All Comments on 'A Day at the Office'

by bws1

Sort by:
  • 38 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
My parting words were?

Odd, I don't remember saying any such words. I don't ever remember speaking to you. Nor do I remember any of the events recounted in this story. Help, I have amnesia!!! What was my name again? I'm someone's wife? I thought I was a man? Maybe I'm gay! That explains it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
When are people ever going to learn not to write stories in 2nd person?

It's dumb, it's stupid. I am not female so how am I supposed associate with the characters? What really pisses me off is that I gave this 1 star but it registered 2. That will give this stupid story a better score than it deserves.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
weak as

fuck me your sex life stinks!

1 cos I couldn't find a zero

impo_61impo_61over 8 years ago
A good story, but...

A good story, but why the need to tell her the action if she was there? 2*

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
If only you changed narrative POV voicing....

You could have this story be exactly the same, and it would score much higher. Try third person, or even first person. But second person voice is never good for anything but private letters.

You did a good job building the tension with the boss coming in. I was happy that you didn't let the boss fuck the wife too. But it is because of this scene that I think the 3rd person omniscient POV would have been best. That way you could have shared some of the bosses thoughts as well, without awkward narration shifts.

Just stuff to think about.....

Good Luck, and thanks for playing.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Style

Your style of writing is shit just like your story

Rw43Rw43over 8 years ago
The boss never tells you...(f*ck this present tense shit!)

He saw your wife carry the basket into the building, and saw her shoes when she was under the desk. The entire interruption was a ruse to stretch your excitement a little more. It also helped him start to reminisce about the pre-sexual harassment days when he used to get that treatment from the office staff. Can't reminisce in present tense, can we?

Did you notice how much easier it was for me to use past tense? And how easily third person POV rolled off the tongue? Right, so second person present tense makes for an intimate, one-on-one storytelling experience. Sorry, I'm not her, and I'm not crawling under your desk, and I'm not sucking anything of yours.

Have respect for your audience. You wanna read her your stories? Second person is great. You want us to rate them? Make them Third, or at least First. Otherwise you aren't really interested in sharing them.

gordo12gordo12over 8 years ago
What part of cheating and swinging don't you understand

LW = Cheating and swinging.

This belongs in erotic couplings assuming it's even a story. 1* for wrong category.

palewriterpalewriterover 8 years ago
Gordo, Gordo, Gordo What part of "and more" do you not understand?

"Married extra-marital fun: swinging, sharing & more."

Odd that cheating doesn't appear in that list. Perhaps you assume too much, are projecting, or are too rigid in your understanding.

Many stories fit in other categories. I admit I object when GAY and WILLING CUCK stories appear in Loving Wives because they have categories of their own and it's deceitful to post FETISH and GAY in loving wives.

I didn't read the story so won't vote . Just thought your comment deserved comment.

frontlinecasterfrontlinecasterover 8 years ago
Boo hoo hoo

Some people like porn stories I don't like!! In a section for them!! What possible recourse do I have but to whine and bitch and pass judgement on people?

Laurel has said in the forums that LW was made for cheating and cuckolding stories. She allows the revenge and violence stories to be here because it would be too much trouble to remove them now after she let it go this long. Basically, people like you Palewriter ruined this section for its intended audience by coming in here and bitching and moaning about it. It is no different than if you'd gone into gay males and written a bunch of gay bashing stories about characters who had gay sex being beaten and killed and having judgement passed on them, then demanded to be allowed to stay and they have to leave because there are more straight guys than there are gay guys. All those revenge and retribution stories? They have their own category too, it's called non-erotic, especially since erotic violence and stuff stories are /supposed/ to not be allowed (not that that rule is ever actually enforced, as some of the 'good' LW authors write explicit snuff stories and get away with it because the anon assholes jump to defend them and because all Laurel cares about is getting as many page views as possible).

This has been a massive failure of Lit's administrators, and it's why LW is a worthless fucking cesspool now they ought to just burn to the ground and start over. But please, fuck right the hell off telling anyone here that they don't belong here, you are the one who has invaded and taken over a section and are now trying to kick people out of it.

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2over 8 years ago
I say leave LW exactly like it is

and let's hope dear annony will have a heart attack

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
So FLC

If Loving Wives is the cesspool that you claim it is why do you continue to bitch as loud as anyone about it.Are you retarded? Or just a sad little man with no life bitching about the good old days of a free porn website.Sound about right FLC? You twat.BTW I liked the story Wrong tense but pretty good read

frontlinecasterfrontlinecasterover 8 years ago

I agree that revenge authors shouldn't put their stories here, and that btb readers shouldn't be having to interact with us filthy cuckold and cheating porn readers. But it's the btb authors who have the power to solve this, start paying their stories appropriately in noon erotic or romance and BAM. Problem solved. Your readers will be happier, loving wives readers will be happier. No one will "have" to interact with the others and everyone wins.

My objection is to assholes like palewriter and others demanding that the original denizens of loving wives leave. Go back and look at the ratings n cuckold stories from four, five, six or more years ago. They are rated much higher, because that's before the current scourge of btb assholes arrived. So let them leave, everyone ends up better off.

Except for the poor little anon who secretly gets off on cuckolding, but they will be unhappy until they just learn to enjoy the taste of a man's cum in their wife's pussy anyway.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
The old srory problem

The problem is the old BTB-Consequence-RAAC stories (Where the husbands do not like their wives fuck others) are together the husbands are happy their wives fuck others stories. In that case the Literotica wants new hub for those stories where the husbands do not like their wives fuck others (as a new Marriage Strife hub) SOME VOLUNTARY ADVISORY COMMITEE SHOULD FOUND to select the LW stories into 2 hubs!

Zed56Zed56over 8 years ago
FLC

Answer this. Whe are ALL of the highest rated stories in Loving Wives NOT cuckold based.Not one single story has anything to do with cuckoldry Why is that? And to further dispel your moronic thinking almost none are BTB They are stories about flawed.people with some sex thrown in.Sort of shoots down your hypothesis doesn't it?

frontlinecasterfrontlinecasterover 8 years ago

No, just start moving then all from today forward. Who cares about old stories? 90% of people won't ever read it comment on a story that's past the front page, so over time that will stop being an issue. Just declare "starting on day x, btb stories go here, no more will be put into loving wives, and no swinging sharing our cuckolding stories will be placed into the btb area." It is literally that simple and requires no further with beyond the moderation efforts that are already /supposed/ to be going on when stories are submitted as it is (if you post a story about real people, it's supposed to go in celebrities, stories in other languages go in that category, etc).

For some authors like you though duna, lit world be better off just deleting the stories all together. Not because of anything about their category, just because they are crap.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
In the LW

@Zed56 There were time when Longhorn_07 "Fool Me Once" was the best story for one and half year about 2-3 years ago. That story is a classic massive BTB (Bitch and Bastard alike) story.

frontlinecasterfrontlinecasterover 8 years ago
Simple

The category has been taken over by a very vocal minority of violent, angry little shits who spam votes and break the system. You can find anons bragging about it, that they vote one on a story, then every story that author wrote, then one on every story of anyone who comments on our favorites the story. Look not at the "highest rated" rage but the "popular authors" tab, which tracks readership and activity like favorites. Guess what? Suddenly it's not all the same btb authors. For fucks sake, people like xleglover and matt morreau regularly land there. Know why? Because the actual readers who aren't spamming votes and multiple anon comments read and like stories of both kinds.

Go back to stories that are four or five years old and you suddenly find cuckolding stories with regular 4+ stars, because they went up and were forgotten about before the current infestation of btb anons. And then look at the stories published. If so many more people want btb or revenge or consequence stories then why are the vast majority of actual /authors/ writing cuckold or sharing our swinging stories? Because the btb readership is too cowardly or lazy to register accounts. And the number of actual members who want that stuff is not nearly as big as the anons voting and spamming comments again and again like duna there make it look. It's why you'll see stories rated poorly but with dozens of positive comments and dozens of favorites. The audience for those stories is here, is just being drowned out and harassed by the anon cowards. When I published stories under a previous user name with a willing, swinging couple (both husband and wife were involved with others in the two chapters I put up) my stories were flooded with comments until I turned off anon comments. Then my inbox was flooded with death and rape threats.

So yeah, the violent little cowards on your side have made themselves sound impressive and intimidated and harassed anyone who speaks up (even with anon profile comments turned off I still average one or two threats a week when I'm commenting actively), but that doesn't make them right any more than a political party that has to fraudulently prevent poor or monitory voters from voting and has to scream and tell and try as hard as it can to intimidate and has to redraw districts and change rules to keep its candidates in office can meaningfully claim to be a "silent majority."

LadyCharlyLadyCharlyover 8 years ago
Delicious

Building him up.. almost embarrassing him.. and the desk. My god, the desk. Fuck yes!! This is a very sophisticated and mature look at what can be exciting. It's all in the little details compared to immature, sloppy and violent impulses that so many little boys have. This is VERY intimate and perfectly imagined... meaning something I would do. You have this exhibitionist wet!!! ;)

Zed56Zed56over 8 years ago
Anon

Fool Me Once by Longhorn was posted just short of 10 years ago 01/26/06.Which FLC proves my point once again There were alot of authors from years ago that did not have to resort for non plausible cuckold humiliation to get good scores DQS,Longhorn, DGHear,HDK etc.They could.write a story that didn't need humiliation as a crutch for some distorted storyline.Look back FLC your theory does not fly.These guys wrote stories that people.liked not just your vocal minority. Seems to me they wrote for a vocal majority

Zed56Zed56over 8 years ago
One Last Thing FLC

Of the 9 stories in Loving Wives today which ones would you actually give a score above 3?

frontlinecasterfrontlinecasterover 8 years ago

I love how I spend these comments saying this site is horribly run and am told that I must actually be Laurel. The scores are fixed, by anons using IP spoofing to view again and again and again.

So.... One story was written a long time ago and that proves, what exactly? And how on earth can you in one breath claim that cuckold stories are low rated, then call that a crutch to get ratings? Anyone writing a cuckold story today is doing so knowing that they are going to get shit on and harassed and their scores will be ranked by anons.

And a counter example. The work of xleglover. Now some, myself included, argue he writes basically the same story again and again, but that makes him useful. All of his most recent chapters score between a 3.5 and a 4. Go back to 2012 and 2013 and he's averaging a 4 or above with the same premises and same content. Go back further and you start seeing above 4 and even since of those much obsessed over red H marks for over 4.5. Now, what happened in that five it six year period. He didn't get substantially worse at writing. His basic subject matter didn't change, if anything done if his older stuff is way more severe in terms of cuckolding. The only difference is that this site has grown more and more hostile to that subject. Yet, those newer stories still get just as many favorites. That audience hadn't shrunk, it's just now being drowned out by hostile, toxic, insecure little boys who get angry that someone has a fetish they don't like.

Meanwhile, stangstar, another useful example of the same story again and again, is currently ranked below xleg for "popular author", yet his btb stories do nothing but go up in score. The only exception is the occasional reconciliation tale, which you can see the sudden drop by a point or more when he stops pandering to the easy 4.5 crowd, something I notice he's learned to do less and less.

gordo12gordo12over 8 years ago
RE: Gordo, Gordo, Gordo What part of "and more" do you not understand?

PaleWriter PaleWriter PaleWriter. Hmm just doesn't have the same cachet as Gordo Gordo Gordo.

Seriously the category starts out AS: LW "Married extra-marital fun:" perhaps you can describe to people where the Married extra martital fun is in this story. Drawing a blank? Me too!

Married extra marital fun = swinging, hot wife, cuck (idiot husband willing) swapping and on and on. But it has to be EXTRA MARITAL. You can look that up in the dictionary if that's baffling you.

frontlinecasterfrontlinecasterover 8 years ago
Gordo, Gordo, Gordo...

Sorry, couldn't resist.

There's no point in reasoning with Palewriter. This is someone who feels the need to say right up front in their profile that they can't stand porn about cheating, and then hangs around in Loving Wives so that they can moralize and pass judgement on what everyone else reads. Either he gets off on it, like the pathetic little anons do, or he's literally just that sad that he has to pass his time yelling at people about what kinds of porn they are and aren't allowed to enjoy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
4*s

A funny, erotic story. Very good bws1 !. Gave you 4*s . I will definitely look for anything else you have posted.

Please excuse and ignore those folks who are airing out and arguing their political views here in your comment section . The children just don't know how to behave,lol.

AMerryman

frontlinecasterfrontlinecasterover 8 years ago

Ah see, the anon cowards proving my point. Someone spamming in every story up right now that they are going to vote one star every time someone comments, then encouraging their fellow anon cowards to do the same. The little clique of anon cowards will do it, and they'll use whatever they do to get past Lit's supposed rules about posting more than once from the same IP anonymously (even illiterate morons like Duna have figured it out, it isn't hard) to also vote again and again.

Then the BTB partisans will use that as evidence of how unpopular these stories are without showing any signs of self awareness about it. Duna will copy paste more unrelated news stories into comments before going on to rant about child brides or whatever, and the cycle goes on and on and on.

If Lit just required you to have an account with a verifiable e-mail address, then banned that account if you tried to vote spam or regularly spammed multiple, unrelated, abusive or harassing comments or copy/pasted the same comment again and again or the like, this whole section could be cleaned up without even having to move btb stories over to non-erotic where they belong.

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2over 8 years ago
AMEN frontlinecaster

that's exactly what should be done. The writers of these stories are leaving or they have stopped writing because of animals like dear annony. !!

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2over 8 years ago
AMEN frontlinecaster

amen!! Because of dear annony many good writers have left this site. I am only trying to help those that are left. Annony hates the idea of women cheating and so he has made it his goal to give bad scores to all LW stores..

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2over 8 years ago
reported it again asshole.

gave it a 5 for effort and content and to help the writer against your dumbass comments dear annony!! God just look at your comment, you really do need help mentally and with your writing!!

frontlinecasterfrontlinecasterover 8 years ago
Ah, see

An anon always comes along to prove my point. Bragging about abusing the rating system to make a point and discourage and intimidate authors and commenter alike.

Can anyone honestly say that with anonymous little cowards like him, sitting around angrily stroking their worthless little cocks before spamming multiple votes on stories they acknowledge they don't read, that ratings on loving wives actually mean anything?

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 8 years ago
Nice

A loving married couple having fun. As how it should be. Five stars.

By the way, what's all the bitching going on here? Just read the tale and rate it.

Once.

Damn

frontlinecasterfrontlinecasterover 8 years ago

Once again, one of the people who most stokes the angry, bitter, violent little trolls who have hijacked this section suddenly calls for calm when they aren't spamming death and rape threats at anyone who writes a cuckold story. Betrayedbylove couldn't possibly be a bigger hypocrite in that regard. Why don't you try that argument in any of the stories I've seen you rage at authors in for writing porn you don't approve of, hmm?

I mean look, I know you're just as closeted as your little anon friends, and you stroke it to the cuckold stories than get angry afterwards, but take your own advice and chill out.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 8 years ago
Damn

@frontlinecaster, First, I don't rage at authors who write cuck tales. How can I when I never read them. Second, I've noticed over the last year or so that your comments have changed. Before you used to use a little bit of intelligence in your rants. Now it seems you either have dumbed yourself down or maybe were beat in the head and lost about 90 IQ points. Whatever the case why don't you just stop your bullshit and just read and rated the tales you enjoy. Stop acting like the idiot you've become and go back to where you at least made sense in your rebuttals. Oh yeah, eat shit and die also..

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I concur

I concur with Betrayed except for somebody dying. Frontlinecaster is a smarmy, twisted person, who tries to be condescending but doesn't have the brains to back it up. buffalohawk

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 8 years ago
Ok Ok

I take back the dying part. Eat shit and suffer.

DrSemblanceDrSemblanceover 7 years ago

Getting on to the ACTUAL story and not the comments! By the way, the tense criticisms while a bit harsh were right. This "point of view" and mixing up this you and she stuff was pretty distracting.

I thought it was pretty good story of a sexy true loving wife.

Especially for either a teen or virgin author.

I know this because of at least a couple things in the story.

Any guy that has fucked knows you don't need lube for vaginal sex. By his own words, she was plenty hot and wet. He would not need lube or to lick his fingers.

And, anyone that has had sex knows that sex smells! There is no mistaking it. Even in a large open room you can smell sex and it lingers for quite a while too! That someone could walk into a closed work office and not be almost knocked over by it is pretty ridiculous.

Anyways, nice work overall.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
1*

illiterate shit.

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
If

Of that's torture, it certainly beats water boarding by any measure.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous