A Date with Amy Pt. 03

Story Info
Amy humiliation and degrading blackmail continues.
2.6k words
4.14
32.4k
6
0

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/17/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jamtby
jamtby
297 Followers

As we continued to enjoy lunch at Outback, "How did you feel about being setup for a meeting with a lesbian?"

Amy said, "I felt embarrassed, afraid, and angry all at once. The flood of emotions made me totally unproductive at work. I told Jason, my boss, that I wasn't feeling well and needed to go home. He understood and wished me well and have a good weekend. As I got off the elevator Shelia happened to be in the lobby greeting a potential recruit."

Seeing me she asked, "Where are you going?"

I said, "I am not feeling well, and Jason sent me home." I continued to walk out of the building without saying another word.

I arrived at home and immediately took a shower to wash the night before away. After 15 minutes I started to feel a bit better. I felt so guilty about how Vicky had controlled me but there was also a strange feeling of excitement as memories flooded back.

Pulling the envelope of pictures from my purse, I looked at them with a mix of embarrassment and also excitement. That was me naked and uninhibited for perhaps the first time in my life. The thought of being that free from restraints of moral guilt was a total release. I didn't want to meet Vicky tonight but at the same time I did. Shelia's role in getting me to meet Vicky and her having pictures of me bothered me. What is she doing?

At 3:00 PM I received a text. It simply read, "See you tonight at Baxter's at 5:30. Please be Prompt. Wear casual clothes but no bra and panties." Within a couple of minutes, a second text, "You must be shaved for tonight."

Emotionally, I was both outraged and curiously excited about what might happen. As time passed, I didn't want to go but also afraid not to go. I thought about going to the police and filing a complaint but with those pictures, it appeared I was a willing participant. Also, what would Shelia do? Could she force me to lose my job? Her participation and influence both within the company and outside could ruin me.

After much internal turmoil, I took the step and shaved my pubic hair. That act made me feel like I was submitting to Vicky. Once finished I looked in the mirror. There I stood naked and looking like I did before puberty. The strange feeling of being unable to control my actions humbled me but also created a sense of excitement.

I dressed in a black blouse, tan slacks, and tan topsiders. Someone looking at me they would have thought I was going to the Davis Island Marina for a party.

Finishing lunch, I suggested, "Amy, lets go to Woody's and have a drink. I want to learn more."

Smiling Amy said, "Jim, are you sure you want to know more about me. I could shock you and I really like you. I want you to be my friend."

I replied, "I really like you and want to become a very good friend. After last night we will hopefully continue to spend time together."

In a soft voice she said, "Thank you Jim. I need a friend the doesn't just look at me like a 'bimbo' or a cold person."

"You are anything but a bimbo or cold person. I find you to be intelligent and a woman I really enjoy spending time with you."

Without further discussion I paid for lunch. In the parking lot I said, "Leave your car here. We will pick it up on the way back from Woody's. "

As I held the door for her, Amy said, "I hope you don't mind but I am going to take my bra off."

I said with a smile, "Of course not. I will look the other way."

"You don't have to I can take it off and you will never see a thing." With that Amy pulled her bra off through the sleeve in her blouse.

"That was amazing, how did you do that?"

Smiling she said, "A female secret. It is genetic."

With her bra placed under her seat, we drove to Woody's . With traffic the trip took 30 minutes.

As I drove Amy started to share more about her journey. "After considering the consequences for not going and also wondering what excitement I might experience, I drove to Baxter's. Upon entering the bar Vicky and a man was sitting at the same table I had met with her the night before."

Seeing me Vicky got up from her chair and greeted me with a hung. "Amy I am so glad you could join us tonight."

She then introduced me to her male friend. "Amy, I would like you to meet my good friend Paul. He is a close friend and a gifted photographer."

Paul greeted me, "Hello Amy, it is a pleasure to meet you. Vicky has praised you as an intelligent person with fantastic personality."

I wasn't sure how to take that comment but responded, "Thank you it is a pleasure to meet you."

Within a minute the bartender brought me a glass of Merlot. Vicky said, "I Know you like Merlot and ordered a glass for you."

After my experience of last night, I was suspicious of this gift.

Paul shared how he had worked around the world taking pictures for various publications including National Geographic, Time Magazine, and Sports Illustrated. He worked on several projects in Tampa including the last Super Bowl held in Tampa. As we talked, I started to relax but remained uncertain about what would happen.

After an hour or so Vicky said, "It's time to go. Amy, I want you to ride with Paul and me." It was clear by the tone of her voice this was not an option.

Her black Mercedes was parked in the third space from the door. Giving orders Vicky directed, "Paul will you please drive. Amy get in the back seat." Paul immediately obeyed. I slowly got into the back seat. Vicky then joined me in the back. "Paul drive to your studio."

Sitting beside me Vicky simply said, "Amy take off your clothes and give them to me. Don't worry these tinted windows prevent anyone looking in. Get to it now."

I slowly started to remove my blouse. As my bare breasts were exposed, Vicky smiled. Then unbuckling the belt on my slacks and unbuttoning them I started to pull them down. Without word, Vicky grabbed the top of the slacks and yanked them off me. I sat there naked except for my topsiders.

In a demanding voice Vicky ordered, "I told you to get naked. Get your shoes off now."

As I tried to cover my breasts and keep my legs together, it became clear that was not pleasing Vicky.

"Spread your legs" was the next order. I slowly obeyed.

Vicky's hand went to my pubic area. "Very good, you did what you were told. You a nice and smooth. The way a submissive woman should be." Her next act was a repeat of the night before. Her finger probed my vagina. "Very good. You are dripping wet. That is very good you are enjoying this."

The strange feeling of riding naked through the streets of Tampa, across the Howard Frankland bridge, and then 4th Street into St Petersburg with Vicky in control of what I did was exciting. After about 30 minutes the Mercedes pulled onto a side street and parked next to a two story brick building. There were no lights.

Paul said, "Mistress Vicky we are here."

"Thank you., Paul. " Vicky then opened the car door. "Amy get out and follow Paul."

Shocked I refused. "I am naked and can't go out this way."

Vicky replied, "First you don't have a choice. It is dark and there are very few people in this area at night. Get your ass out of the car or Paul will get you out." With that Vicky grabbed my arm and pulled me from the car.

Walking naked on a dark street I felt totally compromised. The stairs on the outside of the building did have a light over the door on the second floor. Following Paul and Vicky in behind me I climbed the steps fearing the worst possible outcome. After unlocking the door Paul led us into his studio.

"Welcome to my studio. I have taken many fine portraits and pictured of people her. Tonight, Amy I will take pictures of you."

Vicky turned to me. "I am going to make you a star and a very liberated woman. The pictures I took of you last night are not adequate to capture your spirit. I am also going to spread your fame. Of course, I can let you walk back to Tampa, at night naked. Besides, I have friends who know who you are and can expose your indiscretion. I don't think your company would appreciate an employee with a reputation of a lesbian whore. Cooperate with us and you are safe."

As Amy and I reached Woody's I sensed she was actually accepting of the situation. After getting a table on the Woody's large wooden deck and ordering drinks. I said, "You must have been angry. What happened?"

After a couple of sips of wine, Amy continued her story.

"That night Paul had me posing nude and then wearing various outfits. The black corset, bra, and black nylons you saw 'FireyRose' wearing were taken then. Vicky would stop the session long enough to come and put her fingers into my vagina to make sure I was wet."

"For almost 3 hours I was photographed wearing various outfits and in suggestive poses. The more Paul took pictures the more relaxed I became. I started to enjoy the attention and liberation."

"After the photo session Vicky had me join her by a computer. I was still wearing the last outfit Paul put me in for the last series of pictures. It was a red teddy. I in fact look rather cute."

Vicky proceeded to open several accounts on adult websites. "That is how you read about 'FireyRose' on that website.

Smiling at me Vicky said, "Amy you will become famous to many people. Your real identity will be preserved, as long as you cooperate, and you will also make some money. You will appeal to both men and women."

With that Vicky handed me a bag with my clothes and told me to get dressed. Once I was dressed, Paul led us back to the car. This time Vicky and Paul sat in the front I was in the back seat. The 30-minute drive back to Baxter's was filled with Vicky telling me to be ready to respond to her texts and do as ordered. She assured me that my professional or family life would not be interrupted. All I had to do was obey and follow instructions. Once at Baxter's, we got out of the car. Vicky and Paul gave me a hug and I drove away.

"The memories at Paul's studio haunted me all night. I was excited at what actually happened. I had to pull my vibrator out of the nightstand and relieve my sexual tension. "

As the warm breeze blew across Woody's Amy had a worried looked. "Have you lost respect for me and do you still want to go with me tonight."

Reaching to touch her arm I said, "No, I have not lost respect. You were put into a situation and were blackmailed. Yes, I look forward to going with you tonight."

"I am curious. What did Vicky want from you after that night?"

With her head bowed and in a low voice, "That is when I became an unwilling whore for Vicky and her group of friends. I became a prize for some of her wealthy clients. I would receive a text ordering me to meet Vicky at Baxter's. From there I would meet her 'friends' and then go to some location where I would become their submissive for a night. The only rules Vicky enforced was that I could not be harmed in any way."

"One of my first meeting was with a couple. The woman was clearly the dominant and the male her submissive. He did whatever she told him to do. It was that night I was taken back to Paul's studio. With a video camera rolling the video we watch last night was taken. As I was laying across the table the woman ordered her submissive to fuck me in the ass. She got off watch him fucking me."

"At first I was humiliated but I started to enjoy it."

"On another night two women wanted to have a threesome. I was played with and totally sexually aroused and stimulated. One of the women put on a strap on and again fucked me in the ass.'

"Each time I had anal sex the more I enjoyed it and started to orgasm when it was done. I was becoming so comfortable at having sex with strangers that it became normal. Vicky also would give me a few hundred dollars after an evening as a reward. "

"Then one night while I was home alone, I realized I didn't have a close partner to share life with. I had more sex than I wanted but not a relationship. Jim, that is when I first saw you at the company's Christmas party. You seemed different and special. Since we were in different departments, I felt we would probably never meet. Then that day at lunch when I joined you and others, I found you to be irresistible. That is how it all started."

I smiled, "Amy, you caught my attention at the Christmas party, but I didn't quite know what to do. I figured you had a husband or significant other. You are a very eloquent woman and I am enjoying being with you."

With tears in her eyes, "You think I am eloquent?"

"Yes, of course"

"You don't think I am a whore or worthless bimbo?"

I replied, "No, you have proven you are intelligent, attractive, and have a good heart. You are very special."

"You have been used by Vicky. I am unclear about Shelia's role in all this, but I will find out. Are you still on Vicky's list?

Amy said, "I am never sure. but it has been almost 6 months since she last texted me. I have no contact with her. She probably wanted a fresh face. Besides, she has so many pictures of me, that I can't imagine There isn't much more I can do. During the year she had control, I was involved in approximately 25 sessions. Most were with couples or women."

"So, if Vicky is no longer using you, your fear is that all of the pictures and such could still be used to blackmail you?"

"Jim, I still don't know what this was all about. The entire situation degraded me in many ways, but it also released my sexual inhibitions. So, I don't know whether to be angry, afraid, or pleased."

"Amy, let me think about this situation for a while. I am very happy you are sexually liberated but I am angry that you a living in fear. There is more going on here. I want to help you and make those who are blackmailing you and I would guess others."

Touching my arm Amy simply said, "Thank you Honey."

"It's getting late and a wonderful lady I know told me she wanted to be picked up at 8:15 tonight. I certainly do not want to make this amazing woman unhappy."

With a chuckle Amy replied, "I know you must think highly of her and certainly do not want to disappoint her."

With that we left Woody's.

To be continued.

jamtby
jamtby
297 Followers