A day at the beach

Story Info
Bella enjoys sex at the beach.
860 words
2.85
6.4k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Boryan
Boryan
2 Followers

A day at the beach

The first light had appeared in the east, the sky was turning blue and flocks of birds were flying over Esme's Island. Bella was on the beach taking it all in. Then she noticed that there was another girl there on the beach. Bella walked towards her.

"Hello, I'm Bella," Bella said approaching her.

" I'm Amy," said the girl.

"You have a lovely beach, it's sunny and warm, and more secluded."

"Are you from a nearby Island?"

"Yes, our beach is rocky and waves are just terrible out there."

"Do you come here often?"

"Sometimes, when the weather is nice."

"Do you have a family with you?"

"I live with my grandmother, it's very lonely if you ask me."

"It's good to talk to somebody sometime."

"Yeah, what about you?"

"I'm here with my husband Edward."

"Where is he now?"

"Gone to the town on business."

"Isn't nice for you to bump into me today?

"Well, I'm getting out of my suit; unzip me please."

"Sure," Bella said helping her out of her suit.

"Let me help you, now."

"Should I?" Bella asked with some hesitation.

"It's fine, we're girls, and we're the only people out here."

"Okay," Bella said as she helped me.

They laid there naked, enjoying the sun on our skin. The sea was calm that day; the waves were kissing the shore in slow them and a soft breeze was blowing their way.

Out of the corner of her eye, Bella saw two figures on the rocks above them. They were being watched.

"Two boys are looking at us," Bella said to Amy.

"I don't mind," she said and turned over on her back.

Bella cringed, she wanted to jump up and put her suit on. But something stopped her. She just laid there on her stomach with her bottom in the air, unembarrassed, and calm. Amy was next to her with her big breasts and big thighs. She was just giggling.

Bella noticed that the boys were coming closer. They were very young. The boldest one approached them and squatted down next to Amy.

Suddenly Amy said to him, Hey, you, why don't you come over here?"

Then she took his hand and helped him take off his clothes. Suddenly he was on top of her. She guided him in and held his butt. The other boy just sat and watched.

Bella heard Amy whisper in the boy's ear and laugh. His face was right next to mine. It was cherry red and swollen.

Bella turned and said to him, Aren't you coming to me, too?"

And Amy said, "Go to her now."

He pulled out of her and then fell on top of Bella. He grabbed her breast. It hurts so much! She thought.

Bella was overwhelmed and came almost immediately. She wanted to tell him not to ejaculate inside her but didn't. Something in her wanted to feel him when he came.

After he came Amy took him in her arms and used his hands to make herself come. She screamed like a banshee when she came.

They all started laughing. They called to the other boy named Tom. Amy unbuttoned his pants and played with him. She took him in her mouth, and he started moaning. He came soon, and she guided his mouth to her breasts.

The other boy got excited and thrust himself inside Bella once again. God, it feels great, Bella thought. She moaned in a sultry voice when she came.

"Let's go for a swim," Amy said.

"Okay," Bella said joining her. The lukewarm water felt good against Bella's skin after the fuck session. She turned around to see the boys leaving and waved them goodbye.

***

The water was clear and cool; the sun was high in the sky and the air was warm. Bella was wearing her swimsuit, Edward was splashing water at her playfully.

"Isn't it fun?" asked Edward.

"You bet it is!"

"Race you to the beach," said Edward as started swimming towards the sandy beach.

Bella tried to follow him, but he had already reached the beach. He offered her hand and pulled her out of the water.

Bella shaded her eyes to look at the sun. She held out the pose, deliberately, pretending not to know how desirable she looked in her wet swimsuit. She gave him a seductive smile as she sat next to him, putting her arms around his neck. Edward leaned closer to kiss her, then pushed her gently backwards until she was lying on her back.

"What's the idea?" asked Bella giggling.

"To make love to you," said Edward as stroked her hip and kissed her throat. His hands pressed against her thighs, she arched upwards willing him to go on.

Bella guided his mouth to her breasts. "Put it in me," said Bella. Edward lowered his body to hers. Bella felt content, satisfied and replete.

"I'm coming," Edward said. Bella wrapped her legs around his waist, abandoning herself to ecstasy.

"My God, it gets better every time," Bella declared.

"Wanna go again," Edward asked grinning.

"Why not?"

- The End


Boryan
Boryan
2 Followers