A Date with Pet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Please Master, please fuck me. Please put your cock inside of me.'

I untied her legs but left her hands bound. She opened herself up for me, and with one stroke I buried my cock into her to the hilt. She was so wet, so open and ready for me, and I fit inside her like her pussy was custom built for my cock. She was wrapped around me, her pussy to my cock, her legs on my ass, her tongue on mine. There was no more subtleties here. I was fucking her hard, the night's energy seeking its release now. I stroked her, my cock as hard as its been, deep strokes, then, halfway out, little, shorter ones. Then back again. I did that only to prolong my orgasm, as fucking her always caused me a dilemma. I wanted to cum, to experience the pleasure of my orgasm, but doing so ended the incredible pleasure of being inside of her. It was a great problem to have, but nonetheless a real one. Some nights I would hold off for hours, enjoying the pleasure of her body. Tonight though, as much as I wanted to hold off, I couldn't. I felt it building, and my balls literally ached. My full weight was on her and my hips were pushing against her, trying to get my entire body inside of her. My tongue matched my cock, pushing into her mouth, as I fucked her harder and faster. There was no holding back, and with one giant push I buried myself inside her and exploded, 5, 6, 7, 10 spurts deep inside, my groans being masked only by the noises emanating from my Pet.

I lay there, inside of her still, not wanting to leave. We were exhausted, dripping, satisfied. I kissed her again.

'I love you Pet.'

'I love you too Master.'

12