A Dance of a Lifetime

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While their poles weren't the size of the ones in the club due to the height of the room, how she caressed, cuddled, and made sexual gestures to and against it. It didn't make the moves she was doing any less erotic. Her lush lips curved into a smile as she stared at her brother as her back slid down the pole as she crouched before him. Spreading her legs open letting Chris get a good look at how the material of the thong moved along her mound. How the thought of Chris staring at her womanhood, like he was doing just now, made it quiver in anticipation. Spinning on her heels, her left hand danced up her thigh as she rose. Her middle finger ran up her slit, sucking in a breath as it pressed lightly on her starfish before she gave her ass a light spank.

Rhonda was rolling her hips on Chris's lap as the song progressed to the halfway point. Her fingers skimmed down his thighs as she breathed heavily into his right ear as she felt the head of his cock poking at her entrance as her mound teased that hard rod of his. Noting how Chris couldn't look away from her breasts as he peered over her shoulder. Twisting her body around, looking her brother in the eye. Praying that he could come to see her as something more than a sister. What Tonya had said to her was true. Chris is the only man in her life that she could truly count on. That didn't judge her, didn't demean her, didn't constantly bad mouth her for her choices. No. Chris had been there, although he didn't like the thought of other men ogling her when she first told him about her stripping, he supported her, nonetheless. Then when she would call him crying her heart out when the men she had been dating broke her heart he had been there, her proverbial shoulder to cry on. Especially when she called to scream about the boyfriend she had before her last one. She had gone over to his place only to find him fucking someone else, thinking that she was a stripper then she would be all the more willing to join in and have a threesome. How she wished she had laser eyes to burn that man to ash for even suggesting it! He wasn't that special for her to share her bed and her man with another woman. However, her brother was, she knew Tonya was going to fuck him after this. She was fine with that. She wanted her friend to be happy, more importantly she wanted her brother to be happy too.

Rhonda would gladly share her brother with Tonya, she would even have that threesome if her brother wanted one. Moreover, Chris didn't know she had those kinds of thoughts, and she didn't want to scare off her brother with all the lewd things that were running through her head. She knew in time her incestuous secret would have to be revealed to him. Yet tonight, she wanted to enjoy how her brother was looking at her if only she was the one lusting after their sibling.

Her breasts dragged down his chest, still maintaining eye contact with Chris as her knees touched the floor. Her hands ran along the outside of his thighs watching how his eyes darted down feeling the nail of her thumb against the tip of that heated appendage. Rhonda wondered if Chris knew what was going to happen next. As her chestnut hair feathered out along his lap showing him what she did at the club to make men that visited it imagining what it would be like if they had her sucking them off. However, what those men could never have, her brother was about to feel. She could feel his thighs trembling as the tip of her nose brushed up the length of his shaft. Her tongue flickered out tasting the pre-cum that had soaked through his shorts. Her dew rapidly coated her labia as her lips gently wrapped around the tip of his covered cock...

"Sis! Stop..." Chris tried to warn Rhonda, but it was too late.

Rhonda's eyes flew wide as she tasted something. Something that couldn't be. Something that made her body tremble yearning for more. While it was only a few drops that had made it through the fabric of his shorts. She couldn't believe her brother had just came in her mouth! Why couldn't it have been when she had his naked cock within it! "Keep calm Rhonda. Keep calm. Chris can't see how much you want to suck all that cum from his shorts," she said to herself as she watch how his cum just oozed out and how it soaked into the fabric as her hair still hid her face from view.

"Sis!" Chris called after Rhonda as she rushed out of the room. "Shit! This is bad," he thought to himself as the last wisps of his sister's hair faded from view. He didn't mean to cum, he just couldn't hold out any longer. He just prayed that he didn't do what he think he had done. Yet the thought of it... shaking the thought from his mind. He knew Rhonda would hate him if he brought up how good her lips felt. She would kick him out and Chris would be forced back into that motel room. No. He had to bury it. No matter how good it felt, he was her brother, he couldn't be thinking like that. Still... He just couldn't get the image of her dancing, the way her body was moving, how her breasts bounced, swayed, felt against his chest out of his mind; and it seemed his cock liked it too as it began to reharden at the erotic image of his sister that played out within his mind.

"Well... I think I'll leave the two of you be," Baya winked as she lifted herself off the couch. She couldn't wait to hear Tonya's moans as she fucked Chris. She never told Tonya but the thought of someone else fucking her, the way they would make her squeal in delight always made her pussy dripping wet. "Take good care of my baby." Baya waved to Chris as she rounded the corner of the door before walking quickly to her room so she could be ready to masturbate alongside them.

Chris's back pressed hard into the back of the couch as Tonya slipped into his lap. She had slipped out of her panties when he was too focused on his sister to notice. His eyes ran down her chest, surveying how close her 38D breasts were to his face. If he wanted to, and he gathered that was what Tonya wanted, he could flick those hard nipples with his tongue with ease. Down her toned stomach noting that light fuzz of curly ebony hair shaped in a small upside-down triangle on her dancefloor. His nose wiggled as her arousal hung in the air.

"Chris..." Tonya's voice was laced with the undertones of her want. "I know how you looked at my breasts, why don't you suck on them?" she purred as her brown eyes stared down into his. "You do know how to, don't you," Tonya smirked, knowing this would be a perfect way to learn if he would be able to give her friend the release Rhonda needed.

Chris might not be a handsome, drop dead gorgeous kind of man. He had been with a few women before he graduated and a few since he started this job. Plus he wasn't going to let Tonya think she could taunt him even if he was going to do exactly what she wanted.

"Mmm," Tonya cooed, her hand lightly brushing along the back of Chris's head as he gently sucked on her right breast. "Chris!" Tonya gasped as her bubble butt shook as he struck her backside with his left hand. "Naughty boy!" She smiled hungrily as his hand kneaded her ass cheeks as his tongue rolled along her nipple. Tossing her head back as she felt the sting of his hand on her unmarked ass cheek. "Fuck yes!" Tonya loudly moaned as Chris ran two of his fingers along her labia, teasing her entrance, slyly slipping his tantalizing fingers into her hot, wet center.

"My, my, whatever will Baya think being this wet for your roommates brother," Chris said, with a coy smirk. Feeling how her hands gripped his shoulders, to how her folds squeezed his fingers as he thrust them rapidly into her hot cunt. Watching her brown eyes just roll into the back of her head as he brought her to the edge of her orgasm.

"Chris!" Tonya's voice rang out through the townhouse as she came upon his fingers.

Unbeknownst to either of them, Rhonda pressed her ear to the wall. Just so she could hear all the things she couldn't pick up from the open doorway. Kneeling on her bed naked, her fingers rubbing her clit as her dildo rested against her right knee. Within reach for when Tonya started to fuck her brother, she wanted to ride it while thinking it was her in that room with Chris. That it was his words spoken so vulgarly to her in the heat of the moment. That it was her ass that was being spanked. God. She couldn't believe how wet she was as she slipped two fingers into her pussy. "Chris," Rhonda whispered wantonly as she listened to Tonya sucking off her brother. "Don't you ever think about me doing it?" she asked the room. "That it was my tongue running up that hard cock. My lips sucking on that meaty rod. My warmth that encases your cock," Rhonda whispered her plea to her brother hoping that somewhere in his mind he began to think of her like she thought of him.

"Get up here and fuck me with that hard, white cock!" Rhonda heard Tonya growl telling her it was time. Her right hand wrapped around the base of her toy. Rhonda stifled her moan as she ran the head of that rubber phallus along her wet labia. Knowing her toy was about same length as her brother, she wasn't sure of the girth, yet that didn't matter to her. It was the fact she knew that Chris's cock would love the feel, the heat, the tightness of her little pussy when the time came for her to reveal the incestuous feelings she had for him. Her hips rolling as she plunged that fake cock deep into her as she listened on as Tonya moaned as her brother fucked her.

"Chris don't you want to do that with me?" Rhonda asked the wall, as her nails lightly scrapped along it. "Don't you want your sister? You know I'll always be there for you just like you've always been there for me." Her voice shuddered as the vibrating clit attachment stimulated that hard bud as she drove that phallus deeper into her cunt. "Don't you know I need you? That you're the only man that I can ever rely on?" Hanging her head as her nectar ran down her thighs. Driving the dildo deep firing off her orgasm, biting her lip as she tossed her head back to keep from disturbing Tonya and Chris. She wanted Tonya to enjoy her brother, Rhonda knew their time would come; and when it did, she wasn't allowing her brother to leave her bed unless it was to pee, eat, or get something to drink. She was going to make sure she milked that cock of his for everything it was worth.

******

One month later...

Chris sat uneasily in Baya's car as she drove to where he couldn't say. She just told him to come with her, and that a surprise was waiting for him. Ever since that stormy night he just couldn't get the image of his sister out of his head. He was ashamed of what he had done numerous times when he was in the shower. How his mind just won't stop imagining what it would be like to have her lips around his cock. To the feel of her breasts on his hand and when his own lips were wrapped around them. The way her thighs would tremble as his fingers skimmed along them as he neared that little peach of hers. The way his nose would wiggle as her arousal hung in the air as his tongue darted out to taste his sister's sweet dew. Listening to that light purr of hers as he brought pleasure to that hot pussy of hers. To how she would writhe in bliss as he drove his hard rod deep into her. To her pleas for more, harder, don't stop... Right around there is when he would normally blow his load and watch it disappear down the drain.

It didn't help his troubled mind when Rhonda asked him to pretend to be her boyfriend while they were at the beach two weeks ago. She told him that it was so she wasn't constantly hit on by the college and high school guys, and the pervy old men that roamed the beach. She had kissed him quite a number of times to keep the guys at bay, and when they didn't take the hint, Rhonda would climb into his lap. Wiggle her ass against it, shooting him a loving smile, yet he had a feeling that Rhonda could feel his erection. Why wouldn't she? It was, after all, poking her ass.

"My li'l bro, if I didn't know better, I would think you like the feel of my ass. I know your cock does. If you ask nicely, I might... let you slide it into my sweet pussy," Rhonda had whispered into his ear. What had she meant by that? Chris couldn't tell if she was joking or not. It had to be a joke he reassured himself. It was just so that guy would stop harassing her. There was no way Rhonda wanted him like that.

Then there was the time when they went swimming in the ocean. The way her hair flew through the air as Rhonda breached the surface of the water. How the sunlight glinted off the droplets that hung in the air and those clinging to her body. Chris tried to keep from staring at how beautiful his sister truly was. Sure he had known all his life that she was beautiful in a sisterly sense. Now... this was viewing her as a woman, a woman that made him feel things he shouldn't. Things he knew would lead to trouble if Rhonda ever found out about them. She caught him staring instead of saying anything she just shot him a smirk and swam over to him. He had to fight back the urge to reach out and grab hold of her ass as her legs wrapped around his waist, feeling her mound pressing against his very, very hard erection. The way her eyes glinted mischievously as her breasts pressed into his chest.

His eyes widened as he felt her hand breaching the waistband of his swim trucks. The feeling of her fingers wrapped around his cock was sublime! "Do worry li'l bro, I'm here," Rhonda whispered in his ear as she started to stroke him off. "It will be bad if you leave the water with this. We don't want you being labeled a pervert, now do we?" she had asked him with a sultry smile, and lust in her eyes. "They'll just think your girlfriend is making out with you," Rhonda purred her tongue curled out teasing his lip. "Which is true," a soft giggle escaped her lips, "they just won't know I'm jacking off my brother's..." Leaning forward, her damp cheek brushed along his, her lips teased his ear as she whispered. "Hard cock." He couldn't help it, how her voice sounded, how those words rolled off her lips... "You feel better now?!" Rhonda asked him in a teasing manner as his load soiled the lining of his trunks. Yet her hand stayed on his cock until it went completely soft. Later that night he had masturbated and fucked Tonya hard all the while he was thinking of his sister.

"Here we are," Baya said, bringing Chris out of his reminiscing.

Chris looked up; his jaw dropped as the neon lights flooded the interior of her car. He could hear the bass thumping through the walls. Seeing the grin on Baya's face, wondering why she would bring him to a strip club. It surely couldn't be the one his sister worked at... could it?

"Chris... I can't tell you how happy I am," Baya said, reaching over placing her hand over his. "You don't know how happy it makes me that Tonya comes to bed feeling complete."

"Umm... you're welcome, I think," Chris said confused, unsure what else to say.

"I mean it Chris. Every time Tonya would go out looking for a man... I always worried something was going to happen to her whenever she left with them. Some times they would use her, some times I'd see the bruises on her. Some times they would fuck her so hard; she would hiss whenever I'd try to make love to my woman. But now, now that you've came to stay with us. I don't have to worry about Tonya being hurt, used, and abused by men. I hope that you'll keep letting Tonya come to you. It would ease my heart," Baya said, her thumb brushing along the back of his hand. "Maybe I can sweet talk you into staying forever."

"As you're girlfriend's boy toy?!" Chris asked, shooting her a look.

"Oh... I suspect you'll be more than that soon," Baya said, ominously. "But come, they're waiting for us," she said, patting his hand as she opened her driver's door.

"Wait. Who are you talking about?" Chris asked, quickly following after Baya.

"Who do you think?" Baya smirked over her shoulder as she led Chris towards the front door.

"Baya?! Damn girl, it's been too long!" The bouncer chuckled happily as he watched how her hips swayed as she approached. Eyeing the man behind her. Flexing his twenty inch guns to silently tell him not to make trouble.

"Hiya Bruno, I'd like you to met Chris, Candy's friend, he should be on the list," Baya said, flashing Bruno a smile.

"Candy's friend? Really?!" Bruno whistled giving Chris a once over. "I'll be damned," he muttered equally in awe his eyes falling on the word next to Chris's name in bold print: BOYFRIEND! "Well, it's about time she found someone who accepts her and what she does," Bruno said, staring quizzically at Chris who looked as confused as a naked Jay bird. "I suggest you don't hurt our little Candy," he said, the clip board lightly patted Chris on the back saying in a humorous manner: "Enjoy the show," as he ushered them to the door.

As soon as the two of them were through the door, encased in the atmosphere of the club, Tonya nearly startled Chris out of his skin as she looped her arm around his.

"There's no need to be jumpy suga', we are all friends here," Tonya said, her purple painted lips curved into a salacious smile. "I can't believe how hard you fucked me last night," she whispered into his ear. She knew Rhonda had gotten off quite a lot to their escapades. Bumping her hip against his as his eyes ran down her body. "Like it?" Tonya asked, as she did a little spin for him showing off what little of her outfit there was to him.

"I know I do," Baya said, shooting her girlfriend a smirk and blowing her a kiss as her eyes ran down the top that was basically only two small triangular patches of cloth that only covered her nipples. The tight purple matching the shade of lipstick she had chosen to wear that night hid the G-string underneath it. She knew Tonya's sets by heart so she knew she wouldn't strip out of her boy shorts until her third set. Licking her lip as Tonya's bubble butt bounced as she tried to get a rise out of Chris.

"Of course, take it off," Chris said, meeting her teasing with his own taunt.

"Nah-uh-uh," Tonya said, wagging her finger. "You have to pay first," she said, with a spark of mischief.

"Roxy who are you talking too?" asked a stunning blond that was in her early thirties. Her G-sting clung to her mound having just got off of the stage. Her bare (Fake, something Chris had no trouble telling), 36D breasts bounced against her ribs as she approached them.

"This is Chris... Chris this is Juniper."

"The Chris?!" Juniper said in almost a squeal.

"The one in only," Tonya nodded.

"My..." Juniper's eyes ran down Chris's body noting the bulge in his pants. Closing the gap, her perfume filled the air as her fingertips ran up the back of Chris's cock. "You come see me any time you need a dance. I'll make sure you're taken care of," she whispered into his ear. Blowing Tonya a kiss before brushing her breasts along his chest before she headed off to the back room. "See you tomorrow Roxy!"

"Tell Bill I said hi!" Tonya called back as her friend waved goodbye to her. "I told you we're all friends here," she said, pressing Chris's arm deep in the valley of her breasts. Her eyes scanned the dancefloor wondering which booth, table, or right up at the stage would be the best place for Chris to view his sister's dance. In the end, Tonya opted for a table in what they call the pit. It was close enough to the stage but out of the way so Rhonda could work the stage and make as much money as she could, even though the dance would be for Chris.

******

Backstage...

Rhonda sat in the open floor dressing room that was behind the DJ both. Her green-brown eyes stared back at her in the reflection of the mirror as the lights that ringed it highlighted her body, the text from Tonya still on the screen of her phone telling her where Chris and them were siting. Moving her rouge brush along her cheeks, feeling how nervous she was. Not because she was going to be dancing for her brother. She's done that. No. It was because Rhonda had finally decided it was time. Time that she reveal her feelings to her brother. Hopefully... Chris wouldn't flee from her home once she did. If he didn't... Rhonda sensuously bit her lower lip as she felt her mound throb as she thought about what they were going to do if he felt the same. She knew after tonight; they wouldn't be brother and sister any longer. She could live with that. What worried her was what Chris would do when she told him that she was in love with him. That she wanted to be his, and only his. She didn't mind sharing him with Tonya, but that was it. She loved Tonya like a sister and knew how Baya was glad that Tonya wasn't putting herself at risk since she's been sleeping with Chris. Tying a loose knot behind the back of her neck. Her hands ran down and over the red bikini top, down her stomach, wondering how her brother was going to enjoy the view of her naked pussy when it was inches from his lips. "You got this Rhonda, it's just like when you were with all the others," she mumbled out loud trying to reassure herself. "Just that this is Chris, and everything hangs in the balance." Hanging her head, groaning inwardly knowing the risks of doing this. Knowing if this went bad she would scare off the only man that supported her.