A Dance of a Lifetime

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Slipping into the DJ's booth something she had done numerous times when she wanted a certain song played when she was on stage. This time, however, this song was her unspoken words to Chris. Hopefully, he would get the hint, her brother could be dense sometimes.

"What? You really want me to play that song, isn't it kind of slow?" DJ Micky, as he liked to be called, said in a confused tone.

"Yes Micky, there's a special guy here tonight," Rhonda stated.

"Really?! Where?" Micky asked, trying not to stare at Rhonda's breasts as they dangled as she looked out through the one-way mirror that overlooked the stage. He had tried to ask her out before, but she wouldn't have it. She thought it would be in bad taste, and she didn't want to make it awkward at the club if they broke up. He couldn't blame her she did make a killing during the nights she worked.

"There he is." Rhonda pointed out her brother as Tonya sat on Baya's lap the small circular table separating them.

"I see him, want me to do something special with the lights or...?"

"Would you?!" Rhonda asked, excitedly.

"For you, always," Micky said, while he might never know what she felt like on top of him. At least he would have the memory of her special hand jobs. Knowing that now that she had a new boyfriend those would become a thing of the past.

"You're the best!" Rhonda cried happily as she threw her arms around his neck.

"Any time," Micky muttered watching that tight ass of hers sway and bounce as she walked out of the booth. Watching her bounce on her feet, shaking her hands, arching an eyebrow wondering why she was trying to psych herself up like he had seen on her first day on the job.

"Ladies and gentlemen! You love her! You wish you take her home! Let's give it up for our very own Candy!" His voice echoed through the speakers of the club once Rhonda gave him the signal that she was ready.

Shutting off the house lights, "This song and dance goes out to a very lucky man in the audience tonight!"

Chris grew nervous as a spot light fell upon him, and the whistles and claps that followed after it. He could see a shadow moving on the stage but couldn't tell who it was. His sister never told him her stage name, and he never asked. He never thought he would ever go to her club. Swallowing hard when the lights grew enough for people to see and to move about and for his sister to dance without injuring herself, but dark enough for that spot light to make him stand out. His heart skipped a beat as his sister stood before him at the edge of the stage as she peered down at him.

"If you're not the one for me. Then how come I can bring you to your knees." Rhonda's hips swayed as Adele's 'Water Under the Bridge' began to play. Her fingers snapped as her arms rose as her body kept the beat. "If you're not the one for me. Why do I hate the idea of being free?" She had practiced all month long to insure that she had everything down. Anything else would hinder her efforts to seduce her brother. "And if I'm not the one for you. You've gotta stop holding me the way you do." Smirking at her brother as she rolled her breasts in her hands before she gave her top a little tug loosening the knots. Normally she would revel in the hoots and howls of the men that came to the club, yet this dance was for only one man; the one she wanted in her life and her bed. As she noted the look in his eyes Rhonda grew hopeful as she dropped the top to the stage. Hooking her leg around the pole as, "Oh honey if I'm not the one for you. Why have we been through what we have been through," played. Spinning around it, the right hand rested on the pole above her back as she sank down it. Spreading her legs as she squatted against the pole, knowing how her G-string was straining to keep her mound covered.

"It's so cold out here in your wilderness." Her nails lightly brushed along the cleavage of her breast. "I want you to be my keeper." Her sultry gaze burned into her brother as her hand danced down her flat stomach. Watching his eyes as it followed after her hand as it came to rest over her mons venus. Seeing how his eyes shot up to her as she gave it a little pat. "But not if you are so reckless." Wagging her finger at Chris as she smirked as she rose. Bending over slightly and giving her ass a spank for her regular customers. She couldn't wait for it to be Chris's hand on her ass.

Throughout the rest of the song, Chris was in a constant state of arousal. He just couldn't stop himself as his eyes roamed every curve of Rhonda's body. Those breasts of hers taunting him as they hung above the stage as she crawled along it. His cock strained his pants as he watched those long legs spread into a 'V' showing some guy her covered crotch. He wanted to get upset that some unknown man was mere feet from her pussy, but he swallowed it knowing this was her job. He knew this was what she had been doing for the past three years. However, it was another thing altogether to actually see it in the flesh. Chris also knew if he wanted his sister, then he would have to get used to her showing off her body. He felt the smirk forming on his lips knowing if he ever had the opportunity to make love to that gorgeous woman... Shaking his head, that was never going to happen, she was his sister after all. "Rhonda could never want me like that, could she?" Chris asked himself.

"There you have it! Candy!" Micky announced as Rhonda hurriedly walked down the steps of the stage. Something she had come to be an expert in, in five inch platform heels.

"Chris!" Rhonda cried joyfully as she slid into his lap. An eyebrow rose, and a coy smirk touched her lips as she felt his hard-on. Leaning in, her breath hot in his ear, "Did you get hard for your sister?" she whispered seductively. Slyly reaching between her legs, her nails lightly tickling his shaft. "Would you like for me to take care of it?" Rhonda asked, seeing how his eyes glanced to her. "I will, you know I'll take care of you. I want you to enjoy the rest of the night without this," her palm brushed along his hard length, "getting in the way of your night," she said, her eyes twinkled at how she was going to take care of it.

"I don't know..." Chris muttered even though he so wanted that. Yet he feared if he said yes Rhonda would call him a freak for wanting his own sister.

"Trust in your big sister, Christopher," Rhonda purred rubbing her ass and mound against his leg.

"You sure?"

"Mmmhmm," Rhonda nodded. She had to know what it tasted like. It's been driving her crazy since the first time she saw it.

"Okay..."

"Come with me," Rhonda said hungrily, taking hold of his hand as she rose from his lap.

"You two have fun," Tonya smirked knowing where Rhonda was going to take him. She knew she couldn't, she could never keep her voice down, so she never did anything more than jacked off a few customers.

Rhonda flashed Rick who always stood guard at the top of the stairs as she held Chris's hand as she led him to his awaited paradise. As much as she wanted her brother to taste her hot little pussy. She didn't want the other men to smell her sex. Only Chris had the right to know how sweet it was. Plus, her boss - the owner - didn't want the dancefloor smelling like pussy. That could lead to trouble and she rather liked working at the club.

"You mind your manners," Rick said, assertively.

"Oh, you won't do anything bad, would you?" Rhonda asked, her innuendo hung in the air. Biting the inside of her cheek as his eyes stayed on her ass a second longer than a brother's eyes should linger.

"Only if you asked all sweet-like." Chris's instantly blushed hard. He couldn't believe he had just said that to his own sister. It just slipped out.

Rhonda's eyes widened at her brother's words. Her chest became flushed, her nipples rapidly hardened as she stood there topless. Her womb quivered praying that there was hope. Hope that her brother did indeed hold those same incestuous feelings that she held for him. "Don't you get all cheeky on me," Rhonda teased, gently squeezing his hand. "Don't worry Rick he won't do anything."

"He better not," Rick growled. He took the safety of the girls seriously. They were the most down to earth, generous, caring people that he knew.

Rhonda eyed the lights over the doors to the VIP rooms looking for one that was unused. There was ten enclosed rooms while there was an open lounge for those that didn't have the cash for that sort of thing but enough to have the dancer to themselves. A wicked smile formed on her face when she noted room eight was free. "Get in there!" Rhonda pushed her brother into the room. Her eyes held a devilish light and an insatiable hunger as her eyes ran down her brother's back. Snatching the curtain closed, her hands took hold of his face as Chris turned towards her. Her tongue darted into his mouth, rolling within his warmth as she drank in the feel of his lips. How they felt divine against hers. Rhonda hoped and prayed that Chris enjoyed hers as well. Moaning approvingly as she felt his arms sliding along her waist, pulling her closer to his body. Her body trembled as his hands had found their way to her ass. Sucking gently on his lower lip as she slowly pulled away.

"Chris?" Rhonda cooed as her hand gently caressed his cheek.

"Hmm?" Chris hummed. His mind was lost in the wonderland of that kiss.

"Do you ever think about me?" A warm smile appeared on her lips as her brother gave her a puzzled look. "I mean as something other than your sister," Rhonda said, her left hand reached down, biting her lip as she felt the heat of his erection on the palm of her hand. "Do you ever think about me as a woman that you would want to be with?"

"Promise you won't call me a freak or something?" Chris asked, trying to keep his voice steady as his sister's hand felt... sublime after a month of masturbating to her image.

"I'd never call you that," Rhonda said sweetly, she needed to hear the words. She needed to know that she wasn't alone in her feelings.

"Yes... ever since that stormy night. I just can't get you out of my mind."

"Then would you want to be with me? Could you live with the fact that I'm a stripper?" Rhonda asked, her heart going a million miles an hour, knowing that this was the edge of that fine line. That whatever Chris said would forever tie them together or ruin their relationship.

"Rhonda," Chris said softly, so the other men at the club wouldn't be able to hear her real name. He had no wish for some strange man to stalk his sister. Seeing her cheeks heat as he pressed his hard bulge against her covered dancefloor. "If I wasn't your brother..."

"No. There is no brother or sister here, just a man and a woman. Do you want me?" Rhonda asked, in a serious voice.

"Want you as in?" Chris had to make sure she was asking what he thought she was. He had no wish to overstep and make their relationship strained.

"Do you," her eyes flared, her hands squeezed his ass as she pulled him tightly against her, "want me as your woman. Your woman that you will take to bed, on dates, make sweet love to and fuck her brains out of her horny mind," Rhonda said, with a coy smirk. "That we'll spend the rest of our lives in each other's arms, because there has been no man like you in my life."

"You sure this is what you want Rhonda?"

"Mmmhmm," Rhonda nodded as she gently pushed her brother down into the only chair in that three by four foot room. Pushing his legs open as she lowered herself to her knees. "Do you like my tits Chris?" she asked, in a mischievous, light voice as her hands moved along his thighs.

"Of course," Chris muttered before quickly adding to himself, "Who wouldn't?"

"Then play with them silly." Rhonda smile warmly at him as her fingers slowly lowered the zipper of his jeans. Gooseflesh raced across her skin as Chris cradled her orbs in his hands. How she loved that feeling seeing how his eyes darted down as she slipped her hand into his pants. Her mouth watered as her fingers wrapped around his shaft. She fought herself from licking her lips as she pulled it from its confines. A light moan escaped her lips as Chris tweaked her nipples. Her eyes gazed into his as she leaned forward. Knowing once that mushroom top crossed over her lips that would be the end of their sibling relationship, and the start of their sexual one. Enjoying how his eyes fluttered as her thumb brushed along the back of his crown.

Chris was on cloud nine as he felt his sister's lips wrapped around the head of his cock. Tilting his head back as his sister inched down his shaft. The feel of the warmth of her mouth was heavenly. "Oh Rhonda," Chris moaned lightly.

Rhonda ears perked at the sound of that lustful moan of his. How it warmed her heart knowing that she could bring pleasure to her little brother. Loving how his cock felt on her tongue as her head bobbed. The way its heat melted her mind. Its pre-cum coating her tongue in splendid wonder. Her hands gripped Chris's thighs as his cock glided through her mouth. How she had waited for this moment. To finally be open with him with how she feels. To no longer have to hide her feelings for him. To know that now her bed and her heart would no longer be lonely. She hoped that the future would be kind to them. She didn't know what hurdles they had before them, yet she told herself she would make it work. It had to work! Rhonda couldn't lose the only man who truly accepted her for who she was. Her eyes quickly glanced up, feeling Chris's cock twitch, knowing what was about to come. She didn't care if she had only been sucking his cock for five minutes. She didn't care that he was about to come. She knew in her heart that there would many more to come.

"Shit Rhonda I'm..." Chris warned. Oh, how he wanted to last longer. To feel her lips, her mouth for as long as he could. Nevertheless, he just couldn't hold back. After so many days of fantasizing about this, to have it actually happening it was just too much for him to take.

Rhonda moaned around the shaft of his cock. Loving how his seed flooded her mouth. Her tongue brushed along his meatus gathering up every morsel of his cum that had crept up from his core all because of her masterful technique. Feeling her brother trembling as her lips slowly eased off his cock. Loving how the taste of his cum lingered on her tongue. Smiling sweetly up at Chris as she placed a loving kiss on the tip of his deflating cock before placing it back into his pants.

"So little brother, did you enjoy your hot, big, older sister sucking you off?" Rhonda asked, in a lustful tone.

"God yes," Chris sighed. Watching how her breasts lightly brushed along his stomach as she rose to her feet. Glancing down as she placed a foot on the chair centimeters away from his groin.

"Tell me baby, you wouldn't love a taste of my hot pussy?" Rhonda asked, watching how Chris's eyes widened hungrily as she pulled aside her G-string. Flashing her moistening mound to her brother. Feeling her clit throb, her womb clench as those eyes stared unabatingly at her womanhood.

"I would love nothing better," Chris said, once he was able to peel his eyes from his sister's bare cunt.

"Then a doting sister should give her handsome brother a treat, no?" Rhonda asked, with a sly smirk. Sucking in a breath as she sank two fingers into her moist canal. Coating them in her sweet nectar before offering them to her brother. How her heart leapt as his lips wrapped around them with a hint of hesitation in his eyes as Chris looked up at her. Her body quivered as his tongue licked her juices from her skin. Slowly pulling her G-sting back into its position allowing Chris to imprint it to his mind before she lowered her foot back to the floor. "Come," Rhonda said, her cheeks heating as Chris's hand slipped into hers.

Humming as Rhonda walked hand in hand back to the stairs. She couldn't wait to get home. Where she would fuck her brother until the sun came up and then some. Yet she still had a few hours more before she was off. Although that didn't stop her from wondering if she could get Chris to stay permanently. She knew he had been saving to buy his own house, or at least the down payment for one. He had mentioned it a few times when they talked every day. Rhonda knew that he only needed a few months more and he would have it. So she wondered if he would stay with her, she didn't want this just to last for a few months then be lonely all over again. She knew he could easily get a job in construction here if he still wanted to do that kind of work or maybe ask Joe if he would hire Chris on.

Her hands ran down her brother's chest as she stood behind him as he retook his seat. Placing a kiss on top of his head praying that the hours between now and when she got home wouldn't make him change his mind. "I have to go work the room; you enjoy the show. When I get home I want you to fuck me hard little brother," Rhonda whispered wantonly into his ear. "Mmm... seems your cock likes the idea of being deep inside of my tight, hot, wet pussy," she purred as she tugged on his earlobe.

"Maybe," Chris said, with a sly smirk.

"Good. You better be ready for me to cum all over that cock," Rhonda cooed, her hands lightly patted his chest as she went to make her pay.

Dio's 'Holy Diver' caused Chris to look towards the stage, then to Baya noting Tonya's absence. Baya had a sensual smile on her lips as her dark brown eyes flickered over to him. Her finger pointed towards the stage so he wouldn't miss it.

Tonya's smooth sexy thighs rippled as those strong legs carried her across the stage. Her hands shook her breasts as she sauntered to the front. Her ebony hair whipped through the air as she twerked that amazing ass for the men on the right side of the stage. Her hand ran through the valley of her breasts as she leaned backwards as she knelt on her knees coming to a rest over her mound. Giving the men on the left hand side a very clear view as her finger ran along her slit. Pumping her hips upwards, her mind picturing herself riding Chris hard two night's ago.

Her top skidded along the stage as she tossed it to the side. Crawling to the tip of the stage, her fake nail pointed directly at Chris. Nodding sternly when he pointed at his chest, then to the spot before her. Her hand took hold of his belt pulling him closer. Thrusting his face into her cleavage smiling at the men as they hollered. Spinning on her knees, her bubble butt bounced against his groin. Smiling seductively over her shoulder as she felt that hard rod poking her pussy feeling the material of her G-string pressing into her canal as she did. Rubbing it against his cock, how she loved that thick, hard man-meat of his. She just hoped Rhonda would still allow her to take a spin on it. Writhing her body against his chest before pushing him away all innocent like.

"I tell you she owns that stage when she's on it," Baya said dreamily, as her eyes followed Tonya's movements as Chris returned to his seat.

"That she does," Chris agreed, glancing out of the corner of his eye seeing his sister giving a man in his fifties a lap dance. His hands gripped the armrest as the man got a little to friendly with his sister and her slapping his hand away. Then he noticed a very tall, very built black man place his hand on the man's shoulder. He didn't know what was said but the way the color drained from the man's face; it couldn't be good. The bouncer noticed Chris looking and sent him a nod, which Chris returned.

They stayed for another hour before Baya had to head back. Chris opted to escort her home which earned him a wet kiss from Tonya. It seemed to him Tonya worried about Baya's safety just as much as Baya worried about Tonya's. Baya sweetly patted his cheek as he held open her car door.