A Day at the Office

Story Info
Connor has his plate full: ex, client, secretary, wife...
2.4k words
4.34
18.1k
8

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 01/14/2024
Created 04/16/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My entry for the On The Job Challenge 2023.

Conner

Conner was thinking about sex. Well, that was normal enough, he's a guy, right? He was also thinking about his ex. That was normal, too: he'd received another high-handed, demanding letter from her lawyer; Ruth had decided to put the boys in a private school and he was supposed to pony up half the tuition and expenses. Damn that woman and that shark acting as her lawyer!

He loved the boys, Sam and Timothy, what were they, 10 and 8 now? And he shouldn't have cheated on Ruth, he could admit that, but this constant warfare wasn't doing him, her or their sons any good. It just meant more billable hours for their lawyers.

On an impulse he dialed her number; his call went straight to voicemail. "Ruth, it's Conner. I got your lawyer's letter. Listen, can't we discuss these things parent-to-parent and not involve the legal bloodsuckers? I know you've got every right to be angry with me but punishing me isn't helping Sam and Timothy. If you're willing to talk, call me."

He ended the call and found himself thinking about Ruth: her pretty face, her natural blond hair, her blue eyes, her womanly figure, still quite a looker at age 38. They'd had some wonderful times together, but he'd wrecked it all, hadn't kept his vows.

His phone buzzed, displaying Ruth's name and number; he quickly accepted the call. "Hi, Ruth, thanks for calling back."

"I'm not sure I should. My lawyer told me not to."

"Well, she'd be happy to bill us for every communication the two of us have with each other for the rest of our lives."

"And so would yours!"

"Exactly! They win, we lose. The boys lose."

"Conner, you're right about my being angry with you, but I have to admit that's not good for any of us. Are you willing to discuss private school for the boys?"

"Yes. Absolutely. I'm sure you've given it a lot of thought, I'd like to hear what you have to say, but can you allow me to ask questions, consider alternatives? We both want what's best for Sam and Timothy."

"That's good to hear. I think we should talk face-to-face. Can you spare the time?"

There was a bitter, accusatory tone there, but he understood and chose to let it go. "I'll make the time. Can you be here at ten?"

"I'll make the time. See you then."

Well! That went better than expected. He buzzed his secretary; "Karen, I'm meeting with Ruth from ten to eleven, absolutely no interruptions."

"Got it boss! Good luck with the ex."

That was perhaps a little too personal, but Connor and Karen were on easy terms with each other. A bit flirtatious at times but he wasn't eager to repeat the mistakes he'd made with Ruth: he fully intended to stay happily married to Tanya. OK, Tanya was the one he'd cheated with, she'd been his secretary, but he'd learned his lesson. Although he had to admit Karen was plenty cute enough if he did want to stray—oh, hell, don't go down that road!

Karen buzzed him back: "Boss, Darlene from Horn Tech wants to meet today, can I put her down for 2 o'clock?"

"Sounds good, Karen, thanks."

"No problem, Boss."

Darlene was a high-powered, no-nonsense executive with one of the firm's major clients; he could count on her to get straight to the point and expect a quick response. That thought set his pulse racing but he had a lot on his plate for the day so he took a deep breath and got himself under control.

Ten o'clock came quickly and Karen ushered Ruth into the office and closed the door so they could have privacy for their personal affairs.

"Hello, Ruth, you're looking well."

"Thanks, Conner, same to you."

"Have a seat and tell me about schools."

"OK, but do you have to sit behind that great big desk? It's rather intimidating."

"No, let me pull my chair around."

He did so and she began explaining the reasons she thought the boys should attend private school and the particular advantages of the one she'd selected. He found himself enjoying the sound of her voice, the movement of her pretty lips, the animation in her face, the curve of her breasts—whoa there! He was getting a hard-on for the ex!

"So what do you think, Conner?"

He rolled his chair closer, grabbed her raven-haired head and pulled her in for a hungry kiss. She struggled briefly, then leaned in to return the kiss and hold him close. He reached behind her to unzip her dress and unhook her bra, pulled the dress off her shoulders, freed her luscious tits and transferred his mouth to one while he squeezed and fondled the other.

Ruth moaned, then unbuttoned his jacket and removed his tie. In short order they were naked and he pulled her into his lap.

God it felt good to ram his cock in and out of her hot, wet pussy! A convulsion ripped through her; he stifled her scream with one hand while holding her tight with the other and pumping spurt after spurt of cum into her vagina. They clung to each other, breathing heavily, before gradually calming down, separating, and looking at each other in disbelief.

"Ahh, I think I can agree to your proposal, Ruth."

"I'm glad, Connor. I, uh, you, oh my, umm, it's good not to be fighting?"

"Right. Yes. Definitely."

"So OK, I'll leave these papers with you. Take care."

"You, too. I'll see the boys Saturday."

Connor thought: Unbelievable. I just cheated on my wife with my ex. The sex was terrific! But what the hell am I going to do now?

A call demanded his attention, then text messages, emails and other calls. Looking at the clock, he cleaned himself up, grabbed a quick sandwich in the lunch room, brushed his teeth and gargled with mouthwash just in time for Darlene at two pm on the nose. Karen closed the door after her.

"Hi Darlene, looking sharp as always, what can I help you with today?"

He admired her shoulder length, dark brown hair, large brown eyes, caramel-toned skin and brilliant smile. But she wasn't smiling at the moment.

"We've got a situation with one of the warehouses — they just can't be counted on to get the stuff to us on time, in good condition and not close to or beyond the expiration date. This is simply not acceptable!"

"Certainly not! Which warehouse and I assume you have a list of what they supply? We'll get right on resourcing those for you, sorry for all the trouble!"

"It's E.R. Brock. Here's the list, with details of the problems. I'm glad I can always count on you for prompt action in such cases — this really impacts our ability to serve our customers!"

"We'll get right on it!" They both stood up.

"Anything else I can do for you?"

"No, that should take care of things. Thanks!"

They shook; both felt a jolt of electricity. They held their grip for a moment, then she turned to leave. The sight of her tight slacks over her heart-shaped ass set him on fire; his cock sprang to attention.

"Darlene..."

She turned. "Yes, Connor?"

He grabbed her and gave her a hard kiss; she responded quickly, with tongue. His hands cupped her butt and he ground her crotch against his. Her nipples jutted into his chest; he wiggled his shoulders to brush against them. He broke their kiss to pull her top off over her head; she had a light sport bra over her smallish breasts. He reached under the bra to squeeze her tits and rub her hard nipples, then pulled it off of her to lick and suck those dark brown nubs.

She removed his jacket and tie, unbuttoned his shirt and ran her fingernails lightly across his chest and back; he shrugged out of the shirt, then broke loose to lock the door. Returning to her he positioned her over a stuffed chair, face in, her magnificent ass pointing up and out; he removed her panties, dropped his own trousers and briefs, spread her cunt lips and drove his hard-on into her eager pussy. He slammed her hard and fast, one hand rubbing her nipples, the other her clit. She came and squirted, burying her face in the chair to muffle her scream; he redoubled his efforts, she came again and he erupted, filling her with spurt after spurt of cum.

They collapsed into the chair, Connor laying against her back and rear, then he stood up and they cleaned themselves off and restored their clothing.

"Ah, er, thank you for bringing this to my attention."

"Umm, er, I'm glad, ah, I can always rely on you." She left.

What the fuck? Darlene and he had had numerous meetings before without sex, what was going on? The only times he'd had two women in one day had been while cheating on Ruth with Tanya, and he'd managed that only twice. He thought: Could I make it three today? No way — I'm drained! But those were two incredible fucks.

At four-thirty Karen popped in to his office. "Guess that wraps it up for the day, Boss, anything else I can do for you?"

He looked at her long, golden blond tresses, clear blue eyes, young, pretty face, jutting tits, small waist, flaring hips. His cock hardened and throbbed. "Lock the door, Karen, and come here." She smiled, locked the door, and went straight to his arms. They hugged and kissed, then each quickly stripped. He led her to the couch.

She pressed her naked tits together while he fucked between them; her tongue licked the head of his cock as it poked through. He could feel his cum boil up from his balls and explode from his dick; she caught some in her mouth while the rest spewed on her face, neck and chest. He couldn't believe how much cum he produced, his third load of the day!

"Thanks, Karen."

"Anytime, Boss!" She cleaned herself up, got dressed and left; he was in the middle of pulling his pants back on when Tanya strolled in. He froze while she stared at his naked torso.

"Hi, Honey, I, I was just..."

"Yes, I can see you were." Her breath was coming fast and heavy; her breast was heaving. He had a sick feeling but could think of nothing to say.

"Take them back off."

"What?"

"Your pants! Take them back off, now!"

He complied. She closed and locked the door, stripped her own clothes off, then pushed him down on the couch. Her pussy was leaking fluid; his cock was pointing straight up. She unbraided her strawberry blond hair, shaking it out and letting it splay over her large, milk-white breasts. Emerald eyes gleaming, she straddled him, lined her pussy up over his once again hard pole, impaled herself and began bouncing up and down quickly. Her pussy was hot, wet and tight; his cock felt even harder than it had all day.

She rode him to a screaming orgasm and stopped bouncing. He grabbed her hips and slammed her up and down while thrusting with his own hips. Another convulsion ripped through her, another scream; he flipped her on her back, draped her long, sexy legs over his shoulders and resumed pounding until he erupted, flooding her pussy as he came harder than ever.

After some time they got cleaned up, dressed, and left together; he said goodnight to Winnie, the cleaning lady. He had little doubt she knew what they'd been doing. She smiled to see them holding hands as they got on the elevator.

Charles

The old man spent most of the day in his office, remembering. His wife had passed away eight years ago, a few months before her sixtieth birthday; he had loved her dearly and missed her terribly. There had been no shortage of women eager to comfort him; he'd firmly but kindly rejected all offers. At seventy-five, he couldn't remember the last time he'd gotten hard out of the blue in the middle of the day. But as he remembered the wonderful girl who'd been at his side for almost forty years, his cock stood up.

The clock on his desk phone read 8:15 pm. He supposed he should head home. He turned off his light, closed and locked the door, and walked toward the elevators.

He spotted the cleaning lady collecting the trash. "Hello, Winnie, thanks for keeping everything so neat and tidy."

"You're welcome, Mr. Dawkins, sir, I do my best."

"That you do. There is one thing; could I show you something in my office?"

"Oh? What is it?"

"You'll see." He returned to his office with her following. Unlocking the door and flipping the light back on, he gestured her in.

"Is it the trash, sir..." Her question was cut short by his lips covering hers. She was startled at first, then joined in eagerly. They removed each other's clothes. Her body was slightly plump, very soft and delightfully curvy. He sucked on a tit while his cock plunged in and out. They both moaned and then convulsed in a shared orgasm. Afterwards they gazed at each other and both said "Thank you!" at the same time. He left the building while she returned to her chores.

Lillian

Dr. Lillian Coolidge, biochemist, was ecstatic! She'd spent decades chasing the dream of human pheromones, in her spare time while working for a major pharmaceutical and all-out since retiring after 25 years. The breakthrough came when she realized the trick was to activate the receptors — evolution had switched them off, but they were still there!

Her test cases today had been wonderful: Jake, aged 28, had hooked up with two coworkers, one single and one married; Connor, aged 45, had banged an incredible four women, including his wife after she caught him in flagrante delicto; and then Charles, aged 75, the CEO; nothing all day until he started to leave and noticed the cleaning lady. She laughed at his choice of partners, the cleaning lady for heaven's sake! But the pheromones had worked on him — and her — as well.

She collected the combo emitters/video cameras from the three men's offices, returning the plug-in air fresheners which they mimicked. She rolled the cleaning cart to the utility room, hung up her apron with the nametag reading 'Winnie', and walked to her car with that pleasant freshly fucked feeling. It had been a long time.

Hope you enjoyed the story. Comments appreciated.