A Date with Amy Pt. 02

Story Info
Amy spends time with a woman and becomes a free woman.
2.5k words
4.34
13.2k
3
0

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/17/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jamtby
jamtby
297 Followers

Arriving at the office on Friday was usually a relaxed day. The office shifted to business casual and there was an easy feeling about work. At 7:30 I entered the office. As usual I was the first one to arrive and I made coffee for our group. Fridays always meant that someone would bring donuts or cookies and after a brief morning meeting/social get together we got down to business.

This morning's routine followed the typical pattern except I couldn't keep my mind on business after last night. The ARS project was moving forward, and some important decisions had to be made related to our marketing strategy. Usually decisive and creative in my recommendations, I just couldn't focus. Today, I deferred the decisions to my staff and simply approved their recommendations. I only hoped they were good ones.

Unable to contain myself, at 10:30 I sent an inter-office email to accounting requesting a meeting with the project manager to discuss issues involving ARS.

At 10:45 I received a response. "Due to the sensitive nature of the ARS, I believe we should meet off site to preserve the confidentiality of the project. I propose the meeting be held at 1:30 at the Outback Steakhouse on Boy Scout Rd. Please confirm." It was sent from Amy Dalton.

I replied, "I will be at the Outback at 1:30. I am bringing the latest marketing plan to discuss with you."

Friday morning dragged on with the usual weekly planning meeting. The ARS project received considerable discussion with the milestones to be accomplished next week clearly defined. Then there was a personnel issue I had to discuss with Human Resources. It seems one of our department's rising stars want to transfer to Sales Department. This would adversely impact progress on the ARS project. Shelia, the HR Manager and I discussed allowing the transfer and finding a replacement. She indicated that before we went outside the company, there might be two candidates I should interview. Both had promise.

Shelia, a woman in her early 50's seemed to know about everyone and what they were capable of doing in the company. She had been with our company for just over 4 years and had developed a reputation for knowing how to place the right people in the right job. If a termination was required, Shelia had a way of letting the person go with a minimum of disruption. Divorced, Shelia always seemed to have a date for company functions and many friends. Like most officers in the company I trusted her recommendations.

At 1:00 I told the staff I was attending an offsite meeting and would not be coming back to the office. After wishing them a happy weekend, I picked up the folder with ARS information and left for the Outback Steakhouse. With Friday afternoon traffic the 20-minute drive took almost 30 minutes. Arriving at the restaurant I requested a booth in the back and waited for Amy.

"Hi, I am sorry I am late. Traffic is a mess and I didn't allow enough time to get here." Amy's soft voice greeted me.

"Hi, not a problem. I had trouble getting her myself. I am happy to see you." was my reply.

With a devilish smile she said, "I know how I would really like to greet you, but this is a business meeting and being naked might stretch the meaning of 'business casual' too far."

Smiling I replied, "Well it is Friday and the company policy does allow casual wear. I wouldn't object but it would probably raise eye-brows on the 5th floor."

With a big grin, "We certainly wouldn't want to raise any eye-brows"

After ordering lunch, I pulled out my folder with the market plan. My intention was to discuss our plan and projected expenses and revenue. The bottom line was that based on all our work, ARS would make a very positive contribution to the company's profits.

"I appreciate your hard work but let's just say 'fuck it' and you give me your folder. I will take it to the office on Monday."

I smiled and agreed.

As lunch arrived, in a low voice I asked, "Amy, how did you get into BDSM and making movies?"

"I will be happy to share my journey. It started when Henry divorced me. He wasn't very complimentary about how I looked and exciting in bed. He not only broke my heart but also my self-esteem."

I promptly replied, "He's is an idiot."

"Thank you Honey. I started my journey with a visit to Human Resources. I wanted to make certain my children were beneficiaries on my group life insurance and 401(k) and that the jerk was off everything. That is when I had a casual conversation with Shelia Remington, the HR Director."

I injected, "Funny you should mention her because I just talked with her this morning on a personnel issue."

Amy said, "Shelia seems to know everything and everybody not only in the company but in Tampa Bay. She wanted to know how I was doing after the divorce."

Shelia looked at me, "You look like you need a friend and a glass of wine. I am meeting with a friend of mine tonight after work. How about joining us at Baxter's after work for a glass of wine. It will be a chance for you to relax."

"It was a Thursday night, so the traffic wasn't bad and in about 25 minutes I arrived at the restaurant/bar. Sitting at a table towards the back of bar was Shelia and another woman who she introduced as Victoria."

"Victoria was a tall woman about the same age as Shelia, I would guess mid 50's, casually dressed in slacks, blouse, and a leather vest. She seemed like a strong personality. Shelia introduced me to Victoria who immediately told me to call her Vicky."

"We had a pleasant conversation about work, Tampa, the upcoming concert by the Rolling Stones in South Florida. Vicky is clearly a "Stoner" she loves that group and had paid $400 for two tickets for her and her husband. "

"I started my second glass of wine when Shelia announced she had to go to a hair appointment."

She told me, "You should stay and talk with Vicky, she has had many exciting adventures over her life and is a fun person to know."

I stayed. "Vicky, tell me more about yourself."

Vicky shared with me that she was born in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania became a Registered Nurse and worked at Mount Carmel Hospital in Columbus, Ohio. Her husband owned a small real estate development company in Columbus. He was lucky in business. They got tired of Ohio weather and moved to Tampa 15 years ago.

As she continued Vicky noticed my wine glass was almost empty. "You need another glass of wine."

I said, "Thanks but two is my limit when I am driving."

Ignoring my comment Vicky raised her hand to catch the bartender's attention. When he saw her, she simply winked he nodded and within a few minutes two new glasses of wine were there.

Handing him her credit card Vicky said, "Put all the drinks on my tab and close us out."

Smiling he nodded.

I didn't feel comfortable letting Vicky pay for my drinks, but she insisted. "I like meeting new people and besides you are a friend of Shelia's. I am enjoying our conversation."

After a few minutes I started to feel lite headed. "I am feeling a bit funny and need to go to the lady's room."

Vicky said, "I will go with you."

I got up but my legs felt wobbly and I needed some help, so Vicky was there all the way. The lady's room was a small single toilet affair.

Vicky said, "Amy you need some help. Just relax and I will help you." Without another word Vicky locked the door and pulled down my panty hose and panties to my ankles. Then off went my shoes and panty hose and panties were completely off.

Pulling my skirt up she said, "Sit and pee you need to go."

I was embarrassed but seemed to unable to control things.

"Don't worry I will take care of you." With that she put my shoes back on and threw my underwear in the trash.

"You don't need these now so relax and I will help you get home."

Unlocking the door, she led me back into the bar. Pausing only to sign the credit card slip and put a $40 tip for the bartender I heard her tell him, "Thank you Andy you have done another great job." He smiled.

I was led to Vicky's black Mercedes and buckled into the passenger seat. "just relax and I will get you home in a few minutes. You will feel much better when we are there."

The ten-minute drive out to Davis Island remained a blur. Pulling into Vicky's garage I soon was out of the car and into the family room. Sitting on the couch I felt strange and unable to control things. Vicky disappeared into another room but soon returned with a glass of water.

"Drink this it will make you feel better."

I did as she ordered, and I did feel somewhat more aware of my surrounding.

As we ate lunch and listening, to her story I could only wonder what she was experiencing.

I asked, "What was going on in you mind? How were you feeling."

Amy said, "That was the strange thing I was feeling relaxed and curious what Vicky had in mind. I soon found out."

Vicky asked me, "Amy, when was the last time you had sex?"

Totally embarrassed I answered, "That's personal and I don't normally share personal things like that with a person I just met."

"That's ok. I want you to undress for me right now."

Shocked I said, "Absolutely no I want to leave."

Vicky then said, "I am afraid you can't leave, and not undressing is not an option. Either you take them off or I will take them off of you. This is not the time to refuse me."

"It became clear that I was in trouble. I refused a second time."

Vicky simply said, "You are now going to regret your decision." With that she pulled me up and started to strip off my suit jacket, blouse, and bra. Then my skirt and within less than a minute I was naked.

"You see cooperating would have been easier. Now I want you to turn around and I am going to examine you."

She started to rub my shoulders and down my back. At first, I resisted but it became very pleasant. As she continued, I became more relaxed and in fact started to enjoy her massaging my body.

Vicky whispered to me, "This is not so bad in fact you are enjoying it so just relax I am freeing you from your inhibitions of the past. Forget that dirt bag husband and just be in the moment with me. I am not going to hurt you."

AS she continued, I started to crave her touch. "Turn around Amy I want you to become a liberated woman."

With that Vicky turned me around and massaged my breasts. I started to become aroused. Slowly and very gently she massaged my breasts, arms, and worked down my body until she reached my vagina.

Vicky asked, "Have you ever had a woman touch your vagina?"

My shy response was, "No"

"Then you will surrender to me tonight. This is special and you can feel liberated." With that she ran her finger deep inside me.

"You are very wet my dear. You are excited and that is good. Come with me."

I was led into the bedroom.

"Lay on the bed and spread your legs."

For reasons I still do not understand I obeyed her. As I lay there, I watch Vicky undress. She is 5ft 7inches weigh around 165-pound, firm breasts, especially firm for someone in their 50's, and a great figure.

Terrified I said, "Please Vicky I am not a lesbian."

She replied, "I don't think you are, but it is time for you to expand your world and become a free being. I see you as a beautiful woman who needs to be liberated."

With that Vicky got onto the bed and started to suck my nipples and rub my body. She knew how to take control and within a few minutes I was completely under her control.

As I started to moan, she said, "You have a very nice pussy, but it hasn't been used in a long time. Now it belongs to me."

She climaxed me twice that evening. I was exhausted. I fell asleep and didn't wake until about 6:00 AM. Vicky was shaking me and handed me a cup of coffee.

"Time to get up and get ready for work. You don't want to be late. Take a shower and I will drive you back to Baxter's so you can pick up your car."

After a shower and getting dressed, without any underwear. Vicky drove me back to my car.

Before getting out of the car she said, "I had a wonderful time and I think you did too. I want you to meet me at Baxter's this evening so we can spend more time together. You have much to learn and I and my husband want to teach you."

Handing me an envelope, "Here is a memento from last night. Just in case you do not want to meet me tonight, I can post them on several websites. I am certain they will be a big hit. It might not help your career. There is one other thing, I think you need to shave your pubic hair. It is not appealing to me and besides if you are to become a submissive, pubic hair is not permitted."

Unable to say anything I got out of Vicky's Mercedes and into my car. Given the time I could not go home and change so I drove to the office. I did manage to stop by Walgreens and buy some panty hose.

After parking my car but before leaving it, I opened the envelope Vicky gave me. There were 5 pictures of me naked. The most disturbing was the one of Vicky giving me oral sex. If these got out, I was ruined.

On my way to the elevator, Shelia saw me. "How did your time with Vicky go last night?"

I wasn't certain how to respond. What did Shelia know?

I just said, "It was an interesting evening. I learned a few things from Vicky."

Shelia with a knowing smile, "I know you learned a lot and will learn even more. By the way, Vicky sent me a couple of great pictures of you."

Mortified I thought, "Shelia knows what Vicky does and she set me up."

Into the elevator and off to my office I could only wonder what I would be forced to do in order to not be ruined.

To be continued.

jamtby
jamtby
297 Followers