A Dance of a Lifetime

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So Chris," Baya began to say as they pulled out of the parking lot. "Did you enjoy your sister sucking you off?" she asked, Tonya had whispered to her on what Rhonda was going to do.

"Y-you know about that?!"

"Mmmhmm," Baya nodded. "Rhonda's a dear friend, and Tonya likes to gossip when it involves her or Rhonda," she said, casting Chris a broad smile. "I don't know if you know this, but Rhonda has been extremely lonely these past two years. I won't repeat what her last boyfriend said about her." Baya noticed how Chris's hands balled at the mention of that man.

"I know," Chris said, trying to keep his anger in check. The nerve of that man saying those things about his sister! She was a saint! If he had been there he would have punched the fool into next Tuesday.

"What you don't know... is how happy Rhonda's been since you've been staying with us," Baya said, smiling at him. "I know you got a few more months left at that site, why don't you give it some thought, me and Tonya would love to have another roommate. Plus..."

"Plus?!" Chris asked, looking over at her. His mind was racing. Could he truly live with his sister in that way? Wouldn't people talk? Shaking his head, only his parents knew he was staying with her. The only family he had out here was Rhonda, plus he knew he couldn't stay in his line of work forever. Eventually the constant lifting and setting the rebar would grow too great from him. Maybe it was time to start a new chapter in his life. He could live off the savings he had until he found another job.

"I could talk to HR at my firm, it's not a glorified job but we do need a filing clerk. Its steady work, steady pay and hours," Baya said, offhandedly. Hoping that he would say yes and not break Rhonda's or Tonya's hearts by blowing them off. "There are other bonuses if you do decide to move in with us," she said, with a sneaky smile.

"Such as?"

"You've never seen a lesbian threesome in the flesh have you?" Baya asked, with a knowing smile as they sat at a red light. "It's quite the sight I tell you, and your sister has a sweet tasting pussy."

"You've...?"

"Early one morning when your sister crashed naked on her bed after a rather hard night at the club. I couldn't help myself; her pussy was just too good and delicious to pass up," Baya said, "Not that she woke up mind you, they both were out like a light, how I made that pussy wet," she moaned in delight. "Won't you think about joining us?" Baya asked, with a twinkle in her eye as she noted movement in his jeans.

Chris grew nervous as Baya turned her car quickly into a deserted parking lot. Watching how she slammed her car into park. The seat belt snapped against the door as she turned in her seat.

"Jack off for me!"

"Do what?!" Chris said, in stunned shock.

"I know your hard Chris," Baya said, turning on the dome light. "Come on, you'll see me naked why not let me watch you jack off?"

"I thought you were..."

"I am, but that doesn't mean I can't enjoy the sight of a simple thing like masturbation. It doesn't mean we're going to fuck... maybe later... I want to ask you something. Not now," Baya said. Knowing how she and Tonya wanted to start a family and they didn't want to go to the sperm bank and get inseminated due to the dozens of reports of doctors using their own sperm and not the donor they had requested. Plus if Chris moved in with them then she knew he would be free from any STD. Given how she knew Rhonda and Tonya were like herself. Baya would rather have someone she trusted impregnate her than spend enormous amounts of money on any insemination treatments. She might not enjoy it, but she was willing to endure it if she and Tonya could have a baby.

"Umm..."

"Please?! I know this is such a strange request all of a sudden," Baya said, reaching over lightly touching his arm. She knew she would have to get used to seeing his cock if they went down this path of motherhood. "And I know you most likely are going to jack off when we get back, so why not here with me?"

"You totally sure about this?" Chris asked, seeing Baya nodding vehemently. "You got like paper towels, or a rag in here? I don't want to stain your car."

"Oh... right?! You're cum!" Baya nearly smacked her forehead. Lifting her hips slightly, reaching beneath her skirt, and pushing down her panties.

"That's a pretty little thing you got there," Chris said, when he got a flash of Baya's pussy.

"Thanks," Baya said bashfully, feeling her dark brown cheeks heating at his remark. "Here, you can use these to soak up your cum," she said, handing over her black, hip hugging panties.

"Wow!" Baya's eyes grew wide as Chris fished out his hard rod.

"Never seen one in person?"

"No, never. I've always been into girls. Never ever gave thought to guys until..." Baya bit her tongue fearing she said too much. She knew it was too soon to ask Chris to become her baby's daddy. Even if she and Tonya would raise him or her she would never keep their child away from him if he wanted to be apart of his or her life. "What's that?" she asked, pointing at the bead of pre-cum that sat on top of his cock.

"Pre-cum," Chris said, matter-of-factly.

"Can I?" Baya asked, curiously. She remembered how Tonya raved how sweet Chris's cum was when she would swallow his load. Reaching over when he shrugged, gathering that bead on the tip of her finger. Watching how his hand moved along his cock. "It's sweet," she said, surprisingly.

"If you say so."

"You've never tasted yourself?" Baya asked, noting how his breathing changed.

"Can't say that I have. Can I see it?" Chris asked, his glanced down at her skirt.

"I don't see why not," Baya said, leaning back against the door, lifting her hips, spreading her legs as wide as the space would allow so Chris could get a clear view of her cunt. "After all you will be fucking it as many times as it takes," she said to herself. "Do you like?" Baya asked, her fingers danced along her dark brown labia as his hand moved rapidly along his length.

"Un-huh."

"Are you getting close?" Baya asked, spreading her lips showing Chris her bright pink center. Noting how his eyes watched as she slipped a finger into her cunt as he nodded. "Would you like a taste?" she asked, offering up her glistening finger. Feeling how his tongue swirled around her finger, wondering if he liked her taste. She knew how Tonya howled when he ate her out, so she knew Chris had some skills with his tongue. "Do you like the taste of my lesbian pussy?" Her eyes flickered down as his left hand quickly covered the head of his cock. Watching the darkening patch spreading along the material as it soaked up his cum. "I guess you do if it makes you cum," Baya said, in a teasing manner. Taking her soiled panties from him, holding them up to her nose before dropping it onto the floor. She just couldn't do it. Starting her car, switching off the dome light as Chris stuffed his cock back into pants.

******

"Chris?" Rhonda whispered as she slipped naked into her brother's bed once she and Tonya got home. "Chris wake up," she cooed sweetly as she pressed her breasts into his chest. Her hips gently moved along his soft cock to awake it from its slumber. "Wake up or I'm going to fuck you in your sleep. You would like that wouldn't you, you naughty brother. Having your hot sister riding this cock to make you wake up," Rhonda said, smiling when Chris couldn't keep his own from showing.

"You know I could get used to you talking like that," Chris said, peering through his eyelashes.

"Mmm... so does that mean that you and I will have a very, very long relationship?" Rhonda asked, feeling her brother hardening beneath her.

"I don't know, but I'm willing to give it a shot," Chris replied as his hands skimmed up the side of her body.

"Good answer," Rhonda cooed before spinning her body around. "Now eat your sister's pussy," she begged as she shook her ass at him. Rhonda so wasn't ready for how good his mouth would feel on her cunt, or how good Chris was at tasting her sweet pussy. "Yes Chris! Oh god!" Rhonda loudly moaned. "Mmmhmm," she nodded as Chris pulled her ass cheeks apart, feeling his tongue tickling her vulva as it danced along her slit. "Doesn't your sister..." Rhonda squealed in delight as Chris wrapped his lips around her clit. After so long without having someone please her little kitty it didn't take her a whole lot of time to get soaking wet. Her tongue curled out; her eyes fluttered as she felt two fingers plunging into her cunt. "Fuck me! Yes! Fuck me Chris, fuck me hard with those fingers!"

"Damn sis, are you always... Oh shit!" Chris hissed as Rhonda swallowed his cock in one go.

"Sh..t u...p, and e..t m..e," Rhonda muttered from around his cock.

"Yes ma'am," Chris chuckled before he slipped his tongue into his sister's hot pussy. Chris held onto his sister's ass as she came hard on his tongue, listening to that deep rumbling moan as he lapped up her cream. A smirk formed on his lips as Rhonda collapsed on his chest. Feeling her body quaking as his hands kneaded her ass, her hot, panting breath flowed over his slick cock. Feeling his sister's lips brushing against his shaft as Rhonda mumbled softly.

"Chris!" Rhonda jumped and shouted in surprise as she felt the sting on her ass as she looked back at him.

"Well, you were mumbling so low I couldn't hear," Chris said, with a coy smirk. "So... what was it that my beautiful sister was muttering to herself, hmm?" Seeing Rhonda's face going bright red, the way her curled fingers pressed against her lips, how she looked off to the side to hide her eroctic thoughts. "Well?"

"I was saying: I get to finally fuck this cock. To finally be with you as your woman. That my brother is going to fuck me so hard that I pass out."

"I can do that," Chris said, his cock flexed announcing its own determination.

"Then... then will you take me from behind?!" Rhonda asked, her eyes lighting up at the thought.

"Sure, anything for you sis," Chris said, before slipping out from beneath his sister.

"Come on Chris, stick that fucking cock into my pussy!" Rhonda begged as she held her labia open, wiggling her ass at him as she knelt on her knees and elbow at the head of the bed. She knew they were going to ruin the bedding not that she cared. Her brother wouldn't be sleeping down here, not after they were both spent. Her back arched, her breath stilled as she felt the head of her brother's cock at her entrance. She felt her pussy willingly accepting her brother's cock as it inched deeper into her wet channel. "Fuck!" Rhonda howled as he thrust the rest of cock deep into her. "Mmmhmm! Fuck me hard brother! Harder! I'm not a twig, I can take it!" she growled as Chris was being a little too reserved with her.

She did want that slow love making, but later; right now she wanted that hard fucking. That would leave her pussy sore... "Fuck yes! Fuck me hard like a whore!" Rhonda screamed out in bliss as his cock fitted so perfectly in her cunt like it was made just for her.

"Damn sis!" Chris said, between huffs of exertion as he pounded his cock into his sister. "Do you always have a mouth on you during...?"

"Only for you baby, only for you... Oh shit! Yes!" Rhonda screamed out as she thrust backwards onto her brother's cock as her orgasm flared. Her left cheek pressed on the mattress; a broad grin appeared on her lips at the first orgasm of many that she knew her brother would give her.

"Shit... Rhonda, I can't..." Chris hissed as Rhonda's wet, dripping cunt quickly slid off of his cock after thirty minutes. Watching her spinning around, those green-brown eyes staring up at him as she took hold of his cock.

"Would my sweet, adorable, hot, little brother like to paint his sister face in his sweet cum?" Rhonda purred in a seductive voice.

"Fuck yes!"

"That's what I like to hear," Rhonda smirked, working his cock until rope after rope coated her face.

******

Two months later...

"You will!" Rhonda squealed as Chris finally agreed to move in with her. She'd been dropping hints over the last two months. Praying that he would agree, from that night, and after the three hours that Chris pounded her cunt good and hard. They had been living like boyfriend and girlfriend.

"I was beginning to wonder," Tonya smirked from behind Rhonda as the four of them stood in the kitchen.

"I got word, you'll start next Monday that should give you time to rent a moving van and get packed up and back here before then," Baya said, shooting Chris a smile. Knowing how the news would be a surprise to the two of them. Chris wanted it to be a surprise until his two week notice ran out and that Baya informed him last night about his new job. What she said was for Rhonda's and Tonya's benefit. Ever since Rhonda and Chris had started fucking each other, she and Tonya had joined in. Sometimes in the same room. How that made her pussy wet just thinking about it. The way Tonya would kiss Chris as she fucked her with their strap-on as he fucked his own sister. She even kept her word about the lesbian threesome.

"Chris what is Baya talking about?" Rhonda asked, confused.

"Well..." Rubbing the back of his head like he always did when his sister gave him that look. "Ever since the night of the club I've been thinking about it. I wanted to make sure this was the right decision before I put anything into motion. So when I felt it was time I had Baya setup an interview with her HR department, so I wouldn't be a burden on you," holding up his hand when his sister began to speak, "I know you Rhonda, you would say you'd support me etc, etc. But if we're going to be together I want to pull my own weight around here," Chris said, seeing his sister's eyes quiver as he spoke. "So I put in my two week notice and yesterday was the last day."

"And you're moving in with me!" Rhonda howled in joy as she threw her arms around his neck. Listening to her brother chuckle as she danced in place as her excitement overwhelmed her body. She couldn't believe they were finally going to live as a couple. She couldn't wait to fuck him so hard once he got back. To show him how good she would be as his wife, because she was never going to let her brother go.

"That's not the only good news," Baya said, stilling the joy that filled their room.

"Baby? What are you talking about?" Tonya asked, as she looked at her girlfriend.

"You know how we've been thinking of starting our very own family?" Baya asked, as she stepped up to Tonya. Slyly glancing at Chris wondering if the kiss she gave Tonya, and how their breasts pressing against each other's got a rise out of his cock. Ever since that night she's been growing, working with him, to be able to touch it, even jacking him off a few times. She told him before hand what she and Tonya wanted to do, so when Rhonda and Tonya were at work, Chris would allow her time to grow used to his cock. She had to do it, otherwise she knew she wouldn't go through with it. She did have to admit, even if it was only to herself, a man's cock certainly was different than a dildo.

"Yes, of course I do, but you know how expensive it's going to be," Tonya said, as her hands ran down Baya's arms.

"No it won't, Chris has agreed to help us," Baya said, staring lovingly into Tonya's eyes.

"What?!" Tonya said, flabbergasted at what Baya had just said.

"Christopher!" Rhonda pouted. "Why didn't you tell me!?" Her fists lightly beat on his chest. "I want a baby too!" she said, shooting her brother those puppy dog eyes she always used when they were little.

And so, Chris returned home. Informed his parents he was moving out. He could see the relief on their faces when he told him he would be staying at Rhonda's place so they knew that he would look after her. To make sure nothing bad happened to their little girl since she was so far away. He just didn't tell them that they had started a sexual relationship. Rhonda ran out of the house when he had pulled up in the U-Haul truck. Throwing her arms around him, her tongue darted into his mouth to show him just how much she missed him since he'd been gone. That night and many more after it was spent in sweet bliss as Rhonda moaned, howled, and screamed as she rode, braced herself, and spread her legs wide as her brother fucked her into sweet oblivion.

A year and a half had passed, Tonya, Rhonda, and Chris were waiting in the waiting room as they had rushed Baya to the hospital. Placing a kiss on Chris's cheek once the nurse came out to ask for the father once Baya was ready to give birth. Tonya slipped her hand into his as they followed the nurse into the room. After a lot of screaming, cursing, and damning Chris's manhood. Little Malika was born at 9:15 in the morning, on a warm late summer day.

"It seems were going to have to get a bigger house," Rhonda mused as she held Malika in her arms. Cooing sweetly down at the little babe, knowing that she had to tell Chris. He needed to know that he was going to be a father again.

"Why? There's plenty of room in the townhouse," Tonya said, as she sat beside Baya, basking in her girlfriend's afterglow.

"But not for two babies," Rhonda smirked as she handed Malika back to her mother. The squeals of joy that filled that hospital room as the sun shone its warmth on their growing family were heard across half the hospital.

The End.