All Comments on 'A Daughter's Punishment'

by why_am_i_doing_this

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
EdthegentEdthegentover 1 year ago

The story felt very rushed, no build up or explanations about anything to do with the characters. It went very quickly from she's dressed a bit risqué to getting done by her dad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

loved it! the abrupt pace if the story really worked for me. more please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nice beginning but way to short. Stretch the next one out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well, what I liked about this is that the dad took direct control of the situation and his wife went along with it. THere was no discussion and he made his point clear. Apparently, this had happened before with his daughter dressing provocatively. If she liked what happened she will continue to misbehave. In the future I can see her being sent to a school for misbehaving daughters that has a lot of discipline to try to correct her behavior. There are several courses of instruction that she would have to endure in order to return home.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very good, can't wait for the follow up

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The story had potential, but it felt like you really rushed it. Still, I'd love to read a part 2 if it becomes available.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Quite well done, but, even in fantasy, risking making your own daughter pregnant is an unacceptable risk to the baby.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Damn

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is hot! But it did feel rushed. I wonder if she will dress like that again..

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous