistening perky boobs jiggled provocatively each time hairless sex slap against mine. "Now I know what it feels like to be a true goddamn fuck-slut!"

With that said Jenna leaned forward to brace herself against my heaving chest while shifting her legs between mine. Her tight butt rose and fell as she forcefully rammed and ground her protruding stiff clit repeatedly against my hairy groin. Sliding back and forth, Jenna moaned excitedly with the fleshy friction that threatened to ignite her next orgasm.

"Shit, I can't wait to see Claire's face." Jenna shockingly snickered, "when she finds out that you are the mystery man whom I've been shacking up with all this time. God, it will blow her away when I will casually let it slip how I love sucking on you until you're rock-hard, and then mounting you to fuck myself silly!"

"Ooh, Jenna Zhao! You are a nasty little girl, aren't you? I'll have to keep that in mind."

"Heh, heh, heh, believe me, Ben, that you'll find out soon enough just how awful this little half-Chinese girl wants to be. Now, lay back, and enjoy this. Let me play with my newfound toy." With that said Jenna shifted into overdrive, her buns rapidly rising and falling as she humped the living daylights out of me.

"Oooh, shit, this feels so goddamn good! Yeah! I feel like I'm going to explode...any second... oh, yeah....soon. Oh, yeah, I definitely can get used to your cock being stuck up my juicy hot cunt! Can I keep 'it' buried just where it is now? Please, Ben, let me keep 'it'? Please, Benny..."

Duh? All I could groan breathlessly was, "Ohhh, yes...please, Jenna!"