A Day at the Swimming Pool

Story Info
Stevie and Julia enjoy a swim in the altogether.
1k words
3.77
11.7k
4
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At 40 years old I work as an RN at Culver City hospital, though not Monday through Friday. A Tuesday not too long ago finds me sitting in my kitchen at 8 o'clock a.m. having my second cup of coffee. Saturday will be my weekend shift in the ICU. My husband Jon, age 45, had just left for work a half hour earlier.

I work hard at keeping myself fit, usually pumping my legs on the elliptical for a half hour each day. My body type is a slim 5' 5" 126 pound hourglass.

My best friend Julia Kenner currently resides roughly 12 miles away in a high rise apartment building in Los Angeles. She's a single woman whom I met in a sorority at UCLA school of nursing. We hung out together for 4 years then she found employment at UCLA Ronald Regan medical center.

At 5 9 130 pounds, she has the tall slender body of a fashion model. Her nose is slightly upturned. Thin Melon lips, blue eyes, dark-blond hair and spectacular high cheekbones make her attractive.

My subconscious desires have risen to the surface. The daydreams that I've been having are of another woman living with me. Sex with Jon no longer excites me, but I can't tell him that.

Julie came out to me during our college days. Though still identifying as straight, I let her know that her sexuality dosen't matter. During the next few days she came out to other "sisters" at Alpha Delta Pi.

I decided to text her. Lying in the chaise lounge on the deck I considered my words. How do I come out to her now that I've decided it's time to do so?

I want her pussy but maybe I should't use those words. I'll just ask her to coffee. It's not a date. I'll just say it. "Julie I'm gay."

The urge to be an exhibitionist rose to the surface along with knowlege of my sexuality. I stripped off the floral Wine Red spaghetti-strap wide-leg romper. I paused for a few seconds to gaze up at the clouds before stripping off the black strapless bra. I dragged my hipster panties down my legs leaving them at the foot of the chair. So what if anyone sees me.

This seems like a good time to text my friend. I can wait for her reply.

"Hey you, we need to get together. It's been a long time."

What time does she take a coffee break? Is she off today? I'll ask that after her reply.

My hand crept to my lady parts. My clitoris swelled under my thumb as the labia parted. Extended fingers tickled the rim of my vagina. It swelled like a balloon.

Pelvic muscles went into spasms, the tension making my legs quiver and my hips buck. I let out a soft "mmmmmmmmmmm." Panting and rapid heartbeat warned of my impending orgasm.

My thumb is rubbing back and forth pushing my fingers deep into my vagina. Wetness spreads inside me as my fingers touch my G-spot.

My free hand crept to my breasts and over them brushing their nipples. Feels so very good.

My climax happened leaving me exhausted. After catching my breath I dove into the pool. I surfaced near the Turquoise pool chair and climbed onto it.

Jon came home after 5 finding me dressed in the romper. At this stage of my life I have no desire to be naked with him. He dosen't even have to know that I spent the morning in the buff, much less that I masturbated to thoughts of another woman.

He grabbed a beer from the fridge and plopped into the couch. Meanwhile I put together a meal. Water heated on the front burner. In a few minutes I would dump spaghetti into it. I took a seat at the kitchen table.

"How was your day?"

"It was a good day. The pool felt good. I vacumed the bottom, had a long chat with Julie."

Jon is a physician in General Internal Medicine, the department where I had started after college. After working four years there I had transferred to the ICU. By that time our relationship had become very serious. Marriage was in the cards.

Nowadays divorce is in the cards. I want Julie and daydream about us being together. We would be in the pool together, exercise together, walk in the park, watch chick flicks at the theater. We can indulge in sex.

Maybe I'll just let Jon catch Julie and me naked in the master bedroom.

My phone dinged alerting me to a text from Julia.

"I'd like to see you again. Hopefully we'll get the same day off. That never seems to happen."

Woo Hoo. I pumped my fist in the air.

"Julie I'm gay."

I stared at the dots under the message.

"I'm glad you told me."

"It's going to be difficult telling my husband."

I'm ready to sell the house and split the proceeds if it comes to that, and it probably will.

The hard part is that we have a strong bond of friendship which can make telling him quite emotional. It may not come as a surprise to him given that I've shown no interest in sex for a long time.

A few weeks passed during which Julie and I kept in touch through text messages. Hardly a day passed that we didn't text one another.

We finally had a day off together, a Wednesday. At 9 30 I was sitting poolside when I heard a car door. The camera sent a video to my phone showing me Julia at the front door.

I went around the house to join her at there.

She pulled me to an open-mouthed kiss, my tongue swiping her lip. Her hand slid to my buttocks pressing lightly.

"Shall we take a dip?"

"Good idea," she replied.

I pulled off my teeshirt and tossed it behind me. I unhooked my bra and pushed the shoulder straps off letting it slip to my feet.

"Nice boobs," she quipped. "I thought I'd never see them."

Within a few seconds we dove nude into the pool and stepped toward one another.

Julie pressed her hand against my clit making my body react to the impending orgasm.

Fucking in the water rules!

The sun beat down evaporating the water from the skin making a towel unnecessary.

"Jon's not going to like it when I tell him."