A Dark Man Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pete continues, "Gary got shot because of you. It's personal now. It may be the single reason you're still alive. He should have killed you and made the problem go away. There won't be any arrests or trials for this type of thing. The question is, do you want to be part of the plan or do you want to sit idly by and let Gary do what he does so well."

Fey stands up, offers Lynn a hand, and says, "They have been drooling over your naked body long enough. We can talk in the morning. Pete, is his car in the garage? Please get it in the garage. I don't want a shootout in our house. Lynn, time for you to shower."

Fey took Lynn for a shower, I moved my way to her bed. This is a bed I know all too well. I strip to my boxers and lay down in the middle of the bed. I know Fey will be back and will sleep curled up in my arm, opposite of the hole.

I can hear the water running for the shower. No talking or whispering. It's silent like she is soaking. Then my heart breaks, I listen to her crying. Through the wall, it isn't loud, but I know she is crying now. Most likely, she just realized that she was the width of a hair from death tonight. I hear Fey comforting her. She is using soothing words like you would with an infant.

Fifteen minutes later, and both women come into Fey's bedroom. They are both naked with long wet hair, Lynn's is blonde while Fey's is a rich brown. Lynn is taller and more athletic, but Fey has more substantial breasts. Both are athletic and in great shape.

I am laying on my right shoulder, the bullet is on the left. Fey sits on the edge of the bed, debating if she wants to put clothes on. She gets up and walks into her closet. She comes back out with two a teddy for each of them. Neither leaves much to the imagination. Lynn picks the red one and puts it on while Fey takes the blue one and puts it on.

Lynn snickers, "He's seen so much of me, it hardly seems necessary to wear anything. I guess this is perfect, it's almost nothing, yet enough to keep me from blushing. I know you said I could have the guest bedroom. But. I. I don't. I'd rather not be alone tonight. Do you mind?"

I uncover the blanket in front of me and in back. I will let them decide who goes were. Lynn scampers like a cat to get the inside position. Fey never moved, but she does have a smile on her face. She gets the lights and turns them off. Lynn was trembling when she got into bed. Now that she is curled up in my arms, she has relaxed.

Fey likes to be behind me, spooned up close, and an arm around me. She never took the inside position. With her large breasts, she knows that I love having them pushed into my back. I miss the feeling of those breasts pressed into my back. I miss everything about Fey. Breaking up with her was the hardest thing I have ever done.

Ahhh, those heavenly breasts are pressing into my back. Oh, how I love that feeling. I will sleep good tonight.

*****

I would have slept all the way through to noon, but I am woken up by Lynn. My morning wood is up, and she is rubbing my shaft with her legs. She is rolling her hips while on her side, and it's a marvelous feeling. She is slow, probably so I don't wake up.

Lynn whispers, "You do NOT have a porn star size cock."

I know she is referring to my comment the night before. Funny girl and good memory.

Fey warns me, "Gary, you have a hole in your shoulder that is weakly held together using minimal medical equipment. I may not be able to stop the bleeding here if you break it open. No sex for you. Lynn, my brother is free if you have needs."

Lynn stops her rubbing. My cock is left inside of her vagina and that' still a pretty good feeling.

Fey shows her angry side, "I love this man. He broke my fucking heart. But I still love him. That makes him mine. I'm NOT sharing him with a woman like you, a woman willing to risk his life for your own enjoyment."

Lynn rolls over and away from me. She looks hurt now, Fey's words stung. We all get up, take showers, dress up, and find breakfast waiting for us. That's a nice way to start the day. The conversation at the table is also interesting.

Fey's dad, has made us breakfast this morning. He starts us off with an overnight update, "Lynn, don't go back to work. Your partner Ben has everyone looking for you on suspicion of murder. The funny part is they're the same group that he sold you to. Supposedly they have evidence that you killed them. They are searching for the bodies now. His contact doesn't know where the bodies are."

Lynn is furious, "How dare he! Who the fuck does he think he is?"

I give orders, "I'm going back home, it's safer there, and I can start Ben's demise. I'm endangering myself, Pete and Fey the longer I stay here. Lynn, find a friend to stay with. Don't spend any money, don't go outside, and don't go to your parent's house."

Lynn is near tears, "You have a fortress, why can't I go with you?"

I laugh at the naive girl, "Why would you want to do that? Right now, I want you dead almost as much as they do."

Lynn is crying, Fey is shouting, Pete's angry with me.

Pete snaps at me, "Fuck Gary, she is your sister. You can't leave her alone now."

My anger and blood pressure are quickly raising, "Every moment she's alive, she's a liability to me and my entire operation. All my problems go away with one pull of a trigger to the temple."

Pete's no dummy, "Then why did you save her? Why not let her die?"

Nice try Pete, "Because I was caught unprepared and shocked. Now that I am thinking clearly ... I need to go."

A still sobbing Lynn stands up in front of me and closes her eyes as she says, "Then kill me now so I am at least good for something. I have no friends, nobody will take me in, and I am endangering you, Fey and Pete, the only people that have ever been decent to me besides mom and dad.

"Just end my misery and shoot me now. Come on big guy, pull the fucking trigger, and snuff out my life. Kill your sister. Just make it quick, so I don't suffer. "Is there a box around? I can jump in, so the mess isn't so bad."

Pete is near tears, Fey is crying, and Lynn is still crying. She has opened her eyes and is looking around for a convenient place to die.

Fey seals my fate by closing her eyes and saying between crying, "I guess you better kill me too. I'm a loose thread that could be exploited. You better kill me too so that you'll be safe. Then you can live in the hole under your house, live a long life, and then die in it. Well come on big guy, KILL ME!"

I can't believe this. How did this happen to me? I just want a nice quiet life so I can run my organization and make other people miserable. How did I get here? I didn't ask for this. I certainly don't want this. If I take Lynn home, she will never leave. She could become my maid. I hate cleaning and cooking. With my luck, she can't do either. I can teach her; she doesn't seem stupid. Right now, I hate my life.

My downfall started with bringing my sister home with me. A compromise, no, a loss, she wins, she gets what she wants. I know this is happening and I allow it. What the hell is the matter with me?

I don't look at her, I start walking to my car and say in an angry voice, "Get in the God damn car before I change my mind."

I step into the barely lit garage and pop my locks. I hear footsteps rushing behind me to catch up.

I yell at her, "Back seat. I don't want anyone to see you."

I am blinded by the sun outside as the garage door goes up. I am making sure nobody is watching me or the house. It seems clear to leave the house. I get in the car and start the ignition which purrs to life with a rough rumble. Everything is good, three-quarters tank of gas. Pete had fun last night driving my vehicle.

I take a long way home, I drive around the city for a while to see if I am being followed, I am clean. I drive the speed limit even though I can go much faster. This is not the time to get pulled over. I look in my rearview mirror, and instantly, my anger is back. Four eyes are staring back at me, Fey came with.

I am mad again, "Dammit Fey, I can't keep you safe if you do shit like this."

Fey is confident in her answer, "Do you know how to change that dressing? Can you stop the bleeding if it starts again? Unless we are on the way to a hospital, you need me, like it or not."

Lynn is smart enough to not say a word. That is a positive sign.

Chapter 2 -- Home

I slowly roll into the garage. I never feel a bump in this car. She is silky smooth, handles like a sports car, and has the engine of a racing car. This is one bad ass car. My 4x4 Ford F150 is next to me. It's dark blue with blacked-out windows. A vehicle that can honestly go anywhere. On the end is a fully restored burgundy 1923 Rolls-Royce Silver Ghost. A most impressive vehicle that, in my opinion, outshines everything else. Something about the lines and headlights of the car that make me silly, even looking at it.

The garage door closes, a light turns on, and I get out of the car. Quickly, the back seat empties as well of its two occupants.

I am short with both women, "I am sore and tired. I am going to take a nap. Fey, please show Lynn around. It's ok to show her the safe room. Teach her about security. You can each have a bedroom. Get on Amazon and order what you need. You still have an account on my tablet that is in the kitchen. Help yourself to lunch. Do not wake me up.

"Feel free to use the pool, the game room, the movie theatre, and the garden after dark. You know where the freezer is, and you may have up to two bottles of wine if you need it. Otherwise, I have fixings for margaritas."

Fey is amused, "Of course you do. Gary won't drink anything else, it's Margarita or nothing. He doesn't own any other drink like a good whiskey. Only margaritas for Gary. So boring."

I defend myself, "When they make a better drink, I'll order the makings for it. Follow me. While you are here, check my dressing before I sleep."

Fey says to Lynn, "Each washroom has an amazing supply of medical supplies. He says he is prepared for anything; I think there is much more that goes on here than I could possibly know."

They walk off together, Fey pointing out important things about the house. I am in my bedroom and very carefully lay down. I am sore and in pain. I took three pain killers, but they're not made for gunshots, and she won't give me anything stronger today.

While waiting for sleep, I imagine Fey giving the tour of my house. I am off the road and surrounded by trees and a security fence. It's two hundred feet between a tree and my house, and I have motion sensing lighting and cameras. The house looks like a standard rectangular house from the outside. Nothing special other than the windows are all tinted black so people can't see in.

All windows and doors are much stronger than average with bulletproof glass. It's a ranch, but with an extended basement. My office is on the main floor with large windows. Voice activation to open the door, and it closes after I enter. Nobody else ever comes in here.

Four bedrooms, two of which are master bedrooms with amazing washrooms. Mine is stylized after ancient Rome. The lower level has a pressurized swimming pool for doing laps, a full gym, and a game room. I love the old arcade games, and I have an impressive collection. Pool table, shuffleboard, and a wet bar with mini kitchen round out the room. The rest of the basement is laundry and my twelve-person home theatre with surround sound.

There are hidden doors that take you down to the security level, where I have a safe room, my security center, and my arsenal. No survivalist can hold a candle to my system and storage. I even have a holding cell below the basement.

A private company monitors my security and has armed "guards" to stop any threat. They are elite and very expensive but comforting to know they have my back. I also have my own capabilities to defend myself if needed. Very few places on earth are as safe as my house.

Lynn is getting the low down on where she can go and how to use the security system. They will probably play a few games then head to the pool. Fey loves to skinny dip, so I expect they will jump in for a short swim. They will shower after swimming. Then they will come up to my futuristic kitchen with professional refrigerators, freezers, and ranges, I have two of each. I can feed quite the group if needed.

I am safe mostly because almost nobody knows me and those that do, fear me, and with good reason. If I think you are a threat to me, you die. Many people know of me and come to me to solve their problems. I fix them, which makes me lots of money and makes them very happy and more likely to come back with their next issue.

I have done a lot of bad things in my life. I live with knowing what I do and have done just fine. There are very few true innocents in this world that were an issue that needed my help. Most are bad people that ran into other bad people and cheated them in some way. One of the two came to me, and now the other is unhappy that they didn't.

I don't always kill people. Sometimes it's enough to ruin them or make them do something else. Those are rare as most payers don't ever want the other party returning the favor. I have taken things like cars and artwork. I have changed votes, so the right person got what they wanted from the city council, but my favorite service is finding people. I have a sprawling network, and I covet information. I pay top dollar for anything significant.

My most unusual assignments are from Homeland Security to be sure. They want to know where a person is and who their friends are. It's always interesting to see what happens. Sometimes it's just a businessman on vacation. Other times, it's four assassins or a bomber that gets stopped.

With the local city police, I am the whisper in a dark room. I give them pointers when they or I need it. They don't pay me, but they have helped me numerous times, and I get access to their databases. It's funny because there is so much protection of information that the different agencies can't share information. I will often find my answers in a system that the asker doesn't have access to. No risk, decent rewards, and almost no effort. That is my kind of deal.

Now it's time to deal with the elephant in the room. Why did I keep Lynn alive? It is wrong on many levels. The word that keeps coming back to me is 'Legacy.' I would like to retire and pass on my organization someday. I would like a partner, so I have a backup. I know she is at least trained to use a gun. Fey is a sweet woman but would never be able to assist me in my work. She is married to saving people, not making them go away.

Lynn is a good girl, though, and if she ever learned my system, she could take me down. For all I know, this is a setup to get me. Maybe she isn't really my sister, and she was never in danger. However, she could not be dumb enough to think they would live. That means it's not a setup. They haven't stormed the house yet, that is a positive sign. Boy, I have a lot of work to do.

+++++

I wake up early afternoon, I am hungry. I look at the house monitors and see that they are both in the pool, naked. I think I will stop by the pool and collect my ... friends, after I take some more aspirin. I walk slow and easy, I don't want to bump my arm. I walk into the pool area, and they are both at the far end, swimming laps. I carefully take off my clothes and make my way to the pool. No way I can swim; I don't want my wound in the water. I can sit on the steps that descend into the water and get my butt and legs wet. It feels good to kick my legs in the water.

Fey likes me naked, I do this for her. I will get a blow job just because I am naked. It's only after a few more laps, and they are getting out of the pool, that they notice me. Neither woman tries to cover her body. Lynn looks amused, I am sitting naked on the edge while Fey is downright giddy. She paddles quickly to me and like a heat-seeking missile, she zeros in on my cock.

I have been with many women. Several have said they loved me. Many wanted a favor and would do anything. None of them has ever been close to Fey when it comes to a blow job. She has one ingredient that none of the others have. Desire. I don't know if she loves to suck cock. I am positive that she loves to suck my cock.

Immediately, she starts deep throating my larger than average cock. Lynn is right, I am not porn star quality, not anywhere close. I probably don't even rate big enough for home movies online. Fey can and should get someone better than me. She is wasting her time on someone like me. She laughs at me every time I tell her that. I am not joking.

Lynn gets up on the edge of the pool, placing herself next to me. I am surprised she isn't self-conscious about her nudity around me. She is watching Fey enthusiastically suck my cock which raises an eyebrow on Lynn.

I explain to my unbelieving sister, "Fey loves the taste of cum and pre-cum. The woman can't get enough. To encourage me to share, she sucks a mean cock. As you can see, she just loves sucking."

Lynn laughs, "You also seem to love being blown."

I too laugh, "Oh yes, I do. It's partially why we complement each other so well."

Fey is looking up at me while bobbing on my cock and stroking my balls while slithering her tongue under my cock.

Lynn seems confused, "So why drop her if she is so wonderful?"

My amused expression is gone, "I fulfill a contract. A partner of the missing person hears a rumor that I'm to blame. Who is easier to kill, Fey, or me?"

Lynn no longer has a smile on her face as she says, "It's not that you don't love her, it's that you are unwilling to change professions."

I correct her, "Unable. If I stop and someone is desperate enough, do they threaten Fey or me? If people find out we're related, they replace Fey with you."

Lynn has the look of someone inspired, "Ok, then you need a partner. ME!"

I laugh in her face. Like miss goodie two shoes could be a crime lord. No chance in hell.

On my laugh, she gets defensive, "Hey! I'm a trained detective. I know how to use all the police systems, do you? I know the lingo. I know how a cop thinks. I can negotiate, and I know the basics of the law. I'm an excellent shot with a handgun, even at longer ranges. I know how to follow people and tail a car. I have skills."

I am not impressed; I smile at her to appease her.

Fey takes me to the shower and removes the dressing. She's happy with her work. After the two women wash my body, I am dried and bandaged again by Fey. We then go up to eat lunch. Just sandwiches and chips, nothing fancy. Fey fed me so I would not move as much. Personally, I think she is just babying me. With me not moving, I have no pain, so that part I like.

After lunch, they go to the game room, and I go to my office. If someone has an emergency, they call me. My email has several messages that are vague to most people. To me, they say a lot. People are looking for my services and want estimates.

My first step is to determine the risk involved. Too risky generally isn't worth the reward. Then I look at what I would need to perform the task as they want it done. Often killing isn't straight forward. They want it to look like an accident, or they want it to look like a mob hit. Often, they just want someone to disappear. Today, I get one of my favorites, the person wants a painting taken from a private home. Another wants a spouse killed but it needs to be an accident, and in a way so their kids don't suspect him. The last is a cartel that needs some drugs smuggled into the city. Their last few shipments have been confiscated.

I have form letters for these three items. I send quotes back asking for specific details, time requirements, and my fee. When the price is received by my bank, I will send out another letter to people that will complete the work with detailed directions that I specify. I use the mail because it's safe. Email and phones can be recorded and hacked. It's why all my telephone calls are cryptic; I can't trust that there won't be people listening.