A Daughter's Punishment

Story Info
Daughter is punished for being a slut.
1k words
4.16
43.8k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I recently turned 18 and for some reason (which I will not question) I've started filling in in all the right places. I guess people have noticed, since this guy I've liked for the longest time asked me out a month ago. Needless to say, I've been a lot more confident recently and it's been great.

With this newfound appreciation for my body, I've started dressing to compliment it. My parents are super strict about that kind of stuff though, so whenever they're around the house and not working (they both work a lot so it's usually fine), I have to pack extra clothes and change into them once I get out of the house.

Today, though, I made a mistake. It's Saturday and I was going to go meet up with my boyfriend for dinner. My parents were out of town on a work trip and I was positive they weren't getting back until tomorrow. I put on a cute, low-cut halter dress and a lace thong as a nice surprise for my boyfriend.

I walked downstairs ready to go, and to my horror, heard the door open.

"Honey, we're home!" my dad's voice called out. I immediately froze.

"Honey?"

"H-hey guys! How was your trip?" I managed to blurt out. I realized it was too late to go back upstairs and change, and they were expecting me to say hello, so I walked over, grimacing.

My father is a tall and, what I suppose you could say, handsome man. He's in his mid-40s, tall, and fit, with a trim sense of style and a clean shaven face. My mother naturally completes the pair with a similar easy attractiveness. They both stood in the hallway taking off their shoes, their suitcases by the door.

My father looked over to me and I thought my soul was going to leave my body. It wasn't because he reacted badly, but because he didn't react at all. I knew from growing up that that was worse.

He just said, "Honey, it's good to see you. Will you come with us to the kitchen?" I didn't know what to say and just nodded.

"I can't help but notice the way you're dressed. Do you know what's wrong with it?"

"Yes daddy, I'm showing too much skin. I'm sorry."

"And were you planning on going out of the house dressed like that?"

I knew I couldn't lie to him.

"Yes."

"Alright," he said. "I'm going to show you what happens to girls who dress like that. Come over here."

He gestured over to the kitchen counter.

I did so.

"Do you see how easy it is for me to do this?" I gasped as I felt his hand reach under my dress and rest firmly against my pussy. I looked over to my mother in complete shock and found her, somehow, entirely indifferent.

"And do you see how easy it is for me to do this?" He gently but forcefully bent me over the counter. I squirmed but soon realized just how helpless I was to try and escape. Right then I heard his pants fall to the ground and immediately felt a pressure against my pussy which, to my utter disbelief, was wet.

"And your underwear is so small. Do you see how easy it is for me to move it to the side?"

I felt his finger gently lift it away from my pussy, and then I felt it.

I've had sex with my boyfriend and from what I've gathered, his cock is above average. But my dad's is bigger. I cried in pain as it slid into me, ever so slowly, stretching me wider and going deeper than I thought was possible.

I hated how wet I was. He began deliberately and forcefully thrusting into me, back and forth, back and forth. I looked again to my mother, with tears starting in my eyes.

"Darling girl," she said, "this is what happens to sluts." Just then I felt my father's hand slap firmly against my ass. Once. Twice. Three times, then he finally pulled out and breathed the biggest sigh of relief. I'm not on the pill and I don't know what I'd have done if he came in me.

"Turn around and get on your knees," he said. I did so, unable to meet his eyes. Even though I knew what was coming, nothing could prepare me it. There was no way it was going to fit in my mouth.

When he saw my hesitance, he placed his hand behind my head and pushed me slowly towards it.

"Open," he said. I'm honestly not sure how I was able to fit it, but I guess I didn't really have much of a choice. It eventually slid into my throat and stayed there for what felt like forever as I started to choke. When it finally slid out I gasped desperately for air, only to be thrust back towards it a second later. I lost track of time. No matter how much I struggled, he kept the same, steady pace.

And then finally, I heard his voice.

"I'm going to cum, and you're going to swallow. Do you understand?" I nodded weakly. He began speeding up his pace. In and out. In and out. And then I felt a shot of it fall on my tongue. Then another down my throat. Then another. And then another. Just when I felt like my mouth couldn't hold any more, it stopped and, after what felt like an eternity, he finally pulled out for good. It took some will but compared to what I just went through, it was easy, and I managed to swallow it all in one big gulp. I hate myself for saying it but I kind of liked it. It was salty and sweet and bitter, but in a good way. It tasted better than my boyfriend's.

"Good girl," he said. "Say thank you daddy."

"Thank you, daddy."

"Now stand up." I did so. "The next time I see you dressed up like this, I'm going to cum in you. Do you understand?"

"Y-yes daddy."

"Now go have a shower and brush your teeth."

"Okay daddy." And so I went back upstairs, reeling from what just happened. Needless to say, I didn't end up meeting my boyfriend for dinner, and I'll be more careful in the future--though some awful part of me is begging me not to.