A Dark Man Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I spend the rest of the day researching the people and buildings that I may be working on. I need to understand the person and home of the painting to understand what my risks are. Once I know the risks and routines, I can make a fair estimate. Tonight, we will find a mailbox when we go out. I get an email that one of my accounts had a new deposit. I look at the amount, and I know it is the politician corruption deal.

A company needed help with zoning for a new plant. The politician was honest; however, he is a lady's man. I paid a twenty-one-year-old college girl to get him drunk and spike his drink. I then help him out of the bar and to a sleazy motel. Waiting are two ninety-year-old male nudists. We take several photos. My friends are not gay, they won't touch him sexually. I use camera angles and open mouths with a cock behind it to make them look like they are having sex. He voted correctly.

Chapter 3 -- Capone's Hideout

I find both women playing Pacman and Space Wars in my game room. Both have had several drinks already. Shit, I will have to drive. On the other hand, this will make them accept the restaurant and its unique theme more easily. You see, this place ... well, maybe I won't ruin the surprise. It's my favorite place to go alone or with dates.

It's no effort getting them to stop the games and into the city for dinner. I told Fey where I am taking them, and she grins big at me. Fey takes Lynn to change into something more attractive. They both have bright colored plunging blouses showing off their cleavage. Both women also have dark knee-length skirts on and red five-inch stilettos. They teased their hair; they both have curls now. All in all, they are two sexy women.

Deep down, I think Fey guessed at our destination tonight. She knows I will want to get Lynn in that environment to test her out. To help, they are both dressed up slutty, and they are both a little drunk. That will help loosen their inhibitions. I am almost hard already. I am annoyed that I must drive, I want to fuck these women now! I do find it funny that with all the laws that I break, I hate drunk drivers. I mean hate with a passion. The first foster parents adopted me because they loved me. They were killed by a drunk driver.

After that first pair, all the others were playing the system. I hate my first foster parents for getting themselves killed. That affected my entire life, it was my chance to avoid this lifestyle. Ever since then, I hate drunks and despise drunk drivers.

Halfway to Capone's, I stop at a post office and Lynn puts the envelopes into the mail. Then we are on our way. I pull up to a run-down warehouse on the edge of town by the waterfront. I honk twice, and a man greets me. He knows me well and lets me in. We park inside of the dilapidated building. It's an open building with two rows of cars widely spaced as all the cars are very expensive. No Pacers, Gremlins, or Prius here. We walk to a stairwell; it has the look of an old building that is ready for demolition. Once up the stairs and through the door, though, the lighting is dark, and the carpet is lush and clean.

There is a long hallway with armed men. Each man is wearing a 1920's inspired suit. Lots of color on some ugly men. The corridor is a ramp going down to a lower level. The hallway has millions of dollars in artwork on the wall, nothing modern, all typical for the 1920s. At the bottom is an open area leading in four directions. Each direction has a woman by the door. Each door is labeled; Bedroom, Kitchen, Parlor, and Storeroom.

The Kitchen, my destination, is an old 1920's speakeasy. Big steaks, fancy food, big drinks, and just about anything goes. The bedroom has the hookers, the parlor, has the swingers and people looking for kinky sex, while the storeroom has weapons, drugs, Cuban cigars, slave women, and anything else that is illegal to buy. Scarce paintings and other valuable artifacts show up from time to time for auction. Tonight, there are no auctions.

I escort my arm candy to The Kitchen. A table is waiting for me, I have reservations. While walking through Lynn's eyes go wide as some of the women are topless or naked. I see a group near my table doing speed, I move Lynn and Fey farthest from them. Lynn is seated across from me, and Fey gets to see the idiots next to me doing lines of coke now.

On seeing the frown on my face, our waiter, Tim, recruited a house guard to stand near our table. When they get rowdy, he will handle the situation. Tim has my Cuban cigar ready for me. He gives Lynn and Fey a menu. Tim knows I want the porterhouse, medium, with a baked potato and green beans. To round out my order I get the house dressing on my salad and potato soup since it is Friday. Fresh bread is already on the table with garlic butter.

Lynn orders the salmon and Fey gets the chicken to round out our order. They each get a Martini while I am having a Seven-up. Our salads arrive within moments of placing our order.

Lynn seems taken back by the place, she asks me, "Are those people really doing coke out in the open? What's with the topless and naked women?"

I am amused with my sister, "This is a Cuban cigar, and that is cocaine over there. This is the type of place where anything goes. The women are either slaves or showing off how much they love their man. Some are just exhibitionist and love the feeling. Some are nudist, while others just love sex. You'll see more of that later. At some point I will explain, but I need you to be seen here and with me."

I yell loud to the room, "I brought two bitches with me. Don't they look damn fine?"

There is a chorus of "Fuck yeah."

Lynn has a look of horror on her face. She can't believe I said that about them.

In my normal voice, "I want you two to stand up and strip naked. Then you may sit down."

Lynn's eyes almost popped out of her head.

I say softly, "You can do it yourself, or the guards will force you and then fuck you. Your choice."

They both bolt up to their feet.

Fey has a smile on her face and is laughing as she slowly opens her blouse to catcalls and wolf whistles. She brings her finger to her teeth to look shy, then she pushes a strap off her shoulder, followed by the other strap. She turns around for Lynn to help unhook the bra. It falls to the floor, and there is a collective intake of breath. Her breasts are large and gently swinging as she moves in a circle, showing off.

Lynn unbuttons her blouse and flashes it open and closed. That got a few shouts from the crowd. She pinches her nipples and then rips her B cup bra off her body. Her small tits are bouncing around. It's her long nipples though, that have people staring at her. They are incredible. Unlike Fey, Lynn is blushing.

Together, they both unzip their skirts and in one motion both let them drop to the floor. More screams and encouragement from the patrons ensue. Lynn is first to stand by my side and put my hand on her panties. My right-hand slides inside the panties, and I insert three fingers into my sister, which causes her to scream out her orgasm. I pull down and drop her panties to the floor. She falls forward onto my shoulder. She applies almost no pressure on me, no pain. Holy shit, she is wild and smart.

Fey is next, but she has another gentleman with two women pull her panties down. He does it the same way I did, with my fingers in her cunt and pushing down. Fey too orgasmed as her panties fall to the ground. They both take a bow to a standing ovation from the crowd.

Fey sits like usual, she has done this twice before. Lynn is still blushing and looking around the room to see if people are watching her. They aren't, most are watching Fey. She still is blushing because a few are watching her, like the guys that were doing lines of coke. The guard reminds them that he is watching.

The soup arrives, and it is incredible. While we are eating the man with two women asks his women to strip for the room. They both refuse. This will be interesting. He warns them that they are embarrassing him. Neither budge. The man stands up, stands behind the older woman, probably his wife as the other is young enough to be his daughter.

From behind her, he grabs her blouse and pulls hard. He rips the garment in half, and then he tossed both parts and the bra on the floor. She stands up in shock and faces him. He slaps her hard, knocking her to her side. He rips her pants in two and rips off the pants and panties, leaving her naked. She is crying.

The man takes her to an empty table, next to us, bends the woman over, and fucks her hard for a few minutes. Together, they both scream out their orgasm. She gets up, kisses him, and then sits down. Lynn is in shock; she can't believe what she just saw. Even Fey is taken back by the harshness.

Lynn asks, "He gets away with treating her like that?"

In a soft voice, "Be careful, or he will fuck you too. Anything goes here. However, if you must know, she loves it. She likes to be humiliated. He abuses her at the Lounge. I saw her cleaning up once, and she was explaining to the man how good he was. She was all smiles when nobody else was around."

Our dinner arrives, and we eat a terrific meal. I spend equal time staring at huge breasts and long nipples.

During our conversation, Lynn says to me, "You really are a horrible person. Why did you bring me here and make me strip in front of these people? Do you hate me?"

She is deathly serious and seems hurt by my actions.

I look her in the eyes and say, "I'm an alpha male. I need to be the alpha in my work. I come here to show the others that I can do anything I want, I'm discreet, and people listen to me. If I can force you to strip in front of strangers, I can get people to do just about anything. In other words, it's good for business."

She didn't seem surprised by my answer. After dinner, we get up to leave after paying the bill. Our coke head friends also get up. The guard yells out, sit down! Lynn also sits, which causes me to smile. I put out my hand, and she stands up with a smile on her face, she is embarrassed again as she realizes the man was not talking to her. I gather their clothes, and we walk out.

I take them over to the Lounge, an adult playroom suited for men like me. I put their clothes into a basket, #43. I keep my clothes on this time. I take both women to the side, so I can talk to them.

I am soft with my voice, "I can't do much without hurting myself. In this place, you can be humiliated, be dominated, gangbanged, made love to, join an orgy, find a female partner, get eaten, suck cock, and fuck anyone you want. In other words, it's all here. Be careful, though, not all people play nice here. This is your reward for tonight. It will be two weeks before I can fuck again. This is a place to address any needs you may have.

"I can stay here, follow you, and just stay within shouting range. You can suck and fuck all the men and/or women you want. Satisfy any fantasy you have. You tell me what you want. This is about you and getting you all the sex, you want. Any questions?"

Fey is timid, "Won't you get jealous of seeing me gangbanged?"

I explain to her, "We broke up. I have zero control over you. You can do ANYTHING you want. I'm here to keep you from getting hurt or killed."

Lynn seems curious, "How about you walk with me, and I'll take a look."

Fey likes that idea, "I'll walk with you too."

This part of the warehouse is dim with dark corners. There are many walls, beds, couches, and people are scattered about having sex. In general, the men are rough and uncaring of their partners. No wonder the women liked me here. I always treated them well, like I might want a relationship. We see choking, slapping, spanking, blow jobs, and good old fashioned fast and hard fucking.

As we get deeper into the labyrinth, the sex gets meaner and harsher. We could see women on chains and or a trade of two women. Very few single women back here. It's even darker than I like, so we retreat towards the door where the men are calmer. As luck would have it, the three coke heads came in, and they see us. Quickly they catch up to us, and they want to use Lynn.

One of the guys grabs her and forces her to the floor even though Lynn is resisting.

I ask the men, "Do you know who I am?"

One man is struggling with Lynn, she is good at fighting and resisting. She punches him in the balls. A second man slapped her when she wasn't looking.

The third guy asks me, "No, gramps, I have no idea who you are. Think you can impress me old man."

The second guy made the mistake of letting Lynn up. She can block his punches while jabbing him and then breaking his nose.

I snicker at the children, twenty-five at best, "Yeah, I think I can get your attention. I'm Gary McFarlan."

All three men stop moving and look at me. Lynn is pissed and punches the second guy in the face and follows up with a knee to the stomach, forcing him to keel over.

I continue talking now that I have their attention, "So, you've heard of me. I brought my bimbos of the month up here to have some fun, and they get assaulted on our way home. You were assholes at dinner, now you disrupt their enjoyment. If they aren't happy, that means I don't get laid tonight.

"Hey, I have this great idea. How about you make them happy for me. I want all three of you to give each of my friends here an earth-shattering orgasm by eating their cunts. If you aren't good enough to please them, I won't get laid, and your life might as well end now. Start munching carpet boys."

Those three men startled both Fey and Lynn with their eagerness to eat pussy. They are motivated and used every trick they had. Soon both women were moaning and quivering in pleasure. What happens when a group of men eats women to orgasm? More women gather. What happens when more women gather? More men gather.

When the three men finished with my girls, I had them start on the other women who were more than willing to be eaten. I then suggested that the men standing around should eat my two ladies. Lynn and Fey had man after man after man eat them to orgasm for almost two glorious hours. They finally closed their legs and ran to me. They had had enough. Their pussies were sore from being worked over so much.

We gathered our basket and while Lynn and Fey got dressed, a random, tall, thin, blonde stumbles over to me. As she falls to the floor, she drags my pants and boxers to the floor. Of course, I am hard from that display. This woman deep throats me with zero effort and holds me much longer than an average human should be able to. Her tonsils lay on my cock. Oh my, what a feeling. She releases me, takes two deep breaths, and then inhales my cock again.

This time her tongue is doing magic to me. Her tongue feels wide, and it covers the bottom and sides of my cock, and she bobs up and down. She has the perfect amount of suction, lots of saliva, and she caresses my balls. In less than two minutes, that woman drained me of six ropes of cum. It happened so quick that Lynn, Fey, and I are all stunned at her performance. I feel bad that I didn't last longer.

The lady pulls up, looks me square in the eyes, and says, "No man has ever lasted that long. If you ever need another bimbo, call me." She slips her card into my coat. "Thank you for a most enjoyable evening, easily the best I have ever had here. It's nice to have a gentleman show up rather than just the children."

I was going to say something but both Lynn and Fey pull me to the door, and we leave her behind. She seemed nice to me.

Lynn says under her breath, "You are mine. No harlot is getting you."

Both Fey and I look at her.

She blushes, and says, "Ooops, did I really say that?"

I chuckle, "You're full of surprises tonight."

Lynn smiles at me, "How can you of all people say that. You take us to a restaurant where you have us put on a floor show by stripping. Then you take us to an orgy and force men to eat our pussies for two hours. You then say I am full of surprises? Fuck you! How about I take you to Panera and have you strip for me at lunchtime and then eat every pussy in the house?"

Fey was going to point out that that isn't quite the same but the stern and vicious look from Lynn made her not say anything, and that was the correct choice.

With a smile on my face, I ask, "So, did you enjoy the evening?"

We are still walking up the ramp to the parking deck.

Fey says dreamily, "The best part for me was you telling them who you are." Lynn looks at her questioningly. "Did you see the faces of those three? They turned white as a ghost. One of them had to drop a load in his pants. They were seriously scared to death of your name and at the thought of making you mad. I had no idea you were so famous nor so feared."

I reply, "People know I get things done right the first time. I'm not a man you want to cheat. Nobody has survived that."

Lynn is more whimsical as we walk outside and towards our car, "Oh, I kind of like having my pussy eaten for two hours."

Fey is excited, "NO WAY! Two fucking hours? That was two great hours."

Lynn is surprised and stops walking, "That wasn't the best two hours of your life?"

Fey stops, turns around, and looks at Lynn like she is a small child, "You know so little. You've never been in love. I can tell. This man loves me so much, he broke up with me. So no, it wasn't even close. It was good, don't get me wrong. However, when Gary fucked me, the stars moved, and hell froze over. Someday, you'll understand. You're young, you'll know someday."

I finally got them in the car, and we made it home alive. They are drunk and frisky. I'm in trouble tonight.

Chapter 4 -- A Wild Night

Both women sit in the back seat, groping and making out with each other all the way. They are burning with desire by the time I get home. As the garage door closes, they practically drag me inside the house. I send them to my bedroom, and they run pushing and shoving each other to be first on the bed. I love the sound of them giggling down the hallway. I check the security monitor to make sure nobody has been here and that all my systems are working.

With all the moving and walking, my shoulder is sore. I take three more aspirin and then strip in Fey's room. I can hear Fey and Lynn having fun in my room. I hope that if I fall asleep, Fey won't wake me. I have no doubt that they will come looking for me.

I don't get two minutes before Fey finds me. She calls Lynn over.

Fey says in a seductive voice, "You forced us to strip in front of others. You make men eat our pussy for two hours. Did you really think there was any chance in hell we don't fuck you tonight?"

I am stern with her, "You know that there's nothing I like better than pounding or slow fucking that tight pussy you have. I'm sore tonight. I moved around too much. I hoped to try in the morning."

Lynn pulls the sheet away from me and hooks her fingers in my boxers. She pulls them down and off, so I lay there naked. My barely seven inches is hard as a rock. Having two nude women in the room doesn't hurt his odds of staying hard. She gets up on the bed and straddles my legs, which are together.

Lynn orders me, "I don't want you to move at all. No helping to meet me, nothing. I'm sorry that it won't feel as good, but Fey doesn't want you moving and hurting your shoulder. We are both horny as fuck and need something to relieve the pressure. Fey and I want this, we don't want to fuck her brother or some random guy in a convenience store buying cigarettes."

I see the issue now. They need my meat stick.

Lynn descends on my cock. Oh my, she is tight as a virgin. Very little if any use. Holy shit, this is awesome! She is slow in her descent, and it's spectacular. Fey curls up in my arm, I can hear her purring.

Fey is soft in her voice, "Lynn needed this bad. You're her first. You're lucky we even made it home. You have no clue how horny we were, did you?"