A Day at the Pool with Sara

Story Info
Swinger Pool Party day with Sara who has me spellbound.
1.2k words
6.5k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was feeling some kind of way after a day with a beautiful woman and wanted to try and capture it. Sara was the first woman I fucked after a 2 and a half year drought. Her and her Husband Kirk have been very good to me. This is less of a short sex story and more of a positive connection one. Sorry to disappoint anyone looking for toe-curling pussy-pounding cum-shooting fucking. I have had many of those with her! This woman is a passionate creature who should never ever be caged.

*

I pulled into the driveway of the house hosting the swinger pool party noting right away that Sara was already there sitting in her car. I was immediately happy...she has that effect on me....and hurried to park and head out to greet her. She got out of her car with a smile that dialed up my blood pressure a few points and I closed the distance quickly to hug her. I wrapped her up in my arms and felt the rush of her skin touching mine and the smell of her hair filling my nose. The hot afternoon sun poked through a layer of ominous storm clouds that threatened to ruin the afternoon as we lingered a moment then broke apart to gather our things and head behind the house to where the action was happening. Her Husband, Kirk, was out of town on a longer-than-usual business trip and had sanctioned this date for which I was ever so grateful. Bags collected, I followed a step behind her admiring her jean short-clad ass and remarking to myself for the hundredth time that she put the ILF in MILF.

We stepped through the gate and into the backyard and were immediately greeted with smiles and waves of happy naked people everywhere. All shapes and sizes sauntered around the pool, splashed in the water, lounged under shade, and generally enjoyed the afternoon. Some couples and groups were kissing and stroking each other. One woman lay back relaxing in the sun while her man stood half in the pool and half on the side leaning over and gently lapping at her spread open pussy while others casually watched and chatted about all manner of things.

We found a table partially occupied on the far side of the pool, dropped our bags and sat to take in the scenery. Friends and acquaintances, either nude or partially nude, waved and walked over to greet us as we settled in for the afternoon. After a while I suggested we get in the water. Sara agreed and stood to undress. I paused a moment to enjoy the show as she stepped out of her jean shorts, stripped off her top exposing her pert breasts to the afternoon sun, and gathered her long black hair into a messy bun. She was radiant....out of my league...and mine for the day.

I joined her quickly, stripping off my own shorts and shirt. I dropped into the water from poolside and she joined me taking the stairs stepping down one-by-one as graceful as a cat walking along a fence top. I noted the men around us marking her every motion...eyeing her naked ass and slight bush as she slipped into the water and immediately leaned forward naturally tucking into me. I wrapped my arm around her waist and held her neutral in the water. I felt my cock immediately harden as the proximity between us was zero and her firm, fit, body worked its magic on me. Being a swinger pool party, no one notice nor cared as this was what we all came for. Friends joined us soon and we chatted about everything, sipping drinks, and relaxing in the soothing water.

The discussion oscillated between regular topics to sex and back. Laughter at past encounters and plans for future ones tumbled around the group. Another group a few feet away surrounded a willing woman and lifted her out of the water so that her pussy was visible. The group took turns rotating around her to lick her cunt as she moaned and bucked in the water. A man rested in a chair on the other side of the pool as a woman, maybe a wife or maybe a new friend sucked and stroked his cock. Behind me, a couple was using a pool-side bed. The woman on her hands and knees while a man, maybe a husband or maybe a new friend, pounded her from behind. The air was tinged with sex and the effect was contagious.

A friend in our group remarked about a future get-together while I was turned away talking to someone else. I turned to ask what I missed when Sara rotated in my arms to face me and leaned forward and tilted her head. Her eyes slowly slipped closed as her lips parted slightly before pressing into mine. Her tongue moved in circles as her warm breath filled me. My grip on her body tightened and I pulled her closer falling into the kiss as my hard cock pressed into her thigh. I didn't know where this had come from but I was going to enjoy every second of it. She pulled back and gently bit down on my lower lip, her arms gripping my head and shoulder. My heart was hammering enough to make waves in the water and after a moment I pulled her head back against mine to make this linger. My hands dropped into the water and gripped her ass tightly. Her hard nipples pressed into my chest. She knew how to drive me crazy.

The kiss faded and we resumed floating lazily. She arranged herself so that she was sitting on my lap, her upper half resting in my right arm and her lower half floating along my left. Her hand slowly stroked my still-hard dick enough to keep me her prisoner but not enough to make me cum. Soon, we adjusted again and I was holding her in my right arm with her upper body elevated above the water. As we laughed along with everyone's stories and reminiscing, I found myself within inches of her simultaneously firm and soft breasts. Not one to miss an opportunity, I tipped my head and wrapped my lips around her left nipple while my tongue swirled around it. The soft moan that escaped Sara's mouth was inaudible to the rest of the people around us, but to me, it was a sonic boom that echoed through my head for days to come afterward. Later, she moved poolside laying on her toned stomach with her head on the pool's edge as I gently raked my fingers along her back from thigh to neck not wanted to stop touching her. Her relaxed posture and approving smile told me I was doing it right.

The afternoon sun waned and dropped to the horizon bringing a cooldown that made the water just a little too chilly to be comfortable. The spell over me broke as we dressed and moved around the party. The rest of the evening was an enjoyable mix of games and fun with others that I'll save for another story. Some time later, we parted for the night with the hope of a new encounter for the future and the memory of a day I won't forget.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Truth or Dare Two couples play together.in Erotic Couplings
Ashley My childhood babysitter is even more fun as an adult.in First Time
Blondie - The Invitation Older Couple Take in 22 Year Old College Student.in Mature
Exhibitionist's paradise holiday Jane and I holiday in a French naturist village.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
Friends with Benefits Every boy needs a playmate.in Mature
More Stories