A Day at the Beach - 1st Experience

Story Info
First man on man experience on beach.
891 words
4.5
6.9k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my first story. It's a true story from a little over 20 years ago and I've had more experience since. I still get hard when I remember it happening. I hope you enjoy.

-----------

I think I must have been around 23/24 at the time. I'd had a long-term girlfriend I'd recently broken up with and had been spending a lot of time watching porn online. I became more and more interested in looking at the guys than the girls and started jacking off a lot to gay porn. Especially gay porn with fit older men in it. I was (and still am) really into watching guys in their 60s and above.

I discovered online that a beach not too far from me was used by naturists. One sunny Saturday I packed some stuff in a bag and headed there. My heart was racing at the thought of catching a glimpse of a nice old cock or two. I was only going to look though. I'd never fooled around with a guy and didn't really want to, I thought.

Anyway, I got there and went to the section I'd read was used by naturists and started walking through the dunes. It was pretty quiet. I only saw a handful of people (all men, mostly much older than me) hidden in the dunes. I couldn't get a good look at any of them apart from one very overweight guy who walked past me groping his cock and looking at me expectantly. I just said 'hi' and kept walking.

Eventually I thought 'this isn't as exciting as I thought it'd be' and found a quiet spot in the dunes far away from anyone else I'd seen, laid down my towel, stripped off and thought 'I'll just enjoy the sun on my naked body' and read for a while.

I must have fallen asleep because I was woken up by hearing someone say, 'that's a pretty sight'. Confused and not really sure where I was, I opened my eyes and saw a guy who I'd guess was in his mid-sixties standing a couple of metres from me. Apart from a baseball cap he was naked. I suddenly realised I had woken up with an erection, got flustered and tried to cover myself up. He just laughed and said, 'don't worry, I've seen plenty of those'.

I looked at him closer. He was hot. I hate George W Bush's politics but always found him physically attractive and this guy looked just like he did when he was mid-60s. Then I looked at his cock. It was uncut, long, quite thick and just a little plumped up.

He asked if he could sit down for a chat. I was tongue tied and nodded. He put his towel beside mine and sat down. I was still covering my now leaking erection.

We made small talk for a while and then he leaned towards me and kissed me. Gently at first. I didn't know what was happening. I'd never kissed a man before. It was amazing. I felt more aroused than I'd ever been. He asked if it was ok. I nodded. He kissed me again and his hand started gently stroking my nipple. I nearly came from that alone. He gently moved my hands away from my cock and started swirling my precum around my cock head which was fully exposed from my foreskin. It felt electric. Then he started slowly wanking me, kissing me at the same time. His cock was now standing fully erect, but I hadn't touched it. I told him I was going to cum really quickly and he smiled, bent over, took me in his mouth and started to suck. In no time at all I exploded in his mouth. It was so intense it left me shaking for several minutes.

I didn't know how to feel. I'd just had the best orgasm of my life, given to me by a complete stranger. I'd never been with a man before. What was I supposed to do now?

He lay back, his beautiful cock standing proudly erect. 'Would you touch it for me?' he asked. I was excited and scared. Gingerly I reached across and felt another man's penis for the first time. It felt wonderful in my hand, and I slowly jerked him for a while. I don't know why but then I suddenly felt very odd and said, 'I'm sorry, I can't do this'. He asked if it was my first time and I said yes. He told me not to worry and asked if I'd like to see him finish himself off. I nodded. He lay back and began to masturbate. I watched in fascination. I'd never seen anyone pleasure themselves in real life.

He looked me in the eye and said 'watch me cum' then started shooting ropes of sperm over his stomach. He cleaned himself up, kissed me again and said 'Hope to see you again' before leaving.

I sat for a while contemplating what had happened and regretting that I hadn't made him cum myself.

I went back many times hoping to find him again. Wanting to suck him. Needing to feel him cum in my mouth. Sadly, I never did see him again, but he has appeared in my masturbation fantasies many times since.