All Comments on 'A Date with Destiny'

by repentantjalebi

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
hindsight2020hindsight2020about 3 years ago

You are not ready to write in a non-native language.

Either get a competent editor or just stop.

This was entirely unreadable.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Paise vapas kar is gaandu ke

Yeh jo native language ki rat lagaye baitha hai, jiska itna kimti vakt zaya hua, iske paise vapas kar do. Saalon ko khud to likhni padhni aati nahi, ungli kisi na kisi ke pichwade mein atkai rehti hai ghatiyon ki.

iameaseliameaselabout 3 years ago

Couldnt really make sense of it other than there was a cheating skank who needs to find her ass on the curb.

brian_scoobybrian_scoobyabout 3 years ago

Good story... very enjoyable.

“hindsight2020” is just an a-hole. It was a good read. Easy to follow advice enjoy. Thanks for the story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
That is one pathetic clusterfuck buddy

Whether u call ur self a jalebi or a bhatura.. it all boils down to the fact that both you and that slut Gf of yours both have the morals of a sadahua karela!... and this piece had not a single likeable character.. thank goodness Indians are not as bad or as pathetic as your thoughts..

Could it be that you never got the right kind of loving example from your parents growing up? Maybe mom and dad had a open marriage? Maybe they both had morals of an alley cat? May be mom loved to get her bills home daily and fuck them in your presence? Maybe that’s why it never occurred to you that a marriage is sacred .. and you don’t dip your wick in a married cunt even if it’s being offered in the open slut market???

So with this as a background I am sure it won’t be long before you get married and start to carting on your spouse too? Or better still your spouse decides to spend her honeymoon with her ex lover?? Ohh that would be a perfect finale for your unrepentant jalebi??

tin91tin91about 3 years ago

I didn't find it as bad as Anonymous below made it to be. In fact, I found it quite fascinating.

Keep writing Jalebi sahib, your work is good.

JemsTessaJemsTessaabout 3 years ago

It was captivating since the beginning!! Great job!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

It was a perfectly fine narration. Wonder why do people hint for morals in a sex story.

HiFrancHiFrancover 1 year ago

This is to iameasel:

If that’s your take away then you haven’t been paying attention. Relationships take work from both parties.

It’s clear from the way that it’s written, the heroine has tried for years to make her marriage work but her husband cares more about his business than his wife and child. Hell, he didn’t care that her escort to meet an old university/college friend was her first lover.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userrepentantjalebi@repentantjalebi
I love reading erotic fiction, so I'm now trying my hand at writing it. Do check out my stories and let me know your opinion. I hope to offer some escape to those burdened with life, quality time-pass for the bored, fodder to prolong procrastination and of course relief to the...