Somali Pet Ch. 01

Story Info
Black teen is seduced into lesbian servitude by white woman.
13.4k words
4.66
45k
105

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 04/04/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Somali Pet Ch. 01

Summary: Black teen is seduced into lesbian servitude by a white woman.

Note 1: Please note this story involves what some may consider rape (which is why it is posted in the non-consensual category). If that bothers you, please read no further. This story is also heavy on race play (as well as some religious meanderings), as a white woman dominates a Muslim college student.

Note 2: Thanks to Tex Beethoven for editing this wicked story.

Somali Pet Ch. 01

As Danielle watched the movers unloading her new neighbours' belongings next door, she was very curious. The unusual pieces of furniture... obviously from some foreign country... were intriguing, and she couldn't help wondering who these people were. And whether like the most recent three families over the past ten years, the wife would soon be eating her cunt and getting fucked by one of her dozen-plus strap-ons.

She also hoped that for once, the family would include a girl of legal age she could seduce. The previous three families had all been young, and thus their children had been too young to be plucked.

She'd previously seduced some high school and college students, including cheerleaders, babysitters, athletes and others, since she particularly enjoyed turning straight girls.

She also loved turning a straight married woman into a submissive lesbian who could never get enough of her... and having a submissive fuck toy living next door had been super convenient... the last three wives next door all soon serving as submissive pussy lickers and cock takers whenever she summoned them.

Danielle was an out and out lesbian. Unlike many power hungry Mistresses she'd met at the swinger clubs and parties in and around Boston, she enjoyed eating pussy. She enjoyed pleasuring a woman's entire body. She also liked getting her pussy munched, and she could wield a cock and fuck a woman better than any man ever could!

She also wasn't slender, like most of the other seductresses she was acquainted with were... she was a big-boned gal with large breasts, a great ass, and strong legs.

Yet, she had one talent that most Mistresses didn't have, or even understand... the power to make the straightest women imaginable come like they'd never come before! And then of course, they'd beg to be allowed to come back for more, again and again.

If she didn't get bored with fucking the same women over and over, she'd be able to have sex three times a day every day of the week, and she'd still have leftovers begging to spend time with her. She had an aura about her. A confidence that exuded from her.

Yet her biggest rush was to turn a new straight girl... acquiring a new trophy (her term for a turn).

She spied through her window, as if she were a kid at the crack of dawn on Christmas morning, as an SUV pulled into the next door driveway.

The moment of truth, Danielle thought to herself, feeling a rush of adrenaline at the possibilities... while an 18-year-old eager submissive from the nearby college licked her pussy.

She was on pins and needles... there was nothing more exciting than the anticipation... and then the revelation of her next target. She'd already decided her new neighbour would be her next target, regardless of how young or old the woman was, or what she looked like.

And her eventual conquest would be equally as enthralling as her prior ones.

The confusion in a woman's eyes as lust begins to consume her, the first moans escaping her lips, and her inevitable life-changing orgasms... Danielle found them all deliciously pleasurable.

Of course, watching a new trophy first tentatively... and then eagerly... licking her pussy for the first time, while she was enveloped by Danielle's intoxicating scent and overwhelmed by her delicious addicting taste, was also undeniably heavenly.

The car doors opened just as the eager teen parted Danielle's pussy lips with her eager tongue.

Emerging from the car came three of the blackest people she'd ever seen. A handsome man, a larger woman who was obviously his wife, and a very slender younger one, perhaps still in high school, she couldn't tell, since the girl was wearing a figure-concealing abaya.

Danielle was excited. She already had a lot of trophies in her stable, even including a few black women, but she sensed this family was from somewhere exotic: Somalia, Ethiopia, or perhaps some other country in or near the Horn of Africa.

Knowing most women from that region followed the Koran, made this chance meeting even more intriguing. Her pussy was on fire with the idea of seducing two black Muslims (if the daughter was old enough), both almost guaranteed never to have tasted the taboo pleasures of another woman. The daughter was likely still living at home, which meant she was also almost certainly a virgin.

Danielle leaned forward and rested one hand on the window frame, and the other on the back of the eighteen-year-old's head, as she imagined what she soon would be doing to those two pure... or in the mother's case, pure-ish women... tainting them in ways that right now they couldn't even imagine.

Danielle eyed the girl in particular. She had huge tits, which the abaya couldn't hide, she imagined 44DD. Danielle loved a big pair of tits, and she could already imagine sucking on those assumedly big, hard nipples.

Danielle admired her future prey, pondering which she would seduce first: the mother or the daughter. Not that it mattered right now, that decision could be made at a later date, once she met them and started formulating her seduction plan.

As the family disappeared into the house... the movers would be doing all the work of bringing in the family's expensive furnishings... Danielle ground her pussy up and down on the teen's face, until she squirted all over the lustful teen, who couldn't get enough of her amazing pussy cum.

.....

Danielle did what she always did first thing after some new neighbours moved in. She waited for the husband to leave the house. It being the weekend at the very beginning of September, that didn't happen immediately.

So on Monday a couple days later, she sauntered over to visit her new neighbours, bearing a freshly baked apple pie.

Dressed reasonably conservatively but informally in jeans and a t-shirt, she waited after knocking twice.

The mother opened the door, and looked surprised. Danielle greeted warmly... one of her gifts being the ability to flip from sweet as pie to nasty as a porn slut in a heartbeat... "Hi, I'm Danielle, your next door neighbour. Welcome to the neighbourhood!"

"Hi," Isniino greeted, "my name is Isniino," a little surprised by her visitor's unexpected appearance. (She pronounced her name Is-nih-een-oh.)

"May I come in?" Danielle asked, inspecting the wife's face up close and personal for the first time. She was pretty, but she had heavy bags under her eyes. So she was probably older than Danielle had originally thought, likely around fifty. Not that Danielle found that off-putting, since she was in her mid-fifties.

"Um, sure," the Muslim woman agreed... wishing to be hospitable.

Danielle followed the wide-butted beauty into her living room, wishing women from her culture wore clothing that didn't conceal all their curves. Truth was, she loved big women. They often didn't receive as much attention as the slender women did, so they were often more submissive, and way louder in the bedroom... as if they especially appreciated the extra attention they were unused to receiving. And they always tried harder to be pleasing.

Danielle could already imagine grabbing those wide hips and slamming her strap-on into both her likely hairy cunt and her never-before-fucked asshole. Yet her words were much more civilized, "I love what you've done to this place."

"It's a work in progress," her hostess smiled, since not everything was yet exactly the way she wanted it. She was a bit of a perfectionist, and was still moving things around. She'd totally reorganized the living room three times already.

"What amazing artwork," Danielle said, very impressed by the beautiful pictures hanging on the walls. "Where are these paintings from?"

"Somalia," Isniino answered, proud of the artwork, and the many pieces she'd brought here from her homeland.

"Is that where your family is from?" Danielle asked. She noticed Isniino was wearing pantyhose, which she didn't think Muslim women usually wore. Although she hated wearing them herself, she liked seeing them on her soon-to-be trophies.

"We recently spent three years in Florida, but my husband got a promotion, which brought us here," she explained, not sure why she was sharing so much information with this complete stranger.

"Well, at least we have seasons here," Danielle joked.

"Yes," she agreed. "We don't have summers and winters in Somalia, but we do have a couple of rainy seasons each year. But with an annual rainfall of only around two inches, even those are hardly noticeable... just some very brief downpours. I'm looking forward to seeing snow. It's only snowed four times in the last hundred years in Somalia, and then only in the mountains."

Danielle laughed, since Boston often endured some wild storms. "That'll be a short-lived enjoyment."

"I imagine it will."

"Oh, here! I baked you this apple pie. It's a welcome to the neighbourhood gift."

"That's very kind of you," she said, taking the pie and setting it on the coffee table.

"Well, neighbours need to look after each other," Danielle said, planning to look after this woman extremely well.

"I never saw much of my neighbours in Florida," Isniino said. She pretty much knew their faces, but in Miami, it seemed people just lived their own lives.

"Well, this is a smaller community, and we try to get to know each other," Danielle said... which was true for this particular suburb... a gated community for some of the more elite families in the city.

"We followed that tradition back home," Isniino said.

"Then I hope you'll feel right at home here," Danielle said, before shocking her prey by giving her a big hug.

Isniino was stunned! She just stood there stoically while this stranger hugged her. This was not something she was accustomed to. Women didn't hug women. Actually, except at a funeral for her father, she couldn't recall ever being hugged or giving a hug... with anyone!. Yet, she couldn't explain why, but it felt nice. It bestowed a strange feeling of warmth, which was in sharp contrast to the cold and emotionless world in which she lived normally.

Danielle held onto her much longer than a non-romantic hug would last, before she finally released the woman and said, "Sorry, I'm a hugger."

"It was nice," Isniino replied, feeling a bit disappointed when it was over, yet regretting she'd encouraged that much physical contact from a stranger.

Danielle noticed a photo and asked, "Are all these boys and a girl your children?"

"All seven of them, yes."

"Oh my, I have seven fewer kids than that!"

"The boys are at college or working back in Somalia, and my two oldest live in London, England."

"Was your plan to keep having kids until you got a girl?" Danielle asked, looking at the photos of six strapping boys, and a girl who was obviously the youngest of the lot.

"Yes," she agreed. "I was almost continually pregnant for years."

"So it seems," Danielle laughed, before adding, beginning her plan soon to be eating this woman's pussy and turning her into her next trophy. "I'd love to have you over for coffee someday soon, so we can get to know each other."

"That would be nice," Isniino said, since she hadn't made even one white friend while she was in Miami, just a bunch of white-skinned acquaintances, and a few somewhat closer Muslim friends she only saw at cultural events.

Just then the daughter Caaisho (pronounced Kah-shio) came downstairs, and Danielle shifted her focus from one prey to the other. She'd already twice seduced a mother and her daughter, and perhaps this family would be her third. She immediately went over to the big-busted and very pretty teen and gave her a big hug, noticing that she too was wearing pantyhose under her bland abaya.

Like her mother, Caaisho was also stunned. Why was this total stranger hugging her? Not even her mother had ever hugged her! She wanted to push the woman away, but because she'd been trained always to respect her elders, plus her shyness and good manners, she just stood still and tolerated this unwarranted familiarity.

Her mother, noticing her daughter's awkwardness, explained, "Caaisho, this is our next door neighbour Danielle. She tells me she's a hugger."

Danielle gave her one more firm squeeze, enjoying the girl's large breasts resting against hers (God, did she want to cup them and suck on them), before releasing her and saying with a friendly smile, "It's nice to meet you, Caaisho."

"You too, Ma'am," Caaisho smiled politely, still a little stunned by the hug, and from the odd feeling it had given her... safety and comfort.

"Please don't call me ma'am," Danielle said with another friendly smile. "It makes me feel old. Just call me Danielle."

Caaisho never addressed any adult by their first name, but she agreed, "Of course."

"Great," Danielle said, turning back to the mother. "I'm sorry, I've already forgotten your name."

"Isniino," she reminded her, still feeling very awkward around this stranger.

"What a beautiful name," Danielle said. "Both of yours," she corrected. "A lot prettier than mine."

"It's a very nice name," Isniino complimented.

Danielle, wanting to work on building trust, the key factor needed to have them submit when the time came, kept asking questions. "Do your names have special significance?"

The Mom smiled, "Caaisho means long living."

That will be more like high living by the time I'm done with you, Danielle thought to herself, even though her response was a lot more polite. "How perfectly lovely. I hope you'll be able to fully live up to it."

"Thank you, ma'am," Caaisho said, reaching for her school bag.

"And yours?"

"Isniino simply means Monday. I was born on a Monday, so that's what they named me," the Muslim Mom explained.

"Well," Danielle smiled, "I think that's the loveliest sounding word for Monday I've ever encountered."

"Thank you," Isniino replied.

"I'll see you tonight, Mom," Caaisho said, as she put her shoes on.

"Where are you off to?" Danielle asked.

"It's my first day at Harvard," she answered.

"Oh, you mustn't be late for that," Danielle said with another smile. She had someone from Harvard, a senior, waiting at her house for one of her home-made breakfasts... it was rare when she didn't have a morning rendezvous for a submissive slut to dine on her pussy for breakfast while she read the morning newspaper. (Unlike many people, who scrolled Twitter or some other lame social media app, she preferred a good old-fashioned newspaper.)

"I hate being late for anything," the teen said.

"So do I," Danielle agreed, or at least she hated when her trophies were late for an appointment with her... and when they were, they were usually punished.

"It was nice to meet you, ma'am," Caaisho said courteously, going towards the front door.

"It's Danielle, please."

"Sorry, ma'am... I mean Danielle," the teenager apologised before leaving.

"What is she majoring in?"

"Pre-Med," the mother said, before adding, proud of her daughter and of her husband, "she's going to be a doctor, just like her father."

"I'm sure she'll be a good one. Well, it's been a pleasure to meet you." Danielle said, stressing the word pleasure. She knew her oblivious prey wouldn't catch on to why she was doing it.

"You as well," Isniino responded.

"Please stop by for coffee when you can."

"Don't you work?"

"Out of my home. I'm a retired psychology professor, and now I'm trying to make it as a writer," Danielle said, although she didn't mention she was writing erotica, and she sold it on amazon and other online platforms.

"Anything I might have read?"

"Unlikely. They're mainly how-to books," Danielle put her off. But not dishonestly, since her stories gave dozens of examples about how to seduce women, for the most part based on her own exploits.

"Okay," Isniino let it go, even though she was curious about what kind of self-help books.

"Enjoy the apple pie," Danielle said.

"I'm sure we will," Isniino smiled. "I'll serve it for dessert tonight."

"I have an amazing homemade pie," Danielle said bluntly, meaning of course her tantalizing pussy, and she knew the innocent woman wouldn't remotely catch her heavy innuendo.

"I imagine you do," the naïve woman replied.

"Have a good day," Danielle said, giving her unknowing prey another brief embrace.

Again Isniino was startled by the physical contact, but she was too polite to mention her discomfort.

Danielle kept it short this time, knowing the key to success was a slow seduction. Strike gently and briefly but often, and leave lingering confusion in your wake.

"Bye," Danielle said, waving her hand and leaving. As she returned to her house, she decided this pair of seductions would be easier than she'd originally thought. Slow... but effective.

Back at her house, she sat on a pretty redhead's face, riding on it for two orgasms before pounding the sorority girl's pussy to give her two orgasms.

.....

During the next six weeks, Danielle's seduction did indeed proceed at a snail's pace. Isniino, uncomfortable with the hugs and her own confusion, chose not to visit Danielle for coffee.

On top of that, the neighbouring trio flew back home for three weeks to deal with an ailing mother. (It would have been convenient to call them 'the Johnsons' or some appropriate surname, but Somali naming conventions didn't allow for that. In Somali culture, each person has three names. The first name is their given name, such as Caaisho. Their second name is their father's first name. And their third name is their paternal grandfather's first name. So for instance, Caaisho's second name was the same as her father's first name, which was Fahir. Her third name was her grandfather's first name, Hamdi. So she was Caaisho Fahir Hamdi. Another Somali anomaly (to Westerners) is that a woman doesn't change her name when she marries. So interestingly, none of the three family members still living at home shared a third name, but Caaisho's second and third names were the same ones as all of her brothers'.)

Caaisho lived with her parents to continue her schooling, and Danielle made a point of chatting with her whenever she could. Quick hellos, short exchanges and so forth. But Caaisho, who was incredibly shy and reserved, kept her responses short, and she avoided any eye contact for the most part. She just wanted to focus on her education.

Over the next couple weeks, Danielle stopped by with another pie, and she more or less forced Isniino into another conversation. It was somewhat awkward, but Danielle seemed to be building some trust.

Then a week later, for the first time Isniino stopped by Danielle's house with some homemade baking of her own.

Over coffee, Isniino mentioned she had a leaking sink in the bathroom, but her husband was out of town, and he refused to give her permission to hire a plumber.

Danielle asked, a little surprised, "He refused?"

"Um, well," Isniino stumbled, realizing she had inadvertently criticized her husband.

"Okay, different culture and all that, so there are probably nuances that as a Westerner, I won't automatically understand. But did he give you a reason?"

"He didn't need to, because it's obvious. The plumber would almost certainly be a man, and my husband wouldn't be home."