A Day for Faye

Story Info
Friends get benefits suddenly.
2.4k words
4.1
4.1k
6
1
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Faye laid down on the plush ivory carpet, she sprawled out, realizing that she'd been listening to her friend play his guitar for hours.

It was already midnight.

He was happy to play every song she named, and let her listen as he never missed a note. She noticed he made it look so easy.

She brushed her long, dark brown hair back and rolled over.

Ian admired her shapely ass in her cutoff jean shorts, as she stretched and rolled around on his floor.

He had been laid back on his bed and she was now crawling up to the edge.

She reached for him, "Pull me up."

He obliged and helped her up.

Putting down his guitar, he looked into her gorgeous green eyes and said, "Had enough of the carpet?"

A mutual friend of theirs had started a rumors a few weeks ago that Faye was a lesbian, just to try to get some reactions out of her... so in response to his question, she answered, "oh, you know me... in love with munching carpet!" As she said her remark, she put up two fingers flicking her tounge wildly in between, simulating the graphic international sign for eating pussy.

As they both laughed, Ian suddenly felt taken hold of how her tongue looked as it wagged around, licking the air. He always felt aroused after he played music and her sexy breasts were perky under her white tank top.

Nothing ever happened between them, in all these years of friendship. Instead of wondering why, he impulsively pulled her closer and gently touched her round breast with a light graze. He watched her reaction very carefully. Ian wasn't the best poker player in town for no reason - he had a real knack for reading human reaction. When her face was more surprised and not angry, Ian said simply, "Open your legs up."

Her green eyes met his blue eyes. There was a long pause. After stillness, silence, and feeling like he had waited an eternity, he simply raised one eyebrow.

"What?" She was sure she didn't hear him correctly.

"Open", he placed one hand on one of her knees, "Your," he placed his other hand on her other knee," "Legs...."

She noticed how demanding he was and how she felt so turned on. He had a chiseled jaw and a perfect face. Things had never gone in this direction and she was feeling some sweat on her brow.

Slowly, she started to open her toned legs on his bed, with his fingers gently encouraging her to reveal herself to him. Both of their faces studied one another.

She swallowed hard and though their lips had never met and he'd never shown the slightest inkling of flirtation.... he dove straight down to her crotch with his face.

His hands firmly began pushing her legs out wide and his tongue landed on her jean hem and working his way around, she felt increased pressure. His tongue was like a magic wand... pushing her denim and making the seam in her groin go inside her hot, hungry, wet pussy, then retreating to the side of the short shorts to slide up and search for the wetness.

Ian knew he could just take her now. Instead, he took his time, drawing little circles on her inner thigh with his fingers then his tongue.

As he again pushed her pussy forcing the shorts into her with his tongue, she felt like she was being fucked by his tongue and her own shorts.

"Ohhhh! Oh WOW! Ah ah AHH!"

She began to respond more and more wildly, her hips bucking like a jackrabbit mating.

Ian smiled and held one of her legs firm on the bed and began to slap her pussy through her shorts with matching her impossible rhythm.

Ian felt his cock growing and his pants got tight.

Ian reached up and gripped her breasts firmly and planted the heaviest, most passionate kiss on her lips that she had ever felt. A moment later, he was taking off his pants.

"Suck me, I need you to suck me please." Faye looked at Ian's cock, which she'd never seen before. It was a standard six inches but the thickeness and girth was almost the size of her wrist. Amazed he was so wide, she reached for him, she wanted to touch him. After a few strokes she was slowly inching him towards her mouth, almost in a daze considering if he was going to hurt in her pussy.

He groaned with anticipated "Ummph!" sound as he pushed in her mouth, before she took him. It was a surprise he wouldn't wait to let her stare.

She felt so in control of the man she had forever been attracted to. His sensation and pleasure was coming from her mouth.

As her tongue went up and down his length, he shouted, "yeah!"

Grabbing her hair, he said, "take my cock, please!"

She found she couldn't keep up. He was fully controlling the quick pace and only hurrying to fuck her mouth faster. She gasped for air as he face fucked her, one hand was holding her hair on the nape of her neck firmly, his other hand was gripping the base of his cock.

She noticed he seemed to be getting even bigger as his excitement grew.

Ian loved knowing the tongue that thrilled his senses not long ago with just a casual joke from a friend was now seeing to his every need.

"Lick my balls, too... your tongue feels so good."

Accepting she'd just become an animal in his arms, she did what he said. Her wet tongue made circles around his balls.

"AHHHH!" He let out a happy yell of enjoyment and he ripped off her white tank top, ripping it down the middle.

Ian pushed her down on the bed and straddled her torso putting his cock there on her breasts.

She couldn't move now, his frame was almost twice her size and he was now squeezing her huge breasts together and sliding his wide cock in between. Again her eyes beheld the massive thickness. Her pussy got wet, and her shorts were now soaked. Her spit made his cock so wet, and he was sliding easily in between her tits, and her nipples grew hard.

"Oh fuck!" She exclaimed.

His hands wandering down, discovered that she wasnt wearing panties. This took his excitement to an excruciating level.

The wait was something he could not take, so he positioned himself lower on the bed to become fixed on her sweet pussy.

With another moan, "Mmmmmm!" He also ripped her jean shorts off.

She had never revealed to anyone that having her clothes ripped off was her fantasy. He looked at her pussy for a moment of stillness, then he shoved both his tongue and his index finger in her so hard and fast, and he licked her as he fingered her ....she let out a whimpering cry. "UHHNN....Oohh!" Then she began to howl.

"Should we be..."

Before she could say more, he decided to add two fingers and finger her in a way that wouldn't allow her to think of anything else.

Increased power and slammed her pussy hard... attempting to slowly add a fourth finger, he watched her.

Her legs were shaking and quivering with excitement knowing that the thick cock was about to be inside her.

He began to use his knees to push her legs out a bit more than she knew she was capable of. Positioning over her, he said, "Your pussy is ready, so you had better be."

His body and face were so beautiful, she smiled and said "Yes, I..."

Faye never finished that sentence. He drove into her as hard as he could but didn't pull it out. He instead, pushed as much and as hard as he could... forcing the first thrust as if he had to make it back up to her throat. She had been with men, but his cock was so much thicker, and she felt her legs instinctively squeezing inwardly. Since he was holding her into a widened position firmly planting his knees on her, she had nowhere to wiggle. She only felt her pussy being stretched out, and it felt painful and good. She tried to push up against him. He felt her muscles clench down on him, but he had already made sure he was as deep as he could go.

He watched her with great intensity inside his eyes. She had her eyes closed and was making incomprehensible sounds as he began to vibrate his hips for a few small bounces without pulling out. The amount of pressure he was holding down was incredible to make sure the first thrust was savored as he expanded within her and lightly shaking her around with small shakes instead of thrusting first.

They both felt the earth move under them and they realized they would never forget this moment.

She began to feel her pussy squirting all over him. She was pinned down, sandwiched between his firm mattress and his muscular strong hips... simply holding his massive cock inside her.

He felt her juice on both his balls and thighs hot then cooling.

Then he couldn't restrain anymore, After pulling out that first one in, he began to fuck her with an insane amount of speed and energy. Driving in and out of her, she bagan to squirt more and more... her arms went around him and she pulled him down to her.

She imagined this was so primal, this must be how cavemen fucked: completely in touch with the deep built in need for sexually satisfying experiences.

She said "I'm coming!"

"We aren't done!" He said, in a tone like he was ordering her.

His absolute dominant position, tone, and cock took her senses over.

She came hard and she moaned "Yeah! Oh FUCK yeah ...Ian do not stop, DON'T STOP!"

His blue eyes fixed on her sensations with studying her body and her orgasms washed over her again and again.

Some time later, he was still going. Instead of slowing down, he seemed to be going at it harder and harder with each time his cock entered her pussy.

"More, Yes!" Gasping and sweating, she said, "Yes ...yes ....YES ...YES, Ian don't stop!" and she came so hard she passed out.

Now Ian had fucked a lot of girls into oblivion, but none of them had passed out.

Her begging him to not stop kept ringing true in his ears. She'd been his number one fan all night, so he decided to keep going and give her what she wanted, despite the fact she wasn't conscious to enjoy it.

He looked down at her perfectly shaved pussy, it was covered with so much white wet cum, because she was clearly enjoying him. Everything seemed to turn him on even more, her body became his toy, he started to add his fingers. Using her cum as lube, he shoved his index finger and his middle finger into the front part of her pussy while his huge, thick cock still played in and out of it. Hours passed as endless amounts of powerful sexuality radiating out of him made him enjoy her more and more.

He took her to the carpet and fucked her the same way there. He put her right back up on the bed and resumed to keep fucking her more and trying to get his fingers playfully deeper and sliding in around his cock stretching her out.

Faye was drooling and completely passed out.

He kept fucking and added a third finger, noticing how he was really having to work hard to work his ring finger in there with his cock.

"You're worth it." he said smiling.

Faye woke up, completely in a daze. She woke up she saw the clock said 5:00 AM and he was not only still fucking her with a steady rhythm, he was continuing to play with her pussy by sliding three fingers in to accompany his cock, which had more than adequately fit in and was already very much a tight squeeze in.

He could see she was waking back up from the faint. In response to this, he kept fucking her with his cock and three fingers.

Her eyes widening with realization, she felt her whole body quivering and her pussy was stretching to fit his cravings for her body.

She said very quietly, "It's too.... tight.." Some moans escaped her and she panted, "Ohhh God!"

He could tell she was bluffing because she liked it. So instead of stopping, he not only kept going, he clamped his mouth down on her breast and gave her nipples a powerful bit of attention with his tongue.

They were both covered in sweat, and he felt his orgasm was coming on now.

"Turn over."

As Faye turned over she watched him over her shoulder as he grabbed her hips and prepared to mount her like the stallion he was.

First he slid his cock up and down, then circling around her entrance. She pushed back and he pulled away.

"I'm claiming your pussy, as you're now mine."

He smiled and added, "Admit you're in love with my cock."

"I am," she said "in love with your cock..."

"I'm making you mine now." He said in a 'matter-of-fact' arrogant tone.

His cock pushed up inside her dripping wet pussy and her juices began to amaze him as it puddled beneath them.

Her ass was up in the air and he watched as the love they made bounced her around with each hot moment their bodies made impact.

He tried to slow down, and he felt himself going in deeper and harder.

"Oh yes!" She said happily.

"I'm going to cum!"

He announced it, then shot out an impossible load of cum, in amounts she didn't realize could be released at once.

Then he grabbed her hips and entered her once more, squirting out cum.. even more and again.

"UNNNGGHHHH!!!!!!" He finished releasing into her.

As the hot cum filled her up, she was overwhelmed by the rushing sensation of her overworked pussy being flooded with such hot waves of his seed. As she felt the hot liquid flow with so much force, her legs went flat, sliding down more onto her belly, she moaned, "Oh FUCK, HOLY SHIT, Oh my FUCKING GOD!" and her legs shook like she was being electrocuted for a moment.

They felt it spill out all over them and around them.

They both then collapsed into sweaty heaps of flesh together on his bed to rest for the night, unconcerned anout the mess or torn clothing. They slept peacefully, as they had just had the best orgasm of their whole life.