A Daughter's Love Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Easy, the Davis Group. You know that."

"Yeah, I do. This morning I got a call from Jackson Davis himself, wanting to talk. I told him you were out of town, but to go ahead anyway. He said, and I quote, 'I'm tired of losing out to you so often, so I want to make you a proposition. I want to purchase J. Williams and Associates'. I was so shocked, I couldn't think of what to say. Then he went on, saying he really respected what we did and was offering an all-cash deal for all of our assets. And the purchase price is $100 million. Cash. For everything. He wants to finalize everything ASAP.

"The only stipulation he had was we finish our work on anything 40% or more complete, and they would take over the rest. We only have two projects beyond that right now. I tossed in a stipulation of my own -- that he keeps everyone on our staff that wants to stay, at their present seniority and wage level, for at least 9 months, and he agreed. I told him we needed to talk to our lawyers first, and would get back to him soon. So, what do you think?"

There was a long pause while Jake and Dani looked at each other in shock and surprise. This was certainly something they had never imagined. They looked at each other and smiled in agreement.

"I think we should do it, especially with the caveat you tossed in, which I love, by the way. What does MaryAnn think?"

"She is in favor as well. Dani?"

"Let's do it. Davis must be desperate to get rid of us to make an offer like this. And I'm sure we won't get another like it ever."

"This is going to work out in another way, Pete. Remember the detail that we need someone on-site 24/7? Once this closes, I want you and MaryAnn to take over from us, because we have some news of our own. Dani, do the honors."

"Thanks, dad. We've been doing some research and hunting nearby, looking at houses to purchase. Because as nice as this place is, it's not a place to raise a baby."

"A baby? You're pregnant? Congratulations! That's wonderful news."

"Thanks, Pete. Only one thing -- don't tell MaryAnn. I want to tell her myself, a goddaughter to godmother thing. Is she in the office?"

"No, she stepped out, but I expect her back soon. I'll have her give you a call once she returns. That is going to be one great conversation; I think I'll have to tie her down to keep her from flying down there tonight."

"Great. So let Davis know, let our lawyers know, but don't tell anyone else yet. Let's get everything tied up before we tell the staff."

Later that night, Dani and Jake were in bed. Dani had her legs wrapped around her dad's head and had his dick buried in her mouth. Jake was licking his daughter's pussy and tongue fucking her, rapidly bringing her to an orgasm. At the same time, her head was bobbing up and down on his dick, with her tongue licking his balls when she took his dick out of her mouth. Both were trying to make the other cum first, and Jake was winning the battle.

"Oh yes dad, fuck me with your tongue. Lick my pussy, please. Oh god, you're making me cum!

Dani pushed her pussy down on Jake's mouth, forcing his tongue deeper inside her. Seconds later Jake grunted and shot his cum into Dani's mouth. She swallowed as fast as she could, but still some of his cum leaked onto her chin. She pulled herself off and lay next to her dad. They were quiet, but their hands stroked the other's body lightly. Soon Jake's hand rested on Dani's stomach.

"Are we going to be ok, what with a baby and everything? I'm excited but really scared about the whole idea of being a mother. Mom made it look so easy. What if I screw it all up?"

"Sweetie, if you are only half as good as your mom was, you will be a terrific mother. She was a natural with you, and I'm sure you'll be the same. And this time I might even know what's going on instead of being as clueless as I was with you. You know you'll have a great support system with Pete and MaryAnn. And once Liz hears the news, I bet she'll be all over this as well. Yes, there'll be trying times, and times when you'll hate me. Your body is going to change dramatically, as will your moods and attitudes. But through it all, remember that I love you with all my heart, and I promise to be the best dad I can. For both my babies. Now, why don't you slide your luscious body on top of me and sit on my dick so we can cum together again."

The next morning over breakfast, they discussed what each was going to do that day. Jake was headed back to work with the cement contractors while Dani had a meeting with Liz to talk about the progress of the project.

"I was also thinking about something we should do to surprise everyone in the company. How about when we tell them about the sale we offer them a bonus of some sort. X amount of dollars for each year they've been with the company, or something like that. It might ease some worries and convince some people to stay put."

"Dani, that's a really good idea. All of us are going to net more money than we will ever need, so that would be a nice perk to everyone, especially the ones who stuck with us through the bad times. Why don't you run that by MaryAnn when you talk to her and see what she thinks. But right now, I need to get going, so I'll see you tonight."

Dani's call with MaryAnn went like she thought it would -- lots of excited screaming coming through the phone. When MaryAnn calmed down, Dani continued their conversation.

"Now I have two other things to discuss with you. First, would you consider being a co-god-mother to my baby? I'm going to ask Liz as well, but I wanted to ask you first."

"Of course I will -- and with this proposition from Davis, I'll be able to be there whenever you need me. I'm sure Liz will feel the same way."

"Good. I'm meeting with her in about 20 minutes, and I plan to ask her then. Next, I had an idea that I ran by dad this morning, and I want to know what you think."

Dani then ran the bonus idea by MaryAnn, with some numbers to consider. She thought it was a great idea, and would run it by Pete.

"Sweetie, I am so happy for you and Jake. And we can't wait to move there -- we miss you both so much. But I better let you go, so we'll talk soon. Bye!"

Hanging up, Dani hurried to Liz's office for their meeting. She filled her in on the construction progress, and how they were about two weeks behind schedule due to supply chain problems.

"But I don't see that affecting our opening date at all. About 7 months from now, guests will be filling our rooms."

Liz smiled, and Dani finished her update.

"Several more things. First, another company has offered to purchase J. Williams and Associates, and we have agreed to the deal. Once the deal is closed, Pete and MaryAnn will be moving here to take over the day-to-day running of construction. At the same time, Jake and I will be moving to our own home, because as beautiful as the resort is, I'm pretty sure our guests won't want to hear the cries of a baby."

Both women were quiet for several moments as Dani's news sunk in. Suddenly, Liz's face was split by a huge smile and she came around the desk to hug Dani.

"A baby! That's wonderful news. When are you due?"

"I won't be sure until I talk to my doctor later this morning, but I'm guessing right around our grand opening. Not the best of timing, but we'll make it work. Now, I have a question for you. I feel like over this past year we've become more than business partners, and I've come to depend on your advice. So I was wondering if you would consider being a co-god-mother for my baby? MaryAnn has already agreed, and I would love it if you would as well."

"Of course I will. I'm honored you thought of me. And I can guarantee several things. First, whenever you need me from here on out, I'll be available for you. And second, I'm going to spoil your baby as much as I can!"

The next seven months were a whirlwind for Dani and Jake. They flew back to close the deal on Jake's company and fully moved to Jamaica; construction continued on the resort, and by the planned opening date, they were ready; they continued to get ready for Dani's baby, taking parenting classes and getting their house baby ready; they also had fun 'breaking in' each room of the house, making love in different rooms on different nights of the week.

Even though Dani's belly was growing each day, they still found ways to keep each other sexually satisfied. Jake's favorite position was having Dani on all fours, with him behind her, fucking either her pussy or her ass -- or both. Dani enjoyed lying on her side with Jake behind her, holding one leg up while he slid his dick into her pussy from behind. And when she was too tired for sex, she loved having her dad simply holding her, spooning her and caressing her body.

One night they were lying together in bed with Jake's dick still hard in Dani's pussy. Both had just orgasmed, and they lay together caressing Dani's belly. As they did, the baby started moving and kicking, something it did with regularity, especially as they made love.

"Have you noticed how much the baby likes it when we have sex? She is always moving whenever you're inside me. And the way this girl keeps kicking me, she's going to be a soccer player, to be sure."

"She? How do you know it's a she? Do you know something I don't?"

"No, it's just a feeling I have. And don't worry about the baby being a girl. You did a great job with me, didn't you?"

"You know me -- as long as the baby is healthy, I don't care if it's a boy or a girl. Now you better get some rest. We have a big day tomorrow with the grand opening party."

Tomorrow was a big day. Two day before the official opening of the resort, rooms were booked and everything was ready for guests. This night there was a party for invited guests and dignitaries from all parts of Jamaica. Liz was at the podium speaking to the attendees.

"I want to thank you all for coming out tonight to help us open our newest resort. I also want to thank the members of the tourism council and the Ministry of Tourism for all their help in getting this project off the ground, the different companies involved with the construction and furnishing of the resort, and all my employees for their magnificent efforts to get us ready to welcome our first guests the day after tomorrow.

"Finally, I especially want to thank the two lead architects for this project. It's through their vision and imagination that we ended up with such a beautiful resort. Mr. Jake Williams, who is standing right over here, and Ms. Dani Williams, who's hiding in the shadows, trying to keep cool. Please give them a loud round of applause. Dani is ready to have her first baby, and we're all on 'baby watch' tonight, so if some of us mysteriously disappear, don't worry -- keep on having a great time. So please join us -- all the bars are open and appetizers are everywhere. And thanks once again for coming tonight."

After all the speeches were over, Jake walked over to where Dani was sitting. She was smiling and talking to well-wishers when Jake caught her eye. She was smiling, but it was a pained smile. Jake hurried to Dani to see what was wrong.

"Daddy, I don't feel right. I'm not having contractions, but something is wrong. The baby hasn't been moving very much and I noticed I'm spotting. Will you take me to the hospital right now?"

"Of course, baby. I'll have Pete get the car while I call your doctor to let her know what's going on. Stay here, and keep calm, ok?"

Within minutes, Jake had Dani in the backseat of their SUV and Pete was behind the wheel. One of the local police officers on hand for the party was leading them through town, lights on and siren wailing. Her doctor was meeting them at the hospital, and she called ahead to let them know what was going on. Jake held Dani's hand and talked her through her breathing exercises.

"Just breath deep and slow, sweetie. Everything will be fine. The doctor is meeting us, and we're almost there. Just hold my hand and squeeze it if you're hurting."

Dani said nothing but squeezed her father's hand tightly. She moaned softly and shifted how she was sitting, but the pain was getting worse.

"It's ok, baby. We're here."

The back door flew open and her doctor and several nurses were there ready to do whatever they needed to do. They hurried Dani into the Emergency Department. At first Jake had to stay out while the doctor tried to figure out what was happening. Suddenly, a nurse came out and grabbed Jake by the arm and gave him a gown to put on.

"Mr. Williams, you need to get in there right now. Just stand by the head of the bed by your wife. And please, don't say anything when you get in the room."

Jake was shocked when he entered. There were several doctors and more nurses than he expected to see. Then he noticed the blood on the floor and on Dani's gown. He grabbed her hand and held it tight while her doctor prepped her for an emergency C-section. Everything that could go wrong had gone wrong, and this was their only hope to save both the baby and Dani. And although everyone was moving quickly, Jake felt as if time had slowed down and everyone was moving in slow motion.

He looked down at Dani and smiled as she tried to smile back through the oxygen mask she wore. She mouthed 'daddy, I'm scared', and squeezed her dad's hand harder. Jake leaned over, kissed her forehead and whispered in her ear 'I love you'. Dani mouthed 'I love you' back to him, and then her hand went limp in his. The doctors and nurses started moving in quick time, and soon he heard the cry of a baby. One of the nurses said 'it's a girl' to Jake, and moved off to the side with his baby. All focus was now on Dani as the doctors fought to save her life.

An hour later, one of the nurses led Jake out to the waiting room where MaryAnn, Pete and Liz, among others, were waiting. Jake was dazed and blood spattered, but insisted on meeting his friends.

"It's a girl. We have a baby girl and she is beautiful with 10 fingers and 10 toes and dark hair. And she is beautiful."

Everyone was excited to hear the news, but MaryAnn felt something was wrong. She sat by Jake, gave him a hug, and asked him how Dani was. Jake was quiet and then let out a heart-rending sob.

"Dani is dead. They had to do an emergency C-section because her placenta was torn, and she was bleeding internally. By the time they had the baby out and found the problem, it was too late; they couldn't stop the bleeding."

The waiting room was quiet, the silence broken only by the sounds of soft crying. Pete joined his wife, both holding Jake tightly while he sobbed uncontrollably on their shoulders. Liz quietly ushered everyone else out, and stayed behind to do whatever she could. Soon a nurse came out holding a baby.

"Mr. Williams? I have someone here who is anxious to meet her father. I know this is a horrible time for you, but you do have a baby to take care of now, and she wants to be held by her daddy."

The nurse held out a tiny bundle of baby and gave it to Jake. He looked at the tiny face and started to cry again.

"She looks like her mother, especially her eyes."

"So what are you naming her?"

"Dani was enthralled by the flowers down here, so we decided to name her Lily Jasmine, after two of her favorites. Lily Jasmine Williams."

"A beautiful name for a beautiful baby."

Jake was soon aware of another person looking on. It was Dani's doctor, looking sad and haggard. She had been crying as well, but needed to speak to Jake. He passed his baby to MaryAnn and stepped aside with her.

"Jake, I am so sorry. Dani was a beautiful woman who didn't deserve to die so young. I know this is probably meaningless, but there was nothing we could do. In fact, we were all surprised this didn't happen sooner. It seems this problem started almost as soon as Dani got pregnant, but didn't manifest itself until now. You didn't do anything wrong. Dani didn't do anything wrong. It just happened.

"We're going to keep the baby here for several days just to be sure she is fine, and you can be here as much as you want. We do have some papers for you to sign, whenever you are ready. The funeral home will be here in about 15 minutes. We have Dani cleaned up, so if you want to see her and say goodbye, I can take you back. And if you want, we can have a counselor speak to you as well. Anything we can do for you and Lily, just ask."

And so ended the happiest and saddest day of Jake's life.

The next few years went by with Jake in a fog. He functioned, but just barely. MaryAnn and Pete were great help, as was Liz. But it took five-year-old Lily to set him straight. He had been running errands while Liz watched Lily. When he got home, they were out by the pool, and Lily was asking Liz a question.

"Grandma Liz, why doesn't daddy like me?"

"What? Your daddy loves you. What makes you think he doesn't like you?"

"Well, he always seems sad. And lots times he looks at me and starts to cry. So if he is sad because of me, then he doesn't like me, right?"

Hearing those words from his daughter tore through Jake. What was he doing to her? Of course he loved her, but he knew what she meant. Looking at Lily was looking at a miniature version of Dani, and of Sue as well. Jake knew he had to change his attitude, and do it now.

"Hey, I'm home. Where is everybody?"

"We're out by the pool, Jake. Come join us."

As Jake stepped through the sliders out to the patio, Lily was just climbing out of the pool. When she saw him, she yelled 'daddy' and jumped into his arms, soaking his shirt.

"How's my little flower doing today?"

"Grandma Liz was showing me how to jump into the pool and make lots of splashes. Want to see?"

"How about later? Right now, I want you to dry off and get dressed. How about we go for a ride and then get some ice cream? Just you and me."

"Ice cream! Yay! I'll be right back."

As Lily scampered off to her room, Liz stood and grabbed Jake by the arm.

"She is certainly becoming her own person, isn't she? And she really loves her daddy, even though she thinks you don't like her."

"I know. I heard you two talking when I came in. How could I be so stupid and let her think that? I love her with all my heart."

"So what are you going to do about it?"

"That's what the ride is about. I'm going to visit Dani's grave, and bring Lily with and try to explain about her mom. I know she's only five, so the whole story will have to wait for a while. But I can try to explain why I look at her the way I do. And this weekend I want to take you, Pete and MaryAnn out for dinner to apologize for the way I've been acting for far too long. Things are going to change, Liz. I promise."

"Good to hear. But I still get to spoil my god-daughter and teach her all kinds of horrible stuff, right?"

"Absolutely. And thanks again, Liz."

Jake bundled Lily into her car seat and started driving. As he drove he thought about what he was going to tell her, and how to say it so she would understand. Soon they arrived at their first destination, a beautiful hillside overlooking the ocean and the resort Dani had designed. Jake carried Lily over to a small fenced area, surrounded by lilies and jasmine.

"Daddy, what's this place? I've never been here before."

"This is a very special place that only very special people can see. You're old enough now to see it. Come sit on my lap -- I have a special story to tell you."

Jake sat with his back against a tree and held his precious daughter on his lap. He proceeded to tell Lily about her mom and what she was like. Many things were left out, but he knew those stories would come later as Lily grew up.

"Now, do you know what these flowers are called? The ones over here are lilies and the ones over there are jasmine."

"Lily and jasmine? Those are my names."

"That's right, they are. Your mommy loved those flowers so we decided to name you after the prettiest flowers on the island."