A Dark Man Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BigMadStork
BigMadStork
3,962 Followers

Lynn has bottomed out and is marveling in the feeling of having a cock lancing her vagina. She might orgasm just sitting there.

I comment, "I knew you were wound up. The two hours of eating pussy was too much. However, every movement, the cutting of my steak, puffing my cigar, lifting my soda, walking to the car, and even sitting in my car, all caused some amount of pain. On the way home, the aspirin faded. With each thrust of my hips or plunge of your body on my cock, my shoulder moves, and I get pain. It's not much, and I'll endure it because I know you have needs.

"Take what you need, we can shower after, change the bandages, and then get some sleep. I suspect that in the morning, we can play some more. It will hurt less tomorrow. I'll have had time to recover and relax."

Lynn has figured out Cowgirl, she is bouncing on my cock and having a wonderful time. Her smile is literally ear to ear. That must hurt, it's not natural. I smile at her. She looks so beautiful on my cock, and she feels even better.

Fey laughs at me, "It looks like big brother loves fucking his baby sister. I told you, Lynn, he fucks good even when doing nothing. There is something about him and his size. It's why nothing looked good enough to fuck tonight besides Gary."

Lynn is grunting as she bounces on my cock, she is in good shape, but this is hard work. Her aroma is thick in the room, she is sweating, the curls are gone from her hair. Her skin looks oiled from the perspiration. She is focused on my face. I can only assume she is looking for pain in my face. Even If I had extreme pain, I am hiding it from her, so this continues. I do hurt, but it's minor compared to the joy of fucking my sister.

Lynn is close to an explosion, I help this along by pounding into her five times, causing her to explode in her hard orgasm. She did a bit of everything. Immediately, her entire pussy clamps down on my cock. Then she screams out her joy, followed by passing out with a huge smile on her face. She is breathing and is doing just fine.

Fey uses her foot to knock Lynn off me so she can sit atop my cock. She has a deranged look on her face, this woman is crazy for my cock right now. She wastes no time is jumping aboard the old cock express, next stop orgasm. Fey rides me often, her legs are used to bouncing on me. Like Lynn, it won't be long. She is worked up and horny as I have ever seen in a person. She needs this.

Not one to deny a woman a good fucking from me, I play the part and present my good hard cock. Within seconds she descends and is already bouncing up. Now the crazy is gone, and joy is plastered on her face. She needed this, and her most primal need is being satisfied most enjoyably. She is riding me hard, and she feels great. I am getting close myself. I know Fey, she is close as well. To set us both off, when she pulls off my cock, I thrust my hips quickly about twenty times.

That does it. Fey shoots to the moon. Fey is a screamer and doesn't disappoint me as she lets out a loud scream that wakes Lynn up from her haze. Fey can't speak, but she is looking at me with lust still, albeit a satisfying lust. Her body is limp, and she is laying on my body.

Fey says to me with a smile on her face, "You're an evil man. I will never forget tonight. It was probably the single best night of my life. Just being naked in front of strangers was cool but that sex room was just incredible. I lost count of the number of orgasms I had from those men. Those women will be looking for you forever."

I hold Fey tight, "Get some sleep, you look exhausted."

We are all exhausted and quickly fall asleep.

Chapter 5 -- Parents

The next day both Lynn and Fey are giddy all day. They were insufferable to be around.

Around noon the Amazon delivery man shows up. He rings the doorbell. I instruct him to leave the boxes, but he needs a signature due to the staggering number and value of the boxes delivered. I use the camera, and it's just a delivery man. I still have a bad feeling about this. I answer the door with one hand in my pocket with my Colt revolver in hand just in case.

As I open the door, there is a very nervous delivery man standing in front of three guys with AR-15 assault rifles. This is bad. I don't know these men, that is worse.

The man behind the delivery guy says in a calm voice, "Gary, I want to see your hands. We're not here to hurt you, or the three women and I don't want to kill this man, he's just a delivery guy."

I take my hand out of my pocket and hold it up.

The same guys quickly sidestep the delivery guy and hugs me while deftly relieving me of my weapon. He starts laughing his ass off as do his friends.

The man thunders while laughing, "Your brother David says Happy Birthday bro! Ha, ha, he got you good this time."

The three then sing happy birthday to me and send the delivery guy on his way. Today isn't my birthday, and I don't have a brother. I do sign for the packages, and the bewildered delivery guy walks back to his van.

The man says, "Guys, let's help him with the boxes and then we can talk. Call Fey and Lynn please." He says to his phone, "Bring the van in, please." Talking to me again, "We're going on a short trip. My boss requires that you and Lynn join them for dinner tonight. They request that Fey join us. If she does not want to come, we will drop her off with her brother, so you know she'll be safe. We're not here to hurt you. This is dinner, and then we'll be bringing you back here after the meeting."

Fey asks in a firm voice, "Where are you taking them? How can we trust you?"

The talkative guy says, "They and maybe you are going for dinner. If I were his enemy, he would be dead now. He has more than enough resources to track me down and kill my family and me. Since this is a friendly meeting, no masks, I feel confident he won't want to kill me when this is over."

Fey says, "Well, let's get going, count me in."

We are all loaded into a black passenger van with black rims, no chrome trim, and blacked out windows. Inside are eight luxury captain chairs. I can spin and recline. We are free to move around. They have soda, cookies, candy, and entertainment in the form of DIY magazines, and movies on the small screens.

Two hours later we pull up behind an old Italian restaurant that's closed today. We go through the kitchen, which is bristling with people cooking food. They take us off to the side, a small room for small parties. There is one table set up with five place settings, two bottles of wine, and a long buffet table with an Italian feast laid out on it. Lynn and I both shout out but with very different levels of excitement.

My reaction is, "Oh, fuck me."

Fey's reaction is, "Who the fuck are they?"

Lynn's reaction is, "Mommy! Daddy!"

Lynn runs to them, and they hug her like she is their most valuable possession. They are both in tears at seeing Lynn safe. Mom rushes me and throws her arms around my chest. I crumple to the floor in pain as I scream out a shout of agony. All eyes are on me, mom releases me like she hurt me, which she did.

In a flash, Fey is on her knees and comforting me. She pulls my t-shirt up and over my head to look at my dressing.

Fey asks, "Do you have dressings for gunshot wounds?"

Dad is firm in his voice, "Dave, go get pain killers and everything she could possibly need to dress a gunshot wound quickly. GO!" A man runs off.

Mom asks, "What's wrong with my baby?"

Lynn is in tears and being consoled by dad, "He took a bullet for me, saving my life."

I laugh hard, "You make me sound like your savior. You were strung up, helpless, naked, and I was feeling you up when I was shot in the back by a friend of the guys that took you."

Lynn will have none of that, "You killed the four guys that kidnapped me and were going to kill me, only after raping me multiple times. You get shot in front of me and then killed the fifth member."

Dad says in a cold voice, "Son, I'm proud of you."

Mom is more cheerful, "Please, sit down, let's enjoy the wine and start on dinner."

Fey is quick to counter her orders, "No wine for Gary. I don't want him mixing pain killers with alcohol."

I sit down at the table as did Lynn and Fey. Mom and dad made plates of food and then served them to Lynn and me. Interesting, mom remembered all my favorites. Mom and dad return for themselves and invite Fey to also make her own selections.

Mom starts the conversation, "Your father and I are both former foster children. That started our life of crime." Holy shit. What the fuck is this? "We knew what the system did to us, and Gary tested out at well above intelligence. We decided early on we wanted him to take over our empire. It killed us to treat you so poorly, but we were dedicated to having a worthy heir.

"You went a step further and went into the Army where they taught you to kill. Your smarts and willingness to get jobs done landed you in Intelligence. We pulled a lot of strings to make that happen, and you were perfect. You even created your own empire. It's funny, but you are so good that we use you far more than anyone else."

My eyes pop out of my head. My parents are crime lords!

Dad starts, "We are discrete. We had Lynn and raised her like a normal child. Nobody has a clue. It took us until today to find out Lynn had survived and where she was. We were devastated to find out her partner sold her to a group of thugs.

"We only found out because he has a story saying she killed people. There is no way Lynn kills someone. Our quick investigation finds a big payment in his bank account. If they are looking for her, that means someone saved her and is hiding her. Arthur has been our friend a lot longer than you, he gave you up." I am surprised Arthur is still alive. "I know what you have done for him over the years, he's loyal, and we are the only people he would have told.

"We have been impressed with you for a long time. Your cleanliness, efficiency, and professionalism are unparalleled. We helped you out early in your career. Now, you are our most reliable vendor."

I see Lynn sitting with her mouth open. She just found out that not only do her parents know about me, but they planned my life and helped get me started. They are crime lords. They are just as evil as I am. There isn't anything about them that isn't a lie. She is breaking down. Her entire life has been a lie.

I reach for her, and she lunges at me. She leaves her hands on my ribs near my gunshot wound. Her head is on my shoulder, and she is crying hard.

Mom tries to console her, "I'm sorry, honey. How do you tell your daughter that just graduated from the police academy that her parents have people killed for a living?"

Lynn shouts back, "My whole life is a lie!"

Dad does not help by saying, "At least we loved you. Look how we treated our only son and his first set of foster parents?"

Now that hit a dark cord in me. I loved those people.

Mom saw my eyes change, and she kicked dad. She wants this conversation stopped now. Little does she know that it is too late. They killed my parents. Two sweet, loving people are dead because they wanted to create a monster, me. I am no longer amused by this visit.

Fortunately, the medical supplies show up, and Fey has my shirt and old dressing off in moments. There are a variety of pain killers for me to take. Fey gave me two of the smaller ones and kept the bottle. She will regulate me and stop me from getting addicted. I am okay with that. She cleans and reapplies a new dressing to my back. Mom is impressed with her medical skills and what she has done for me.

I say to mom, "Did you not know that Fey's a surgeon downtown?"

It's funny, but through dinner, my parents that hated me with a passion, seem much more interested in me than Lynn, their loving and perfect daughter. They all but ignore her. Yes, they're glad she wasn't killed, but otherwise, she doesn't interest them. They have some interest in Fey and my relationship with her. She plays down our relationship just like I taught her to. She was perfect.

Dad finally addresses Lynn, "Lynn, my dear, I hope you don't think we don't love you. We do. It's just that we held your hand all the way through college. With Gary, we basically pushed him out of a moving car at age eight after abusing him. He was shoved onto a path, and we hoped he would make it to the right end. Not only did he meet our desires, but he far exceeded them.

"We hadn't intended to meet with him now, but with your situation, we had to make sure you're safe. I think it best if you live at home for a while."

I object strongly to this idea, "No way. Your house is way too obvious of a hiding place. Many people and groups will be watching your house, and it's much easier to get a search order since you're related. One peek of Lynn and you all die. She's safest with me. Nobody knows we're related. Nobody will be looking at my place."

Dad thinks for a moment and then says, "Ok. We anticipated this and have three suitcases of clothes for her."

Lynn looks very happy. I rain on her parade.

I look at dad, "No, thank you. I don't want someone remembering an outfit she owns, and I don't want you tracking her."

Mom and dad don't look surprised, Lynn does.

I ask Lynn, "They knew you were in trouble and they knew I'd go for you. They called my friends and knew they would pass on the information. Mom and dad are good at being subtle."

Now, mom and dad are impressed.

Dad says to me, "That's remarkable, without gathering any new knowledge, you worked out several things about us. Yes, with the group that took her, we were worried about her. She was too far from us when we found out. We had to save our baby. As a last resort, we hatched the plan to save her by using you. It worked out well, you saved her."

Mom is firm in her resolve, "What's your plan for her old partner and clearing her name?"

Like hell, I am letting them in on this.

I am evasive, "I have it under control. I'm gathering data still to make sure the right people are dealt with. There's more than just her partner. He needs to be humiliated, ruined professionally, maybe even killed. Lynn needs to be the hero while her co-workers learn not to mess with her."

Mom asks, "Why not just kill him?"

I roll my eyes, "That doesn't help Lynn or protect her from future threats. Why does a middle-aged man sell out a twenty-one-year-old cute partner? He wants to fuck her, not kill her. Someone talked him into it. Someone wanted Lynn eliminated, I want that person as well. I want to know why they wanted her gone."

Mom and dad both sit stunned. Lynn looks at them curiously, and they are now uncomfortable talking to us. Mom saves the moment for them. She stands up and grabs the plate of cannoli, then places them in the center of our table. We each take one. Something changed, mom and dad aren't quite as carefree anymore, they're more reserved. That's a fascinating development. I see Lynn eyeing them closer now.

Fey is ignorant of the change in the conversation. She quickly grabs a cannoli and explains how much she loves them. I too catch one, quicker than Fey. That causes everyone but Lynn to smile. She is still suspicious of our parents. I need to stop her, or we won't make it out of here alive.

I stand up abruptly and walk to Lynn. I put out my hand, and she takes it, then stands up. I ask mom and dad to join us. My other hand goes to Fey, and she is up in a flash. Since the room only has one table for eating, there is more than enough space to dance. I line up the women on one side and dad and me on the other.

I yell out, "Tarantella!" Mom and dad also yell it out with me, then they look at me with a surprised look.

Quickly, the music changes to something more appropriate, and I start. Fey is, of course, lost, but she is smart. She watches mom and soon figures it out. Now, figuring it out and dancing the Tarantella, are two very different things. Lynn knows the dance very well, just as I expected. In my business, you go to a lot of Italian weddings. I like to dance, I learned this one and a few others, so I figured this would distract everyone. I was correct.

Mom and dad are about as perfect a couple as I have seen. Precise movement at exactly the right time and speed. The dresses on the women, mom included, move, and make it more fun. This is basically line dancing were the women face the men. Then throw in some set sequences and a bit that is like square dancing, and you are an expert. Everyone is involved, and uneven numbers are fine. Playing the song three times was more than enough. We got the blood flowing, worked off part of the dinner, and had some fun.

As we sit down, mom sits on dads lap and gives him a big hug. She is flush, making me believe dad's hands did a lot of touching and caressing of mom. No kidding, they are still very much in love.

Mom says to me, "We're getting old. We want to enjoy life while we can. In a few years, we want to retire. But we want to still have some income. We don't have social security to fall back on. We need our business to continue. We want to give you the business. You can grow it, invite others, and we can continue to earn some income."

Dad kicks in, "We aren't greedy. We only want 30% of the profits." I thought he said he wasn't greedy. "You give us zero cash, and we give you all of our contacts and spend a year getting accustomed to working with our customers. You can still work your own clients while working with us, of course."

I smile and say, "That's a very generous offer. I need to think about it for a while. I'm still emotional from being shot and finding out I have a sister. I'll need a partner to handle both businesses. Let me dispose of Lynn's partner first, then we can talk again.

"I want to see your books and all bank accounts. It's not that I don't trust you, but you're the two people that put me into the foster system at age eight and then killed the only two decent people I have ever met. Sorry if I have trust issues, you caused them. Cheer up, you got what you wanted."

Their smile is gone.

I smile while being honest, "I hated you growing up. You were awful to me. You gave me up to the foster system because I wasn't worth your love. So, why are you suddenly giving me your business and think there's any chance you'll see a dime from it?"

Dad looks at me like I am stupid, "Have you not figured it out yet? We did it because we loved you." That is a hell of a way to show love. "Look at your sister. We babied her, went to school functions, and joined the fucking PTA. Look how she turned out. Working as a cop and sold out in her first week by her partner.

"Now look at you. You have a successful business that handles problems. You are young, handsome, rich, and you have a thriving business. That's not easy these days with so much law enforcement watching. Yet, you seem immune to it. How's that possible?"

Is this why we are here? Does he want to know my secrets? Does he want my business?

I evade his question, "I have high expenses and many good friends. You know the secret, be smart and not so big that you draw too much unwanted attention."

Dad doesn't let it go, "I know of at least three air-tight complaints against you that never saw the light of day. That's some feat."

I reply by shrugging and saying nothing else.

Mom gets the idea and says, "Well played. You're far more intelligent than we ever guessed."

Fey is next to talk and surprises the hell out of me, "So, are you taking us home tonight, or will Gary's friends take us home? I work in six hours and need some sleep."

Mom is curious, "What do you mean, his friends?"

Fey keeps it up, "Whenever we go somewhere, he always tells his security company. That obviously did not happen today. They know exactly where his and my phones are. My brother is protective of me as well. You know what he's capable of." She leaves that last word hanging.

BigMadStork
BigMadStork
3,962 Followers