A Day in Gotham - Batgirl Begins 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
duke1951
duke1951
337 Followers

So, it was with an even bigger surge of relief that she heard the rack wheels turning again as Catgirl dragged her ankles back into the middle, taking off the strain on her pain racked muscles. Then she was at the head of the horrible machine and Batgirl felt the bindings on her wrists slackening as Catgirl finally released her.

At last Batgirl could sit up.

"Sorry about that Batgirl," laughed Catgirl cheerfully, "I may have to turn the intensity down a bit next time."

"What next time!" gasped Batgirl, horrified at the thought.

"Oh, you never know when our paths will cross again do you?!" Catgirl smiled cheekily, "And you might want to get dressed, there appears to be some Cavalry blundering about in the warehouse. Bye!"

Then, to Batgirl's amazement she'd gone!

18 - Endings

The thought of being caught naked in a room with Marco, spurred Batgirl on to quickly release her ankles from the rack, swing her weary body off the wooden slats and to grab her suit.

She'd just managed to get everything back on, despite a rather tortuous moment when she'd had to pull the suit over her sensitive pussy and she'd had to support herself until another surge of pleasure had dissipated, when the door burst open and Robin breezed in.

"Ah, there you are Batgirl. I wondered what had happened to you," he looked down at the crumpled figure on the floor, "and you've got Marco as well. Excellent!!"

Batgirl was confused, "How did you know .......... where we were?"

"Oh, I told you that the answer was in the police reports didn't I," he laughed triumphantly, "Just needed to cross-reference a few police sightings in the area and hey presto...... here we are!"

He looked quizzically at Batgirl, "But how did you get here?"

Batgirl had no intention of enlightening Robin on that one, "Never mind that now. Come on Robin, we need to rescue Batman!"

Immediately they were out into the dingy corridor, Batgirl knew where to go. There was only one door further down with light filtering underneath.

"Come on," she shouted as she dashed forward with Robin close on her heels.

When they burst into the big dungeon room, they stopped in their tracks. It was just like the video. Open flame torches were dotted round the walls and in the middle of the far wall was Batman. He was still shackled to the dusty wall, and at his feet, almost glued to him, was yet another naked woman, her short black hair bouncing from side to side as she worked at his erect member.

"Jumping Dungeons .......... Batman!" shouted Robin.

"Oh God, I might have known," snapped Batgirl.

-------------**-------------

Catgirl jumped into the back of the big grey van and set down her cardboard box.

The van was parked a couple of blocks away from the Dungeon Warehouse, and Catwoman was sprawling in a swivel chair, watching a series of monitors set up on the side wall.

"Where's Zynn?" Catgirl asked as she stood up.

"Oh her," answered Catwoman disdainfully, "She's done a runner with the money. As soon as we got warning that the police were heading our way she was off!" Catwoman was looking closer at one of the screens, "Come over here quick Catgirl, you've got to see this!"

Catgirl looked at the pictures. It was clear that Catwoman had hacked into Zynn's internal security camera feeds. She noted one showing the room with the rack and Marco.

"Catwoman! Were you watching me and Batgirl?!"

"Yes ............... obviously. It was hilarious. You really need to do a bit more testing on your stuff before you use it!"

"I WAS testing it. That was the idea."

"Well, I think that Batgirl might dispute that! Anyway, enough of that, just look at Batgirl here. I bet you anything you like that she can't resist touching him!"

Catgirl pulled up another chair and looked into the screen.

It showed Batman's room. He was still shackled to the wall, but Robin was busy with some tools to detach one of his wrists. Batgirl had taken hold of the woman's ears and was drawing her backwards, releasing Batman's glistening cock into the flickering light. Batgirl pushed the woman to one side and stopped, staring hard at Batman's giant erection.

"Look, she's tempted!" laughed Catwoman.

They had no sound though and evidently Batman had shouted something as Robin finally dragged off the black hood. Batgirl jerked upright and moved forward to attend to his other wrist, but as she worked at the fastenings one of her hands detached itself and, in slow motion, dropped down until it was level with his waist.

"I knew it. She's going to do it!" laughed Catwoman again.

The hand had paused for a minute and then it was moving again as the back of her fingers ran along the full length of his erection, before swivelling round and gripping it in her palm. Batman's reaction was instinctive as his powerful muscles tensed and he must have shouted something because Batgirl dropped his cock as if it was molten and went back to releasing his wrist.

The two women in the van were both laughing convulsively now, as Batman finally dragged himself away from the wall, found his suit pants and dragged them on.

When Catgirl had recovered, she watched Catwoman as the older woman stared at the screen.

Something had occurred to her.

"You didn't expect Batgirl to be at Zynn's Dungeon did you," she said thoughtfully, "That's why you sent me to the courtroom suited up instead of letting me join in with the Kittens. You knew that Batgirl would react and chase me didn't you?" It wasn't said accusingly, just thoughtfully, "And as soon as you heard that she'd been caught, you sent me in didn't you? You knew that I wouldn't let Marco touch her. Why have you been protecting her?"

Catwoman looked back carefully at her young partner, "Maybe I just didn't want you involved with Zynn, Catgirl. She's a pretty nasty piece of work. And anyway, after the going over that you gave her, I doubt that Batgirl feels 'looked-after'. Sometimes young women just need to learn a lesson or two early in life. You might just pay heed to that yourself!"

"So why did you team up with Zynn to capture Batman in the first place then?"

Catwoman sprawled back in the chair, "Oh well, no mystery there. I just wanted to teach Batman a lesson as well. Look Catgirl, Batman and I go back a long way. Way back to when we were teenagers in fact." Catwoman was staring into mid-air as she continued, "But we don't always see eye to eye. As usual, I gave him some good advice ........ about Batgirl actually. And, also as usual, he ignored me, so it seemed like a good time to remind him who's in charge!"

Catgirl looked on in astonishment as a dreamy expression flitted across Catwoman's face. It was weird she thought, then it dawned.

"Oh my God ............you had him didn't you? Down in the dungeon! That's what this was all about!!"

---------------**-----------------

Batman's temper had quickly subsided now that he was fully clothed, especially as they'd rescued him before the police swamped the place.

Robin was bubbling with excitement. He'd done some serious investigative work, put some leads together and come charging to the rescue. After he'd explained what had happened, Batman congratulated him and grasped his hand in a warm sign of thanks.

Then he looked at Batgirl. She swallowed. What could she possibly say? "Oh I just tagged along behind and helped Robin," she said eventually, keeping it as downbeat as she could.

Robin wasn't going to let her miss out though, "But she was first to capture Marco though. She's got him safely trussed up next door!"

This was the first that Batman had heard about Marco. He took a step back, "My God, he's here as well!" He looked at Batgirl in evident concern, "Are you alright Batgirl? He was threatening to do some pretty nasty things to you in prison!"

"Oh it's Marco that you should be worried about Batman," laughed Robin, "he's looking pretty second-hand to me now."

Nevertheless Batman took a couple of steps forward and wrapped his arms around Batgirl in a gentle hug. The feel of his strong body against her almost drained the strength from her legs as she squeezed herself tight up to him, moulding her lithe body against his. Suddenly the events of the last couple of days sapped her remaining energy. All the emotions, all the action, all the worry, everything! Marco, Heather, Richard, Catgirl, Trixie, even the detestable Selina. Her head was spinning as she sagged for a moment in his tight grip. Suddenly nothing mattered but being in Batman's arms again.

She looked up at his strong face, her lips moist with desire. Would he kiss her again? She looked into his eyes. There was tenderness and concern there amongst other feelings that she couldn't quite fathom. He smiled down at her and said quietly, "Heather?"

So that was it. He was worried about her having just lost her close friend from the Library.

Batgirl didn't know what to say. Why wouldn't he see the desire in her? Couldn't he feel her warm, receptive body almost glued to him! It was so, so frustrating!!

In the end she just smiled tentatively back and nodded, easing reluctantly away from him.

Robin was still bubbling away in the background, "Come on Batman, let's check out Marco."

So they trooped up the corridor and into her 'old' room, Batgirl trailing reluctantly along behind.

Batman quickly surveyed the smaller room, taking in the large wooden rack and the pathetic, naked figure bundled up on the floor and chained to the wall. Marco was still moaning pitifully after the treatment he'd received from Catgirl.

"Mmmm," said Batman thoughtfully as he saw the angry bruises and the way that Marco was curled up in a vain attempt to protect his genitals from further abuse, "you certainly seem to have sorted him out THIS time Batgirl."

He twisted to look suspiciously at the rack, and then slowly turned to Batgirl, eyebrows narrowing, "You didn't.........................?"

Batgirl rolled her eyes, anger suddenly replacing desire. How could he think that of her? And after all that she'd suffered in that room!!

In the end she stamped her boot down hard on the stone floor making a sound like a gunshot, and flounced out of the dingy room, her head held high. She might have forgiven Batman his indiscretion with the Selina slut, but she wasn't going to put up with that sort of accusation!

The End (of Batgirl Begins)

duke1951
duke1951
337 Followers
1...345678