A Date at the Opera Ch. 01

Story Info
She cums in the shower and swallows his cock as thanks.
1.4k words
4.39
4.7k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She moved the soap slowly in her hands, its soft fragrance fragrancing the steam in her hot shower. As she rubbed the lather over her shoulder and collarbones, she imagined it was him, standing behind her, feeling his body pressed against hers as he explored her flesh. Hot water falling all around them, their bodies slick, barely containing their desire.

It had always been chemical with him, desire sewn right into her bones. Their electric magnetism fuelled many happily sleepless nights. She leaned against the shower wall, feeling the water pound on her chest, her thoughts drifting, always, back to him. She dragged her fingernails across her chest, digging them in where her collarbone met her shoulder. She pressed hard, a delicious sharpness erupting from the space where she broke the skin. She gripped and leaned into the water, letting the sting of the water hitting her fuel this fantasy.

Her hand moved deliberately, forcefully, down between her legs. She spread herself wide enough to feel her own wetness. Dripping, she plunged two fingers in, using her own moisture to rub her clit. She pressed with her whole hand, mimicking the pressure she'd feel if it were him and let her head fall back, water hitting her neck as her orgasm began to build.

She craved his body, his desire. His hunger fed her, his longing need filled her. She felt the space within her needing to be filled and let the longing build, knowing that when she did finally feel his hard cock thrusting into her, it would feel even better than she could imagine, like it always did.

She kept her fingers pressed against her clit as she came, her legs beginning to shake with her extended touch.

Plunging two fingers deep inside her she felt how wet she had gotten, how hard she came thinking about him. Always him. She stepped out of the shower into the steam and wrapped a towel around herself.

She got dressed slowly, letting herself savor the way the various fabrics and textures felt on her skin. She felt goosebumps as she pulled up her thigh high stockings, imagining the stunned, hungry, look that would be on his face as he saw them later, acting as a frame around her waiting pussy. She resisted the urge to jump on her bed and cum again, choosing instead to let the feelings build, at least for the moment.

Her dress and heels on, she left to meet him outside. He was parked right outside her place, leaning against the passenger door with his legs crossed at the ankles. He was always well dressed, but tonight he looked impeccable. His crisp black button-up matched his pants and his leather belt, the look finished with a smart but not-too-flashy watch and his signature Italian-made shoes. It was understated yet elegant, rewarding those that looked at the finer details. She walked towards him slowly, letting her hips swing to the rhythm of her heels on the sidewalk, smelling the subtle notes of his cologne, which was somehow always the perfect amount, as she approached.

Her heart raced as she watched his eyes drink her in, starting with the heels, lingering at the mid-thigh length of her dress, and biting his lip as he got to her tits and shoulders.

"Hey," she said.

He stared at her lips, a dark red, which contrasted by the pale of her skin in the moonlight.

"Hey," he answered, grabbing her by the hips and pulling her in. She let herself be pressed into him, feeling his belt buckle press against her. His hands moved to the swells of her ass, gripping and bringing her close enough to taste.

She moaned in his ear, he moaned back.

"You look amazing," he whispered in her ear, his lips lightly grazing its edges.

"You too," she said breathlessly, already excited.

He smiled and stepped forward, just enough to open the door for her. She sat in the passenger and adjusted her dress to just barely cover the lacy tops of her thigh highs. She wanted him to notice.

She took the way he bit his lip as a sign that he did. She grinned, pleased to please him, always.

He took the long way, choosing the quieter, darker, tree-lined roads of the backstreets over the faster, more direct stretch of freeway.

His hand rested on her thigh as they drove, stubbornly still on the edge of her hem and the thigh high. She willed him to move his hand up, subtly adjusting herself and spreading her legs slightly. But he just drove.

They made pleasant conversation, both of their minds elsewhere, and his hand started to creep up, excruciatingly slowly. He slowed each time she moved to speed up the process or allow him easier access to her. She happily resigned herself to his whims and his pace, his movements building anticipation and making her pussy wet.

He finally reached her clit and drew light circles on it through her panties. She breathed heavily as he increased his pressure and held his fingers there, nearly feeling the blood pulse as her pussy throbbed for him.

He looked over at her and smiled, his devilish grin. He knew exactly what he was doing and she hated how good it made her feel to be tossed by the ocean of his desire.

He dragged his hand slowly away from her, his fingers lightly grazing her inner thigh. She sighed, frustrated and eager.

His hand moved to his belt, slowly unbuckling it and his pants as he drove. She licked her lips. Eager for the opportunity she hoped was being presented, she wanted as patiently as she could for his permission.

He looked around the desolate street and pulled out his cock, already hard, begging for her mouth. She looked at him with hungry eyes, waiting for the nod that said it was okay for her to taste him. He watched and smiled, knowing and loving this torture.

Finally, he nodded. She adjusted her seat belt and leaned over, her tongue drawing circles around the tip before taking him completely in her mouth. She stopped there and moaned, feeling the fullness of him in her mouth and down her throat.

He moaned as he pressed her head down, encouraging her to stay, her face buried in his lap. She obeyed, breathing shallowly through her nearly covered nose, moving her tongue around the base and underside while keeping her lips tight around him.

He released her head and she bobbed her head up and down on his cock as he drove, her lips and right hand working together to make every inch of his incredible cock feel as good as he made her feel. She couldn't look up at him from this angle in the car, but she listened to his breathing speed up and turn into happy moans, making her wetter.

His right hand traveled down the back of her silky dress and reached her ass. He smacked her ass, causing her to moan into his cock, which he rewarded with a gentle thrust deeper in her throat. He hooked two fingers inside her, feeling how wet she was for him, how ready, how willing.

"Fuck, that feels amazing," he said. She sucked harder and took him deeper, encouraged and turned on by his praise.

He turned into the parking lot and chose a spot at the top of the structure, overlooking the city. She sped up. His fingers found her again. He pumped in and out of her, pressing the heel of his hand into her asshole. She groaned at the mix of sensations, desperate to feel more.

He added a third finger and held them still, stretching and filling her as he got closer.

She felt his balls tighten and his cock harden even more - which she almost couldn't believe was possible - and knew he was about to cum. She focused her efforts, squeezing his cock with her hand as it moved up and down, following her soft lips as they did the same. He guided her head to the speed he wanted, her movements following his cues perfectly. He groaned appreciatively and started to cum.

She felt his hot cum at the back of her throat and swallowed with him inside her. He shuddered as she slowed, but didn't stop, moving her mouth up and down on his cock.

As she got to the tip she licked around its edges again, watching it twitch, oversensitive and spent.

She sat up, pleased with herself, and wiped the corners of her lips with her thumb.

"I've ruined your lipstick," he said appreciatively.

"I expected that," she said, smirking as she pulled out lipstick and a mirror to reapply.