A Daughter's Love Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What are you doing? Don't you have to work today?"

"I decided to take the morning off. I called Marie, and we have nothing much going on, so I am spending the morning with my favorite daddy. That is, if it's ok with you?"

"Any time I spend with you is more than ok. I have two more laps to do, and then I'm yours."

Lily sat on the edge of the pool watching her father swim. He was moving even more slowly than the past few days, and she was getting worried. Still, he acted the same, so perhaps she was just being silly.

When he finished, Jake swam over to his daughter, who was naked on the edge of the pool. As he swam up, Lily opened her legs wide and Jake slid between her splayed thighs. Dipping his head he swiped his tongue over her pussy lips, eliciting a low moan from Lily. Encouraged by her reaction, Jake started to lick her pussy faster, slipping two fingers into her at the same time. Soon her juices were flowing and she was cumming on his face and fingers.

"Oh god, dad. Don't stop. Keep eating me until I cum again."

Not wanting to disappoint his daughter, Jake kept eating her until she erupted once again. Lily clamped her thighs together, trapping Jake's mouth on her pussy, and he kept licking her until she pushed his face away.

"You do that so well, daddy. But now I need something more in me. I need you to fuck me hard until you fill me with your cum."

Grabbing their towels, Jake and Lily hurried to their bed. Soon they were in Jake's favorite position, with Lily on all fours and his dick buried in her pussy from behind. He was taking his time, wanting this to last for as long as possible. Lily had already cum once on his dick, and as she came down she turned to look at her father.

"Fuck my ass, daddy. I want to feel your thick dick inside my ass, fucking me until we both cum. Please go slowly -- I don't want you to tear me up with your size."

"Grab the bottle of lube in the nightstand. That'll help me fit inside."

With her ass and his dick fully lubed, Jake started to push his way inside his baby's virgin ass. Moving slowly, he was finally fully seated in her tight hole.

"Oh my god, dad. That feels so good. You're all the way in my ass, filling it so perfectly. Fuck me, daddy. Fuck your little girl's ass."

Jake started moving slowly, taking his time so he wouldn't hurt Lily. Soon he was moving faster as she was able to take his size better. She was moaning constantly, and small orgasms were wracking her body, one after another. Finally, Jake moaned 'cumming' and started to shoot his sperm deep into his daughter's ass. As she felt him cum, Lily followed suit, screaming and shaking in one of the biggest orgasms of her life. After a while, Jake slowly pulled his softening dick from Lily's wet ass, and the two lay together in bed, arms and legs entwined.

"God, dad. That felt so good. Why did we wait so long to do that?"

"I'm not sure, but I know it won't be long before we do that again."

"I love you, daddy."

"I love you too, baby."

Several hours later, Lily woke to the feeling of her father's tongue buried in her pussy. His tongue was lapping at her clit while his fingers were fucking her, rubbing against her G-spot. Lily was rapidly approaching another orgasm, and loudly came on her father's face.

"Just wanted one more taste before you went to work. Now get showered and get to work before you get fired. I'm having lunch with Pete and MaryAnn, so I need to get going as well. I'll see you tonight for dinner."

Jake gave Lily a wet kiss that tasted of her cum and gave her butt a slap as she got out of bed. Lily didn't know it at the time, but it was the last time she would see her father alive.

Sometime early afternoon, Lily got a call at the office.

"Lily Williams, how may I help you?"

"Lily, it's Pete. How fast can you get home?"

"What's happened, Pete? Why do I need to come home?"

"MaryAnn and I stopped by to have lunch with Jake, and we found him out by the pool. The doctor thinks he either had a heart attack or a massive stroke. Either way, you dad died, Lily. I am so, so sorry to tell you this."

"Oh my god, Pete. How could this happen? He was fine when I left this morning. I'll be there as soon as I can."

When Lily got home, she saw Pete's car, an ambulance and a police car around her house. She ran inside, yelling for her dad.

"Daddy! Daddy! Where are you?"

She ran out to the pool where MaryAnn caught her by the arm and pulled her into a hug. Tears streamed down Lily's face as she sobbed into her godmother's shoulder.

"There was nothing you could've done, sweetie. The doctor said Jake died within seconds, painlessly. He had a cigar and a glass of rum on the table, and was holding several pictures -- one from his wedding day with Sue, one from his wedding day with Dani, and one with you from your college graduation. Whatever happened, we can be sure your dad died happy, with his three loves close at hand."

MaryAnn then looked around, making sure she and Lily were alone, when she whispered in her ear.

"And don't go blaming yourself for what happened. I know you and your dad had sex this morning, and it had nothing to do with this."

Lily looked at MaryAnn with a shocked look.

"You knew?"

"Baby, I've known for years. You might think you were fooling everyone, but anyone who knew you two closely could tell. And none of us cared. Jake was happy, you were happy -- and who more than your dad deserved a life of happiness after all the sorrow he endured. Just remember the good times you had, and how much your dad loved you. Now let these men do their job. Pete's got the water on for some tea, and I'm pretty sure we'll find a bottle of scotch in my purse.

Several months later...

It was a beautiful summer evening, and the sunset promised to be glorious. Lily decided it was a good night to ride her bike up the hill where her mom and dad lay together. She spread out a blanket and sat so she could talk to her parents while watching the sunset.

"Hi mom. Hi dad. Sorry I haven't been by sooner, but I've been really busy. Work is great, and it's everything I wanted. I get to sing and act, while managing the Arts Center. I saw MaryAnn the other day for lunch, and she is doing better. Losing Pete was a shock to us all, especially how quick the cancer took him. Grandma Liz is planning a fundraiser at the resort to raise money for a new cancer wing at the hospital, and MaryAnn is helping her out. I'll be there as well. The company is going strong, and Grandma Liz looks to hire someone soon to help her run things so she can retire as well.

As for me, I have some good news. I met someone, and I think you'd like him, dad. I'm pretty sure you would as well, mom. He's kind, handsome, funny, athletic, and a great chef. And I think I love him. We were at a beach party when we were introduced, and we ended up talking all night before I found out his name. By that time I was already smitten, and when he told me his name, I nearly cried. Daniel Jacobs. I'm sure it's just a coincidence -- or did you two have something to do with it -- you know, some kind of heavenly parental influence? Either way, I'm really happy we met, because we get along so well. And something else I'm sure you don't want to hear, but Daniel is also great in bed. He is a thoughtful and gentle lover -- everything I miss from you, dad.

Ok, the sun is going down, and I rode my bike up here, so I need to get going before it gets dark. I was so lucky to have parents who loved each other so much, and a father who loved his daughters completely. Goodnight, daddy. I miss you so much, it hurts. I love you..."