A Date at the Movies

Story Info
A couple have a play date at the movies.
2.1k words
4.3
5.1k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NPSHA
NPSHA
3 Followers

We met at the cinema for the late showing. We picked a franchise movie that we wouldn't want to watch too closely. I spent all day looking forward to our date, thinking about what we'd talked about doing. I put on a low-cut shirt that was easy to reach into, and jeans, minimal makeup, and a wisp of perfume. Finally it is time!

Parking takes a while and you have already texted that you are here when I walk in. The smell of popcorn and people washes over me as I scan the entrance and concession stand. I find you seated near the entrance to the theatre. As I walk up a renewed thrill of anticipation runs through me. This last little thrill only adds to the wetness accumulated in my panties throughout the day.

We share a brief kiss and walk in. We pick a spot in the back where we hope to have some privacy. I sit to your left. The movie has already started, oh well.

Once we settle in you take my hand. Trace your fingers over it and rub my thigh. I put my right hand on yours, then on your thigh. Over and over you run your fingers across my skin, teasing me. You stare at me intently, then back at the movie. I am eager with anticipation. How soon are you going to kiss me? I want to make out. More teasing, and staring. A kiss to the back of my hand, as though you were a gentleman...

Your hand traces up my left arm and suddenly you have turned away from the movie and are kissing me. Crushing your lips to mine, sucking them. I kiss back eagerly, left hand resting on your bicep then roaming to where your beard covers your neck. You are holding my chin, forcing me to turn my face up to yours. My senses celebrate the demanding kiss. My right hand sneaks up your thigh a little.

Then you are gone again. You turn back to the movie. My hand returns to your thigh as does yours to mine. More half-watching as you stare, touch, and tease. Another gentlemanly kiss to the hand. I giggle.

Your hand reaches up to my chin, turning my face away from you completely. You lean in and give a quick, sharp little bite on my neck and you settle back into your seat, and the movie. I felt the bite, but I don't think it was hard enough to leave a mark. That is good because I work in the morning and I don't want any visible marks.

I am just settling back into another wait when your hand comes up again, deliberately grazing my right breast before settling around my neck. A thrill runs through me at the feel of your palm and fingers wrapped around my throat. You squeeze lightly, just enough for me to feel some constriction. Heat and desire shoots through my body. I am just beginning to wonder if you will squeeze more but the hand disappears.

Happily it traces downwards, settling between my thighs. I lean over and kiss your earlobe. I trace my hand over your crotch... hoping to entice you into further contact.

Your wonderful hand comes up, grabbing my neck as you kiss me. You squeeze harder this time and I am lost in the feeling of being choked. Excitement races through me and I feel my juices begin to trickle out from between my pussy lips.

Then the hand is gone again. I feel bereft, wanting more. Instead we make out some more. Your hand is using my chin to control the movements of my head so you can give my neck another little bite. I lean back in the chair, panting. Your hand comes up again and squeezes. More heat, I love it.

You lean into my neck for another quick bite.

"Are you going to be a good little whore." You breathe in my ear.

All I can do is nod. "Good."

You say chuckling sadistically. More excitement. My clit begins to throb. Your hand traces down and pulls my left breast from my bra. Pinching the nipple lightly and you kiss me some more. I squirm and moan into your lips. You giggle. I giggle too. You lean forward and bite my left breast just below where the shirt ends.

You return to the movie, hand stroking me once more. Boldly I move my hand to your crotch, stroking your lap through your jeans; seeking. You grab my wrist and move my hand to where your cock is thrust upwards; trapped mercilessly by your jeans. You lean over towards my ear.

"I'm really enjoying this whore." You breathe in my ear.

Not that I need to be told as I can feel how hard you are. Your size excites me too. I can't wait to play with it. Having found my prize I eagerly stroke and squeeze the head, and trace my fingers up and down your shaft. My fingers dance over the zipper but I'm too ashamed to go there yet. We continue in this way a bit longer. I explore the contours of your cock through your jeans. Your left hand strokes the back of my neck.

Once again you reach over with your right hand. I'm momentarily sad as my hand gets disconnected from your cock. But then you grab my neck and squeeze once more. Hard enough that I see stars a little.

I can feel your breath in my ear. "Relax." You order.

I'm lost in the joy and lust as you choke me, and manage to relax into the hold. "Good whore." you say approvingly. You kiss my face, lick my bottom lip. I sink into the sensation, body on fire.

"Good little whore." You breathe into my ear again and release me.

You push my thighs apart so you can rub my pussy through my jeans.

"Hmm someone is excited too. I can tell even through your jeans."

Speechless with need, I nod once more.

My hand returns to your cock. I am stroking and squeezing it. I trace my fingers over the zipper again. More aroused now I want to feel you, hand to flesh. Subtly I move my finger about, seeking the zipper, but I am hesitant and fumble a little trying to find it. You know what I want though and quickly release your beautiful dick by lowering the zipper and pulling him out the hole.

"Don't stop stroking." You instruct.

Eagerly, but gently, I grab hold. I want very much to have you in my hand. We have given up all pretext of the movie. You watch me intently as I explore you with my hand. Finding your foreskin I wrap my hands around in just the right spot and give a gentle stroke. You kiss me some more as my hand comes down again. We make out as I stroke you, not missing a beat. You have a handful of my hair, pulling my head back so I have no choice but to accept your kisses.

I am excited to have a sense of what will happen next. The grip on my hair shifts and you guide my head down towards your lap. Expertly you impale my face on your cock. I have just enough time to lick my lips and open my mouth and let you slide home. Together we work your hips thrusting up hands pushing down. I move to accommodate. It is pure joy to feel your cock sliding in and out, as far as it will go at this angle. You slip a little deeper and I gag, body convulsing a little as. Then suddenly you're pulling me off you by my hair. The excitement of being manhandled is counterbalanced with sadness that I no longer have your cock in my mouth.

You lick my face from the spot where my jaw meets my ear, up to below my right eye. "Yes, I'm going to have a lot of fun with you." You growl in my ear.

To my delight you push me back down onto your cock, thrusting in and out some more, keeping me there longer this time, pushing down until I gag and you chuckle sadistically. More delicious thrusting as I work to accommodate you. I gag again, stronger this time. You let me up and pull my head to your shoulder, stroking my hair. My left hand reaches around, hugging you, then dropping my hand down to stroke you some more.

"Good girl."

Another lance of heat to my already excited pussy. We stay that way for a few moments, but I want more. I lift my mouth to your ear.

"Can I please have your cock?"

I can feel the lust surge through you as you grab my hair and push me back down onto your cock. I don't gag at all this time, and you keep me down there for a while. I am enjoying it so much! My world shrinks to your hand in my hair, the feel of your jeans on my cheek and your cock thrusting exciting every nerve in my mouth. I begin to hope you will cum, but also am not sure I want that so soon. You thrust a little deeper and I gag again. Then you are pulling me off, and you shudder a bit. I can tell you got close and excitement shoots through me, as well as a tiny bit of disappointment and gratitude that you didn't finish.

You pull me to your shoulder again. We rest a few minutes. Again you squeeze my neck. I tentatively reach a hand up to your neck, wrapping around as best I can. You hum approval and squeeze mine harder. I see stars a little as you squeeze and then release.

"You're trouble." You say.

I grin mischievously. You pull my head back to your chest and then reach your hand into my shirt, cupping a breast. You roll your thumb over my nipple and I feel a thrill shoot through me at the contact. I remember I should keep stroking and reach for your cock. Your finger latches onto a nipple and squeezes, harder and harder until finally I whimper. You chuckle sadistically as you release it.

Your hand slides down my front under my jeans. You slide under the waistband of first my jeans, then my panties until you are cupping my pussy with your hand. I am as wet as a fresh juicy peach in late August. A single finger slips between the outer lips of my pussy without any resistance. I ease down, so you get better access. Your finger begins a slow, agonizing exploration.

I reach my hand up, turning your head to lick and suck your earlobe.

"Can I please have your cock again?"

I am rewarded with my head being forced down on your cock. Once again my world closes into the glorious feeling of your cock thrusting into your mouth. You adjust the angle of your thrusts, seeking to get deeper until I gag again. You do it several more times, causing me to gag, until I tap to come up. You pull me up to your chest, hugging me to you and stroking my shoulder. We stay like that for a while.

Your hand comes up to my hair again. By now I know what is coming and lick my lips. I have just enough time to open my mouth. Your cock slides past my lips and to the back of my throat. I lose all concept of time. Once again I am nothing but a nose, mouth, tongue and throat. My nostrils flare as I reach for breath between thrusts. The bridge of my nose hits the zipper and crotch of your jeans. Even the rush of air is erotic. My lips glide over the soft smooth skin of your cock. My tongue travels up and down the underside of your cock, protruding uncomfortably. The head of your penis hits my throat again and again. Sometimes deep enough to make me gag, other times I merely brace for the possibility.

This time: I do everything I can to keep going. I don't want you to stop! I want you to cum down my throat. Forcing yourself deep while I try to swallow...

Suddenly, you pull me off your cock by my hair. I look up in confusion as you tuck yourself away and zip up your jeans. It dawns on me that the credits are rolling. I make sure my breast is tucked back into place, grab my jacket and we leave.

"It's bitterly cold out, or I'd find a spot for us to play some more." you observe.

"Next time." I agree.

Instead, you walk me to my car and plant a deep, passionate kiss on my mouth before allowing me to get in and head home.

NPSHA
NPSHA
3 Followers