A Daughter's Love Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When he was done, he found Dani standing on the balcony naked, bathed in moonlight. He again was amazed at her beauty -- she was slightly taller than her mother, with the same thick, brown hair that reached to mid-back. Dani's legs and ass were well toned, due to her time as an athlete in both high school and college, as well as the time she spent in the gym. Her breasts were fuller, but the biggest difference was her eyes. About the only thing she got genetically from her biological father were his emerald green eyes, which were usually sparkling and full of life, but could also turn dark and menacing, depending on her mood. They both stood in a silence soon broken by Dani.

"Are you just going to stand there staring at me all night?"

Turning as she spoke, Jake's eyes were now filled with all his daughter's beauty. She stepped toward him slowly, never breaking eye contact. When she was in reach she took her father's rock-hard dick in her hands and slowly started to stroke him. Before he could react, she dropped to her knees and swiftly engulfed him, bringing him all the way into her mouth. Bobbing her head up and down and using her tongue to lick, Jake almost exploded in her mouth right then. Feeling his urge to cum, Dani pulled his dick out of her mouth and kissed him, whispering in his ear to take her to bed.

"Fuck me, daddy. Fuck me hard. Take your time later, but right now I need your dick inside me, fucking me, making me cum. You can choose where you want to cum -- in my cunt, in my mouth, on my tits, in my ass. Any of them or all of them -- I don't care. Just as long as you cum as many times as you can, and make me cum as many times as I can. Stay up all night fucking me, celebrating our new life together. Fuck me, daddy. Please."

Jake picked Dani up and carried her to their bed, gently laying her down and spreading her legs wide. He knew what she wanted, but he needed to taste her first. He placed his head between her thighs and licked her already wet pussy all around. Dani moaned at the first touch, and pulled his head in deeper. Moments later Dani came for the first time that night. Jake kept licking, and now slipped three fingers into her as he started to suck on her clit. Overwhelmed, Dani's orgasms crashed one into another, taking her higher and higher, as Jake never let up on his oral attack.

Finally unable to take any more, she pushed his head away from her pussy and pulled him up for a long, soulful kiss. Before she could do anything else, Jake pushed his thick dick into his daughter's sodden pussy, filling her in one thrust. Dani gasped into Jake's mouth at the sudden intrusion, and then started to moan as he plunged into her faster and faster. She came quickly, and Jake never slowed down. Again and again Dani's body was wracked by orgasm after orgasm, as Jake finally moaned 'cumming' and filled her pussy with his thick semen. Rope after rope blasted from his dick, filling his baby girl.

Finally sated and unable to move, Dani pushed her father off her still quivering body and held him close, quiet as their breathing slowed to a normal pace. She turned her head to kiss her father as he ran his hands up and down her body. He broke their kiss and lowered his head, sucking her nipples and gently kneading her breasts. She moaned again softly, enjoying the feeling of her father feasting on her tits.

As he sucked, Jake slowly slipped his hand down her body, only stopping when his fingers pushed into her pussy once again. She moaned in response, and reacted by opening her legs so her father could ravage her cunt once again. His fingers were soon rubbing her G-spot while his thumb circled her clit. She came again, this time softer and calmer, without the mind-numbing orgasms of earlier. Satisfied, they both fell asleep in each other's arms.

They spent the night either sleeping or making slow, luxurious love with each other. Dani woke first and slowly sucked her father's dick until he was hard. She straddled his legs with hers and lowered herself, filling her pussy with his manhood. Jake woke enough to realize what she was doing, and before long filled her pussy with his cum. Later, Jake woke and started to lick Dani's wet pussy until she woke up. She held his head against her, pushing his tongue deeper into her pussy until she filled his mouth with her juices.

That morning, Dani was jolted awake by the alarm clock. Her dad was still sleeping, so she took advantage and sucked him until he was hard in her mouth. He fully woke as he started to cum once again, filling Dani's mouth. She licked his dick clean and cuddled next to him.

"I could really get used to that type of wake-up call. Thanks, sweetie."

"I know, and remember, turnabout is fair play. But not today -- we both need to shower fast to make our dates. Which means showering alone. So make yourself some coffee while I shower. And don't go back to sleep!"

Late morning found Dani walking down the beach looking for MaryAnn. Dani had worn one of her more revealing bikinis, knowing she wouldn't be in it for long. Soon she found MaryAnn, who had saved two beach chairs and was wearing a sexy one-piece suit, one that clung to her like a second skin and accentuated her supple breasts and long legs. She was sipping on a tall, cold drink, and had one waiting for Dani. Dani walked up and gave her a hug and a kiss on the cheek.

"I see you're starting early today. Word of warning -- go slow, as they make their drinks pretty strong."

"Good to know. I didn't feel like drinking alone, so I got you one as well. And you know you don't have to babysit me. Go ahead and join the volleyball game. Give you a chance to show off your skill set."

"I know. I just wanted to spend some time with my favorite god-mother, if that's ok with you."

The two started chatting over their drinks, and before long a wayward volleyball bounced their way. One of the girls ran over to retrieve it and saw Dani sitting there.

"Oh hi, Dani. Are you going to join us today? We could really use another player, especially one that actually knows what to do. How about it?"

Dani looked at MaryAnn, almost asking for permission.

"Go. Join your friends and show them what you can do. I'll sit here and finish both our drinks. Go! Shoo!"

With a laugh, Dani got up and ran to join the game. It was evident to MaryAnn that Dani was the most talented player out there, and she went back to reading her book. After a while she looked up again, and had a very different view -- all the players were naked, and having a great time.

She marveled at Dani's beauty, noting how much her body had changed over the years. Last time she saw her goddaughter's boobs when she was helping her buy some bras at Victoria's Secret when she was in high school. Her mother had passed away, and she was too embarrassed to ask her dad for help. Dani had certainly grown into her body since then, and MaryAnn realized Dani was truly drop-dead gorgeous.

Almost an hour later MaryAnn saw Dani running up the beach. She had been playing in the surf and was dripping wet. She was also still naked. She grabbed her towel and started to dry her hair, letting the warm sun dry her body.

"You really don't mind being naked in public, do you? Doesn't it bother you at all to have perfect strangers looking at your body?"

"No, it doesn't bother me in the least. I know I have a great body and I don't mind showing it off. Everyone here knows this is a clothing optional resort and should be ready to see lots of nudity. As long as people don't stare, I really don't mind. And it isn't hard to start, MaryAnn. All you need to do is pull the top of your suit down and set the girls free. Nobody is going to stare. Well, I might, because I'm pretty sure you have a great set of tits."

MaryAnn laughed and blushed at what Dani said. She knew she had a killer rack. And she was indeed intrigued at the thought of going topless in public. She looked around and saw that nobody was looking at anyone else -- they were all in the same boat. So she looked at Dani, took a deep breath, and pulled the top of her suit down to her waist, exposing her tits to the sun for the first time ever.

"There. Doesn't that feel good? Now put some sunscreen on or you'll look like a lobster."

After a while, MaryAnn flipped onto her side facing Dani.

"Sweetie, can we talk some more? I need to tell you something, and I have a question for you."

"Absolutely. Fire away."

"OK. First, where do you see this 'thing' with you and your dad going? If you love him, great. But do you see this a long-term relationship, something akin to 'for better or for worse'? Are you thinking of having children with Jake? And if so, have you thought about what people will think and say? Personally, I hope you and your dad stay together forever and make lots of babies with each other, because I know that will make both of you happy. But this is a decision that will take lots of hard discussion with each other to make sure you are both clear what the other wants. And the sooner this happens, the better."

Dani looked out at the ocean, contemplating what MaryAnn just said. She knew she was right about everything, and that she and her dad needed some serious discussions. But she also knew what she felt.

"You're right -- dad and I need to talk about this more. But I know how I feel about him, and I think I know how he feels about me. I would love to be his wife and bear his children -- nothing would make me happier. But I know we would have to deal with lots of gossip, most of it mean and hurtful. And I know something like this would probably do some harm to the company and to everyone involved if it ever got out, and that's the last thing I want to have happen. But yes, I want to marry him, make babies with him, and live our lives as husband and wife -- preferably in a tropical setting like this. Does that all make sense?"

"Yes it does, and to be honest, that's the answer I was expecting to hear. And the one I was hoping to hear. Now we need to get inside before I get any redder. And I need to tell you something as well. Let's go to my room and sit on the balcony -- it's shaded now and a perfect place to talk."

So Dani gathered their stuff while MaryAnn pulled her suit up and the two women headed to MaryAnn's room. When they arrived they sat on the balcony chairs facing one another.

"I need to tell you another part of the story, one that Jake and Pete have no idea about. You mom and I were friends before we met the guys. We lived in the dorm down the hall from each other. We met our first day at school and ended up doing our orientations together. Sue was an only child from a small town with older, very conservative parents. Consequently, she was very shy and had a difficult time making friends, especially boys. One day we were in my room and she asked me an intriguing question -- would I teach her how to act around boys; specifically, how to kiss and how to act sexually with them.

"She never had a date in high school, and was nervous how to act. So that night I taught her how to kiss. She was a fast learner and turned into a great kisser. For several nights we got together, each night getting more and more sexual. She had no idea what it felt like to have someone else feel her tits, play with her ass cheeks, or finger her pussy.

"So we did it all. Soon we couldn't wait to get together in our rooms -- as soon as we were alone, our clothes came off. We were like two newlyweds finding each other, and each time was a new experience. She loved having her tits played with, so one night I was sucking them and slid my hand onto her pussy. I felt how wet she was, and I slipped one finger into her. Her orgasm was instantaneous. I kept fingering her through several more orgasms before she pushed my hand away. With that, her sexual awakening really began.

"She asked me to lick her, something she had heard about but never imagined somebody actually doing. Soon she was licking me as much as I licked her. One night my hand accidentally slipped to her asshole and she almost jumped out of bed. But she then started asking me to finger her ass as well. Before long, we were having sex every night and some afternoons. She was a tiger in bed, and loved to give as much as she loved to get.

"We went our separate ways for Christmas break, and it was the longest three weeks of my life. We talked on the phone, but I couldn't wait to get her back into my bed and into my arms. Our first day back there was a party in the common room, and Sue and I sat next to each other, touching whenever we could. When the party finally broke up, we went to my room. As soon as the door closed and locked, we were naked, kissing and feeling each other as if we were starving.

"I laid her on my bed and told her I had a present for her, but she had to open her legs and close her eyes. She giggled, wondering what I had planned, but I didn't say. I started to suck her tits and finger her pussy at the same time. When she was good and wet, I gave her the present -- a vibrator.

"I pushed it all the way in and smothered her mouth to keep her from screaming. I started to fuck her with it, and she started to have one orgasm after another. Then I turned it on -- and she almost jumped off the bed. After fucking her for what seemed hours, we stopped, exhausted. We were so tired we fell asleep with the vibrator still in Sue's pussy.

"Sometime during the night we both woke, and Sue quietly asked me to use the vibrator again, but this time in her ass. We had never gone that far before, but I was not going to disappoint her -- or me. So I started to fuck her pussy with it, getting her wet, and let her wetness drip down on her ass. Finally I started to push it into her slowly, stopping to let her get used to the sensation. She urged me on, and soon I was fucking her ass with the vibrator. She started to cum, one after another until she begged me to stop.

"Our love affair lasted until summer break. I went home and she stayed on campus and met Dave. By fall she and Dave were a couple, I met Pete, and that was that. Over the years we got together a number of times, and each time it was wonderful. But it was something we kept as our secret. And now it's your secret to keep as well. I loved your mom, Dani, and I miss her more and more every day. And when I look at you, I see her and the way she looked when we first met."

Tears welled in MaryAnn's eyes as she finished her story. Of course, Dani had no idea about any of this, but the thought excited her. So much so that her pussy was a wet mess. She and MaryAnn were holding hands during most of her story, and now that it was finished, Dani, directly in front of MaryAnn, stood and opened her legs wide. MaryAnn gasped quietly, looked into Dani's deep green eyes, put her hands on Dani's ass cheeks, pulled her close, and started to lick her dripping pussy. Dani moaned at the touch and moved closer. MaryAnn started to lick her pussy like a madwoman, sucking her clit and pushing her tongue in as far as she could. When she pushed two fingers into her soaked pussy, Dani moaned loudly, and came with a shudder. MaryAnn didn't stop, but instead took one finger from Dani's pussy and pushed it into her ass. She sank knuckle deep, bringing the young woman to another climax.

After a while, the two women disengaged from each other and kissed deeply, with Dani tasting herself on MaryAnn's lips. Nothing was spoken, but MaryAnn took Dani by the hand and led her to the bedroom. Dani lay on the bed and opened her legs as wide as she could, inviting MaryAnn to help herself to Dani's cunt. In next to no time she had the younger woman cumming once again.

Dani quickly turned the tables and soon found herself feasting on MaryAnn's wet and open cunt. They spent the rest of the afternoon pleasing each other and making the other cum as much as possible. The climax came with MaryAnn on all fours, head down/ass up, with Dani licking her ass while finger fucking her cunt and playing with her tits. When MaryAnn came she screamed into a pillow, and almost passed out.

The two women lay in bed together, holding each other close while still lightly playing with each other's bodies. Before long, Dani found MaryAnn's fingers playing with her pussy, slipping fingers inside and rubbing her clit. Dani did the same. Nothing frantic like earlier, and the women enjoyed the feelings.

"This was the most enjoyable afternoon I have had in many years. Thank you, Dani. I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did."

"This was fantastic. Thank you as well, for the story and the sex."

"Well, it's getting late and Pete and Jake should be back soon, so we better get moving. I think I'll call Housekeeping for an emergency change of sheets, as we seem to have done a number on them."

Laughing, the two women got out of bed and Dani found her bikini and put it on. The whole time she was trying to get dressed, MaryAnn kept playing with her body -- sucking on her tits, fingering her pussy, kissing her lips. Finally dressed, Dani kissed the other woman with fire and passion, and said she would see her at dinner.

Dinner that night was delicious as usual, but the conversation was quiet and muted. The guys were tired from their long day of golf, and the girls were tired from their long afternoon of sex. Pete and MaryAnn were leaving the next morning, while Jake and Dani were staying several more days. To say this was a successful vacation would be an understatement. Jake and Dani found a new life together; Dani finally heard the full story about her family tree; she also found out that in three months she would be a wealthy woman; she and MaryAnn forged a new connection through her mom; and the company had a new partnership with Liz and was going to build a new resort in paradise.

Four months later found the four of them back in Jamaica at the official groundbreaking ceremonies. Their plans had been approved in record time, and the government held true to building the new road and bringing utilities to the site. Liz had remodeled the biggest bungalow for Dani and Jake, and they had been on-site for almost two months. And now the construction was to begin.

When the festivities were over and the party began to break up, Liz found Dani and brought her to a quiet place to talk.

"So, are you ready for this to start?"

"Liz, we're ready to rock and roll on this. I want to thank you again for the bungalow remodel. It's beautiful, and Jake and I love it."

"I'm glad to hear it. And you do remember that you can call him 'dad' around me, right?"

"I know, but I still consider this a business meeting, so I try to keep it professional. You never know who might be listening in, and many people would frown on our relationship."

"True, but I'm sure everything will work out. I'm going to take off, but I'll see you back here Monday morning at the crack of dawn. I'll be the one with the coffee and pastries."

**************

Twelve months later, Jake and Dani were dragging themselves back into their bungalow. Both were tired from several days of very physical labor. Jake loved getting his hands dirty and worked with the construction crews as often as he could. Today he was pouring cement for patios and walkways while Dani was helping the framing crews. As they arrived, Jake's phone went off; it was Pete.

"Pete, how are you? What's up?"

"Don't you ever answer your phone? I left you five voicemails today. Where have you been?"

"Well, one of us has to put in an honest days work, so I was pouring cement all day. What's so important you have to blow up my phone?"

"Something very important. Is Dani there? Put me on speaker, because she needs to hear this as well."

"I'm here, Pete. What's going on?"

"OK, first a question for you. Who is our biggest competitor?"