A Day at the Theater

Story Info
A trip to the local porn theater leads to erotic adventure.
2.6k words
4.54
4.4k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ah, the feel of Autumn. I had the whole day, and the next, all to myself. My only problem at the moment was what to occupy myself with. I had been feeling quite horny lately, so I figured my best option was a trip to the nearest theater that specialized in porn. What better way to spend a beautiful fall day.

This particular theater, which showed a mainstream movie on the large screen and had several rooms downstairs that featured porn and plenty of men of all ages and types looking for sex, was just the thing to satisfy my carnal urges. In the rear of the downstairs area were a large number of private viewing booths with locking doors and a staff that left you to your business. It had everything I needed under one roof.

Practically everyone in attendance is here to cruise. Being a total bottom, the trick for me was to find someone looking to top, or at least needing a blowjob. I've always been into men around my age or older, often much older. The average age here seemed to be around mid forties and up and at thirty, I had plenty to choose from.

Lots of men were walking a circular path around the private booths, which lined two corridors behind the screens showing gay porn on one side and transgender porn on the other, so I decided to lean against the wall and watch the porn that was showing while I was waiting to be selected. Lots of guys walked by, made brief eye contact and continued cruising. I noticed one particularly good looking man who walked by repeatedly and held eye contact longer each time. I hoped he would make a move because he was just my type; late forties, tall and handsome, and with the unmistakable look of lust in his eyes.

On his fifth pass, he leaned on the wall next to me.

"Hey," he said, "I need to cum bad. Do you wanna go to a booth with me?"

"Of course." I said, and off we went.

We entered a vacant booth and locked the door. It was a very small room with nothing but a wooden bench, a small screen built into the wall that played non-stop porn and provided the only light in the booth, and a hook to hang clothes on. Right away he removed my shirt and started sucking my nipples. I was very aroused, and he got down to business quick.

"I hope you like to suck cock." he said. I assured him that I love to.

I kneeled down in front of him and started undoing his pants. He quickly finished the job for me. I was now face to face with an amazingly beautiful cock. It was about seven inches long with ample girth and a beautifully formed head. It was rock hard, nicely trimmed with every vein showing in the dim light of the booth. It was a thing of beauty to me, everything I had hoped it would be. To say I was eager with anticipation would be an understatement.

He removed his pants entirely, laid them on the bench in the booth and turned back in my direction. Without a word he started to rub his hard cock all over my face. Over my nose, my eyes, my mouth and even my neck. All my senses were overwhelmed with the beauty and feel of this cock. Yes, this is exactly what I needed. He slapped me very hard on the cheek with that rock hard cock, the sting of which made me even hotter. I took his cock in my hand and started to lick it, up and down, from the base to the head and back down, top and bottom, covering his entire cock with saliva. Then he grabbed me under the chin and rubbed his balls all over my face, covering me with the lovely musk only a man can provide. He marked his territory and, at least for a while, I belonged completely to him. He slapped me with that lovely dick again, giving me that wonderful sting of pleasure. The anticipation was growing by the second and although I wanted him in my mouth so bad, I was thoroughly enjoying every bit of this. This man certainly knew how to take control and give me just what I needed. I was more than happy to relinquish that control to him.

Finally, he was in my mouth, and his manhood filled it entirely. It was thick, veiny and very substantial. I worked it with my mouth and my tongue, making sure to feel every texture and nuance this beautiful cock had to offer. I was absolutely delighted with this magnificent example of the manliest part of a man and sucked his cock with enthusiasm.

"Suck my balls," he said after several moments of intense fellatio.

I did not hesitate to fulfill his demand. His balls were shaved smooth and were quite substantial. They hung down in a lovely, wrinkled sack and felt heavy as if they had a lot to offer once I brought him to the point of no return. I sucked on them one at a time and then managed to get them both in my mouth simultaneously, no easy task but one that I felt necessary for both his fulfillment and mine. I began gently tugging and pulling on his sack as I hungrily sucked on his balls. His cock rested on my face, further heightening my arousal. It was such a primal and delightful sensation.

After several minutes, he shoved his thick cock back in my mouth. He took charge and began to fuck my face. He placed both hands on the back of my head and pulled my head forward with each thrust of his pelvis, ramming his entire cock right down my throat. He did this for a few minutes then took his cock out and started slapping me with it. Slapping my mouth, my eager tongue, and all around my face.

"You love this cock, don't you?" He asked.

"Oh, yes," I answered, "I could never get enough of this cock."

"Good," he said, "then take it, take it all and show it how much you love it. Let it know how much you want to make it cum."

"I will," I said, "I'll show it how much I love it and how much I need it to cum."

He continued to fuck my face, thrusting hard and filling my throat with beautiful, hard cock. After every few thrusts, he would momentarily hold his in cock at its deepest point, with my face buried into his belly, allowing it to nestle in my throat until I started to gag. Then he would pull it out, slap me with it several times and start all over again, giving me a face-fuck I would never forget, and think about often.

We were in the booth for quite some time when he started to breathe very heavily. I was very excited and anxious because I knew exactly what this meant.

He said "I'm gonna cum. Oh, fuck, I'm gonna cum. You be a good little cocksucker and don't waste a drop. I want to be sure you get all of it."

He had nothing to worry about. I was hungry for all I could get. The anticipation was enormous.

He pulled his cock out of my mouth and jerked it fast and hard as I positioned myself directly underneath him with my open mouth hungrily awaiting his precious gift.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck," he said. "Here it is, here it fuckin' is!"

And with that, his cock exploded in a spurting wave of gooey white deliciousness, followed by another and another. His hot load shot in my mouth and right up my face. The salty sweet taste was exquisite and satisfied me like nothing else could. I had cum in my mouth, on my nose, completely covering one eye, all the way up to my hair. My eye was burning and one nostril was full of his seed and it was dripping down my chin and onto my chest. He wiped some of the cum up with his finger and offered to feed it to me. I accepted very willingly. Several wipes later and I was extremely satisfied.

I started to reach for my shirt and he said "You don't think we're finished do you? I still need to fuck that ass."

I was overjoyed to hear this and said "I was hoping we weren't finished. This ass is yours for the taking." And take it he would.

He took my pants off and hung them from the hook on the wall. Facing me, he grabbed hold of my ass and squeezed it quite firmly. He began kneading my buttocks with his hands while grinding his re-hardening cock against me, pressed flat against my belly. The booth we were in was quite small and cramped and I was interested to see how he was going to take me in such small quarters.

He said "After that blowjob, I assume you can take it a little rough."

To which I replied, naturally, "Yes, I definitely can."

With that, he gave me a light slap in my face and said "Good. You're MY bitch now. You're gonna do what I want, right?"

"Of course." I said.

He then bent me over the bench in a way that I was still standing, yet bent at the waist with my hands on the bench and he continued rubbing and squeezing my ass. He reached over to his pants and pulled out a bottle of lubrication and popped the cap open. He spread some lube on his fingers and put the bottle down on the bench. With his lubed fingers he began to massage my asshole. Very lightly at first and becoming increasingly firm as he worked my hole. It felt so good and I never wanted it to stop.

And then his index finger slowly penetrated me. He eased it in up to the last knuckle and began to fuck me with his index finger. Soon, he had two fingers inside me, digitally manipulating my natural tightness. Before long, a third was in. "I want to make sure you're nice and opened up for me." he said.

"Yes, open me up wide." I moaned back.

He replied "Don't worry, you'll be opened up wide soon enough."

He gently took his fingers out and grabbed his bottle of lube. From the sound, I could only imagine that he was greasing up his cock. Next, I felt his hand wiping the excess all around my hole, sticking a couple of fingers into me for good measure. I felt his hand spreading my ass open and and then the exquisite feel of his rock hard member slapping on my ass and my hole itself, teasing me with that dick I wanted in me so bad. And now I could feel the tip of his member pushing against the opening, slowly widening it and beginning it's journey into the realm of ecstasy.

I felt a very sharp pain and he was in. He slowly slid all the way in and grabbed me by the hips. With a very firm grip on me, he began to thrust in and out, gradually increasing the tempo and building a rhythm. I could clearly hear the sound of his flesh crashing against my flesh even over the porn playing on the small screen in the booth. It was the sound of pure joy and made me love the idea of giving myself up to a man all over again. He was banging me so hard, my head was bouncing off the wall with every thrust. It was a moment of pure delight.

Now he pulled out and whispered in my ear "Lay down on the floor." As he guided me down, I laid flat on the floor, face down. He positioned himself between my legs and from a kneeling position re-entered me. I could feel myself re-opening to accept all he had to offer me. As he began thrusting, I could feel his balls slapping against me with each inward motion and it was absolute nirvana.

His legs were now on the outside of my mostly closed legs, and his hands on my shoulders, his cock continuing to bury itself deep inside me with each thrust and making me want nothing more in this world than what I was feeling right now.

He laid down on top of me without missing a thrust and put me in a sort of light headlock. I could feel the sweat between our bodies as he continued to fuck me, and his full weight on top of me. He whispered in my ear "You're a good whore, you know how to take dick".

"And you definitely know how to give it" I said.

He again withdrew from me and stood up. He said "Turn over", which I did. He grabbed my ankles while I was still laying on the floor and dragged me over to the bench. He pulled my legs up and propped my back up on the bench with my legs straight up in the air and my shoulders and head still on the floor.

He stood over me and when I looked up I saw his manly ass right above me. "Now you're going to get the piledriver" he said. While standing, he spit on my hole and shoved his cock straight down into me and began fucking me, his balls colliding with my cock and balls with every downward motion. His concentration was absolute as he ravaged my hole, giving me complete gratification and making me feel fully alive.

He pulled out one last time, laid me on my back on the floor of the booth and kneeled over me. His knees were at the pits of my arms and he was practically sitting on my chest. "I have something for you and I know you're going to love it" he said. He gave his cock four or five tugs and the spurt of cum that initially hit me in the face was massive. Again it went up my nose, across my cheek and into my eye, even hitting my hair again. It hit with such a force that I flinched when it made contact.

By the second spurt my mouth was wide open, greedy for another taste of his wonderful, manly fluid. He hit the mark and I got a nice shot of cum in my mouth and on my chin. He continued to shoot his massive load on my face and in my mouth until it finally began to subside and dribble out in a lovely white stream. With that, he shoved his cock in my mouth and I happily cleaned every remaining drop off of him, leaving his cock spotless and my taste-buds fully satisfied.

After wiping off the best I could, we dressed and were ready to exit. He scribbled down his number and gave it to me. As he handed me the paper, he said "That was great. I really fuckin' needed that. Give me a call sometime so we can do this again." I put the number in my pocket and knew for sure I would be using that number very soon.

We exited the booth and went our separate ways. I figured I would take up the same place on the wall I had been in previously if it was open. It was. No sooner did I lean on the wall than a nice looking, heavy breathing man in his sixties leaned on the wall next to me.

"Hey," he said, "I need to get off. You wanna go to a booth and help me out?"

Yeah, I really love going to the movies.