A Day in Gotham - Batgirl Begins 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
duke1951
duke1951
338 Followers

Did she?! You bet!

She nodded urgently and let out a gasp as he put his hands on her shoulders and pushed her back onto the white sheet. He fumbled briefly with her black boots before dragging them off and letting his eyes run hungrily up her yellow stockings to the white flesh trapped between the stocking tops and her purple bikini briefs. He swallowed and Batgirl knew exactly what he was thinking about. So was she! She swallowed too in anticipation as she felt his hand running up the inside of her calves, past her knee and up her thighs heading ever nearer to a part of her body that was absolutely on fire. Her legs opened a little automatically to welcome him.

Then the tantalising fingers left her as he dropped down onto the bed beside her, rocking them sideways with his weight. She watched helplessly as his hands slipped underneath her to unfasten the bra clasp. She knew that she was whimpering in anticipation, but she couldn't stop it. Then the bra was free and his hands had run back round on the inside, pushing up the cups and sliding his strong palms around her taut breasts. Now the whimper turned to a gasp of delight as she felt his fingers search for and find her nipples, setting off a shower of electric impulses that swept delightfully into her brain.

She shut her eyes and wriggled under the blissful torture and he watched her in delight for a few moments before bending forward and replacing one set of fingers with his lips, sucking hard against the erect nipple, letting his tongue work backwards and forwards against the sensitive flesh, feeling her tense up under him as her gasps changed into cries of pleasure.

Batgirl was already feeling so aroused that she wanted no more fore-play, she was just desperate to feel him in her. With a final surge of self-control that surprised even her, she grabbed his head and lifted it away from her tortured breast. She was staring hungrily, wantonly into his surprised face when she gasped out the urgent words, "Now, now, now Richard, I need you in me. Please!!"

He didn't take much encouraging as he nodded, rolling Batgirl fully onto the bed and almost at the same time, looping his fingers into the waistband of her briefs before dragging them down, over her thighs and off her feet. Her curly brown pussy was bared to his gaze as he admired it for a second, drinking in the sight of her open sexual lips below, oily in anticipation of what was to come. A little subdued grunt escaped his throat.

Batgirl wasn't to be outdone! As he'd stopped to admire her beautiful semi-naked body, she'd reached out to his waist, grabbed at the big white towel and pulled it undone, releasing his fully erect cock which sprung to attention as it escaped.

Now they were both frozen in admiration. She'd not seen his marvellous member in the dark last night, but now! Now it looked so incredibly big and sturdy, her pussy immediately letting her know how much it wanted to get acquainted again!

The moment quickly passed and he almost jumped back onto the bed, pulling her legs wider apart as he knelt between them. He was staring unashamedly at the pink slit between her legs, so ready for him that it was almost crying out for attention. For a moment Batgirl's tortured mind wondered if he was going to prolong the agony by kissing her there as well, but with a sigh of relief she felt him lean over her, his arms resting by her side as his lips found hers again.

The kiss was wonderful, but Batgirl's whole attention, her whole being, was focussed on that little strip of skin between her legs as she waited on tenterhooks for him to enter her. She could feel the bed sway a she positioned himself and then she sighed deeply from the back of her throat as she felt the tip of his cock run up against her radiant slit and begin to slowly nose between the sensitised lips.

She dragged her lips away from his, "Mmmmmmm, yes, yes now ... ohhhhhhhhh!"

In one swift motion he responded, sinking his glorious member deeper and deeper into her welcoming vagina, until Batgirl felt sure that it had filled her completely!

He paused then for a moment before twisting from side to side for a second as he settled between her legs. The motion had sent his cock exploring every part of her little cavern which radiating hot signals of approval as he rubbed hard up against her sensitive inner skin. Her hips automatically thrust back at him to grab every inch of his giant erection as her muscles tightened around it in the most intimate act of possession.

"Oh, Jesus," he gasped as he felt her vagina gripping him, "you're so wonderfully tight!"

Immediately he began pumping back and forth between her legs in long, regular strokes. Her legs had automatically lifted and wrapped themselves around his body, her ankles crossing and locking him into her. She was suddenly floating dreamily again as her body responded, gradually lifting her higher and higher, taking over her thoughts until only one desire remained. She was quickly approaching that blissfully familiar point at which all those sweet tensions would explode and take her on that now incredibly familiar journey. Vaguely she wondered if she was getting addicted to sex somehow, but any such thoughts were blown away when Richard suddenly picked up speed!

The long, slow motions that had quickly transported her to such an incredible state of arousal were suddenly replaced by short quick penetrations that started to send sweet vibrations from their colliding bodies straight onto her expectant clit. It was like being hit by a hot hurricane! Within seconds she felt her body tighten and tighten under the onslaught as she reached her climax, her hips lifted and a long moan escaped her lips as the deep orgasm rippled through her. She saw stars, she felt stars, and suddenly she was a star as her whole body gave way to those longed for, deep convulsions!

As if from a distance she felt him pause, then, with a triumphant manly grunt, drive his giant cock hard into her for one last time as his arms tightened around her chest, his own release sending his welcomed warm stream surging around her vagina. It was absolutely electrifying. She was in heaven again!

Then, strangely, she dimly heard a familiar, very un-heavenly voice shouting at her.

"Bat-Bug! How dare you! You, ...........you, ........... God, but you'll pay for this this time!!"

10 - Lovers Un-Reunited

Batgirl still couldn't understand how Catgirl had got into her dream. She felt so good, why had SHE appeared all of a sudden?!

Then, nearer suddenly, she heard another voice that was also starting to get too familiar, "Well, well, Catgirl, would you believe it? You've got to admire Batgirl for her stupidity haven't you?!"

Now, above her, Richard was starting to pay attention too, "What the?! Who ......?"

Catwoman was like lightning though, quick to take any advantage offered, "Quick Catgirl, grab the sheet on the other side and roll them towards me!"

Richard wasn't really helping much, pretty much a dead weight on top of Batgirl, "What the?! Is that you Catgirl.....?", but he was starting to lever himself up. The adrenalin was also starting to affect Batgirl now and she came down from her high like a broken lift. She was starting to squirm under Richard as she saw the two black suited figures grabbing the sheet at each side of the bed, then everything went upside down!

Catgirl had pulled up the sheet at the same time as Catwoman had released it at the other side, and as Catgirl lifted it higher, over the post-copulating pair, the taut sheet rolled Barbara and Richard's interlocked bodies over putting Barbara briefly on top as Catwoman draped the other side of the sheet over them before heaving them back over a couple of times again. The end result was that Batgirl was lying on top of Richard, but they were tightly held together by the wrapped sheet. They both struggled hard, but it was like being in a strange strait-jacket, and in the end they had to give up, breathing hard, as the struggling had actually tightened the material around them

Richard wasn't happy, "Catgirl!! Is that you? Get me out of here you bitch before I really lose my temper!" Batgirl had a feeling that that wasn't going to work, but she was shocked to hear Catwoman's icy voice.

"Right Catgirl, help me pull him out and then we can dispose of Batgirl!"

That didn't sound too good and to make matters worse she felt strong, gloved hands feeling around by her feet. Then Richard was suddenly sliding away underneath her as the hands grabbed his feet and pulled hard.

"Hey!" he gasped.

"Right, that's fastened his ankles," said Catwoman to Catgirl, "Get ready with the cuffs when his wrists come out!"

Then Richard was gone, his smooth muscular body sliding out from between Batgirl's legs and into open air.

Suddenly Batgirl could feel some wriggle room! Now that Richard had gone the tension on the sheet had reduced leaving some free space to manoeuvre in! This was her chance!

Unfortunately, Catwoman seemed to have noticed as well. "Quick Catgirl!" she shouted, and before Batgirl could twist away a big weight landed on her back forcing the breathe out of her as she felt Catgirl straddle her, pinning her down again. Damn, too slow!

All that she could do was listen in increasing disbelief as she heard the three of them talking outside of her sheet covered trap. It started with Richard swearing loudly and cursing Catwoman in no uncertain terms. Batgirl guessed that he must be fastened to the bed in some way given the way it rocked under her as he struggled against his bonds.

"Okay Richard, that's enough of that," started Catwoman sternly, "We're only here because your father asked us to pick you up!"

"What do you mean you black bitch? My father wouldn't want anything to do with you!"

"Well, I'm afraid that's where you're wrong dumbkin! I've just been speaking to him and he's arranged for a private plane to take you over to his research facility at Navagro Plains. Strangely enough he doesn't seem to want you screwing with Batgirl every time you meet. And neither do we!" she added ferociously, "Poor Catgirl's positively heartbroken aren't you love?"

Now that Catgirl was astride of Batgirl's waist she'd let her hands trace out the shape of Batgirl's upturned bum, and without warning she'd brought down the flat of her hand hard on one sensitive cheek, "Exactly!" she hissed at the same time, before repeating the treatment with a chuckle.

"Ouch! Ouch! Ouch!Ouch!" gasped Batgirl.

"Oh stop it Catgirl! Leave her alone!" complained Richard hoarsely, "look, let me go, I'll call Dad. He can't possibly mean me to go there. It's the other side of the country!"

"Afraid so stud," continued Catwoman, "Flight's due to leave in an hour so we'd best get moving."

This brought about another bout of cursing and struggling which stopped suddenly accompanied by a slight thudding sound and then silence, "Oh well, I did warn him didn't I Catgirl? Come on let's get rid of Batgirl and then we can get on!"

Batgirl wasn't so keen on the terms being used here. 'Dispose of' and 'Get rid of' didn't sound too healthy.

"Look, there's no need to be hasty," she tried, her voice muffled by the sheets, "I'm sure that we can come to some arrangement."

"Yes we can," came the response with an evil sounding laugh, "and we'll be doing the arranging!"

Batgirl suddenly had a brainwave. After all, she wasn't in her full Batgirl costume. In fact she wasn't in much of a costume at all she reflected uncomfortably. Maybe they didn't really know who she was? Catgirl hadn't last night after all!

"Look, I don't know who you think I am, but I'm just a student having a good time with Richard. Why don't you just let us go. We're no harm to you."

Well, it had to be worth a go.

"Ouch!!! Stop that!"

Catgirl had hit her really hard across both bottom cheeks this time.

"You don't fool us anymore Batgirl! Catwoman's been having you followed. I can't believe that you've had the nerve to try this on, especially after I was so nice to you last night! But you're going to regret it this time. I assure you of that!"

'Mmmm, that hadn't gone so good at all', thought Batgirl in frustration. Now what?

Then everything went haywire again as Catgirl jumped off her back and she was suddenly rolled backward and forward again until she was tightly wound up in the sheet like a living Christmas cracker. Then she felt herself being lofted upwards until her stomach was bent over something quite hard. As she was bounced up and down a couple of times she realised that she had been draped over Catwoman's shoulder, her feet down one side, her arms dangling down from the other. Catwoman may have been slim, but she was definitely strong. She'd been testing the weight.

"Right Catgirl, you get the doors while I bring along this fatty! You really ought to consider losing a bit of weight Batgirl. Does Batman know that you're a budding roly-poly? He really ought to have you training harder ........... I may mention it to him. And don't even think about making a scene, we've still got Richard tied up back there don't forget!"

Batgirl couldn't believe it. 'Fatty!' She was speechless with anger. She was seething so much at the description of her finely tuned, lithe body that she forgot to shout out anyway.

Catwoman was clearly in a hurry, and the way that Batgirl was bouncing around on her shoulder made it hard to follow whatever route she was being taken on. At least the bouncing around was concentrating Batgirl's mind too. 'Dispose of' and 'Get rid of' were phrases that were whirring around her brain as she desperately tried to think of a way out.

Then, after much twisting and turning and creaking doors something changed. In her white cocoon, batgirl noticed that it had got a little lighter, her nose twitched as fresh, cool air wafted its way into her prison.

They must be outside! She could hear muffled voices in the distance and she gave a start when some ducks began squawking close by. Maybe this was the time to shout? But there was still Richard, could she risk it? It was dilemma. She had to do something though!

She was about to let out a piercing scream when something stopped her. It was Catwoman. She'd stopped and was talking to Catgirl again.

"OK Catgirl, this will do nicely, help me down with her. We don't want to damage her just yet do we?!" They both laughed. Batgirl didn't.

After she'd been manipulated off Catwoman's shoulder, she felt herself being lowered onto something hard but smooth. She was horizontal on the ground, her arms trapped in the sheets above her head. She began to wriggle hard, but still couldn't get free. She felt Catwoman and Catgirl fiddling around with the sheets along the length of her body and then she froze as she heard Catwoman shouting.

"Hey guys! Come over here and take a look at this!!"

What!

Then her word really did turn upside down and suddenly she was spinning along the hard surface. She suddenly realised that Catwoman and Catgirl had pulled up one edge of the sheet sharply upwards and she was rolling out of it like some Arabian princess from a carpet. As the realisation hit her, she was suddenly blinded as she came clear and hit the sunshine. She was still spinning, still disorientated, she had a fleeting view of smooth wooden slats disappearing past her face. She caught her shoulder on something hard and then she was flying! For just a few seconds anyway, and then something cold and very wet enveloped her.

She heard the splash just as the horrible water forced itself into her mouth and nose. Within seconds instinct took over and she was fighting in the water, coughing and spluttering. Relieved to find it shallow enough to get her feet down, she managed to stand as she used her hands to clear water and some horrible feeling slimy weeds from her face. Her eyes gradually cleared and focussed as her breathing steadied a bit. In an instant she knew where she was. It was the small boating lake in the university campus gardens. She'd been tipped in off one of the boating jetties, where the black suited figures of Catwoman and Catgirl were both pointing at her, creased up with laughter. A small crowd of mostly men had gathered around them and were laughing and pointing too. Many were staring wide eyed.

Then Batgirl realised why.

She was standing, more or less naked, in the water about ten yards away from the jetty. The water was lapping mid way up her thighs, just below the yellow stocking tops. Her beautiful little brown haired bush looked a bit bedraggled, but distinctly perky and the water was still dripping rather erotically from the tips of her bare, erect nipples. To the onlookers she looked like a beautiful comic book mermaid. Wow, what a figure! She squealed in embarrassment as the realisation of what Catwoman had done to her hit her. She staggered back a few paces and then squatted down in the water to hide her pussy while she desperately dragged down the bikini top that had wrapped itself around her neck, sighing with relief when she was able to slip her breasts into the triangles of material again. There was a collective groan from the increasing crowd as those beautiful orbs disappeared from sight.

"I suppose you think this is funny!" she fumed at Catgirl.

"Yeah, seems pretty funny to most of us here BatBug. What do you think guys? Want to see some more?" she gestured round to the growing crowd and got a cheer of approval.

Batgirl watched grimly as Catgirl bent down and picked up something purple from the jetty floor. It was her bikini bottoms, jettisoned earlier in the bed. She waved them around her head for a few seconds.

"Ok, BatBug, here you are. Catch!!" as she threw them hard, spinning in a flat arc above Batgirl's head.

Instinctively, Batgirl had launched herself upwards in a vain attempt to snag them as they flew over her head, but she missed them by yards as they disappeared onwards, deeper into the lake. With a sinking feeling, as soon as she heard the cheer, she knew that she'd played into Catgirl's hands again as her leap into the air had brought her private little pussy back on general display once more!

With a curse of frustration as she splashed back down, she span round and began a quick crawl in the direction of her missing costume item, fortunately floating still in the distance, and ignoring the further cheers as her bare bottom twisted and turned in the water in front of 'her' audience!

By the time that she'd retrieved the bikini briefs, done some water born gymnastics to climb back in them and swum back to jetty there was no sign of her two protagonists. Getting back onto the jetty wasn't easy either. There was no shortage of hands being held out offering help, but there were so many people on the small wooden platform, it wasn't easy to see how to get on. Everyone was shouting and laughing. It felt like some surreal festival. In other circumstances, being 'festival queen' would have been ok. She'd never been so popular! But just now she needed to get after Catgirl again.

In the end she took hold of one of the stronger looking arms and levered herself up, forcing her way into the edge of the throng, bodies pressing close up to one another. Everyone tried to talk to her at once, and she was feeling flustered and embarrassed. After all, she'd just been parading naked in front of a lot of them! She was just about to mumble some words of thanks when her eyes widened. Someone had put a hand on her bottom and was starting to caress it! It was too much!! Her elbow pumped back hard into a soft a gut which collapsed backwards and with a muted wail, one of the students flew off the edge of the jetty to hit the water with a bigger splash than Batgirl had caused.

There was a collective gasp around her and, magically, a way opened up off the jetty and Batgirl was off at a run.

duke1951
duke1951
338 Followers
123456...8