A Dance of a Lifetime

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I see, so you came while thinking of Chris? Nothing wrong with that," Tonya said, smirking when Rhonda looked over at her when she related what happened after she had left the practice room earlier that day.

"You don't think I'm sick or something like that?" Rhonda asked, wondering if Tonya was messing with her.

"No, why would I be. I did suck off my own brother when we were kids before he caught a stray bullet."

"And... how did you come to terms about the feelings..."

"Suga' there's nothing wrong with wanting to feel your brother's cock gliding through your mouth or pounding your pussy. In some ways your brother is most likely the only man you can truly count on," Tonya said, patting Rhonda's hand. "Plus I know how hard these past two years have been on you. I want you to be happy and if that means taking Chris to your bed, I promise, me and Baya won't say a word. After what that assface said about you and what we do for a living you deserve to be happy, and I'm willing to help you to succeed in this."

"What do you mean?!" Rhonda asked, perplexed. Looking at Tonya skeptically wondering if she meant every word.

"I mean... don't let your brother go home. Get him to stay, and then..." A devious grin spread along her lips. "Get him to come to the club, let him see this hot little body in action. You know Phil will let him in for free, since you never ever use that little perk of ours," Tonya said, looking over at Rhonda as they sat at a red light.

"Do you think he would come?"

"Honey, Chris is a guy. What kind of guy passes up a chance to see free naked tits shaking in his face?" Tonya asked, listening to Rhonda giggle.

"True."

"Plus we can prime the pump so to speak, give him a little peak of the set you've already done before, but save the one you've been working on just for him when we get him to the club."

"Why are you doing this Tonya?"

"Thought I already told ya Rhonda. I want you to be happy. If Chris can do that for you, who am I to judge?" Tonya said, shrugging her shoulders. "Then who knows he might want to keep coming to the club, and you know the girls will keep an eye on him. Then you never know, you just might talk him into the VIP room," she said, with a knowing smirk. That was were all the girls took their marks if the men wanted something more than a lap dance, and the bouncers turned a blind eye to the closed curtains as long as the red light didn't go off they could fuck for all they cared. Glancing down as Rhonda's thighs rubbed together. "Did I get you all wet?"

"Mmmhmm," Rhonda hummed.

"Just think of Chris's head on all those guys tonight and let me know how horny you are at the end of our shift," Tonya chuckled.

******

Tonya and Rhonda stumbled in around four-thirty in the morning. They looked at each other when the smell of bacon hung in the air. They weren't expecting anyone to be up when they got home Baya was normally asleep and didn't get up until eight before heading off to her own job. Rhonda didn't think her brother would be up either, given the hours he had put in the day before. Arching an eyebrow as Tonya stuck her tongue out at her as she walked backwards towards the kitchen.

"Damn it feels good to get out of that top," Tonya said, a little too loudly as she tossed her top across the room landing on the counter beside Chris as he cooked over the stove. Smirking coyly as Chris eyes nearly bulged out of their sockets as his eyes couldn't look away from her heavy hanging breasts. "Here, have a little peak, this one's a freebie," she winked as she lifted up the front of her shirt. Her eyes glanced down seeing the movement in his pants as he drank in his fill of her chocolate orbs.

"Chris? What are you doing up?" Rhonda asked, entering the kitchen from the living room. She got a head on look at the awaking of her brother's cock. Feeling the heat returning to her loins as she wondered what it would look like when it was hard.

"What...?!" Chris stammered finally pulling his gaze away from Tonya's chest. "Well... I thought since you cooked for me last night, and you letting me stay here. I'd cook us breakfast."

"But how did you know what time we would be home?" Rhonda asked, all the while her heart fluttered at the thoughtfulness when he could still be in bed.

"Oh! Baya told me right before I passed out a few minutes after you left. You hungry?"

"Famished!" Rhonda said, quickly hurrying to her seat. "Chris did you cook all this?" she asked, in wonder as the hot folded waffle, two eggs over easy, and three strips of bacon graced the plate as he set it before her.

"Yeah, you know how Mom and Dad won't cook for me since I'm an adult now. So I had to learn," Chris said, setting Tonya's plate before her. Trying not to gaze at her hard nipples as they pressed against the fabric of her shirt. He was only staying with his parents long enough so he could save up for a down payment for his own home. Then he hoped his sister would come to visit some time. He knew their parents constant belittlement of Rhonda's choice of employment was what has kept her from coming home, and he did miss hanging out with her.

"I must say, I approve of your skills," Tonya purred as the perfectly done egg touched her tongue.

"Thanks," Chris said, over his shoulder as he cut off the eyes of the stove before he made his own plate. "I put Baya's plate in the microwave for her, you mind telling her? I didn't think she would want some strange guy walking into her room at four in the morning," he said, as he sat down at the foot of the table.

"You even cooked for my girlfriend?!" Tonya asked, surprised that he would even do that.

"Of course, I mean I am the house crasher. I want the toes I stepped on to be somewhat smoothed over," Chris said, with a sly smirk.

"I don't know Chris, if you keep this up, we might just never let you go," Rhonda said, seeing Tonya nod in agreement.

"Well, I have to head to work, we have an early pour today," Chris said, as he rose from his seat once he had finished.

"Don't worry, I'll clean up," Rhonda said, resting her hand over his as Chris started to lift his plate from the table. "You just head off to work," she said sweetly, her thumb brushed lightly along the back of his hand.

"O-okay," Chris stammered. Wondering what was up with his sister as he headed towards the door.

"Damn girl, I haven't seen that look in your eye for some time," Tonya whistled as Rhonda hung her head. "You sure it isn't only that you want Chris deep inside that pussy?"

"I don't know," Rhonda sighed as she hung her head. Wondering if sex was all she wanted or was it more that she saw in her brother? Chris has always been supportive of her especially when their parents weren't. Always made sure she was okay when they always talked in the early evenings. Made sure that she could talk to him about anything and everything. Something that none of her past boyfriends ever seemed to do, and she did think at the time she was in love with them. Yet what she felt when Chris was near, when she looked upon him, wasn't the puppy love she felt when she was in high school, nor the placebo-love she had felt the years after it. Then what was it that she felt burning in her chest if it wasn't true love? Love that she shouldn't feel for her brother. A love that wasn't supposed to cross that fine line and yet every time she looked at Chris her heart fluttered, her breath grew a little faster, her body heated.

"It's okay suga'," Tonya said, reaching across the table her hand patted the table. "You're safe here, no one is going to go screaming into the night that you want that hot little brother of yours," she said, flashing Rhonda a smile to lighten her mood. "You just have to figure out if you just want to fuck him or that you truly love him; because either way once you cross the line between siblings there is no going back." With that Tonya got up from the table to leave her friend to her ponderings.

******

Later that night...

"Chris?" Rhonda called out to him as she walked down the hall towards the guest room. "Chris..." Rhonda's voice was caught in her throat as her eyes were bombarded by the image of her brother's naked body as she stood stock-still in the doorway. She knew he had filled out already, yet that wasn't what had her tongue paralyzed. It was that hard, blood engorged, protruding cock of his that had her mind befuddled. Quickly darting out of the doorway, her back pressed against the wall, her heart going a hundred miles an hour as she listened to her brother drying himself off. She was thankful that his face was buried in his towel hoping Chris didn't see her staring so lewdly and hungrily at his cock. "Chris," Rhonda called to him once again.

"Yeah," Chris called back looking towards the doorway. He could have sworn that his sister had been standing in the door. Shaking his head, he must have been imagining it.

"Tonya and Baya are going out, I was wondering since I'm not working tonight if we might watch a movie together?" Rhonda asked, wondering why her brother made her feel like this as she rested her hand over her heart.

"Sure sis just let me get dressed," Chris said, reaching for a pair of underwear.

"Okay, I'll make us some popcorn," Rhonda said happily, shaking her head at how she was acting. Yet she couldn't help but feel like it was a date. A date she hasn't been on in two long years. Shaking her tight little booty side to side as she watched the kernels pop and dance in the popcorn maker. Her cheeks heated as she saw her brother stop in his tracks as he passed by the kitchen in the reflection in the glass of the cabinet before her. Rolling her hips making the fabric of her tight booty shorts hug her ass. Showing her brother those taut, firm, bitable ass cheeks that drove men at the club wild. Wondering if he could see the shape of her mound as she did. Also wondering if it got a rise out of something, she sure hoped it did. "Chris the popcorn is ready!" Rhonda said excitedly, as her hips swayed as she walked into the living room. Her braless breasts bounced as she sank down onto the couch. Placing the bowl on her brother's lap, snuggling close to him as she started the movie. She knew it wasn't what he was suspecting, but she was in the mood for a little romance.

Resting her head on Chris's left shoulder, her right hand softly rubbed his left arm as she rested it between her breasts. Just where she wanted it, she wanted him to feel the shape of her breasts. Wanted him to feel how good they felt against his body. Flashing him a smile as she reached for some more popcorn. Noting how the bowl was almost empty, seeing how her brother looked down as her nails scrapped along the bottom of the bowl that sat over his crotch. Her heart skipped a beat as she saw movement in his shorts. Boom! Rhonda jumped in her seat as thunder shook the house out of nowhere. Then rain came pouring down, hammering the roof of her townhouse. She had thought the storm wasn't supposed to arrive until tomorrow.

"Well... shit," Chris cursed as he stared up at the ceiling. Knowing if the storm kept up the site would be shut down until it dried up enough to get trucks in to pour the first-floor walls. Although he wasn't about to scoff at a day off given the hours he's been working. Pulling out his phone... Chris took a dry swallow as he looked down as he felt warmth on the palm of his hand. He felt himself growing hard as it rested against his sister's pussy. He couldn't understand why she hadn't noticed it yet, maybe the storm caught her by surprise still... Tearing his gaze away, opening up the text his boss sent him. Telling him due to the size of the storm and how slow it was moving that the news was calling for it to linger overnight. So they would wait and see how much it dries out tomorrow and see if they can't get back in the day after to pour the walls. Turning his head as Tonya and Baya came rushing in out of the rain.

"Damn! Ruined our date night!" Tonya hissed at the storm as she shook her fist at it. Jumping when a bolt of lightning shot down to answer her complaint. Looking over into the living room when Baya nudged her arm. "Now what do we have here, hmm?" Tonya cooed as she sashayed towards the back of the couch. Reaching between her legs playing with her cunt as her breasts dangled before Chris's eyes. Knowing that Baya would love the view as she stood behind her. "Since this storm has ruined our night, how about some live entertainment?" Tonya asked, shooting Rhonda a smile. Knowing the storm outside would be a good back drop for what was brewing within her friends mind. "Don't you think that's a fine idea baby?" she asked, peering back at Baya.

"Mmmhmm," Baya hummed as she stared at her girlfriend's ass. She had warmed up considerably to Chris. Plus the breakfast he had made for her didn't hurt, and the fact that he was staying in the same house as they were also played into her decision. She never liked Tonya going out and picking up a strange guy to bring home when she needed some dick. So, she gave Tonya the go ahead to climb on top of that white pole.

"Good. Now why don't you lead Chris here," her fake fingernails tickled Chris's jaw, "while Rhonda and I get into something... more enticing," Tonya purred salaciously.

"Umm... what?!" Chris asked, confused. He was sure Tonya wasn't talking about what he thought she was talking about.

"You... want to do that now?" Rhonda asked, her heart hammering in her chest. Feeling her cunt throbbing at the thought of her brother seeing her dance.

"Sure, why not, unless you're not done snuggling together," Tonya said, shooting Rhonda a coy smirk at her blushing cheeks. "You don't mind showing Chris to the room, do you?" she asked, looking back at Baya who had a devious grin on her lips as she shook her head. "Come on," holding out her hand to Rhonda, "let's go get sexy!"

Chris watched confused and a tad bit horny as he watched Tonya and his sister bound up the stairs. His eyes just couldn't look away as their breasts bounced with each step or how the fabric of their clothes tightened around their asses. He berated himself for getting hard at his sister, yet her pussy felt so good against his hand. He just couldn't help himself.

"Come on," Baya nodded to the stairs. "Thanks for breakfast by the way. It was really good," she said, over her shoulder as she led him up the stairs. She might be gay, yet even she didn't have a hard time noticing how he tried to hide his erection.

"Not a problem," Chris muttered. Wondering why he was going along with it all. Trying to keep his cock from rubbing against his leg as he held it down. He didn't need anyone - namely his sister - to know that he got a hard-on by a simple touch of his sister's pussy. Turning his head towards his sister's room when he heard soft murmuring coming from it. Yelping in surprise as Baya pulled him into the middle bedroom. His eyes went wide as he saw the three shiny poles that ran from floor to ceiling.

"Now you just sit right... there," Baya said, pushing Chris down onto the middle cushion of the couch. "Baby!" she called out, "we're ready whenever you want to start," Baya said, flashing Chris a smile as she slid in next to him. Her eyes slyly noted how his cock strained against his shorts when he would move his hand out of the way.

Chris's heart hammered in his chest as Tonya appeared in the doorway. Wearing a matching set of lavender lace bra and panties, something he knew she would never where at the club they work at. He had no trouble seeing her brown nipples through the thin material of her bra. Her nails tapped on the doorframe as she waited for the sound system to kick on. Both of their stereos were connected to it, they had them tied into the speakers in the corners of the room so they could keep the room as clutter-free as they could. His Adams apple bobbed as Chris noted the look in Tonya's eyes. It was almost as if he was about to be eaten. Her tongue curled out as AC/DC's 'Shot Down In Flames' began to play through the speakers. He peered out of the corner of his right eye as he noted how Baya was getting turned on as Tonya danced for them. Then suddenly he felt a hand on the back of his head before it thrust his face forward burying it between Tonya's ass cheeks.

"Mmm... you like the smell of that pussy, don't you Chris?" Tonya asked, her voice softly trembled as she felt his lips teasing her labia through the fabric of her panties. "Would you like to taste it?" she asked, in a teasing manner. "Maybe after I'm done," Tonya cooed before swaying her hips as she sauntered back to the poles.

Chris's cock flexed as Tonya's bra landed on his lap. His pre-cum was leaking like mad as it formed a growing wet spot on the surface of his shorts, watching how Tonya pressed her breasts around the pole simulating what it would be like if it was his cock between them. Climbing the pole a few feet, Tonya pressed her clit against the cold hard surface as let Chris imagine what it would feel like if it was his hot hard pole she was grinding against. Tonya slyly glanced to her girlfriend who gave her the cue for when Chris's pre-cum started to bleed through the fabric of his shorts. She wanted Rhonda to see it, to let the scent of her brother's cum fill her mind with lewd thoughts. To taunt her into crossing that line that no sibling should. Still she did wonder what Chris would feel like deep inside of her cunt.

"So... what did you think?" Tonya asked, a little winded as she plopped down next to Chris.

"Well... you won't have a problem making guys believe you're not gay," Chris said, his Adam's apple bobbed as Tonya's hand reached across his lap. A gasp escaped his lips as her hand took hold of his covered cock.

"I'm not gay Chris, I'm bi," Tonya purred into his ear as her hand softly stroked his rod. "I'm going to fuck this cock Chris," she whispered heatedly into his ear, as her thumb brushed along his crown. "Would you like that? To have my hot, tight, wet pussy wrapped around..."

"It's about to start," Baya whispered getting her girlfriend's attention.

"What is?" Chris asked confused and trying not to cum in his pants. He so didn't need his sister to see that.

"The main event of course," Baya smirked, as she caught movement in the hallway from the corner of her right eye.

Rhonda's chestnut hair draped down her chest. She didn't see a need to wear a bra, Chris was going to see her breasts eventually so why wear it? Plus the thought of Chris's eyes on her body - namely her womanly parts - made her body become electrified. The feel of his hand on her cunt was still in her mind. Of course, she knew, she just didn't let on that she knew. What woman won't know when a man touched her pussy?

Her hips shook side to side causing her blue lace thong to move along her mound as her hands rested on the door frame as the intro to Rihanna's 'Only Girl(In the World)' played over the speakers. Peering through strands of her hair as Tonya kept her brother's gaze solely on her. Mirroring Rihanna's movements as she started walking seductively into the room. She had watched her video hundred's of times until she knew every move by heart; and for some odd reason the thought of her brother watching her body move in such a risqué way made her body heat up into a conflagration. Biting her lip as she noted the large wet spot on his shorts and the shape of the head of his cock. Watching how it flexed as she stopped in front of her brother as the song reached the lyric of 'Like I'm a hot ride' rolling her hips as she sank to her knees. Spinning on them until her back was to him, her hands slid along the floor letting Chris watch her breasts swaying in the mirror as she curled her back, pointing her head towards the ceiling. Keeping eyes closed, hoping, just hoping, Chris was staring at the reflection of her tits. Feeling her thong tightening around her mound as Rhonda returned to the position she started in. Bouncing on the back of her legs simulating what it would look like when she was on top of that pole, peering over her left shoulder biting her nail as she did as the song progressed to 'I wanna make your beg for it. Then I'mma make you swallow your pride.' Quickly scurrying to the pole as the verse began. It was a lot easier for Rhonda when she was onstage when the pole was inches or worst case a foot away when she preformed this dance at the club.