A Daughter's Love Ch. 02

Story Info
Jake's life with his daughter continues, with a loving twist.
16.6k words
4.71
15.1k
28

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/25/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Welcome once again to my fantasy world. Thanks for all the positive votes and comments on chapter one. Something to remember with this story is that the category is Incest/Taboo; all incest is taboo, but not all that is taboo is incest. Also, please be aware that there is one short scene with lesbian content in this part. And as always, comments and votes are always welcome...please enjoy.

The next morning a rapping at their door, followed by a loud 'housekeeping', woke them up. Jake ran to the door and apologized to the housekeeper, saying they overslept and would be done in an hour.

"Ok, sleepyhead, time to get up. We both need to shower and get to breakfast so the housekeeping staff can do their thing in here. So get your beautiful butt up and in the shower before I throw you in there, cold water and all."

An hour later found them at breakfast, coffee in hand. Jake was looking at his phone, which was unusual for him during a meal.

"What is so interesting that you are more involved with your phone than with me?"

"Nothing much. Just a little surprise for you. You have about 30 minutes to finish up."

Saying nothing more, Jake went back to his breakfast, and nothing Dani said could get him to say any more. After 30 minutes, he checked his buzzing phone and said it was time. He took her hand and led her to the main lobby and told her to shut her eyes. Jake led Dani into the lobby, hesitated for a moment, and then told her to open her eyes. Standing before her were her father's two best friends and co-workers, Pete and MaryAnn. Dani screamed with joy, and engulfed the two in a giant hug.

"MaryAnn! Pete! What are you doing here?"

"Your dad kept telling Pete how wonderful it was here, so we decided to come down for a few days to check it out ourselves. We go back Sunday, so we'll have to make the most it."

Just then Liz, hearing the commotion, stepped into the lobby from her office. Jake motioned her to come over, and introduced her to his friends.

"Liz, this is Pete and MaryAnn Wilder, my best friends and two of the associates of my company. Pete and MaryAnn, this is Liz Hastings, owner and operator of this little slice of heaven."

"Very nice to meet you both. I've heard much about you and your company from Jake, and I am happy to have you here so we can meet and discuss all of this face to face. Your room should be all ready for you, so you can unpack, relax, or hit the beach or pool. I would like to have dinner with you all tonight, and if that's all right I will make reservations at The Steakhouse for 6:30. I have work to do, so I'll see you later."

While Jake was doing the introductions, MaryAnn noticed Dani looking puzzled when he mentioned the associates. That got her to thinking -- has Jake ever told her the full story of the company? And more, has he ever told her the full story of their family? She made a mental note to ask Pete later, and they headed off to their room.

The four of them spent the rest of the afternoon strolling around the resort and spending time on the beach. Soon it was time for dinner, so they went back to their rooms to get ready. Dani was still curious about her dad's remarks earlier, but couldn't think of a way to bring up the topic. Dinner was wonderful once again, and Liz filled the newcomers in on her plans for the resort. They decided to meet up the next day to do a walk around on the land, and then decided to call it an evening. Dani noticed her dad and MaryAnn speaking privately, and wondered what it was about. She saw MaryAnn give Jake a kiss on the cheek, and he started walking to Dani.

"Sweetie, let's go for a walk. There's something I need to discuss with you."

Hand in hand they strolled along the beach in silence. Finding a place to sit, Jake patted the seat next to him for Dani.

"I need to tell you two stories that have a lot to do with each other. It's complicated, so please bear with me. Please don't interrupt me, or else I'll lose my nerve. When I'm done, I'll answer any questions you have. OK?"

Dani solemnly nodded her head, and Jake began.

"Did you ever wonder why people said you looked so much like your mom and not me? Many years ago, Pete, MaryAnn, your mom and I were all very good friends in college. Sue and I weren't a couple like Pete and MaryAnn -- she had a boyfriend and I was seeing someone else. We all got along great. You mom and Dave were madly, truly, deeply in love with each other, and decided to get married while still in school.

"Dave's parents were wealthy, and thought Sue wasn't right for him. When they got married, he got cut off from his family and all their money. The two struggled at first; Sue dropped out of school and got a job while Dave stayed in school full time. And then she got pregnant. It was something they hadn't planned on, but there they were. Your mom worked right up to the day you were born. You were a beautiful baby, and we were all so happy for them.

"Then, when you were about 9 months old, Dave was coming back home, late, when a drunk driver T-boned his car, killing him instantly. We were all in shock, but it hit your mom the worst. She was now a single mother, working a minimum wage job, with a baby to raise. A bunch of us at school got together and raised some money to help out, but we were all poor college kids, and knew it wasn't going to be enough. And then it happened -- a true Christmas miracle.

"Christmas Eve morning, Sue got a call from Dave's mother, wanting to see her. She hadn't heard a word from these people for almost a year, so she thought the worst -- they were going to take her baby from her. She agreed to meet with them, and asked if I would come along for moral support. When we got together, it was clear they didn't want to take you away, but they did want to help. They felt it was the least they could do for their son. In short, they set up a trust fund for you to help pay expenses while you grew up. Medical costs, schooling, clothing, wedding -- if it was for you, the trust would pay for it. It is set up for you to get half the value when you turn 25, and the balance when you turn 30. Now I need to back up some to fill in more details.

"Once things settled down, your mom went back to school. I got my degree, Pete and MaryAnn graduated and got married, and the four of us picked up where we left off, but with a major change. Somewhere along the way, Sue and I realized we loved each other, and got married. And on your third birthday, I legally adopted you as my daughter. Your mom didn't push me to do it -- I wanted to do it. I fell in love with you the moment I saw you, and I haven't stopped loving you.

"Once your mom graduated, we realized that the four of us made a really good team working together, so we decided to form our own company. Pete and I were both architects, plus he had a degree in Engineering. MaryAnn had degrees in Finance and Business, and your mom's specialty was Marketing.

"So we formed our company with each one of us a full partner. But what to name it? We kicked around a number of names without much success. 'P. Wilder and Associates really didn't work, so it became 'J. Williams and Associates', with Pete, MaryAnn and your mom the associates. And when your mom passed away, you became the new associate, but not officially, as you were still in high school. And now the big question -- why didn't we tell you.

"I wanted to tell you years ago, but Sue was adamant -- not until you were old enough to know and understand everything. And then she got sick, and it wasn't the right time. And then she died, and it wasn't the right time for either of us. You were scared and lost without her, and so was I. You know how bad I got -- at times I could barely get through the day. And when I pulled that stunt in the pool, I saw afterward how scared you were again, and I knew I had to tell you. And again it was not the right time -- until we came down here and everything changed between us.

"I love you more than you know, and I am so, so sorry it took me this long to tell you this story. I will understand if you decide to hate me for all this, and if you want things to go back the way they were between us, I'll deal with it. But I do love you, and I hope you can find it in your heart to forgive me."

Dani was quiet for a long time, her gaze looking out over the ocean waves. Slowly she turned her gaze to Jake and took his hands in hers.

"No, dad. I don't hate you for anything. I love you for everything. That was one of the most beautiful love stories I've ever heard. On one hand, I am pissed at you for not telling me, but on the other hand, I totally understand why you didn't. However, I do have a question."

But before she asked, Dani got up, sat on her dad's lap, ground her delectable ass into his groin, and put her arms around his neck. Kissing his cheek she whispered,

"So tell me, how much am I worth?"

"Well, when we last spoke to the trustee about 18 months ago, he was very pleased with how much it had grown. And with the latest upswing in the market, it's probably up even more. But it is somewhere in the vicinity of 80 to 90..."

"90 thousand dollars! I bet I can buy a really nice car and still have some left over for another vacation. Yes!"

"Sweetie, not thousands -- millions. 80 to 90 million dollars. So yes, you can buy a really nice car and have something left over."

Hearing the amount, Dani almost fell off of Jake's lap. She looked at Jake, opened her mouth to say something, and closed it again, speechless.

"Between the accident settlement and the trust started for you, yes, you are quite wealthy. Or rather, will be in several months. But there is a stipulation, and a severe one at that. Dave's parents made it quite clear they want nothing to do with you, so there is a clause that states that if you try to contact them, they have the right to close the trust and take back it's value. So please don't try to find them -- they really don't want to be found."

Dani sat on her father's lap, dazed into silence once again. It had been an eventful night, to be sure. She found out that Jake was not her biological father, that her mom had been married and widowed during college, that she was an associate with her dad's company, and that she was worth almost $90 million. She snuggled closer to Jake, feeling his growing dick pushing into her ass cheeks.

"This has been one hell of a night, and I think my head is about to explode. But I think I know how to fix it. Let's go back to the room, take a shower together, and go to bed. I've never made love before knowing I'm rich, and I want to see if it feels any different. I love you, dad. Thank you for everything."

After a night spent making love every way they could imagine, the two slept in late the next morning. They were awoken by sunlight filling their room. Jake quietly slipped out of bed to hit the shower and left Dani drowsing. She finally roused herself hearing Jake in the shower and people talking outside.

She got up and headed to the balcony, where she stood watching people running on the beach and playing in the surf. She reveled in feeling the breeze against her naked body, and realized she was covered in dried cum -- both her's and her father's. She smiled while remembering all that they had done, and turned to join him in the shower. She gasped when she saw Jake standing in the doorway, covered by only a towel.

They stepped together and embraced, kissing deeply. Dani started to rub her body against Jake's, but he stopped and sent her to the shower as they were meeting MaryAnn and Pete for breakfast. Knowing she needed to hurry, Dani still took her time as she cleaned herself up. Her soapy hands rubbing her breasts felt like Jake's doing the same thing. Her washrag between her legs brought back feelings of Jake fingering, licking and fucking her pussy. She was nearing an orgasm when Jake's knocking at the door brought her back to reality.

"Hurry up in there, Dani. We're going to be late for breakfast."

"OK, dad, just finishing up now. Would you please grab my yellow sundress from the closet?"

Jake did as asked, noticed she didn't ask for underwear, and waited for Dani on the balcony. Several minutes later she appeared, hair still damp, but ready to go. When they got to the restaurant, Pete and MaryAnn were already seated on one side of the table, leaving the other side clear for Jake and Dani. Dani gave both of them hugs, and sat, sliding her chair close to her dad's.

As they ate, MaryAnn kept noticing Dani looking at Jake and smiling, and Jake doing the same. There were 'accidental' hand and arm touches, Jake's hand disappearing under the table and onto Dani's thigh, and a general vibe of something going on. When they were done eating, Jake and Pete left to do some paperwork before their trip to see the construction site, and with a quick 'let's talk', MaryAnn grabbed Dani's arm and led her away. The two chatted about nothing until MaryAnn found a place for them to sit and talk, away from the bustle of the resort.

"Now that we're alone, we need to talk about several things. First, what do you think about this partnership with Liz and her company? Do you think this is something that will do us good in the long run?"

"I like it. She was impressed with our other work, and we can bring many of the ideas from the Westin project here. She's a great boss, and her employees love working for her. This is a beautiful island, and I think we can do some really good things here. I already showed her some of my early sketches and I think I am onto what she is looking for. So yes, I think we should do this."

"Good, because I do too, as does Pete. Who do you think should be the on-site manager for the projects? I have an idea, but I want to hear what you think."

"I want to do it. I think I have enough experience with this kind of project, and if there are any questions, everyone is just a phone call away. I just love it here, and I want to stay and do this."

"Good, because those are my exact thoughts. Next, did Jake tell you about the company and about your relationship?"

"Yes, he did. He told me everything. At first I was angry with him and mom for not telling me the truth before this, but then I understood why they didn't. I really was too young, and once mom got sick and then died wasn't the right time either. Thinking back, there were a number of times when I thought they were going to tell me something, but they held back. Now I know. But I'm not angry with anyone; in fact, when dad finished, I thought it was a beautiful love story. Plus the fact that I am now a trust-fund baby makes the anger far less important and the love story more important."

"Good to hear. I'm glad your dad finally told you everything. Pete and I knew, obviously, but it wasn't our place to tell you. Which brings me to my final question. It's highly personal and is one that you need to feel free not to answer if you so desire."

"MaryAnn, I have known you my entire life, and you're a second mother to me. Especially after mom died, you became someone I could trust with my questions, thoughts, and problems no matter what they were. You know me better than I know myself sometimes, so I have nothing to hide. Ask away."

"I've noticed something different about your dad, especially since coming here. On the phone he sounded more carefree, and once seeing him in person I can see the difference. He's smiling all the time. He's happy. He's acting like he did, all those years ago, when he married Sue. He looks at you like he used to look at her. He's acting like he's in love again."

There was a long pause while the two women looked at each other, eyes boring deep into the others. Finally, as if on cue, both women started to smile at the other, and MaryAnn grabbed Dani in a hug.

"I knew it. I knew it as soon as I saw the two of you together that he finally told you how he felt about you. And you finally told him. And yes, I know people will have mixed feelings about this, what with him being your father and all. But he is not your biological father; he's your adoptive father. And I think it's great! But tell me, is he as good in bed as I always thought he was? Sue would never give me details, but she certainly blushed a lot when the topic was ever brought up. And seeing you blush the same way gives me hope. So, tell me..."

"I love him, MaryAnn. I am in love with my father, and I'll do everything in my power to stay with him always. To some this is wrong. But if you truly love someone, how can it be wrong? We are two consenting adults who love each other. And yes, Jake is a wonderful lover. He pleases and fills me like no other. And please don't breathe a word of this to anyone."

"Sweetie, your secret is safe with me. Now let's go get this meeting over so I can get some beach time with my favorite god-daughter."

Several hours later after the tour of the construction site, everyone involved met in the conference room of the resort. Once lawyers on both sides had signed off on the agreement, all that was left to discuss were some final points. Liz showed them the agreement with the local government pledging their support; once there was a signed contract in place, they would start work on the access road and push the permitting process along quickly. When it came to who the on-site person was going to be, MaryAnn said it should be Dani, and most likely Jake as well... and nobody argued the point. Jake mentioned that both he and Dani would have to make several trips to both the home office and the Westin construction site, as that was almost finished. Finally, Jake brought up the last point.

"Liz, you originally said you wanted someone on-site 24/7. Did you mean available on the island, or here at the resort?"

"At first I thought on island would be good, but now that you mention it, on-site here would probably be the best. I've thought about this, and I have two possible solutions. First, I would be willing to give up one of the suites, like the one you are staying in now, for your on-site living. Second, we have 10 individual bungalows, and we could remodel one into the same arrangement. We would have to add a kitchen and probably more storage space, but either one would work. The bungalow would be the easier one to remodel, but I'll leave that up to you."

Jake looked at Dani, and at the same time they said 'let's do the bungalow'. So it was set -- a new partnership for their company, a new project in a tropical paradise, and a new start in life for Dani and Jake.

They celebrated that night at dinner. Liz invited several people from the Tourism Ministry, and the entire group had a boisterous celebration. Later, the party moved into the nightclub for drinks. There was a live jazz combo playing, and soon Jake and Dani were on the dance floor together. It was not too crowded, and soon they found themselves on the far end of the dance floor, far away from their group. During an especially slow song, Jake pulled Dani closer, and felt the heat from her body radiating against his. He ran his hand down her back and onto her ass, and felt nothing under her dress.

"Yes, dad. I'm naked under my dress, and it's making me so incredibly horny. My nipples keep rubbing against the fabric, and the warm air keeps drifting under my dress and against my pussy. Which, by the way, is so wet, it's dripping down my leg. So the sooner we can leave here, the better. Because I want -- no, I need -- your dick filling me up tonight, filling all my holes, cumming in all my holes and making me cum again and again. I love you so much, dad, and I can't wait until I am alone with you, making love with my father, my lover, and the one I want to spend the rest of my life with. Shall we go, or do you need some more incentive?"

Dancing until the song ended, Jake and Dani made their way back to their table to say goodnight to the others. Pete reminded Jake about their 11:00 tee time, and MaryAnn made plans with Dani to meet on the beach. When they got back to their room, Dani used the bathroom first to get ready for bed, followed by Jake.