All Comments on 'A Dark Caribbean Delight'

by UkWriterGuy

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
home

Tom should quit his job and go move in with the couple. James could support them all back home. Tom could be there for Jan forever. James could learn in time that tom was the only man for Jan, and could resign himself to the fact that he was to be the couple's providor and wait on them. Being a surrogate father for the five children the couple would eventually have.

"Uncle James" would always have a place in the couple's heart but tom would be the only one getting Jan's pussy for the rest of their lives. I love it. This is the way it should be with the superior black male . With the genes of Tom and Jan, you would have intelligent athletes sired from them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Awesome!

This is one of the best stories I have read on this site.

It needs to be edited though due to the misspellings...they have a tendency to detract from the flow of the story!

Great job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
it must be love

To give your wife "the ultimate gift", having a black guy hump her while allowing you the priviledge of watching... well if that isn't love then what is?

Yet another story in the wrong category. It should be in the gay section, as the writer really wants to be with the guy but lacks the guts to come out of the closet so he lives vicariously through the wife. This might give the story what it needs, which seems to be honesty.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
More!!

While it is beautiful to open up to seeing the adventures that can be lived out, it should not have stopped there. They should have gone back to the refinery - village. I think James alluded to the fact that another of his fantacies was to watch her with a lot of men. I suspect it might have been one of hers too.

mri1112mri1112about 17 years ago
what every wife deserves

very good...hotwifes deserve it...and nice open minded husband

BazzzBazzzabout 17 years ago
Nice fantasy

While I thought the conversations were a little stiff everything else was a nice interracial fantasy story. Every white woman deserves this treatment.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Another mindless gutless Pom spewing his perversion !

One of the worst !!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
How could any sane female accept a geneticaly inferior species like niggers ??

It is the highest form of perversion and degradation ! Right in line with gutless perversion of Brit nation.

Disgusting and mindless,like this "writer" !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Here we go again ! A perverted Pom's mind diarrhea !

Why someone does not destroy this deranged nation. Nothing good EVER come from wimpy and gutless Brits !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
A pommy nigger !

The worst combination. 1 star.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
not the worst combination

The worst combination is a shitstain commenter who uses the word "pommy" and has access to a keyboard. Deadly combo.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
A sicko niggers brain diarrhea !!

The worst ! "1" !!!!!!

sirhugssirhugsover 11 years ago
And Nine Montha Later

a lil cafe u lait baby was born?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Another Brits vile perversion !

Those Pommy sickos will newer learn!

"1" !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Cuck and slut. Nothing more

Just another one of hundreds. They fill the library in cuckville. Wish they would stay there.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Apparently the English cucks have cheap black dildos for their whores too.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous